“A new CNBC poll of voters who backed President Trump in the 2020 election reveals their unwavering support despite media coverage which has already declared that presumed President-elect Joe Biden is the sure winner,” according to The Washington Times.
“‘A mere 3% of Trump voters believe he should concede to Biden and start the peaceful transfer of power. Another 31% want the president to fight in court until states certify results. Two-thirds, or 66%, think Trump should never concede,’ said the poll analysis.
“‘The vast majority of Trump voters — 81% — said they would not give Biden a chance as president. Only 19% said they would.’… [emphasis added]
“‘Loyalty to Trump runs deep among the respondents. Asked with whom they would identify if the president left the GOP, 72% responded Trump’s party, while 28% answered the Republican Party,’ the analysis said.”
Share your thoughts in the comment section? If you’re a Trump voter, will you give Biden a chance as president if he wins the Electoral College? If you’re a Biden voter, do you believe Trump voters should give Biden a chance?