ALERT: New Trump Messages To Supporters – The Red Alert News

ALERT: New Trump Messages To Supporters

Just moments ago, President Donald Trump put out two new messages (see below) to his voters and supporters. Please share your thoughts about these messages in the comment section on this page.

1. Lucy Bunn says:

President Donald J. Trump you have allowed God to use you in a mighty way these past 4 yrs, and “WE the People” are so proud to be among your millions of voters and supporters.
    Thank you for protecting the unborn, for honoring the State of Israel and protecting them as well, and ‘thank you’ for sharing the great doctrine of MAGA with those of us who understand what a great America we live in.
    Just as God took care of all of us the previous 4 yrs, as well he will have His mighty hand on us these next few years AND will bring back what the enemy has stolen from you and from us.
    Vengeance is HIS, saith the Lord yet we know just as the Patriots of 1776 had to sacrifice for our FREEDOMS, we too will be asked to sacrifice for the future of this great country. Our children and grand-children are dependent on us.God Bless America, and God Bless the USA!

2. CARLIE F says:

For the first time in my life living in the GREATEST COUNTRY ON THIS PLANET! To my fellow REPUBLICANS 85 MILLION STRONG this may be the TIME to take up ARMS and START an ARMED REVOLUTION? This LOW-LIFE CRIMINAL COMMUNIST DICTATOR BIDEN isn’t in office yet and already BIG TECH is CENSORING our FREE SPEECH THESE LUNATIC LEFTÌST’S have mentioned to start arresting PRESIDENT TRUMP SUPPORTERS only things left would be SOCIALISM & GOVERNMENT CORPORATE TAKEOVERS WELCOME FULL-ON AMERICAN COMMUNISM

• I agree with you 100%. Already freedoms are being taken away and it is going to get a lot worse. But what can be done? They are in control now

• Scott says:

Unfortunately it’s called.a civil war . One great man once said the tree of liberty needs to be refreshed with the blood of tyrants amd patriots load up on ammo!!!!

3. Adaeze says:

We love you President Trump. We keep praying for you. You have a large and good heart that is why you were hated. The world loves darkness rather than light, just as they prefer to release a criminal and crucify Jesus Christ so they prefer to bring you down at all cost. Time and future will tell the truth but for now let us keep praying for God’s mercies and the soul of America and the world at large.
    God bless Trump, God bless America.

4. G says:

This plan to stop evil had to be in the planning for more than 4 years to finally show real Americans how corrupt people in our branches of government, media platforms, medical, and businesses have grown over the past decades. Time to execute the next stage so Americans can see the dismantling of corruption starting at the highest level to stop the coup. These people are traitors and need to be brought down in military court and shown no mercy. God Bless America. Cut out the evil we are behind you Mr. President

• William Wilson says:

He is behind this insurrection and hopefully will do the right thing and resign but that is asking too much from a stinking rat. I think he and the spawn of satan will fade from history quickly.

• Wendy Maison says:

He is the Best PRESIDENT ever, who stands for the unborn.not Satan. Go side with baby MURDERING demonrats. Your clueless

• John Sullivan BLM member from Utah was in CAPITOL on Mon even took pic of military lady who was killed. Wonder if he will b charged. Info. Is that Sullivan was flown to DC & also another event he was flown there, not that he flew there. There is a difference. The Dems have done everything to get him out of office for over 4 yrs. Nothing got done with US business because of their dislike for President Trump & fear that he would drain the swamp. The Dems used virus to send out ballots that people had not ask for, then others voted many times for Biden, sent in. Biden did not win this election, but by fraud. I was one of the 75 million who voted for Trump & I am very upset that my vote did not count. SO I CAN SAY BLOOD IS ON DEMOCRATS HANDS.

• Delores Vallot says:

I don’t know know what world William Wilson lives in must be a Democrat he reaps all the good things our President has given us…people are angry our rights are being taken away little by little…Democrats don’t believe in God because the are all for abortion more babies are killed everyday more than by guns. We love Mr. President…thank you for the good things you have given America!

• Sonia says:

We’ll see who are the spawns of Satan!
        Everything will be revealed SOON!
        And you will have your lower jaw dropped when the REAL TRUTH is revealed!
        Hang in there 😰

• Alberta wilson says:

Thank you President Trump you have been the best ever we all know you won we love you God Bless.

5. Lorrie Mills says:

We the people Love President Trump

6. Wayne A Banta says:

President Trump, don’t quit now and don’t let all this negative shit discourage you! America needs you now more than ever before to stop this Communist takeover of our country, WHATEVER it takes! Declare insurrection, declare Martial law, activate the Military and drop all the bombs on these traitors you can and arrest them, send them to Gitmo, whatever needs to be done! Don’t allow this theft of our election and our country go to inauguration on the 20th. Amerfican patriots will stand behind you!

7. GOD BLESS AN PROTECT YOU MR. PRESIDENT AN PROTECT YOU YOUR FAMILY YOUR GUARDS AN OUR NATION AN OUR FAMILY🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤❤❤

8. Sheep Dog says:

Now it’s our turn to say Biden or Harris will never be my President, Impeach the MF’ers.

• KARIN says:

I, MY FAMILY, MY FRIENDS WILL NEVER VOTE OR CONTRIBUTE TO ANY REPUBLICAN RUNNING FOR OFFICE EVER AGAIN WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE GREAT MEMBERS OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY THAT STOOD AND STANDS FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP. WE HAVE A LIST OF THOSE GOOD REPUBLICANS.

THE ELECTION WAS DEFINATELY STOLEN AND THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS TO BLAME. THEY HAVE NOT STOOD UP FOR APPROX. 30 YEARS OF THE EVIL DEMOCRATS. THEY SOLD THE AMERICAN WORKING CLASS OUT.

THE GREATEST DISAPPOINTMENT WAS THE SUPREME COURT AND A.T. BAAR. DO THOSE PEOPLE LIVE IN AMERICA ? DO THEY THINK THEIR CHILDREN WILL BE UNTOUCHED BY THIS EVIL ?

COMMUNISM DESTROYS AND KILLS !!

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP !!

• Jerald R Blackburn says:

Absolutely. Get ready for a war

• A true American says:

You mean the same Supreme Court with 3 of Trumps hand picked justices and 3 more Republicans? That SHOULD tell you something. He LOST! More American people voted for Biden than they did for Trump. That’s how elections work. Sometimes your candidate wins, sometimes they don’t. You don’t nullify everyone else’s votes because YOU don’t agree.

• Margret says:

Absolutely not. Your family and you have been brainwashed. I suggest you wash it again so your thinking is right. Not wrong. Let me guess how old you are? Not your fault part or the indoctrination system. So you obviously didn’t know the world as a whole was doing better. Now the first time in the worlds history socialists society is going to work. I hope so. Look at Venezuela. Damn they have already eaten all the animals including fluffy. The country before us to become socialist.

• Margret says:

I kept hearing the Harris Biden ticket. Many times. Most of us remember when he was thrown under the bus for being a hater racist pedophile stuck in the eighties, but still stuck in the sixties. Can someone tell him its 2021!

• Linda C Wilson says:

To HELL WITH BIDEN & HARRIS! SHE HAS COMMITTED CRIMES & HE HAS TO😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
        PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL ALWAYS BE MY PRESIDENT🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸 HE JUST NEEDS ANOTHER VP THAT WON’T STAB HIM IN THE BACK!!!!!!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

9. Deborah Whitney says:

Bless you President Trump you are GOD’S choice and you will be President for 4 more years just hold on let God work to expose the traiters you need to know who you can trust GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES ONE NATION UNDER GOD

• Linda C Wilson says:

President Trump/God be with you! We will continue to love you as our President & as a family man🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 May the Good Lord watch over you🙏🙏

10. Tommy says:

President Trump is the best president we ever had . Done so much for our country, now we have to put up with the Democrats for four more years. I pray that they arrest those leftists that envaded the capital. The swamp needs to go .Fox news is also to blame. God bless you Mr Trump. Love you thanks for what you did 🙏

11. Dale says:

Well that’s interesting news, but if he is going to undertake such a massive roundup of his enemies, he will have to file charges against all of them before he starts the arrests, also, he had better hurry!!!

• Margret says:

An average citizen has at least 90 days or longer. He had no time at all. Taxes overnight already went up in our Democrat state. Twice in one week. 30 percent.

• Michael Mier says:

There are 190 thousand sealed indictments ready and waiting….don’t believe me? then dont…….but its coming…..SOON.

12. dave morin says:

trump holds the “trump card” hes in a military bunker in texas, planning to bring in the dogs of war, within the next 5 days your going to start hearing about mass arrests, thats cause trump is planning to arrest all the democrats and corrupt member in the capitol, and all the big tech giants and ceos, the deep state is in deep shit, trump is planning this to rid the country of the corrupt left, and you can bet pelosi schumer hillary obama and the rest of those who are trying to take over the country, will be arrested and imprisoned. just wait and see

• hrabina says:

I DON’T KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE CAUGHT THIS, BUT ON WEDNESDAY, FOX NARRATOR MADE A BIG MISTAKE! HE USED THE WORD “HISTORECTALLY” INSTEAD OF “HISTORICALLY” IN HIS COMMENTS. FREUDIAN SLIP?

• donna says:

I will certainly miss President Trump. He did an awful lot for this country and the people in it. This is the first president I ever voted for and I am 70 yrs old. I believed in him, I still do and have an awful lot of respect for him. He is and was a fighter for this country. I wish him well and I am happy that he will be going back to his peaceful life with his family. He didn’t need all this crap. I am truly ashamed of our government and all the corruption in it. Enjoy your beautiful life you once had.

13. AJ says:

On Jan 6, I read an article that the DC police escorted 4 unmark white vans into the area of congress building prior to the riot. Who do you think were in the vans? Many questions to be asked to DC police and answered.

• hrabina says:

Why am I not surprised? From the beginning, I believed the “insurrection” to be a timely creation of the DemoRats during the Senate hearings!

• Joyce Andy says:

Did you see the video? The man taking the video said “Antifa” was written on the side of the white buses that were escorted in by the police. Also there was another video of a man confessing to being a paid agitator and that it was an organized group.

• A true American says:

O my you people are funny. Sure I bet Antifa rolls around in a van marked Antifa for everyone to see hahaha You have to be kidding me right? This HAS to be a joke.

14. Donna M. Smith says:

Pres. Trump: your last message to us spoke about how we would not be disrespected or treated unfairly by you… unfortunately, however, we now know that disrespect and unfairness is all we have to look forward to under Biden.

Biden had the opportunity to offer a little calm after the horrible attack by crazy insurrectionists (no true supporters of yours!) on the Capital. We badly needed reassurance that he would be president for all Americans.
    But no, instead, he poured gasoline on the fire. Making racial accusations, insulting and demeaning innocent supporters of yours who stood helplessly by as criminals produced mayhem and violence in your name. We know now, that we can certainly never have confidence in our new president. Whatever hope we may have had for a peaceful transition of power has been dashed. We know that we will never be treated fairly by a Biden administration. He has already set himself up as judge and jury and set about to turn as many as possible against us. It is, indeed, a sad new day in America.

• Perry Ball says:

Point/counter point is a dangerous game! Sending each other a volley of condemning remarks while establishing one’s self as the one who was victimized and has earned the right to restore honor by retaliation. This wins no following and establishes no lasting authority to a logical opinion. But to count ballots and declare a winning majority is the goal.

• Billie Goodno says:

Then I hope you can straighten this out by 2024 because I am so disappointed and disgusted by what this election did and how it operated that I just want to scream. As a former Democrat I’m upset with the majority of democratic office holders. Starting with the DNC, Biden, Harris, Pelosi and that idiot Shift, they all need to be put out to pasture. I can’t imagine why Pelosi wants another term, maybe so she can die in Office? They are all just power hunger at the country’s expense! DISGUSTING!!!!

• Steve says:

I’m m with you on the crap. I have all I can take and I’m ready for our President Donald Trump to get payback for him and us.

• John says:

What new president? We don’t have one unless his name is DONALD TRUMP.

• Dorothy. says:

I agree with that. In addition to what you’ve stated the Vice President elect is a complete liar snd fraud. She lies about everything so why should we trust her dither? She stole a story from MLK Jr. For her own benefit. Biden says you can’t lie over and over and over again and just because you state something happened over again doesn’t make it true…. hmmmm maybe he should have a sit down with Ms Harris and sort that one out. If she has no credibility then 75 million people aren’t going to have any faith in her words or be able to expect any promises to be kept.

15. @ True american: You are anything but, True Americans believe in God and speak in Love whatever they have to say they try to mimic Jesus,!and when we have some evil untrue statements about our President We print our real names. Thank you Mr President for the effective,safe, and preservative 4 years
    where the founding of our nation and its freedoms were reestablished, after the destructive years of the Bushes
    and Obama. and dishonorable mention of the Clinton duo. You have done so many thing for our nation and the world. The big giant eye of our heavenly father see and judges all,
    i think, he is getting ready to remove, a few of the old dead leaves of the corrupt old trees on the hill. You have done a tremendous
    job even with the constant opposition, and demonic attackshatred and lies, most men would have left, you didn’t need the money or the constant evil actions by even others in your on party. and the betrayal of supposed friends and allies is just unspeakable, as of
    yesterday . I hope your taking names , but you really don’t have to Father Gods has a big book, he is. You and you beautiful Melania
    our graceful, well mannered intelligent first lady and you georgeous
    children. Have been so severely critiqued an maliciously critized. i wish you could always be our President and first family. Keep Trusting Jesus. Gods blessing be on you all. We Love You!!

16. Nina Rogers says:

President Trump you are and always will be the best damn President this country has ever seen!

• Parley says:

I third that, President Trump has done more (in the positive direction) for this country than ANY other President In MY 66 years here on this planet!

Mitt Romney, who I, at one time supported, is one of the biggest TRAITORS to both our country and to the Church that he AND I both belong to than anyone else I know of!

Mitch McConnel also has proven to be a traitor along with many others in the Republican party, they, in my opinion, are WORSE than the lying democrats in that they are wolves in sheep’s clothing! Their actions prove that they are out for themselves and care NOTHING for those who elected them!

This past election WAS A FRAUD and STOLE every AMERICAN’S RIGHT to the vote! I do NOT care what the major news networks put out or what the Democrats claim, I have seen enough evidence/video’s on the internet to convince me that this was a INSURRECTION against our constitution perpetrated by these democrats with the help of people like Mitt Romney!

Thank you President Trump, for all your efforts to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! As a Vietnam era veteran, I appreciate all YOU did for us Veterans and YOUR eye singled to the cause of AMERICA FIRST!

President Trump will ALWAYS remain as a HERO in my eyes and to conservatives around the world!

Signed
        A Vietnam era veteran

• Leesa Hollaway says:

I was reading somewhere the other day about how the Democratic party was threatening the Republican elected members remaining, they were going to do something (which I can’t remember what…) That would put a Halt on Them being able to get any type of funding for their campaign’s or something… Those kind of threats and strongarm tactics I would think were against the constitution. Have you heard about that?

• Leesa Hollaway says:

Sorry I posted that too quick lol… Anyway they threatened this if they didnt turn on president Trump.

• Melissa says:

Damn. Right !

17. A true American says:

Good don’t go, the 80+ million Americans that voted you out don’t care. You are a spoiled rich brat having a tantrum and the best way to handle a tantrum is to ignore it. The sad thing is your tantrum, your deceit, lies, half truths, conspiracy theories have majorly divided this great Country. Your tantrum has caused bloodshed. I pray that once you are finally gone your cult members can be deprogrammed, that they wake up to your dishonesty. How dare you or your supporters insinuate that you were the “chosen” one. You’re not even a true Christian and you’ve led so many good Christians ashtray. God forgives though so I pray for those Christians who have been blinded by you. Trump you’re a con man, you ARE the swamp. America will be better once you’re gone, so by all means don’t attend the inauguration you won’t be missed. I pray this Country can heal from all the damage you’ve done.

FUCK YOU PERVERT LOVER!!

• Lorrie M HUNTER says:

I’m behind you President Trump. The only people with blood on their hands are the Dems. If they didn’t do the fraudulent election this would have never happened. So they better all look in the mirror. You are the best President we have ever had and will have. I do hope you run again, you will have my vote always. If you don’t run I will never vote again because our votes do not count. These politicians make me sick to my stomach and our hands are tied. You were our only hope and you did a hell of a job. Thank you. Never give up.

• thom rachford says:

Hi, please tell me l how to become a real Christian.

• Lona C Carlson says:

Ask the Lord into your heart ask forgiveness of all your sins,short version

• A true American says:

Thom the answer is below your comment. Live with Jesus in your heart, try to be a GOOD person, follow the Lord in all you do.

• A true American says:

Nice language Susan. No I’m not a pervert lover, I don’t like pervert Trump and his actions towards/words said about his own daughter That is truly perverted

• Leesa Hollaway says:

I just have 1 question for you.
          Please explain to me what christians believe about abortion? The killing of one of gods gifts???? Amd plz explain what you feel about late term abortions up to the 8th month?

• Leesa Hollaway says:

P.S. When did god make you his right hand gal to be able to know who’s a Christian or not? Maybe your not the christian here…. Judging everyone else is being a hypocrite
            Not a Christian…. So let that sink in Karen!!??

• You are not a true American. American people are loving, giving and sacrifice for others. You live the way you do, because a lot of young men and women have died so you can enjoy freedom. Sadly, from now on, you will know what real communism is all about. Our beloved President TRUMP is an man of peace, he does not start wars (example: peace in the Middle East, where is truly loved) I will pray for you. Only God can change your heart.

• Cher says:

Abortions in the 9th month is ok with you. All the killings Hillery has funded is ok with you also. Dont throw up he is not a Christian. Who has been led astray? Never before have I ever seen a PRESIDENT get up at Christmas and tell the story of Jesus birth.

• Tina stralka says:

So very true, the only president that has peace plans in Middle East. GOD WILL BRING TO LIGHT EVERY EVIL DIRTY CORRUPT POLITICIAN. PRESIDENT TRUMP WAS THE ONLY PRESIDENT IN A VERY LONG TIME THE PUT AMERICA FIRST. HOLD ON AND KEEP YOUR EYES FIXED ON JESUS CAUSE ITS GONNA GET ROUGH. GOD WILL NEVER BLESS A COUNTRY THAT MURDERS MILLIONS OF BABIES, CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT GENDER THEY ARE. PUSHING FOR SEXUAL IMMORALITY ON EVERYONE. STAND ON THE WORD OF GOD AND WALK IN ALL HIS WAYS. OUR KINGDOM IS NOT HERE. THERE ARE ONLY TWO CHOICES BELIEVE OR DON’T BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST AND ALL HE DID ON THE CROSS TOMB AND RESURRECTION. GO TO HEAVEN OR HELL. SO DONT LET THESE BRAINWASHED PEOPLE GET TO YOU. GOD BLESS. PRESIDENT TRUMP HOLD YOUR HEAD UP YOU KNOW OUR HEAVENLY FATHER SEES AND HEARS EVERYTHING. MAYBE SOME JUDGEMENT NEEDS TO COME TO SHAKE SOME PEOPLE. JOB WELL DONE SIR.

• A true American says:

No Christine NO ONE believes in abortions in the 9th month. Unfortunately no limits can be put in place because nothing will ever be good enough for some people until a woman’s right to make decisions for her own body are COMPLETELY stripped away and women are thrown back into the 1800s. Please stop getting your information from biased agencies with a hidden agenda

• MarineGrunt says:

You have the wrong name. You are actually a true communist Chinese party member. You are and never were a true American by any stretching of yours or any of you commy leftist friends imagination.
      But wait it ain’t the 20th yet, commy.
      But you believe all the lies your lame stream fake news and commy leaders told you. You childish rant here has proven, you are brainwashed, ignorant,stupid and have no grasp of reality or knowing g what being a real American is. You’ve also proven you are a commy that lives his communist Chinese party and the commies that have infiltrated our government.

• A true American says:

Well Marine I see you are thoroughly brainwashed by the overuse of “commie” and other “keywords”. Please unplug and start getting true information from sources other than social media, right wing pundits, Twitter etc. I don’t follow mainstream media, they ALL have an agenda. I’m also not a Democrat. I am someone who loves this Country and have seen it being ripped apart. I’ve seen friend vs friend and family turn on family all over Trump and his brainwashing. It sickens me to see what has happened. How America has become a laughing stock, how our land is being ravaged. I pray that this all ends soon. I pray that those whose hearts are so filled with hate can wake up once the man pulling their strings is gone. This Country can’t heal until Trump stops his madness

• James Hagan says:

So there’s a place in god’s grace for you hope ur lucky enough to find it with your blinded love of the Dems and crooks.All American surely incorrect title you. Go ahead and believe ur false narratives I’m sure ur choked up by ur IQ that’s about high as a varmet. God help you God Bless America!!!

• A true American says:

God does love me, as he loves all his followers. I pray for you and all the Christians who have been led astray

• Frank Mulder says:

You haven’t experienced division yet,already Biden And Harris are playing the race card’s about the the protest on capital hill….Lord help us when these two loser’s take over.

• Miha says:

True American HAA! hope you like living under worse than the NAZI’S Demorats communism like CHINA ! WHAT A** Holes you think with what you sit on. THANKS FOR DESTROYING WHAT AMERICANS WORKED SO HARD FOR SINCE TIME BEGAN. YOU WILL BE TRIED BUY THE HIGHEST BEING !!!!!!

• A true American says:

Hopefully we Americans can come together and rebuild this Country and truly make it great for ALL her citizens.

• Jameszak Zak says:

you are exactly whats wrong with the country.do us all a favor and crawl off into some cornerwhere you won’t polute the ground and die, before someone puts there cross hairsbetween your democrat eyes and deprives all the rest of us the joy of watching your head explode

• A true American says:

James how very Christian of you. Sorry to tell you I’m not a Democrat. I actually hold a lot of what would be considered “conservative” views but I don’t worship people like Trump with his evil, lying, deceitful ways.

• Bill says:

Antifa provocateurs and the policeman that fired that bullet are the ones with blood on their hands.
      And the lying msm that’s covering up for them.
      And you, for not seeking the truth.

• A true American says:

Bill why didn’t you say that when BLM said their peaceful protests were infiltrated by Antifa? Why didn’t you say that when police fired into crowds of women and elderly? Is it because they didn’t look like you? But those at the Capital did? People like lyin Liz from Knoxville holding an ONION to her face claiming she was maced?

• A True Patriot says:

You and your comments are shameful. You refer to yourself as a true American?…Laughable. Also, note to self, Christians don’t question others Christianity or verbally/publicly bludgeon others under the name of God.

Your ignorance is overwhelming. Love him or hate him…President Trump has been the best President we’ve had in decades. You may not like him as a person, but he’s done more for this country in four years than all presidents before him in the past 3 decades combined.

God is going to bring this country to her knees at some point. I want you to remember your comments when he does. Good luck…you’re probably going to need it.

• Devil Dog. says:

You must be lacking biden/harris’s ass. Ground O for your ass.

• Billie Goodno says:

Say that in 4 yrs. Or are you just a spoiled rich brat too because I’m not!

• Billie Goodno says:

Do you pray for us? I see you said ashtray. Did you mean a stray? I am a Christian. I practice my faith. I hope you do if you have faith. I support President Trump and will continue to do so. I hope you can say the same thing in 4 yrs as you just did. I doubt it, but if you can will you please leave out the nasty language if you’re able. I find Democrats have trouble with that and it’s insulting to me that women seem to be worse with that part than men! Go figure

• Texas life says:

Have you actually lived here? Ok, ok,I get it you’re in hiding.I certainly hope they don’t take the medications you’re on away from you. They might want to consider an increase to the dose that stops hallucinations. BTW,whats the name of that mental Institute you’re currently at?

• Robert Ingram says:

You ignorant leftist fool it is fools like you who are and have destroyed this country. Fools like you who have been filled with shit in one of our worthless universities do not have the intelligence to know better. It is a shame you were born with an IQ below fifty! You ignorant fools are seeing this nation destroyed and you lack the intelligence to know better. We need to remove the likes of you and the other leftist asshole fools from this country. Should a second revolutionary war start we will not forget you.

• Michael Mier says:

WERE YOU BORN THAT DAMNED STUPID ? I HAVE SOME NEWS FOR YOU…..PRESIDENT TRUMP ISNT GOING ANYWHERE…HE WILL BE INAUGURATED ON JAN 20TH…MARK IT

18. marilyn hopson says:

All of the required fields were marked why did you not post my comment

19. Paul says:

I was hoping you would not go to this inauguration setup. Let them do what they will because they will be repaid and it will all come back on them and bite them you know where. I can”t comprehend all the weak people that turned their back on you when you did nothing but helped the American people out and we”re not stupid Maga people we know the left paid these thugs to storm the capital and cause evil . We aren”t blind they are transparent and we see right through them and what thy are. We are still and always will be behind you and follow you in your next endeavor . This country will never unite with this and shove this Biden down our throat and accept it. Never will happen.

• Our beloved PRESIDENT TRUMP: Thank you for all your hard work for all of us in the USA and throughout the entire world. I am glad you are not going to the inauguration. My family and I will follow you always, will pray for your safety and guidance. Is there anything you can do so those crazy people will not try to send you to jail like they did to General Flynn and to your family? PLEASE PROTECT YOURSELF, ask Mr. Gulliani for advise. They have already making you suffer enough. You are a good hearted man. I want them to STOP and leave in peace. Do not forget about us. We want to know that you are doing well. GOD BLESS AND GUIDE EVERY DAY. I wish you could run again, but I do not want the media to treat you like they did. ALL OUR LOVE AND PRAYERS ARE HEADING YOUR WAY.

• bug says:

hold on now, don’t give up, he will stay in!

• l says:

How? We see no other recourse. They claim legally there is nothing, yet we all saw it. We as people have no voice. There should be a way for WE The People to do something legally to get these politicians out of office, because voting isn’t the way. If they can rig it they will. Disgusting

• John says:

They’re blind to justice. We are not. Anyone agree?

• hrabina CZERWINSKI says:

When a person goes to a pharmacy to pick up a “controlled medication”, they have to provide a driver’s license for proof of identity. But not so for a VOTE! It’s about time that our voting was REGULATED TO PROVE CITIZENSHIP AND PLACE OF RESIDENCE. Why is it so difficult to do this for voter confirmation unless the votes involve fraud and controlled election results? WAKE UP AMERICA!

• A true American says:

Yeah because Antifa is stupid enough to not cover their faces, to talk to reporters and give their names and states, to leave evidence behind. No that was ALL Trump supporters. How is it when BLM leaders said that Antifa were the ones causing trouble at their protests you guys didn’t believe them? No you’d rather ignore that and call them thugs. They were actually protesting a real issue. All the Trump supporters were doing was having a fit because they didn’t get their way. 80+ Miliion Americans made their voices heard on election day and you Trump supporters are trying to take our voice away.

• Susan Ifland says:

A TRUE AMERICAN MY ASS! YOU ARE A COMMIE LOVING TRAITOR! HOPE YOU KNOW HOW TO SPEAK CHINESE, you will have to when you are on your knees bowing down to them!
        Just because you are kissing China Joes ass it won’t save you!

• Answer to a TRUE AMERICAN: Please keep up with the channels that will tell you the truth. OANN or NEWSMAX. The others are FAKE NEWS. I will update you a little: Senator Gohtmer received information the night of the 4th, by someone from the police that two buses were going to come with ANTIFA and BLM MEMBERS. They were instructed to wear TRUMP hats and fly flags to force themselves in the Capitol. They have arrested 56 and have identified some as ANTIFA AND BLM. so… the TRUMP PROTESTORS WERE ambushed, and sad that a 14 year VA and a police plus three more died. I will pray that you analize before speaking or writing hate against our PRESIDENT, who has only done good things for the USA, THE WHOLE WORLD AND ALL OF US IN THE USA. They love him in the Middle East because he is a man of peace and not of war.

AMEN!

PAUL, AMEN!

20. Carla Kendall says:

I want to personally thank you for me and my family for your service the last four years. You have fought against every foe I could possibly imagine. No one should have to go through what you wen through for America. Please take your family home, enjoy your time together and know that we the people love you. You will always be w winner to us.

• Donna M Smith says:

I agree. Thank you, President Trump, for backing hardworking Americans who love America and the liberties for which she stands. This country is the last bastion of individual freedom. Without her there is no place to turn for those whose dreams are squelched by Socialism and Communism. I fear this great country will not survive without leadership such as yours. I hope in 4 yrs you will return to run for office again. God bless you and your family.

• Susan Ifland says:

MAGA FOREVER! WE LOVE YOU!!

21. Sheila Johnson says:

President Trump: I worked for you in the early years of your election. I am so disheartened by how the left and the Washington Swamp has treated you. We all know that this election was stolen from you. There was so much evidence to prove that, but the supreme court and the left just did not want to be bothered. I am so sorry and I hope you will run again in 2024 because I am done with politics until this white house has a wakeup call. Without you they plan on forcing socialism down our throats. Just look what they are doing in New York! Pelosi tried to email me for money and I unsubscribed her. What do you plan to do? Will you be staying in the lives of the American people? You should open your own radio show so we can be informed of your plans. In my heart and soul you will always be my President. Please continue to fight for us no matter where you are. We no longer have a leader to guide us so what are we supposed to do now? I will continue to pray that God will guide and keep you and lead you where you are supposed to be. Please stay safe and don’t forget us.

• Theresa says:

May GOD bless America and Mr. President. We will follow you. We will pray for you. Vice president Mike Penn is traitor.
      Our country will not be a great country under Joe Biden and the power of Democracy party. Our country will guide by the socialism. And many free countries of the world will not respect America any more. And the Joe Biden, his son and his family are corrupted by China. The deep state, the swamps have business with China they take power in our nation. So sad for more than ̃75 million including me to see our country, our generation will be no democracy under Democracy Party.

• Pam Watson says:

President Trump, I am embarrassed for the way you have been treated. You have always been my President and I have a high respect for you. While I will not call the left names, I will not support Biden/Harris. Please figure out a way to get us out of this.

Please help Josh Hawley and the others that stood on their ethical morals and did not come off just because they were getting scrutinize for having an opinion.

• hrabina says:

I don’t know if anyone else picked up on this, but the narrator for FOX NEWS (on wednesday)made a mis-statement substituting the word “HISTORECTALLY” instead of historically! Are they all 4SS3S?

22. Sharon says:

Dear Mr. President Trump,
    More people are on your side than anyone knows. The most important is God is on your side and he will take revenge for you. I wish I could have done more to help get rid of these Democrat who harbor such hate when they don’t get what they want. I have seen and heard enough to see how they have been after you to dicredit you and get rid of you. I just hope the world realizes how hateful and cruel they have been. We will still pray for you that God will restore faith in you to the people of America and other nations.

Good riddance trump and may he have a hot time in hell. When I voted for trump back in 2016 little did I know he was going to be such a rotter. He has given America the death vaccine, ruined our economy, did nothing soon enough to quell the corona virus, wants to promote 5G and 6G, has not raised gasoline prices, put a lid on foreign imports, took business away from China and brought it to America, destroy the sex industry and lowered taxes when they need to be raised. trump is insane and has disrupted American life as well as international life and that is why no country likes him either. I am so glad his reign of terror is OVER. Time to celebrate and be thankful we now have President Biden and Harris. Harris is a Californian and a go getter. She’ll get things done and back to order the way Obama had it and Clinton would have had it. Three cheers for the Democrats.

• The Jolly Green Giant says:

Trump will likely go down as one of the greatest, if not the greatest President this country has ever had. He has accomplished more for the GOOD OF THE PEOPLE than any President I can remember and I have voted for Kennedy on up. Take your head out of your arse and quit siding with China.

• NITA M says:

AGREED!
        SO SAD TO SEE REPUBLICANS BACK STABBING OUR GREAT PRESIDENT. COWARDS!
        OBVIOUS, THEY DON’T GIVE A S–T ABOUT AMERICA!

• Susan Ifland says:

I hope all the back stabbing, yellow coward traitor republicans who turned on you will burn in hell! TRUMP FOREVER!

• Sherian says:

BOY HAV U HAD THE WOOL PULLED OVER UR EYES , ITS TIME TO REPENT

• Toni Diaz says:

Mr President will never be impeached

• Layoff the drugs for one and to . Terrorist loving Obama was pushing jobs overseas. Not mention sent billions upon billions of dollars.in unmarked Bill’s in the dead of night had the highest unemployment rate in the 25 year period. Had the lowest employment rate in the 25 year period. And you wanna talk about the covid hmm let’s see your crackhead Nancy Pelosi blocked several Bill’s including aid medical supplies. Including masks oxygen gloves and then stimulus packages that included more money for the American people. In which alot of them are now homeless because of that corrupt dumb bitch. And then the multiple acts of treason your Democratic party committed to unseat a sitting president. False claims of rape . Proven false crimes committed by child molester Biden. Blamed on trump the countless times your Democratic party locked there selves in a room just to play circle jerk and come up with more was to get trump out of office. So instead of talking out of your ass know the facts

• marilyn hopson says:

Why can’t these clowns see what’s really happening here once the democrats knew we were going to have support for our president at the rally their plan went into action there was buses of antifa and proud boys no one has the balls to show the video yet but believe me it’s there and they’re behind this not the Trump supporters this is all nancy pelosi and chuck schumer has it written all over it that’s why everything that they’re saying they have done themselves they are snakes in the grass you cannot believe anything that comes out of their mouths they say that we’re supposed to get $1,400 on the rest of the stimulus that’s b******* there they don’t give a damn about Americans all they care about are the illegals and Power but one day they will go before our father and let’s just see them back pedal their way out of that the truth will come out and the world will know the democrats are evil and corrupt

• Victoria says:

Three cheers for you Laura!! Spoken,uhm, written with the heart of a true American Patriot 😃😃😃.

THANK YOU!

• Patricia Byrum says:

I don’t know what planet you are living on but it’s not the USA.
      Trump DID NOT ruin our economy,did take away business from China, which they deserved, lowered the unemployment numbers, fought for a stimulus check for us, not to mention businesses growing the DOW to over 30000.
      You are differently on a different plant than 2/3 of America.

• Donna M Smith says:

I am very much afraid of what VP Harris may “get done”! Hopefully there are enough votes in Congress to block her. Even Americans who voted for her don’t realize the long term effects of the policies she backs. We need police to protect us (fine to educate them in different approaches to violence) but black and economically disadvantaged communities, especially, need a strong police force for protection. “Defunding” police will result in more lives lost! Harris wants oppression as practiced and advocated by Socialists and Communists. America prospered because of personal freedom afforded its citizens, not government power and control and, no matter what they claim, that’s what she and her adherents are advocating. Just wait and see!

• NITA M says:

YOU ARE A PIG!

• NITA M says:

YOU ARE A PIG!
      FIRST COMMENT ! POST IT!

• Shay says:

If you think Harris is a go getter then please move to California…they need someone to replace all the people that are leaving. California is a mess thanks to her and Newsome. I do nt want my country to even resemble California. She promotes the Burn Murder Loot riots, promotes defunding police, promotes abortion, and is a racist. Shes not even really eligible for that position. There will be no unity with her and Biden since they won illegally and over 74million will not accept them . The divide that exists in this country right now is only going to get worse under their corrupt socialist ideology.

• bug says:

i don’t know how to break it to u hellbound, but he’s not going anywhere and u are blind and dumb as a rock. how bout getting back under it.

• LJackson says:

You must be living in another 🌎
      World or you are dyslexic. The Demoncrates refers to all of those on the left. Obviously, you have never opened a bible in your life.A majority of demoncrates, leftists,
      ANTIFA, BLM,have the Anti-Christ spirit. Satan mission is to kill, steal, & destroy. Obviously,you are among the population that are oblivious to the real 🌎 world.

24. Luis Rodriguez says:

To you Sir I have the most highly respect for you and I hope you will come back in 2024 because my vote is for you. You have Restore the respect for the United States of America in four years you have done more for our country the north for your predecessors it’s too bad the American people are so easily miss lead my parents came to this country you give me and my sister a better life we fly from Cuba country I served my country probablyAnd if you ask me again to serve it I will do it God bless you bless America

25. Anthony says:

I support you 100% Mr. President. You won this election by a landslide, and should not attend a fraudulent ceremony, for a crook like Biden. You are and will remain my president. God Bless you and your family, you are all true Patriots, and fighters. Thank you sir.

26. Krystyna Margeson says:

Please remember how many true patriots love and respect you. No one could have done more. God Bless you and your family. Life will come back around to the liars, betrayers, and deceivers. God has a Long Arm! You are His choice, Biden is a joke. Sad day for this country and for those who died for its freedoms. You are the BEST president I’ve seen in my lifetime of 66 years. My heart just breaks for the way you’ve been treated. Stay well, you will not be forgotten.

27. A Hassan says:

These god cursed COMMICRAPS THAT BUMBLING IDIOT CRIMINAL BIDEN AND TGAT PHONY V.P. ALL HAVE THEIR DAY OF WRATH COMING FROM ALMIGHTY GOD. NO DOUBT

BIGGEST CROOKS EVER HIT THE COUNTRY

28. Gayland W Grant says:

MR PRESIDENT
    As I said when you asked my opinion on the situation, still lock it down with Martial Law. Arrest that bunch. Don’t leave us with this to conten with. But put the worse in GETMO with the Miltary tribunal there. Then they can stay there. But keep the rest at different Federal Pins. But don’t leave them here were we have to mess with them. Thinks done a great Job.

29. Ron says:

President Trump: You have done such a wonderful job of running our great country during the last four years. It will be a sad day in our history when you are replaced by an illegitimate, illegally elected member of the swamp. We all hope that you will continue your fight to Make America Great. I intend to continue to support you. God bless you.

30. Sandi says:

Thank you Mr President for opening my eyes to what has been going on for years under the pretense of ” for the people”. The only people that the democratic party works for is themselves. The damage that has been done by that party and brought to light by you has awoken so many americans. If you hadn’t we would still be falling for all theirs lies and deceit. Now with our freedoms on the line with the socialist agenda from the newly elected biden, we the people have to keep our eyes wide open and stand up and fight what we know to be true.

31. P says:

What makes anyone believe that Biden will actually do anything for We the People, if he hasn’t done squat for the 50 yrs he has been a pol?
    I am proud to call you my President, Mr Trump. I and my hubby will support and vote for you when you run again.
    It is a shame that the GOP has so many deceivers, like Loeffler, Cruz, Pence, and all those who pledged their help…and didn’t carry through.
    Don’t concede, don’t surrender, don’t honor a thief who has stolen not just an election but also huge sums of money (aided by his dimwit son) from foreign governments. Walk tall, since over 74 million believe you and walk beside you. May God bless you and keep you strong!

• Sherian says:

WE THE PPL WILL B SCREWED WITHOUT UR HELP DONT GIV IN SHAME ON PENCE & ALL THOSE WHO DIDNT HAV THE CAHONES TO STAND UP TO THE EVIL SCUM

32. Steven c says:

I Dont blame him(president TRump)for not attending. Im sure Biden, bat in the basement, and Harris, with lil miss Nancy P, Oh I forgot ole Chuckie baby. Themeof event, KKA,Keep kissing ass! If they have a conscience it might cause a lil itch, if at all

33. marilyn says:

dont blame him(president TRump)for not attending. Let the SWampRats handle the charrade,

• Michael Mier says:

The only inauguration that President Trump is going to is…………..his own..On Jan.20 2021

34. Dorene says:

President elect Donald Trump you are the PEOPLE’S PRESIDENT. It’s vital for you, our Nation,Health& well being before God to honor God’s grace & Word & free God by obeying the Bible & forgiveness flow so God’s blessing will have freedom to flow. Shame on us that don’t make God’s ways our ways. Shame on compromising Christians & churches. God is shaking our Nation & His peoplefor His glory to be revealed as traitors are punished for God He recompenses i would like to talk to you Mr Trump

35. Betty says:

President Trump,
    You have been a president for the people! God bless you in whatever goals you seek to achieve in Christ’s name. I pray you grow closer each day to our Lord and Savior who will grant you life without end if you put Him first in your life. Put aside all vengeance and let the past be just that, the past.

36. Bryan says:

President Donald Trump
    The number of supporters is much higher than 75000000. The sleeping giant needs to wake up and become a power like our generation that fought WWII. I truly believe with GOD behind us and the good people of all the world will prevail.
    GOD BLESS and stay strong

• Nikki says:

You took the words out of my mouth. Probably more than 80k. The problem lies in that we are almost all educated, honest people with morals and values. It takes the lack of those things and a lot of mental issues to do what they are doing.

37. Achamma Kurian says:

I thank you President Donald Trump for all you have done for the country,I prayed to God in the mighty name of Jesus for our America and for you, I know the election was stolen,God will take care of you. Praying for our country America.

38. Roseann Graver says:

President Trump,
    God has your back, they are in for the ride of their lives, God is not happy, Please keep listening to the Faith channels, God knows what a great job you have done and he knows the corruption that has been going on listen to “Give Him 15” and the “the “Flash Point” they have great spiritual messages that will inspire you. You will always be my President, you have done so much for this country, Millions of people know it, hopefully they will not destroy what you have done.
    We will keep praying for you and your Family and for our nation. God Bless You.

39. Carolyn Clark says:

Time to rest Mr. President. You fought the good fight and it is not over yet. Let the leftist who are in favor of Kamala and Biden see what they really have planned and who gets favored. Rest, rebuild your strength. We will live to fight another day. Your patriots will always be here ready to lock and load as the need arises. Thank you for the last four years, and looking forward to more years at a future date.

40. Johnnie says:

PLEASE FOR GIVE ME I MADE A FEW MISTAKES SO I FIX THEM BELOW:

To: President Of The United States. Mr. Donald J. Trump is in fact the BEST President I ever Seen He Goes Down as in my eye’s Mr. John F Kennedy. Why I seen Him when He was Killed never ever will forget it either the United States Cover It Up that is a hard cold fact and now the United States is doing it again. In our Constitutional rights are limits on the power of a government. They also limit the power of individuals acting on behalf of any government. But in our Constitutional right all says if our Constitution has TREASON OR FRAUD OR LIE’S WE THE PEOPLE OF UNITED STATES HAS THE RIGHT TO ACT. Meaning we might have to take up arms and stop this. I Pray we do not do this myself. I Pray WE THE PEOPLE WILL REMEMBER THIS and move on and REMEMBER 2022 AND HAVE THE “DOMINION VOTING MACHINES DESTROYED & SOFTWARE” and make our own “VOTING MACHINES MADE IN USA’ BUT REMEMBER NO OUT SIDE COUNTRY IS ALLOWED IN OR HELPING IN TO MAKE OUR OWN VOTING MACHINES ONLY “UNITED STATES PEOPLE” then the next VOTE happens in 2022 we VOTE OUT EVERY TRADER IN CONGRESS SENATE SEATS & HOUSE SEATS I am not sure which seats happen on 2022 but I Pray every body do this then we will start to HEAL THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Please be PATIENCE with everybody. We all seen 1-person got killed 3-more I am not sure it is a sad day. I know it was not the fault of Mr. Donald J. Trump too. So let’s all move on and STAND BY MR. DONALD J. TRUMP and do as He asked everybody only stay PEACEFUL and fight for your RIGHTS BY DOING THE CORRECT WAY 2022.
    GOD BLESS MR. DONALD J. TRUMP AND FAMILY’S AND FRIENDS AND ALL OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

• John Semich says:

Sounds good to me!

• Linda Meneghini says:

AMEN❗🙏🙏🙏 Well said❗

• I too agree with this as true wisdom to follow. Yes, God has this and He will honor this if we follow thru with peace and patience.

• Sam Hurst says:

I agree!!! The only thing my president did wrong about this protest was going away free hats and t-shirts, and gave BLM and Antics the opertunity to get t-shirts and hats cheap! Check every order where they were sent to. I’d be will to get Antics and BLMhas the largest orders! I will never believe that was the Trump supporters in DC.

• A true American says:

“You will never believe…” says it all. You Trump cultist are impossible. Scary thing is Trump said he could shoot someone in the middle of New York and his supporters would stand by him and he’s right smh It’s SCARY how brainwashed you all are. It WAS Trump supporters in Washington. They were all over social media planning it. Most were stupid enough to show their full faces. Hopefully they all start getting knocks on their doors with federal warrants but even that won’t open you cultists eyes

• Susan Ifland says:

NOT A TRUE AMERICAN, I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON THE KOOL-AIDE YOU ARE DRINKING YOU SPAWN OF THE DEVIL!

41. Perry says:

I was all for peace and healing. I thought Biden started out pretty good saying this, but then yesterday came. Biden sounds more like the Great Hypocrite and Divider Obama. I don’t know how Joe Biden can be trusted. It’s quite obvious there isn’t going to be peace and healing under his administration. He isn’t even in office yet, but spewed his rhetoric like he did yesterday. Come on, man!

42. Starlit Robertson says:

Thank you President Trump, you have been the Best President in my 66 years of living. I agree with your not attending the inauguration, I will not be watching because of the blind eye to the amount of evidence, if there was nothing to hide why not check out the eye witness account? I don’t believe any other President could have accomplished as much as you in spite of the opposition you faced!!! I Believe Father God put you in office. I know we have prayed intently and I know Father God here’s our prayers. I don’t understand why this has gone this way,the pure evil is most definitely prevalent. Father God has his reasons, I know that the veil had been lifted, we have been shown the truth. Please be wise and be guided by the Holly Spirit. I pray that Father God forgive our nation and us his people and heal our land. We must keep our eyes open and keep our ears tuned to Father God. We love you and your family and pray Father God hedge of protection over you and your family and the Children of God. May Father God be with us all and May Father God be merciful and Bless America again Amen

• Joan says:

Amen!

• A true American says:

It went this way because the American people used their constitutional right to vote. God loves every one and does not play politics. Trump wasnt “the chosen one” he’s not even a true Christian. He’s a con man. He’s a cult leader. He IS the swamp. It’s disgusting how he has blinded so many people and how he has divided this nation. I pray every night for the reign of Trump to end. I and many real Christians prayed for a new President and then went out and voted to get Trump out of office so he could quit damaging this great Country. I pray this Country can heal. I pray Trump supporters can shake off their blinders and see what the man real is. I pray for our Country to become great again. So whose prayers do you think should be answered?

• walter petrucci says:

SAY YOU ARE DOING A LOT OF PRAYING HERE AND YOU THINK THIS BIDEN GUY AND HE’S FLOWERS ARE FOR US ALL,WELL LETS SEE WHAT YOU SAY IN A HALF OF THIS YEAR HOW GREAT THIS GANGERS IS ON HE’S NOT A GANGERS HE’S A TRUE COUMMNIS CHAINA PUTIH

• Susan Ifland says:

YES WE DID, AND WE VOTED FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP! IF YOU ARE A PERVERT LOVER YOU ARE NOT PRAYING TO GOD BUT TO THE DEVIL! YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR ANY OF US TRUE PATRIOT AMERICA LOVING PEOPLE! I HOPE YOUR MOMMA WASHES YOUR MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP FOR THE EVIL YOU ARE SPOUTING!

43. Toni Maybee says:

We all prayed that this would turn out different. We love you Mr. President and all your wonderful family. Trump flags are still flying and will remain along, with our American, Marine Corp, Navy flags. We are behind you and if you chose to run in 2024 we are here. Until then, I want to thank you for all you’ve done and tried to do if only you’d had help. God help us with the worst people coming in, they are not our choice. God bless you, family and the Great United States of America.

44. rick says:

To all you so-called “Republicans” & “conservatives” who just melted in the rain-you will ALL be remembered the next time an “election” comes up! Find a place to hide now! Lotsa luck!

• Perry says:

Typical Democrat, mean,nasty and intolerant. You sound like you wrote Biden’s hypocritical, divisive rhetoric yesterday and he’s not even in office.

• A true American says:

Peery- Typical Republican running their mouth while not understanding what’s being said. It’s hysterical that the original poster is a Republican and on your side but you’re so bent on hate and “the bad democrats” you lash out at him.

• Susan Ifland says:

LEARN HOW TO SPELL ASSHOLE, OH WAIT, YOUR MOMMIE PROBABLY KEEPS YOU IN THE BASEMENT(JUST LIKE CHINA JOE) AND ONLY LETS YOU HAVE CRAYONS AND YOU LEARNED NOTHING! KEEP DRINKING THE KOOL-AIDE COMMIE!

• Marian Marshall says:

Whenever you despicable Dems, own up to all the IGNORED insurrection last summer, then & only then could you possibly have validity. You “suck-ups” will be the 1st to be brought down by ur own leaders. Enjoy!

• Curtis says:

That is what happened when Hitler came to power and Stalin and many other dictators,they eliminated the opposition burned the history books shut down free speech this is being done now and will get worse,we will probably never get back to freedom for our descends, think about it.

• LDL says:

I think he was referring to those so-called republicans and conservatives who turned their backs on our awesome President Trump. Thank you for standing strong President Trump. You are truly amazing and like no other. Thank you for Giving your all why are we the American people.

45. Daniel Coster says:

Dear Mr President; You are the greatest President in My Lifetime and may God bless you and your family. I will always stand by your side for whatever the future holds. We are now surrounded by Evil on every Government level including SCOTUS. A truly sad day for a country my deceased father spent four years of his youth fighting for in Europe. All of our Senators and Congressman have lost my respect with a select few excluded. We once had Representatives, now we have rulers. Again, May God bless you for all that you have done for this Country

• A true American says:

Daniel you mean the SCOTUS that has 3 of Trump’s hand picked judges. That’s 6-3 Republican. Trump couldn’t even win while stacking the deck haha You know why? The American people voted, loud and clear, we were DONE with the tyranny of Trump.

46. Corri says:

This thread is filled with comments about the constitution. What I’m concerned about is that most are not truth of what our constitution is and how it actually works. If you are not a scholar of the constitution, please do not make false interpretations on hearsay. This is why Trump did not get his way in his efforts. They were not constitutionally sound. It is what it is. Calm down and study our constitution please instead of becoming outrageous and following a hole of hearsay. Our constitution is what serves our country. Unfortunately, Trump was not playing by it.

• Marc Faulkner says:

Fuck you

• Marian Marshall says:

…you really think Biden’s, I mean Harris’s bunch are going to abide by the Constitution? They are trying to get rid of it!!!

• Juan Diego says:

oh well, I guess you have drank the koolaid. The violation to the constitution started a while back with obamabid,en, “I have a pen and a phone” so it started there. The muktiple violations of the constitution, Federal – which is a guideline, local State – which details more about what it means within that state. All trump asked through his lawyers (of course trump has to be the most knowledgeable, the most experienced in ALL subjects, the media and camaa said I will not take the vaccination if trumo says so – so I guess he is an expert in cooking some kind of witches brew on his time off) the same applies to all, it was the advice of TRUMPS LAWYERS, of course the buck stop with him. I wonder where does the buck stop within the dems? with trump?or elosi, schumer, nadler, swallowell, etc. You are ritght the constitution was violated, but not by Trump but by the democratic congress and the RINOS

• Joan says:

I have never heard anyone be so out of touch with the Constitution and what it says. You know nothing about it and yet you seem like a scholar. You sound like Biden who knows nothing yet says stupid things to prove he knows nothing. Go back to bed and wake up in 2024 and stay clear of the kool aid.

• Carolyn says:

This is all about the constitution AND if the Dems would have followed it, we wouldn’t be where we are today! They need a lesson (and apparently so do you) in what our constitution says so they can understand it instead of doing what they want. The dems are all about power and control. Their greed and disregard of others is what dominates their every move. “We the people” are being used for them to manipulate so they can get what they want. May God help us all!

• Susan Ifland says:

KEEP PLAYING WITH YOURSELF TRAITOR!

47. rick says:

Welcome to Amerika’s new form of government- Criminalocracy! Wait ’til you see “The green new deal” It’s really going to be called “The Soylent Green New Deal”

48. Johnnie says:

To: President Of The United States. Mr. Donald J. Trump is in fact the BEST President I ever Seen He Goes Down as in my eye’s Mr. John F Kennedy. Why I seen Him when He was Killed never ever will forget it either the United States Cover It Up that is a hard cold fact and now the United States is doing it again. In our Constitutional rights are limits on the power of a government. They also limit the power of individuals acting on behalf of any government. But in our Constitutional right all says if our Constitution has TREASON OR FRAUD OR LIE’S WE THE PEOPLE OF UNITED STATES HAS THE RIGHT TO ACT. Meaning we might have to take up arms and stop this. I Pray we do not do this myself. I Pray WE THE PEOPLE WITH REMEMBER THIS and move on and REMEMBER 2022 AND HAVE THE “DOMINION VOTING MACHINES DESTROYED & SOFTWARE” and make our own “VOTING MACHINES MADE IN USA’ BUR REMEMBER NO OUT SIDE COMPANY IS ALLOWED IN OR HELPING IN TO MAKE OUR OWN VOTING MACHINES ONLY “UNITED STATES PEOPLE” then the next VOTE happens in 2022 we VOTE OUT EVERY TRADER IN CONGRESS SENATE SEATS & HOUSE SEATS I am not sure which seats happen on 2022 but I Pray every body do this then we will start to HEAL THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Please be PATIENCE with everybody. We all seen 1-person got killed 3-more I am not sure it is a sad day. I know it was not the fault of Mr. Donald J. Trump too. So let’s all move on and STAND BY MR. DONALD J. TRUMP and do as He asked everybody only stay PEACEFUL and fight for your RIGHTS BY DOING THE CORRECT WAY 2022.

49. Diane ROUNTREE says:

Amen ! and Amen

• Diane ROUNTREE says:

Biden & Harris are out to destroy all of America and it’s Heart but they can’t take the love away we have for President Trump and his family, they are the people we need LEADERS NOT LIARS.

• Diane ROUNTREE says:

iF YOU THINK WE RELY ON HEARSAY YOU NEED TO WAKE UP CAUSE YOUR HAVE SLEPT THROUGH A HELL OF A LOT

50. Erica says:

I stand with you and beside you, Mr. PRESIDENT I am proud to be under your command many accomplishments have been made above and beyond the call of duty you are truly AMERICA’S PRESIDENT you have done more for this great nation far more then Presidents before you and probably after you you are THE PEOPLES CHOICE!!! and that NEVER SAT well with the demonic house, Senate Congress media Establishment because you are about change (not in our pockets) pushing foward liberty justice peace opportunities speech protecting us from evil giving us a voice and having our voices be heard while the EVIL ENTITIES work against the American people putting fear in the people heads taking money and POCKETING it instead of helping us the EVILS did not like that they had their own plan that did not do right for the us THE PEOPLE AND YOU NEVER BACKED DOWN OR QUIT ON US and for that you got hatred attacks on you and your family ONLY because you never backed down and never faulted to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!! KEEP THE FIGHT GOING AND PLEASE HIT THAT NUKE BUTTON NOW!!! WE THE PEOPLE WHO STAND WITH BESIDE AND BACK YOU TO HIT THAT BUTTON LET THE HEADS ROLL AND EXPOSE ALL OF THE EVIL THAT HAS BEEN AND WILL CONTINUE TILL THE DEATH OF OUR GREAT NATION ALONG WITH DICTATORSHIP FREEDOMS CENSORSHIP SOCIALISM DARKNESS THAT IS NOT WHAT WE HAVE BEEN FOUNDED ON WE THE THE PEOPLE DESERVE BETTER AND NOT TO BE DESTROYED BY THE PATH OF DESTRUCTION CAUSED BY EVIL SO ONCE AGAIN I PLEAD HIT THAT NUKE BUTTON KNOW WE ALL KNOW THE POWER IS IN YOUR HANDS YOU HAVE ALL THE PROOF AND EVIDENCE TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH WHY NOT USE IT FOR OUR THIS NATION’S FREEDOM AND DRAIN THE SWAMP FOR A BRIGHTER FUTURE FOR US WE THE PEOPLE… HIT THAT NUKE BUTTON NOW MR. DONALD TRUMP PRESIDENT OF THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!

• A true American says:

Are you mad? Asking him to “hit the nuke button” I don’t want to die, 300 million other Americans don’t want to die either. If YOU want die by all means do you but how dare you suggest that he kill us all. I knew you Trump supporters were crazy but WOW you’re full blown insane

51. Mariano says:

The lying media is bashing the President and his followers and supporters. The Dems alike can’t see anyone being in favor of our President and the narrative will always be however negative they want to have it. If left wingers were out there protesting the media would not say a thing. Voters and supporters of President Trump have a right the express their voice and be heard. This is still America but I am not sure it will be for long.
    President Trump should not attend a fake president’s inauguration.

• Betty says:

AMEN—EACTLY MY SENTIMENTS!!!!

• A true American says:

So you think it’s ok for Trump supporters to storm the Capital, attack police officers, destroy buildings and property because they have the right to be heard but I bet you had an issue with the BLM protests. You all are hypocrites

• Susan Ifland says:

NO, THAT WOULD BE THE DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO DEMONRATS IDIOT! ARE YOU WEARING YOUR MASK IN THE BASEMENT? I HOPE NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE OF THE TRAITORS WHO NEEDS TO GO TO HELL!

52. Clarice says:

My dear president, I’m glad you chose NOT to attend the inauguration You are damned if you go,& you’re damned if you don’t go. The Dems & the fake news will crucify you for either, so why go & give them fodder to tear you apart. Your TRUE TRUMP supporters appreciate all you have done for America. You should go down in history as a great president.Remember when the Dems called Reagan “a joke, an actor, a cowboy…”, & now , years later they praise him as the greatest! The hypocrisy they spew is unbelievable. I’m sorry you & your beautiful family had to be put through all the disgusting vitriol these past 4 years. I’m also sorry that so many of the people you trusted & actually, through all your rallies, got them elected., turned against the wishes of their constituents & you when it counted . We shall remember these turncoats, including VP Pence, Graham-who PLEADED for $$$$ for his campaign-,McConnell, & many other Rhinos who proved they are not for Republican voters but ONLY worry about their own future in politics.Mr. President, you are a fighter & you will continue to battle the “the slings & arrows “ of the fake news & social media outlets, the entertainment world, & the Democratic Party. The election was a sham. There were mega amounts of evidence & personal accounts,taken under oath, of voting fraud. You were correct in fighting for the truth. You won the election & the Dems knew it. If they knew they won HONESTLY, why wouldn’t they allow their state legislatures to open up a review of the ballots????????!!!

• David Warren says:

I fully agree with this comment. If I were Pres. Trump, I would not attend the Inauguration, nor would I even meet with the dishonest, illegitimate impostor! And I hold Vice Pres. Pence ultimately responsible for what transpired at the Capitol on Wednesday. For months—for years!—Pres. Trump and his supporters have had to endure unfair political attacks from dishonest Democrats and the Fake News Media, including the FBI spying on his campaign, the Russia Hoax with the silly Mueller investigation, followed by the shameful, sham impeachment, and now the national atrocity that has been perpetrated in this last election. Our Constitution has stood the test of time because it had built-in safeguards where the citizens’ grievances could always be freely expressed and then ultimtately find justice. But we have watched now for weeks as the tension has mounted in this political and societal pressure cooker created by the resistance in refusing to allow this past election to be fully and openly investigated. The President’s legal team has sought recourse dozens and dozens of times, only to be rebuffed at every level by weak-kneed or even outright corrupt public officials, judges, and even Supreme Court Justices! Finally, it all came down to a single day, a single moment. On Wednesday, Vice Pres. Pence had in his hand the ability to prevent this political pressure cooker from exploding. But he chose to shut off the valve! He can try to justify his action—or rather his failure to act—based on his myopic focus on the Act of 1887 in his (mis)reading of the Constitution. But the truth is that he failed to recognize in the Constitution the clear intent where public grievances must always be heard and addressed. Always! This is what prevents protests from turning into riots and violence. And while our Constitution has stood the test of time because it lays out the most effective design for a democracy to survive, it is not perfect. It does not address every possible contingency that might arise. The very existence of the Electoral Count Act of 1887 highlights its imperfection. It is, after all, a human document. Our forefathers in 1787 did not foresee the massive political corruption of 1876 that eventually led to the Electoral Count Act of 1887. And no one living then could foresee a time when a political party could take advantage of a worldwide pandemic to perpetrate interstate fraud in a national election. Vice Pres. Pence was faced with an unprecedented event on Wednesday, and he chose to shut off the valve! And the situation exploded. And I now hold him guilty for the blood of Ashli Elizabeth Babbitt. Her blood is on his hands!

• A true American says:

No Ashli’s blood is squarely on Trump’s hands. Had he not fed his supporters Lies, half truths, conspiracy theories, and more lies because he was having a tantrum over not getting his way and losing the election there wouldn’t be any “pressure cooker”. He has 3 handpicked judges on the Supreme Court and 3 other Republican judges and they even saw there was NO merit to Trump’s claims. There was NO significant “voter fraud”. Just a sad deluded rich man who isn’t used to not getting his way stirring the pot

• David Warren says:

How are you in a position to know HOW MUCH voter fraud there was? No one is permitting a full investigation! So you can’t speak about the extent of the voter fraud. I think enough has been shown to warrant a full investigation of the elections in the key battleground states. You admit that there was indeed “some” fraud. With such a close election, the Democrats and everyone else should have welcomed a full investigation to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the voter fraud was not significant enough to change the results of the election. But since they refused, no one knows, not even you, HOW MUCH voter fraud there was. So you obviously do not know what you are talking about. And there can only be one logical explanation behind their refusal, and it is so obvious to every fair-minded person that I do not even have to say what it is. So you obviously do not know what you are talking about.

• William Wilson says:

DJT filed multiple lawsuits about fraud and they went to the courts; states counted and recounted votes. To say nothing was done is totally not true. I believe that the states and precincts went out of their way to satisfy concerns raised about voter fraud even with the pandemic running amok in the country.

• David Warren says:

Where do I say, William, that “nothing” was done? Please tell me the line in my post where I use the word “nothing.” I spoke about a “FULL investigation,” didn’t I? So aren’t you misrepresenting me in what I actually said when you use the word “nothing”? But what little “recounting” and “inspection” that was done in Georgia was a joke. And Brad Raffensperger and Gabe Sterling are still refusing to deal with several “irregularities” that exist in their voting data. To cite just one such irregularity, over 4,700 absentee voters gave a non-residential address as their place of residence (e.g., a commercial address for a business, a governmental building, even a hotel or motel). Go to

Now Georgia law (Georgia Code Title 21, Elections §21.2.217) stipulates that when registering to vote, all citizens must give as their address “that place in which such person’s habitation is fixed.”

For the past two months before the senate runoffs in Georgia on January 5th, I had to watch dozens and dozens of Democratic commercials every day promoting Ossoff and Warnock, and denigrating Perdue (I don’t recall any mentioning Loeffler) on Channel 13, WLOS (ABC) in Asheville, North Carolina. For all the months leading up to the November 3rd election, I never saw a single Democratic commercial promoting a candidate for a political race just in Georgia. In fact, no one here that I have asked has ever seen such a commercial going back at least fifty years (that’s as far back as I could go). No one in Georgia ever sees this channel. The Blue Ridge Mountains block the antenna signal, and only local cable stations here in Western North Carolina carry it. So WHY were the Democrats paying for all of these commercials here in western North Carolina for a race involving only Georgia? Obviously they intended some of us residing here in North Carolina to vote in their election by absentee ballot. Now you had to register before the December 7th deadline for this runoff, but the over 4,700 irregularities prove that there was no real scrutiny of these out-of-state registrations for an absentee ballot that were done online. All you had to do was claim a particular county in Georgia as your permanent residency, and the secretary of state’s office accepted your application based on an honor system that just assumed you were being truthful. But there was no scrutiny or verification. No one knows how many of these absentee votes were cast by people who never actually ever lived in Georgia. But several thousand of them were certainly illegal according to Georgia law. There was no full investigation, and there never will be. And what little “recounting” and “inspection” that was done, according to John Fredericks and others who were there in Georgia, was a sham just for show.

Only after the December 7th deadline for registering did the Republicans start putting up their own political ads to counter those for Ossoff and Warnock. Obviously the Republicans did not intend anyone here in western North Carolina to vote for their own candidates, Perdue and Loeffler. They were only trying to discourage any of us from actually voting for the Democrats Ossoff and Warnock, which would be a felony unless you really are a citizen of Georgia. So, William, I dispute your statement. But this is a place for Trump supporters to voice their support. It is not really the place for you to voice your dissents. Why are you posting here?

X

• David Warren says:

William, did I say “nothing” in my post above? Where do I used the word “nothing”? Please pont out the sentence. I said there was no “FULL investigation,” and there never will be. And what little recounting and inspection that did take place was just a sham for show. There was no bipartisan or nonpartisan forensic audit of the Dominion voting machines, not in Georgia, or in Arizona, or anywhere except in Michigan, where in Antrim County 22 such machines were examined, and the results were very damning. So, William, I dispute your statements about me (“nothing”) and about the states and precincts doing all they could to prove that there was no voter fraud.

• David Warren says:

And one more point: the states and precincts did not do enough to “satisfy” MY “concerns.” Maybe you’re satisfied, but then you obviously did not vote for Trump. I am not satisfied, and neither are millions of other Trump supporters and even some non-Trump supporters. But obviously you did not vote for Trump. So why are you really here? This is a place for Trump supporters to voice their support and gratitude for him. You did not vote for him. You do not support him. You are glad that he will soon be gone. So why are you even here? Don’t you have something better to do?

• Susan Ifland says:

HEY, NOT A TRUE AMERICAN, I DID NOT REALIZE HOW UTTERLY DELUDED YOU REALLY ARE. HER BLOOD IS ON THE DEMONRATS HANDS FOR STEALING THIS ELECTION AND CAUSING ALL THIS TROUBLE IN THE WORLD! THE DEMONRATS ARE DIVIDING THIS COUNTRY AND IT STARTED WITH THE MUSLIM TRAITOR OBAMA. YOU REALLY SHOULD CHECK YOUR FACTS AND NOT RELY ON CNN FOR YOUR THOUGHTS!

53. George Beckinger says:

Thank you president Trump for everything you have done personally i think that you have to know what is going to happen to the people of the United states if they allow the government to be run by the Democrats and Biden god help us get the help we need for the next 4years funny how it works out now you could run for president in the next election heck you could get 2 terms I think after 4 years of Biden the usa will be ready for a change god bless you president Trump

• A true American says:

No even if Trump ran in 2024 and somehow managed to win he would only be allowed to serve one term. No President can serve more than 2 terms in office

54. Jules says:

Dear President Trump,
    I am shattered over what these Communist Compromised puppets have done to you, your family, our country, and our future. We didn’t want this fight, but we are left with no other choices. We are not going to lie down for this and troubled days are coming in the fight and defense of our freedom. God Bless you always. We have only begun and they underestimate how much Patriots value our country. They believe they have won and subdued us. Good. Let them be deluded as a mighty sea foaming out its own shame. They will be caught unaware.

55. Laura says:

The demo’s over the last years have shown no respect for the chosen leader of our democracy, President Donald J TRUMP. which is the same as disrespecting OVER half of the American people. I am a senior citizen and have seen a number of presidents come and go, starting with Kennedy. I all my years I have never seen the kind of disgusting behavior that has been displayed by the Democrats. They are not earning any respect, just more disgust for them and their party. they say they are working for AMERICA. THEY ARE NOT WORKING FOR MY AMERICA. PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS DONE EVERYTHING AND MORE THAT HE PROMISED TO DO. Demo’s promise but never get it done, they LIE. HATRED ONLY BEGETS EVEN MORE HATRED. They tell us to move on, but they don’t. They only do what they think we what, but not what we want. MR PRESIDENT TRUMP, you brought back the AMERICA THAT I WAS RAISED IN. For the first time in my life I feel helpless.

56. Tracy says:

57. Beverly says:

This is ssssooo very sad. We are stuck with a new President that has ties to China and even Ukraine had issues with the new Pres and his son Biden and we do nothing. He shouldn’t be allowed to take the oath. But on the other hand we did have a great 4 years with Pres Trump. But he is only one man against how many????? I gotta admit he stood strong against all the abuse. He took a beating and kept on ticking. I just hope we still have a police force at the end. But even with the tons of support he had Antiifa managed to screw it up and a vet gets killed and the media plays it down. WOW! Just WOW! It is a very sad day…

• A true American says:

See this is what makes me mad, Trump has twisted things so bad he’s made his supporters afraid of things that aren’t going to happen. NO ONE WANTS TO TAKE THE POLICE AWAY. NO ONE WANTS TO TAKE YOUR GUNS AWAY. Look up what defunding the police ACTUALLY means! It’s letting the police handle dangerous crime while letting other units deal with the MANY calls they get about other things. You know all those stupid calls that the police get that people say “why are they wasting police officers valuable time with this” Those calls would be handled by another department

58. alexia n waring says:

Dear Mr. President, First, the 75,000,000 Americans whom support, respect, and are forever grateful for what you have done for America during your presidency do NOT want, or expect you to attend the inaguration of a stolen election. Not attending is making a statement for the millions of devastated Americans who voted for, and continue to support you. To send a message to the criminal, deceitful, evil, self serving DC establishment who sold Americans out to China. Enlightened Americans know our nation is in trouble with the Biden crime family in office and fear the worst. Thank you for working night and day to protect us.

59. J A Johnson says:

They got their”pound of flesh” but still aren’t satisfied. They can’t let you leave with dignity. No. They want to make sure you leave with the mark of” “disgrace” in whatever form their pathetic brains can come up with. The steal wasn’t enough; the pathetic display of going through the motions in Not hearing the evidence in Congress because of an”breach” that was planned and coordinated by Antifa and the Democrats. and some members of Congress in attendance Wednesday. There is nothing you can do to diminish the love and respect we have for this President. Biden will NEVER be my President nor Harris or Obama trying for a third term vis the back door . You took away our votes, you will NEVER take away our President, Donald J Trump. God be with him and his family.

60. Sue Katherine Rigler says:

I see no problem with not attending the inauguration. It is a farce. Biden was not the peoples’ choice and I do not plan to watch such an injustice take place. You are our rightful President and we will always stand with you. God has a bigger plan and be sure you are a major part of it. We will keep the faith and in the end, justice will prevail! God bless you and your family and your dedicated service to America.

61. Joan says:

THANK YOU President Trump. I am absolutely delighted that you will not attend a fraudulent ceremony. Thank you as well for your love of America and the American people. The “deplorables” will never abandon you. We love you and we love America! God Bless You and the most beautiful First Lady to ever serve, Melania! and your entire fabulous family!

62. Laura Mason says:

Thank you Mr. PRESIDENT, We The People Love You, We WILL FOREVER STAND BEHIND YOU,YOU HAVE MY VOTE 100%… THIS WAR IS NOT OVER… THE CONGRESS, REPUBLICAN’S AND ALL WHO WERE INVOLVED IN THIS COUP TO OVER THROW OUR PRESIDENT AND COUNTRY SHOULD BE HUNG FOR TREASON… BIDEN AND HARRIS LET ANTIFA AND BLM BURN, MURDER, AND DESTROY OUR CITIES WITH NO ONE BEING JAILED… TRUTH BE TOLD, PELOSI MCCONNELL SCHUMER AND VP PENCE AND THE DC MAYOR ARE THE REASON ANTIFA AND BLM INFILTRATED A PEACEFUL PROTEST… THEY SHOULD ALL BE PROSECUTED FOR THEIR ROLES IN THE MURDERS OF INNOCENT AMERICAN’S…

63. Roger Beckett says:

I wouldn’t go either, I will say this within 6 months biden will be kicked out the whore will be president and Polosi will be vp, after four years of them two you will get all votes in 2024. You are the only president who kept his word, not to mention the only president who has a back bone. Let let all the far left fail to the American people, we all know they will they are off to a great start by stealing the election.

64. Laura says:

65. JL says:

Please invoke all provisions of EO 13848.

If we don’t fix this immediately, the next four years will be apocalyptic.

Treason has occurred and all must be held accountable.

Thank you for fighting the Great fight!

God bless you and your family!

66. Donna mcneill says:

We love you. Thank you for a wonderful.4 years. God bless you and america.what the democrats and media did to you was a total disgrace. God bless you and USA. get your own show and keep up good work. Perhaps you will be able to do more. Now you out of office. Sweet revenge

67. Joe says:

Though u were put through hell, before, and through 4 years of your presidency, u will go down as one of the greatest presidents of our country. U will also have millions behind u every step of the way, the dirty, rotten, deep state swamp rats will forever be the scourge, of controling our government, and screwing the American people over, but we will only take it so long, and that time is about up. What comes next is up to the american people and patriots, that want to see a free america, or totally collapsed radical,liberal,socilaist,marxist,communist, dumbocrap party, that runs, with puppet,dementia,slo,joe into the ground,like they always have done.

68. {first}Claudia Krochmal {last} Walker says:

You Mr President has been the 1st G_Dly man who came into office in 2016. We prayed before we voted and G_D led us to vote for you which we did and in this last joke of a so called election. We do know the truth and pray for you daily. Thank you Sir for everything you have done in Israel as well as America. G_D knows the truth and He will drain the swamp totally. AMEN &AMEN

• A true American says:

You’re right God does know and God knows Trump is NOT a Christian man. While you but Trump on a pedestal and erroneously call him “the chosen one” (breaking Commandments) True Christians pray for his reign of terror to be over. We pray for peace in this land. We pray for healing. As long as you hold hate in your heart you will be far from God.

• Susan Ifland says:

I THINK I READ A LOT OF HATE IN YOUR HEART TYPICAL DEMONRAT HYPOCRITE!! WHY DON’T YOU GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND SHOW YOUR OVER BLOWN TDS!

69. Donna Y says:

Hi President Trump and family: Thank you for being our President these last 4 years and for accomplishing so much. I will always stand by you. All we can do is HOPE TO GOD that they don’t destroy us and AMERICA.

70. NavVet67 says:

Kiss America goodbye, the commies are coming, the commies are coming

71. Laura says:

Thank you for standing up for America God bless you and your family

72. Nickolee 69 says:

We love you President Trump. Best President ever and we will always support you! Please take care of yourself because they will never stop attacking you even when not in office.

73. CHELLE says:

I THINK THE WHOLE OF CONGRESS SHOULD HANG I FRONT OF THE WHITE HOUSE FOR A CLEAR COUP OF THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT AND OUR PEOPLE IN OFFICE THAT LET THIS SLIDE SHOULD ALSO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE BY WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA YOU WORK FOR US AND HAVE TAKEN ADVATAGE OF OUR VOTING SYSTEMS HERE IN AMERICA YOU DONT THINK WE KNOW YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN CHUCK YOU WILL BE HUNG NO MATTER THE OUT COME ALL YOU AND YOUR PLAYERS WILL PAY

• David D'Anna says:

That is EXACTLY what needs to be done..The Capitol bullshit was STAGED!! It’s Now TIME that we go and remove ALL of the FUCKING TRAITORS from GOVERNMENT!!But, WE should STOP Paying them!! This is 1776 ALL Over again!! WE STOP PAYING TAXES for their USE and desire to throw it away!! NO POLITICIAN is worth A DAMN in my eyes now..In Fact, they lost credibility over 53 YEARS AGO!! They didn’t and HAVEN’T done OUR Bidding, and therefore,ARE NO LONGER RELAVANT to us!! Civil DISOBEDIENCE<AND REFUSING to accept ANYTHING they determine as law,Is NOW NULL AND VOID!!They need to be taken out !!AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!

74. Don from IL says:

Psalm 10:15 says, “Break thou the arm of the wicked and evil man. seek out his wickedness till thou find none” God knows what He is doing. Those he has allowed to overtake us will one day reap what they have sown and they will reap more than they have sown. I have read the last chapter and I know their end.

75. Corazon says:

Thank you my President. You will be my President, the greatest President ever. I love you My President. Enjoy your life without the swords that you endured in the last four years. Those swords left an indelible mark in my heart. Thank you My President.

76. anna J patti says:

To my dear President, I have never seen or known of any President work so hard for our country as you. You truly are an American Patriot. Country first was what you worked so hard for. BeiJing Biden is an illegitimate president. He will never be my president. He is a crook and a liar. What the swamp has done to you these past 4 years will never be forgotten. They all will meet their maker on Judgement Day. They will pay for the evilness within their souls. We will miss you. Thank you Dear President Trump.

• Jean Bushnell says:

Dido. Best ever

• Lynda Tessein says:

I Agree with all those that recognize what President Trump has done for all of the people of the United States and beyond. President Trump is a very rare person and a very special Leader and in MY head and heart will always be MY President, regardless of who is sitting in his chair in the Oval Office. What is important to me now is that President Trump has the kind of life to be continuously successful at whatever he decides to do and that he always knows that WE, THE PEOPLE will always be supportive of him. He is the kind of President and Person who makes a positive difference in other people’s lives. We should all be so lucky to make that claim, and if that’s what we all do as decent people, comes back to reward us in so many ways. I look at the last election this way “If a crook steals a book from someone else, the crook may have it in his hands, but it really isn’t his”. Everyone one of us in the World now knows who this Crook is and is watching him and his fellow crooks. I only hope he has the sense and ability to read and understand this book while he has it AND that this book is entitled “How To Be a Good Leader”. He certainly will need help in this endeavor!!

77. President Trump you will once again get my vote

78. Valerie Shelton says:

Im so very grateful to you Mr. President, you are one of the best presidents we have ever had. They put you through hell and you stood tall. The Democrats will get what is coming to them.I just hope we can come back after 4 years of their shit. Trump 2024

• Lynda Tessein says:

I agree —– I would always vote for President Trump again and I am in the process of writing him a formal “thank you” letter as I want him to know how all of us who believe in him, what he has done for us and what he stands for. The Day he said that he would put all of us first and rid Washington of the swamp creatures, these swamp creatures rallied together to wipe him out because like he has pointed out in the past he was the only thing keeping them from hurting us. So, lets all remember that and work together to make sure that our elections in the future are the kind that really are befitting a Country like the USA ——- fair, transparent elections that will not allow dead people to vote and can keep main stream media from “orchestrating” the entire process. If we can do this, Then we will accomplish the single most important change in this country and we’ll be able to elect a President FAIRLY in the future elections. I do want to thank Joe Biden, though, for one thing……. I Now have an understanding of just HOW LOW the Radical Democrats will go to get Power for themselves.

• A true American says:

I feel sorry for you. Trump IS the swamp. Hopefully once he’s finally gone this Country can become great

• David Warren says:

Why are you on this platform spouting your poison? You hate Trump. You don’t belong here. Don’t you have anything better to do?

79. Donna says:

THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR YOU DONE FOR US.GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR WONDERFUL FAMILY AND GOD BLESS AMERICA. YOUR THE PRESIDENT WE EVER HAD. I WOULDN’T GO TO IT EITHER

80. FRANK WOOD says:

BEHIND TRUMP 110%

81. Leonard Tilstra says:

I have been among your top supporters and I am still behind you. Please keep up the good fight. Only God and Jesus know why we lost the election. I have to believe that God has purpose in all this.

82. Rhina says:

The American people are with you sir we will never give up!