Are Closed Schools Increasing Student Suicides? – The Red Alert News

Are Closed Schools Increasing Student Suicides?

Clark County School District in Nevada, the nation’s fifth-largest school district, wants to reopen as ‘quickly as possible’ following a rash of student suicides, according to a new report,” according to Blaze Media.

There were 18 suicides in the nine months that the schools were closed due to the coronavirus lockdown, which is double the amount of suicides in all of the previous year, according to the New York Times[emphasis added]

“‘When we started to see the uptick in children taking their lives, we knew it wasn’t just the Covid numbers we need to look at anymore,’ Jesus Jara, Clark County superintendent, said. ‘We have to find a way to put our hands on our kids, to see them, to look at them. They’ve got to start seeing some movement, some hope.’…

“‘Superintendents across the nation are weighing the benefit of in-person education against the cost of public health, watching teachers and staff become sick and, in some cases, die, but also seeing the psychological and academic toll that school closings are having on children nearly a year in,’ the New York Times said. ‘The risk of student suicides has quietly stirred many district leaders, leading some, like the state superintendent in Arizona, to cite that fear in public pleas to help mitigate the virus’s spread.'” [emphasis added]

For more on this important story, please go to Blaze Media.

Please share your opinion in the comment section. Are you concerned that keeping students out of school because of COVID19 is leading to an increase in student suicides across the nation?

1. mtman2 says:

I’d have been happy to have had no “office for mind control” to ship off to…learn far more on my own..
    Teachers who are idiots themselves can do more harm then good and smart teachers following corriculum teach stupidity esp CommieCore Marxism.
    Along with everything else to shove at and on children let alone where in life are you with 20-30 others all your own age all day long that know nothing = DUMBNESS…

Public Screw-Ls are moral sewers anyhow = “prison life” on what to think is “pathetic” and turn that out as a direct product that disrespects “God and country”, life itself and stunts the ability to think for yourself only regurgitate repeated indoctrinations…!

2. Biden and the rest of the demoncrats and I definately believe the devil and his evil Angel’s are running the White House corrupt bunch of liars murderers and thieves they all need to be reprogrammed like put them down where the good LORD will be putting them soon the Lord above is gonna take care of it soon we hope GOD BLESS AMERICA

3. Sharon says:

My husband of 46 years has dementia, I am his caregiver and he could run this country better the what we have now. Shame on Bidens wife for putting him through this. We are doomed if something doesn’t change soon with our government and all their lies and corruption

4. Scott J says:

I can only hope that Bidumb commits suicide instead of our children.

5. Walter says:

I know my mind is suffering more since the lock-down began. I suspect that is the point of it.
    I have suspected so since close to the first word of it. I’ve given up writing. That has been the focal point of my reality. I try to stay strong, but I realize I’m dying in spite of my effort. We all know that the globalists have seized control underhandedly, from the shadows, like everything else they do. This is the dark hour when we must decide who and what we are.
    I will keep all of the freedom lovers in my heart and prayers. Stay strong and brave, healthy and hopeful. Keep God in your souls and in your actions. Take care of your children. Peace and love to all of you.

6. AJ says:

If you haven’t realized that the China flu is just the flu you are lost to the coming communist slavery. All the lock downs/masks were to conform you to slavery and to destroy the middle class and your rights. Poverty makes people easier to control and thankful by giving them needed food and other essentials. And to destroy President Trump. It hasn’t stopped yet. All of a sudden lock downs are being lifted by governors even after dead Biden has stated there will be no change coming for months re: the China flu supported with his 100 day mandatory mask order. If you feel lost and thankful these demoncrat rino communists have met their goal. They want you confused to accept the new slavery offered. Eventually all good things come to an end. What is coming tomorrow will be the igniting of the flame of 1776. Save you matches.

• D-Day says:

Like you, I am not confused. There are millions upon millions of us in this country that agree with you. We’re not mind dead robots like those on the left!

What’s needed to prevent kids from committing suicide is to have them actively working on something.Stop with allowing them to play games and “fiddle”with their phones. Couch potatoes never grow or produce anything good.

Years ago,when families needed to work together,kids stayed home and helped. Suicide wasn’t even thought of. Just saying.

8. Bobbie says:

This is rotten shame of what is happening to our beautiful country.
    Some one wake up and smell the stench from this swamp.
    President Trump you have to come back .
    Please get these swampier out bring President Trump back.
    MAGA. And keep it great.

9. Richard Bryant says:

I hope trump has a plan when they try to impeach him …The need to strike then and charge BIDEN, Hunter, Pelosi, Schumer, OBAMA, Hillary, Swallwell, and all the big socialist platform nets works and platform LIKE AMAZON, Face book Twitter, insta gram all of the Muslim tag team members who hate America and dirty New York, Jersey, Chicago, Minisota,Mayors .. All those CROOKED SOBS TREASON TREASON TREASON… AND GUTTED PROPERLY!!!

10. Wes says:

Are we going to have this country in four weeks, much less four years.? Please impeach all of them. They are the cult. Look at the policies and quit watching the news. This is what you should have done before the election. Now, protest peacefully. Or in Biden and the Democrats words, peacefully means non peacefully. I do not know anymore. Funny, I knew before Biden. No God. Not me. Jesus is my Savior. And I will pray, help the lost, homeless, and encourage as I already have for over forty years. So, have not heard the Democrats say or do any of that. Why!

11. Julie Flaherty says:

Biden is a liar, wasn’t it even a little obvious to you, all you people who voted for him. He should own a pancake House, he’s flipped so many times. I’m gonna stick with the , without a doubt, the best President ever. A true American, who fufilled every promise he made. He loves this country and everyone in it. Well maybe not the illegals. But.he was still willing to work with Face. A real stand up guy and I love him and miss him already. Know I’ll just sit back and watch everything that all our hero’s who died for, disappear. Why are they so afraid of Trump??? Oh!
    and the people like me who would vote for him again in a heartbeat.🇺🇸

• Chris Brewer says:

I feel like He’s gona wind up back in the office before summer! To much corruption exposed to be shoved under a rug! There’s no more room and truth IS still coming out! Democrats have signed their own autopsy report!

12. Julie says:

and the people like me who would vote for him again in a heartbeat.🇺🇸

• From what I understand is that the military is running the country now Trump made sure of that the media is lying he’s not president remember Trump goodbye to the American people and said the best is yet to come? 130,000 arrest warrants were signed I’m sure Biden and his cronies are on the list not to mention some rinos as well watch DrCharlieWard.com or Pryme minister

• Dianne Lynn Kirkwood says:

Yes indeedy, We are under military control, Biden is president of the defunct corporation of America from 1817, we have no present making the corporation shadow govt defunct. People are being arrested around our country and around the world for fraud, treason, insurrection, and other crimes. The military will install Trump and then a new honest election in April I hear. Chin up patriots, help is on the way now!

Shutdowns/lockdowns obviously don’t work…just look at ridiculousness of California & New York r. They’ve been shutdown…destroyed some businesses, livelihoods & lives!! I’m born, raised & still live in Florida(thank god). Our governor Ron Desantis(R) doesn’t run to state like a socialist dictatorship communist prison camp. He’s constantly on tv…making appearances all thru the state…meeting with numerous business owners…having town hall meetings etc etc listing to “we the people” about our concerns..ideas & all of us coming up with solutions. As a registered Democrat(barely left leaning)…NOT A SOCIALIST…”that’s awesome”. Because of governor Desantis’ leadership our state is carefully 100% open for business! And so r our schools!! We have “school choice”. If the parents want to keep their kids temporarily out of school because of this China Virus then they have that choice. Having said that…our school attendance is better than 90%!
    It’s time our radical socialist dictator governors stop sucking up to the corrupt federal socialist SWAMP…get a SPINE & do what’s right. “Don’t let ur own pride get in the way of progress!” Call Ron DeSantis on how to do this so u can safe ur state & our great American citizens!!
    Shutdowns & Lockdowns don’t work!!!
    #StandStrongProud&PeacefulAMERICA!!
    #LockdownsDon’tWork
    #AmericaFIRST!!!!!!!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

14. 9MM says:

Well indoctrination drugs and a family of two that do not teach the kids right from wrong. In my 86 years not one of the 36 I graduated with has ever committed sideways as we were taught right from wrong and America is the Greatest Country on Earth. We have lost a few in the past 57 years but they left us as God called them not a crazy act of sideways

15. I’M DEAD SERIOUS😝 BIDEN WAS ON WHAT THE HELL DID HE SAY? YOU NEED A #STREET THUG INTERPRETER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL HE SAYS🙊 OMG WHAT A EMBARRASSMENT OF OUR COUNTRY CRACK GOTTA BE HOW UNEDUCATED ARE THESE DEMOCRATS SERIOUS😂😂😂😂

16. Doc says:

Biden said when he is in office he will attack this virus n now he has said he is done n there is nothing he can do! This illegitimate poor excuse for a President is a waste! God help us! President Yrump is my President n there is nobody in the WH.74 million votes for President Trump was robbed, voter fraud!American people aren’t stupid. Biden is also closing businesses n putting people out of work. Ironically people that voted for him r bless n told by Biden that u can get another job! Shameful!