Biden: Trump Let Immigrant Children Starve to Death – The Red Alert News

Biden: Trump Let Immigrant Children Starve to Death

Breaking Now: Just moments ago, at the first full press conference of his presidency, President Joe Biden accused former President Donald Trump of letting immigrant children starve to death on the border of the United States.

When asked f he would continue to allow unaccompanied illegal immigrant children to enter and remain in the United States, Biden responded: “The idea that I’m gonna say, which I would never do, that if an unaccompanied child ends up at the border we’re just gonna let him starve to death and stay on the other side — no previous administration did that either, except Trump. I’m not gonna do it.”

Please watch the video below of Biden accusing Trump of allowing unaccompanied immigrant children to starve to death on the border and share your thoughts in the comment section.

1. Holly Dutton says:

The primary cause of this illegal immigration crisis is not the average citizen. It is corrupt foreign rulers who brutally oppress their people and deny them education and progress, and the abject failure to hold these cruel despots accountable.

2. Thomas says:

Wow! We cannot trust a word false- President Biden says, thank God we were born a free nation or we would accept this dictatorship presents to us. We know truth from his lies, Democrats believe if they quote a lie enough times it becomes truth. May the curse of his words return to his own house. Yes, all liars will have their place in the lake of fire. Blame President Trump for freeing us from the oppression of the Demoncrats. That’s the unspoken truth.

3. 9mm says:

Biden is a creepy old dementia ridden liar being guided by Ovomit as this is a lie that all people know he and Ovomit are spreading. This whole election fresco is a coup to take America down for socialists and Islam and we must wake up or be pre paired to surrender to a dictator and a new communist country while kissing our freedoms goodbye. This is super serious problem we’re facing and if we set eyes closed we have surrendered. Do not think for one minute that China isn’t behind all this socialist Devilrat business as if you do your a communist closet lover and a damn fool.

4. David Smith says:

Oops forgot a few other right wing fanatic news sources Breitbart News and there were a few others but not worth writing about all the trash they write it’s all right wing nut case stuff Well Now I don’t have to pay attention to the news because Biden and Harris are in charge I can get packed N and get things I need It would be really simple If Colombia was like our border I could just walk right in

5. David Smith says:

No wonder why I could never get things right here are the sources I used to get my news from they are full of fake news I am sure you all read them like I used to. Cracked Politics News Ready Duty to America Renewed Right Pants On Fire Culture Watch News Right VS Left Patriot Pulse United We Stand Conservative Hub Target Liberty .org Reliable News Now. Real American Pundit Real Conservatives Unite Right On News Judicial Watch Informed American Simply Patriot Greg Dawson Alex Jones Headline USA Patriots For Freedom United We Stand and Last but not least For The Right News These are the fake news people that warped my mind these are the sites that had other peoples articles beside their own I read. Jeez no wonder why I was a terrorist and a racist these fake news sites can warp your mind I am sure you all know them But now I am on the right track I believe what my government says and have faith and gratitude that Biden got that evil Trump pervert from office

6. David Smith says:

No Mr. Larson I am not the person who writes those articles But I am going to agree with you and all the other people That believe in Biden Pelosi and Obama and Harris And AOC Michelle And llhan And Maxine Walters what more of a great bunch of people in government can you ask for And let’s nor forget Hillary And I am sure Oswald got the bolt action rifle to hit a moving target in the throat and then the head and the bullet went thru Kennedy into thru the front seat and into the Governor I also believe the two towers were brought down by those two planes and the Pentagon was hit by a plane and they had great clean up crews at the scene The third building that fell must have been from vibration from the two towers collapsing straight down. I now believe we should just give up all our guns and they should ban assault weapons To hell with the Constitution it was written over 200 years ago. I am sure Obama and Biden have the border under control like Pelosi said And I believe we should pay the blacks they were brought here against their will the other races came here on their own accord The illegals coming here should be taken care of they are almost all women and children and we were all immigrants. I am mostly glad the people on this site could correct my errors in thinking But I am not smart enough to write all those things myself I did read them all from other sources but I think they were all wrong and CNN and MSNBC are great news stations Well have a great night everyone And the fake voter fraud stuff is the nut case Trump being a spoiled rich brat

7. David Smith says:

They must have got it wrong because right on top of this page it says Biden said Trump killed immigrant children So I am sure he did. But I was told that Biden never said that so this headline must be wrong. I am sure Trump may go to the border to make sure his mafia connections did the job the right way when he told them to wack the kid’s right Mr. New Yorker you would know You were in New York city I was no wear near Trump so you must be right when you said that about his Mafia connections wacking kid’s

8. David Smith says:

I only write what I see online Did you know Obama Pelosi Biden Schumer went to the leader of the KKK when he died and praised him another commentator said that And I read the white house protestors have been held without bail in jail now for two month’s They deserve the death penalty they are Trump supporter Terrorist and a woman was murdered I didn’t see them set the place on fire and a white house guard died If you are the scene according to our laws you are also guilty if I am not mistaken And the nerve of those people I read from a Navy seal who was there the terrorist were chanting USA USA I read the BLM Leader was there also I wonder if he is being held without bail Don’t know how true these statements are just read the news and what other people have said

9. David Smith says:

You are right Mr. Larson he did not say he killed children Corri implied that my mistake but didn’t he say Trump put children in cages when it was Him and Obama that started that little game?? I am wondering why we never hear of Black cops shooting white people or beating them guess it is just not in fashion right now. Now they are going to start paying Black people for slavery 200 years ago tell me sir are they going to pay the Indians and the Germans and the Polish and the Italians and the Chinese and all the other races that were abused by Americans??? Like indentured servants share croppers and tenant farmers They were slaves too sir I believe they were white And what about the immigrants that were abused a hundred years ago in the Chicago meat packing firms The list goes on sir But the truth is sir I don’t care I just don’t believe one race should profit when others suffer. I believe woman and children have been more abused then any other race or creed sir And if you really want to sick look what people do to animals. It is rather strange that Mr. Rumsfield said they could not account for I believe it was 2 trillion dollars that the military had spent shocking that was just the place that ” Plane” hit in the Pentagon where all the financial data was kept. Also sir look at the one video they let us see of the “Plane ” crash if you can tell me that was a “Plane ” I will go get glasses Why can’t we see the other videos the place was surrounded with cameras?? And the voice recorders I don’t believe they were destroyed by the crashes they are built to handle a crash but I have never heard a voice recorder yet from those crashes although I will admit I may have missed that. These are things I question Mr. Larson if this makes me a terrorist then so be it and I can’t say why you military friends don’t say anything maybe they just don’t care or maybe like me they know not a dam thing will be done about it And we went into Afghan to save the people from the Taliban sorry but we supported the Taliban when thy were fighting the Soviets. We went it to get the Lithium billions of dollars worth of it there

• Charles Larson says:

David, I’ve been looking for the name of the author to these redalert articles, and based on your many comments I’m starting to think you are that person. Are you running this website? Hell, I can’t tell. As for reparations for AFRICAN AMERICANS, I agree with you, I oppose them. Most Americans are ancestors of immigrants who had nothing to do with Slavery, enslaving blacks in Africa, bringing them here on slave ships 400 and 300 years ago. Lincoln supposedly promised blacks 40 acres and a mule when the Civil War ended. But Lincoln did not own our country and its land to authorize it, and it never was passed by Congress. In 1865 the population of blacks in our country was much, much lower than today, so it’s ridiculous to try to apply it today when there’s obviously not enough free land to give away to many millions of blacks and take away from whites and other races of Americans who earned their land and homes via hard work and business saavy and personal success. Reparations for African Americans has often been discussed, I say, okay, IF BILL GATES, WARREN BUFFET , JEFF BEZOS AND THE OTHER TOP WHITE BILLIONAIRES WANT TO CONTRIBUTE REPARATIONS THEMSELVES I’M FOR THAT AND THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY LIKE WITH THEIR MONEY. THEY’RE THE WHITE FOLKS WHO BY FAR HAS BENEFITTED FROM OUR COUNTRY AND THUS BLACK SLAVERY THAN ALL OTHER WHITE AND OTHER RACES OF AMERICANS. THESE BIG BILLIONAIRES ALONG WITH BLACK BILLIONAIRES LIKE OPRAH WINFREY AND OTHERS HAVE MOST OF OUR COUNTRY’S WEALTH AND COMBINED CONTROL ABOUT 99% OF OUR COUNTRY’S MONEY, SO I VOLUNTEER THEM TO COVER AND DISPATCH THOSE REPARATIONS TO THEIR FELLOW BLACK AMERICANS. I’VE BEEN AMONG THE POOR AND OPPRESSED WHITE AMERICANS AND THEREFORE I OFFER NOTHING TOWARD THAT CAUSE.

10. David Smith says:

Mr. Larson I guess you missed the post I told about the Daniel Shaver incident that was white on white I guess you missed when I said my grand father was almost a grand dragon in the KKK and he hated me because I had black friends I guess you missed the post where I said seems that most of BLM are white protesters now I guess in your opinion it was OK for BLM to burn riot kill and rape get arrested and bailed out by Humping Harris but don’t let Kent State protesters burn a building down. I mouth off about everyone sir And as far as your government Tell me another country that has dropped two atomic bombs on Civilian cities they were not even military Did it save lives and stop Japan sure did does that make it right to kill thousands of babies and innocent children like Trump LMAO has done I didn’t hear did the Soviets droop agent orange and purple and white on Afghan?? I don’t know Please tell me why those people were killed or disappeared after the Kennedy murder would you like me to go on Mr.Larson Does all these questions and facts make me a terrorist or a racist if that is what you think than that is your right I can give you a lot more if you would like I wonder why didn’t we drop a bomb on Germany??? Why did our Government lie and tell us that gun boats attacked our destroyer that got us into a war with Vietnam You are entitled to your Opinion Mr. Larson I just question things As far as a racist could care less what and where you come from but when you start telling me I have to say I am sorry for being born white and I should give my house to a black person because I had white privilege or that it is OK that daddy loves daddy then I have a little problem But you have your opinions and I have mine I have seen you call people some sweet things here and you have been proven wrong by other people And I am sure you can convince people that the voting was honest and legal in this last election LMAO And to be honest I hate everyone equally

• Charles Larson says:

Well, hopefully, you’ll read my other post about reparations for black Americans. I don’t have the answer to your questions about the atom bomb dropped on two of Japan’s cities. I’m glad I did not make that call. Japan still deserved severe punishment for their Uncalled-For surprise cowardly attack on PEARL HARBOR. Don’t you agree? They provoked us into WWII, EVEN THOUGH GERMANY WAS THE MUCH STRONGER FOE TO THE USA AND HITLER SHOULD’VE BEEN STOPPED YEARS BEFORE HE KILLED 6 MILLION JEWS. WE STILL DON’T KNOW WHO AND WHAT COUNTRY KILLED JFK AND RFK, MAYBE THE MAFIA BUT I THINK FIDEL CASTRO AND HIS MERCENARIES , INCLUDING LEE HARVEY OSWALD, DID SO AS A TEAM IN DALLAS. I THINK RUSSIA COULD’VE BEEN INVOLVED IN TRAINING THE MERCENARIES, SINCE OSWALD LIVED THERE AND THEY SUPPORTED CASTRO AND WERE BULLIED BY JFK TO REMOVE THEIR MISSILES FROM CUBA IN THE CUBAN MISSILE CRISIS and the BAY OF PIGS. I don’t believe that LBJ KILLED JFK ONLY TO BECOME PRESIDENT, BUT LBJ RULED DALLAS AND TEXAS, AND who knows who ALL WERE INVOLVED IN THE JFK MURDER CONSPIRACY? MOST PEOPLE WILL NEVER BELIEVE OR ACCEPT THE LONE- ASSASSIN OSWALD THEORY. IT’S TOO RIDICULOUS.

• Charles Larson says:

Oh, I’m glad you hate me equally to others. I was getting concerned about being discriminated against.

11. SweetLadyMary says:

Corrupt Biden is the biggest liar around. He knew how the Democrats were going to steal the election but he doesn’t care about ethics and morality. These words mean nothing to him. The press is just as guilty allowing him to say the lies and not calling him out. They are fake news and cowed by the big, bad Biden and the mafia Democrat machine.

12. David Smith says:

Corri you are right we are immigrants look at the first people to come here if it was not for the Indians they would have starved to death we sure paid them back real nice didn’t we

13. judith says:

OBiden, You are the one killing these children putting them in cages and not sending them back to their families and country. You opened the border and let these illegals in after President Trump closed the border. Your the killer Not Trump, You Stupid Idiot.

14. Maylynn Hughes says:

Trump derangement syndrome is ever present in this country. Why? I wonder. My analysis is that he has exposed these liars for who and what they are, and they have to create lies about him to counter his exposure of them. Biden not only lies every time he opens his mouth, he plagiarizes other people of notable importance and takes credit for anything he thinks he can get away with, of what other people have done. He is a disgrace to this great nation, and needs to be removed from office along with his communist party and administration. Joe Biden has been sleeping with the enemy since the beginning of the Obama administration and it shows. If we the people fail to take this man and his communist party out; we will no longer have an America of the these United States. We will be speaking chinese/cantonese very soon.

• Charles Larson says:

You obviously haven’t followed the news about Trump’s former lawyer admitting that her claims of a stolen election and rigged DOMINION VOTING MACHINES WERE ALL LIES. She said “No reasonable person would believe her claims/lies.” That’s her so- called defense in reply to she and Trump being sued by that company for her lies that millions of Trump voters believed and still do. That’s Sydney Powell, a former Federal Prosecutor and Trump’s top advocate for their BIG LIE.

15. We the people should not believe a lying cheating loser. Now why am i here again duhhhhhhh.all to hail with king biden

16. Boo hoo these wonderful illegal aliens are now starving to death. The photos I saw showed some asses two ax handles wide. Share those hot pockets with each other. Listen Trump did not put this vermin on the border. Sleepy invited them and chuckles is now in charge of the problem. I sure as hell didn’t invite them and I don’t intend on feeding, housing or clothing them. Wake the hell up America and demand the wall be completed.

• TroopAbn says:

Brad,

But you ARE feeding them. Beijing-Biden is feeding them with your tax money that you pay. American taxpayers should be,pissed that this China-sponsored piece of dementia is using our cash after overturning the great work President Trump did in stopping the nightmare the Kenyan and Joe put n us with “Kids in Cages”.

17. David Smith says:

Corri I am interested I have not had time to search but please tell me where I can find where those children died and how many And sorry to make you mad but Trump did not bring them to the border. Please let me know what state they died in. As the Mexican President has already said it was Biden’s stupidity that made the surge at the border So far I have read they managed to catch 4 people at the border on our terrorist alert and caught two known child pedophiles with a criminal history I just wonder how many got thru. I am glad our President can send them to Texas small towns that can not take care of them and fly them to the Canada border but they will still have to stay in America because Canada has closed it’s borders. Hey A.J. Congrats you made racist now you just need to be a terrorist LMAO Hey Mr. Larson I had a friend in the Navy from Delaware maybe you can find him or know him his name was Dave Myers Good guy

• Charles Larson says:

David, when you and/,or A.J. post obvious racist statements about minorities, we know you’re white, so why then do you object to being called a racist?…Weird. If I posted racist statements of any kind,since you all know I’m white ( Half German, 1/4 Swedish, 1/8 English and 1/8 Irish) as I revealed in earlier posts, I’d EXPECT some one here to call me “a racist”. I don’t know your NAVY friend MYERS. I DO HAVE A BROTHER- IN- LAW who served in the NAVY, HE’S A “GOOD GUY” , TOO. I KNOW a lot of former military guys and they don’t demonize democrats or “all our politicians” like you and other posters do here and they certainly don’t post so much anti-USA GOVERNMENT RHETORIC that you and Trump supporters do on these pages.

18. Alisha says:

I just looked this up and it’s clearly not true.

First they tried catch and release, which didn’t work, because people stayed in the US and didn’t come back for their hearing. After that, they flew people back to their states, but a judge stopped it. Then they created a tent city to take care of children while they reunited them with their families.

This is a serious accusation that should probably result in a slander lawsuit.

• Billy Cernoch says:

Everything Biden says is lies. Bring the illegals to Washington DC to wait on their court dates. They can house them the same as they did the National Guard. Let them get covid-19.

19. FRANK says:

THIS IS REALLY VERY SERIOUS MATTER FOR SOMEONE LIKE BIDEN TO ACCUSED SOMEONE FOR SOMETHING HE HIMSELF HAD CREATED IN THE FIRST PLACE AND EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT SENDING THOSE KIDS TO CANADA BY IN HOPING HE COULD COVERED UP HIS STUPIDITY. BIDEN NEEDS TO GO HOME NOW AND AWAIT FOR ALL THE HUNDREDS OF WARRANTS THAT ARE OUT TO GET HIM. BIDEN IS REALLY OFF AND HIS VICE PRESIDENT HARES WHO BAILED OUT CRIMINALS FROM JAIL HAVE NOW COMMITTED CRIMES WHICH SHE HAS PROSECUTED AS ATTORNEY GENERAL IN CALIFORNIA NEEDS TO ANSWER THO THOSE CRIMES. IT IS VERY DISCUSSING TO SEE A PAIR OF LEADERS DOING SOMETHING BY POINTING THE FIGURE AT SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE THEY THINK THE GENERAL PUBLIC ARE A BUNCH OF FEEBLE MINDED PEOPLE. JUST BY RUNNING YOUR MOUTH OFF IS GOING TO BOOMERANG RIGHT BACK TO THEM.

First, Xiden’s a liar about starving children and second he and his commiecrat buddies have been responsible for all of children’s problems since Johnson built his “great society”. They put them in Ghettos and then plied them with money via welfare for how many decades??? Then we talk about abortion where they’ve killed more per year than Cuomo and we’re supposed to believe they care??? I could go on and on but it’s not necessary. The only thing they care about is themselves and their positions.

• FRANK says:

LIKE HIS BUDDY IN NORTH KOREA IF YOU HAVE COVID 19 CHINA DOES NOT PROVIDED THEM WITH SHOTS TO THE ARM NO NORTH KOREA PROVIDED THEM WITH SHOTS WITH A RIFLE SO TO DECREASE THE VIRUS

21. NavVet67 says:

I am so fed up with government double speak. Biden wants to place Harris in charge of investigating why all these people are coming to the US border. They’ve been coming to the border in mass since the days of LBJ. WE know the reasons why they come, we don’t need another investigation. WE send billons to these third world central American country’s every year. The money never gets to the proper agency’s. The corruption is rampant. The second problem is the fact that these uneducated people reproduce at an ungodly rate. If you cannot afford to raise and take care of your children, don’t have them…it’s that simple. I know that’s a harsh statement but it’s reality. It’s pretty obvious that America is more screwed up than they are

22. Corri says:

It’s true, what Trump did. He let those children starve. We are all immigrants into this country. If you (or you parents/grandparents) had been left to starve when they or you arrived, would you be on the side of letting you starve or giving you shelter until you could be returned to your family or allowed in? It’s no different now than it was in the past. Selfish people will react selfishly without thinking that they or their family were in the same situation at some time. Shame on those who forget where they came from. Let’s find a solution that is kind and respectful the way we all want to be treated.

• Michael J Korger says:

I just listened to the immediate past director of ICE call the “starving of children” a blatant lie and that it is a slap in the face of all the agents who rescue those showing up in dire straits who were abused and abandoned by the human traffickers and drug runners. Biden’s one year campaign of inviting all illegals to come and to “surge” the border after he becomes president. and for him to immediately cancel all of Trump’s policies and agreements with the involved countries to control our borders, and to blame Trump and ignore that there is now a major crisis, is ludicrous and actually immoral on Biden’s behalf as he is DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for this humanitarian disaster!!!!!!!!!!

23. AJ says:

Send all those illegals back to Mexico before people start shooting them. Your wasting your time trying to explain anything to these fools that refuse to investigate and search for the truth. The reality is that WE THE PEOPLE/patriots will soon be like those illegal children. “IN CAGES!!!” Must start resisting all these violations of OUR RIGHTS. So far, words have not stopped or changed any of the democrap communist traitors’ attempts at destroying OUR COUNTRY. They all need to be removed permanently now. Each day creates a bigger mess, the loss of our guns and brings us closer to total communist control. Those that won’t help us are just in the way. You can’t be nice otherwise you will not get these traitors removed. You are compelled to take action because if We don’t there is no USA. As long as we keep talking to them they keep moving ahead. No more talk. Total resistance. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND PATRIOTS!!!! Next week it will be criminal to say, GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

• Charles Larson says:

A.J., you are proving you’re a right- wing republican racist nut. You definitely should be on the FBI, TERRORIST WATCH LIST, BECAUSE YOU SHOULD NOT BE MAKING STATEMENTS ABOUT SHOOTING PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY KIDS, ILLEGAL , HISPANIC OR ANYONE , BECAUSE YOU GIVE AWAY YOUR HATE AND RACISM. IF YOU HAVE THESE SICK EVIL THOUGHTS, YOU CLEARLY NEED HELP. I’D RATHER YOU COME HERE TO DELAWARE WITH ALL YOUR CRAZY TRUMP-RACIST FRIENDS AND TARGET ME, INSTEAD. I’M THE EASIEST PERSON TO FIND IN OUR COUNTRY. I’M UNARMED, BUT I’LL GLADLY TAKE ALL YOU SISSIES ON SO LONG AS YOU LEAVE YOUR SISSY AR-15’S BEHIND. WELL, I COULD SHOVE-EM UP YOUR ASS, BUT IF YOU ALL WANT TO BEAT ME UP, OKAY, I’D RATHER YOU COME HERE THAN TO ATTACK THE CAPITOL OR THE WHITE HOUSE. PLEASE !

• TroopAbn says:

You live in a dangerous state, “Delaware”. Hunter has his pistol tossed into a dumpster and next thing you hear is Secret Service is going into a “First State Gun Store” demanding the paperwork Hunter filled out so they can hide it from getting him arrested for falsifying documents! Wow, laptop should have put him and dad both in Leavenworth, and many others. Delaware and New Castle County is one of the most dangerous drug riddled parts of the country. Almost as bad as Washington.

• Charles Larson says:

You’re right, sort of. Actually it’s mostly just Wilmington, the city that’s so dangerous with drugs and gun violence. Only 87000 people, mostly minorities live within the city limits. It has one of the highest murder and crime rates per capita, and clearly too many repeat offenders. About 10 years ago a TV NETWORK WANTED TO DO A TV DRAMA SHOW, CALLED ‘MURDER TOWN USA’, BASED ON WILMINGTON’S REPUTATION, , BUT OUR POLITICIANS SUCCESSFULLY FOUGHT AND DEFEATED THE PROJECT, ARGUING IT WOULD DO IRREPARABLE DAMAGE TO THE CITY’S REPUTATION FOR YEARS TO COME AND GLORIFY THE VIOLENCE AND MURDERS AND THEY SAW NOTHING POSITIVE FOR WILMINGTON THAT COULD COME FROM IT. I DID NOT KNOW HUNTER BIDEN WAS IN THAT TROUBLE, I HEARD NOTHING ABOUT IT, BUT I’LL WATCH OUT FOR HIM. HIS NAME IS HUNTER, SO HE COULD VERY WELL BE A KILLER IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE. I’LL GIVE HIM THE PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE, THOUGH, UNTIL I LEARN DIFFERENTLY. THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP.

• Maylynn Hughes says:

You are speaking from your ass, because he did not say he was going to shoot them, he said people would start to shoot them, to stop them from entering our country illegally. You are the un-American communist bastard racist that needs to realize that if you don’t have borders, you don’t have a country. so please, spare me the pity party.

• Charles Larson says:

How does he know people will start to shoot them unless he’s one such a person? That’s a threat, a murder threat of kids. Be careful of your words here. These websites are probably monitored by our Homeland Security. You turn around my statements on me. Yeah, sometimes I may talk out of my ass to be amusing, but I usually am making a point, like don’t take the law in your own hands as vigilantes and threaten to overthrow our government that WE THE PEOPLE elected to office. Don’t spout so much racist crap on social media unless you want some backlash at you. Etc.

• Billy Cernoch says:

You poor misinformed person! As all Democrats do you call anyone that disagrees with you a racist. What are you thinking. I am a veteran, I believe in a strong US, I fought for the rights which give you to voice your opinion. The left must want to kill us, they let covid infected, undocumented, un educated kids of working age into our country. I think they should send these unvaccinated illegal aliens to your town to take your jobs and make you sick.

• Charles Larson says:

Billy Boy, you spout more racist crap and nonsense. Right, dude, no one who reads the posts can recognize racism. It’s not an SOB who disagrees with me, but it is an A-HOLE like you and your friend who talks about shooting hispanic and minority kids who enter our border illegally, taking the law into your hands as vigilantes and border cops by shooting and killing kids and pretending you’re justified. You call me a racist bastard? Aw, you hurt my feelings, so bring your sissy-ass here. You believe an illegal saying PRESIDENT BIDEN “INVITED HIM OR HER” , HA HA , SURE, AND THEN YOU SAY SHOOTING SUCH illegal kids is okay and I’m a bastard. How did you lunatics become so mentally sick? Didn’t you go to church or sunday school as kids? Who taught you morals? The mafia? You contantly bring up abortion like you’re the POPE’S APPRENTICE AND EVERYONE WHO’S NOT A REPUBLICAN IS PRO CHOICE AND PRO- ABORTION. GEEZ, YOU LOONY TUNES REALLY ARE SICK MORALLY- CONFUSED DUMB-ASSES. You’re morally bankrupt friend Maylynn says I condemning you all shooting illegals is ” a pity party”. What a sick evil witch.

24. charles herwig says:

and while we are all glued to our screens with this – China who owns a huge % of the worlds shipping abilities [ 3000 containers lost at sea Maersk Oct-2020 thru Feb 2021 ] China to LA [ all USA owned and paid for products millions of dollars ] we now have a huge maersk container ship blocking the SUEZ canal . Pilot error or whatever’s , China is destroying the worlds economy and everybody is just doing DUH !

• Charles Larson says:

Chas, China also has about 1/4 of the world’s population. The USA WOULD BE MIGHTY DUMB TO NOT WORK ON BUILDING AND IMPROVING TRADE WITH CHINA. Just because some of you Trump Cult Heads are afraid of them, that they’ll take over the USA it’s not a reason to shun them and keep Asians out of our country because you’re all paranoid racists. If we get the e- hybrid car and hydrogen or solar-electric cars improved more to solve the pollution problem from gas- powered vehicles with more energy efficient and much cheaper or free (solar) that go for thousands or more miles without recharging the batteries, imagine the BOOM to our economy in supplying the world with the new technology and vehicles. That’s what Biden envisions and is hopeful for and counting on.

25. CornPop says:

Just moments ago, at his first full press conference Joe Biden accused former President Donald Trump of letting immigrant children starve to death on the border, completely forgetting for the last 60 days it’s Biden’s own people implementing his policies at the border!

26. Reporter asks a slow ball candy coated question, Slow Joe long pause, to hear what his master wants him to say. Then Monkey Boy says “Look I’m really not going to answer your lolly pop question, I’m just going to shovel a little fake crap on the last president. It was Gay Berri’s MO. with Bush, and it will be his MO with Trump. we are living a third BH Obama term now. We barely survived as a country his 8 years of treason, It’s time for Civil war and cleansing our tyrannical corrupt government of it’s Communist Marxist sabaturs.

• Sandy says:

Well put

• Maylynn says:

I agree, because that is the only way they will step down is at the end of a gun.

• Charles Larson says:

It’s “time for a civil war”? God help us, and especially if the FBI AND HOMELAND SECURITY are not onto you and your fellow troublemakers. Bring your sissy-asses here! You’re all a bunch of whiny insane BABIES AND LYING HOT AIR.

27. David Smith says:

Spark Look what you have for a governor and a mayor LMAO And now look what you have for a President LMAO

28. David Smith says:

Brilliant command of the English language Spark why didn’t you say you just hate Trump and his supporters would have saved space and time. Before you condemn Trump who was not a politician Read what your Democrats and Republicans have been doing for years I think you might be shocked at what you learn. Trump wanted 2,000 for stimulus relief and was cut down to 600 now all of a sudden Congress and Senate let Biden give the other 1400 and take credit for it As for the Vaccines give me a break Trump was the one who lit a fire under corrupt Pharm to get the vaccine available fast But of course Daddy Biden takes the credit Just keep believing in Biden and enjoy your country when he is done with it. And for your information I didn’t like Trump either

29. Teal Tiki says:

Once again, Have you not learned the lesson?

Whenever a democrat accuses a Republican of something atrocious … research and learn what that democrat has been up to, because they ALWAYS accuse the Republicans of doing those very actions! biden has never accused Trump of killing children until now, so go look into those cages and find out what is happening to those children. biden must be killing them!!!

• Charles Larson says:

Tiki, HA HA HA HO HO HO. YEAH , BIDEN IS STARVING THOSE KIDS TO DEATH. HE TOTALLY HAS LOST HIS MIND AND BECOME AN ALZHEIMERS KILLER, LIKE THE WALKING DEAD. OMG ! YIKES! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LOONY KILLER BIDEN IS ON THE LOOSE! HELLLLLLLLP!!!

30. David Smith says:

Spark Trump did not bring those children to the Mexican border and legally I believe he can not do anything if they are in Mexico and the parents are the people to blame and the Mexican government if those children died on Mexican soil As for Trump having his Mafia hit men kill those kid’s get a life I doubt the Mexican cartels had anything to do with it or maybe the coyotes they like taking money and leaving people to die they do that with sealed trucks in the desert heat But you may be right maybe he sent the seals in to kill them like Bin Laden

31. jkryanspark says:

After reading many of the posts from right wingers in this comment section, I’m more than ever convinced of my thesis that Trump supporters were either deprived of oxygen during birth and/or emotionally stunted by abusive parenting. The child-like nature of the prose, the persistent use of nursery school nicknames to describe those they disagree with, and the tantrum-like anger expressed, is definitely that of the maturation process interrupted during development. Trump has given voice to the dark underbelly of the degenerative nature of those without a properly developed core. The death of empathy never ends well. Trumpism must be destroyed and placed in the dustbin of history along with other fascist movements.

• Charles Larson says:

Jkryan, I think they ARE ALIENS from a distant planet. They’re the most easily brainwashed CULT HEADS by their LYING LEADER DONALD TRUMP.

32. Rev4God says:

You actually believe anything this biden ever says?

• Margaret says:

That is not true,the people who were starving was the young men standing guard at the capital. They were fed raw chicken,nasty food, a lot of them were hospitalized. We have seen some children before that came across the border and they were fed. What about the two young people that drown, haven’t heard on the news. Bidens fault.

• NO I DO NOT…. He most likely does not even know what he is saying. Trump killed children? Another socialist lie!!!!

33. David Smith says:

I was watching the talk from the Presidents speech again he forgot what he was talking about I wonder how much crack his son gave him to keep talking Some reporter said a 9 year old walked with another child from Honduras to the border get real If that kid did that then he should be training our special forces A lot of what he said was a flat out lie. And I only listened to about 5 minutes and got disgusted. He said Trump was the only one to kill babies at the border I believe they were in Mexico if that happened. The Mexican President even said Biden was to blame for the increase in border activity. And if the increase was because of Trump why has it increased since he has become president And if the reports are true It was Obama and him that started the caged children Why does the border patrol say they can’t handle the increase of Illegals??? And now he will let the children stay even though they call the numbers on the kid’s and a parent answers the phone from South America I would tell them come get your kid. They are still Illegal Any parent that would let there child go alone to the border should be arrested . These countries get millions from us let them stop filling the bank accounts of politicians and take care of their own people please let me know what else he said I need the laughs

• Charles Larson says:

David, I also saw that questioning of Biden. It’s important to notice that Biden never said Trump killed any child or anyone. He was asked about unaccompanied kids who show up at the Border, and he used that 9-year old’s journey from Honduras as an example of a child nearly starving to death. He said Trump’s policy would’ve kept that kid on the Mexico side and probably or possibly starve to death. He said Trump turned kids away and forced them to go back on the other side, thus risking they starve to death,no one said or cited an actual case where a kid did starve to death. Biden’s statement was that Trump’s policy forced those kids to stay on the other side instead of helping them temporarily until they get to a safe place to live. Biden was saying the 9-year old was such a case of him being in danger of starving to death IF no one helped him at the border. Biden said he’ll put the kid on a plane to go back to his mother. I don’t know how many miles his journey of walking to the border was , maybe a hundred or less? I don’t know because I don’t know where he got to at the border. Biden only said Trump’s policy was to force kids away and kept on the Mexico side, putting them at risk of starving to death, but he did not say any such illegal child did die from starving to death, he just said he won’t do that, as in put any unaccompanied child at that risk. I agree with you that any mother or father who would tell their child to take that journey should be arrested and punished by the law, but in this case it’s Honduras’ law.

34. jkryanspark says:

Those of us in NYC who got to ‘know’ Trump wouldn’t be surprised if he used his local mob connections to have personal rivals and rivals in the real estate industry ‘whacked.’ He’s soulless. He’s cruel. He’s self centered. So, why would it surprise anybody that Trump is responsible for the negligent death of children?

35. Honest says:

Sad State of Affairs USA ~ Enjoy Joe to all who “Voted”for this poor soul~ He Shall NEVER be My President

36. David Smith says:

holly tell your sisters to talk on here and not make you suffer and be ridiculed for what they say

37. Lezly says:

Well demorats you got what you paid for. This jackass is President because of all the crap Stacy Abramsdid during election, laws changed.

38. Lezly says:

This old creepy piece of crap. He’s not my PResident. He’s a disgrace. DEMORATS you got what you paid for. Losers.

• Maria says:

BOZO the CLOWN finally came from his basement hole after 64 days in office! Wow, What an IDIOT!! The World is laughing like hell…GOD HELP AMERICA!

39. David Smith says:

Another nut case Headline Wealth reports a BLM leader arrested He looks white to me but read the article and ask why deface Lincoln he helped free some slaves and how did this nut case get a gun I will say it again it is not the gun it is the loose banana behind the trigger this is the problem not the fun. Yup and if the guns were banned he would not have been able to get a gun if you believe that I bet you voted for bird brain Biden I wonder should we start defacing Martin Luther statues Blacks have got rid of all our statues Next will be the Lady in the harbor because she is white

I have heard that trump made many at the border suffer and also put children in cadges. For that international courts should be on top of trump and have him tried for crimes against humanity. trump will lie to try to get out of it but he really should be tried in the court of law. Sidney Powell should put her energies prosecuting trump instead of fighting for him. My other sister told me this morning don’t trust anything trump does or says as he lies and that is a fact. This business on the vaccine is proof of his lies as trump was never responsible for the vaccine, Biden was. trump ought to talk about vaccines as his son is autistic. Like father like son. What a rotten family.

• Lezly says:

Holly your brain cells must be on same vacation as Biden. Biden is a joke. Trump was for AMERICA and AMERICANS.

• sunflowers and Daisy's says:

Obama made the cages in the first place. Old sniffing Joe could not care less a out those kids who are there a y more than all the kids he groped a d sniffed for his life. Doesnt care how many ranchers are getting thrived and their kids getting raped by the human trafficking that the elite have been involved in for years, not to mention all the drugs smugglers getting in for the Clinton , Pelosi cartel

• Charles Larson says:

You have a weird fetish yourself.The fetish of attacking Biden with false charges. I’ve read the Biden “sniffing” charge before a few times, by you, I guess. What possessed your delusional mind that he sniffs everyone he gets close to? Do you watch his nostrils contract? Oh, you and others here also called him a pedophile, so nice, and I’m sure you’ve handed over evidence proving it to the Delaware and Federal Attorney Generals’ offices. There’s no sense in not doing your civic duty and risk getting sued by Biden.

• robert w champagne says:

Holly you must be Autistic if you voted for Bozo the clown Biden
      This is all His doing, the numbers don’t lie they were down with Trump
      And now after Bidens invite they are scrambling for the border in record numbers ! And his leftist smear tactics won’t work anymore people are starting to wake up hopefully you will too before it’s too late!

• Deb says:

Holly, what world do you live in? Drink more kook-aid you stupid sheeple!!

• Brenda Moulder says:

Whoever you are you are sadly misinformed. Trump is responsible for getting the vaccine made. He pushed all the companies that are making the vaccines to actually get the vaccines through the FDA in record time. And how do you think Biden got his vaccination before he took office. He certainly didn’t grab it out of LALa land. He didn’t do a darn thing except grab credit for someone else’s labor. Seems he’s good at doing that. Biden is an idiot!

• Charles Larson says:

Trump is the ‘GREAT LIAR’. YEAH, HE pushed everyone. So what, he got little DONE. Biden diplomatically worked with the companies to make and roll out millions more doses of vaccines and is Getting them to AMERICANS FAR FASTER AND SOONER THAN EVEN HE PROMISED HE WOULD. REAGAN WAS THE ‘GREAT COMMUNICATOR”, HA HA, HE WAS AS PLAIN SPOKEN AS HIS COWBOY CHARACTERS HE PLAYED IN MOVIES. BUT HE WAS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN GENIUS TRUMP.

• Alan todd says:

Wow! What planet are you from. Typical hypocrisy. Everything out of sleep yet joe’s mouth was a lie…or should I say what he was told to read. Anyone with half a brain can see sleepy Joe is a prop he won’t last a year before heals high harris will take over then you might as well invite china in your front door.

• Charles Larson says:

Alan, you’re obviously NOT from this planet, since you don’t use proper punctuation. Why do you say Harris is a CHINESE SPY AND TRAITOR? She has some Asian blood and DNA, I know , and she’s black and an AMERICAN , Obama was of mixed race , too, and no one is more loyal to the USA than he. I am concerned, though, about what his motive is , and Trump’s, for buying a private island, what they BOTH KNOW AND BELIEVE that they’re not telling us.

• Milan says:

Holly, have you been in a coma for the last year or what. Biden was calling President Trump a racist and a Zenaphobe when he started the work on the vaccine. Biden said he wouldn’t even take the vaccine just before the election. Biden and his executive orders are totally responsible for our border crisis. Yes, it is a CRISIS. As usual, Biden is trying to take credit for several of the few good things that have happened in the last 2 months the he had nothing to do with. On the other hand, all of the many bad things that are happening are all President Trumps’ fault. What blows my mind is that so called intelligent dumocrats are still believing him.

41. Linda says:

Ole Joe is gone He’s totally lost it. Time has come for him to go to the basement and ask to see the doctor. Time for Nancy and Chucky to pull out #25 and use it immediately NOW! How do the people have him removed? there has to be a way, Mental incompetency. insanity< What ever it is it's time to use it.
    This is cruelty, and we are not a nation that cruel. Just ignoring the homelessness, starvation, illness, both physical and mental, here already is beyond the USA. To invite others that are already in dire straights to come here and have to face the corruptible treatment of our President on the promise of an insane person, is beyond belief. They don't know it now but they are better off in whatever part of the world they are leaving, than they are coming here and enduring what is to come of them. Its all a LIE of JOE BIDEN'S dementia. So Sorry for you. Kamala will just move you out of sight of the American people and be gone she doesn't care at all, just another day.

• Charles Larson says:

Linda, you’re as bad as the white supremacists who attacked the Capitol on 1-6- 2021. Here is WHAT I THINK YOU MUST DO IN ORDER TO REMOVE JOE BIDEN FROM THE WHITE HOUSE AND THE USA PRESIDENCY.: YOU CRAZY NITWITS MUST ALL COME HERE TO DELAWARE AND GET ME FIRST. BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO COME THROUGH ME TO OVERTHROW OUR GOVERNMENT. >>> OVER MY DEAD BODY, CRAZY LADY.

• Charles Larson says:

Linda, you’re another delusional nut claiming Biden invited illegals to cross our border. Please explain where you nuts get your information? Comic strips? Madd Magazine? I wish you’d all clue me in so I can subscribe to your loony tunes news source. (Right, Just what I need —> a brain meltdown.)

42. Allan says:

Joe Bama and his handlers need to realize that it was he and Barry Sotero who created the Trump Train!
    A country which was at its best in November 2019! NEVER BETTER!!!
    Because of the reversal of the Obama/Ayers Undergound Leftovers kill America junta!!!

43. Allan says:

These old school Dems are giving the Bull Conner treatment and forcing the American people to fall from the non stop Lefty fire hose of the destruction of our country. A country which was at its best in November 2019! NEVER BETTER!!!

44. David Smith says:

Wow Biden went to law school could have fooled me I thought he came from the rear of Obama’s underwear

• Charles Larson says:

That’s funny, especially since you likely said it the opposite way when Obama became President. And you still claim you’re not a racist?

45. Robert Shriver says:

Bob:Biden a d his administration are a bunch or LIARS and thief. Look back at Obama administration of killing and starving those children. Allowing cartel too rape and use them too get across border. Biden you ask for the job so do your dam job. None off this was happening during Thrump administration. You are doing that bull shot with our military.You haven’t got 1% the brain of Trump administration. So quite blaming Thrump and using him as a excuse for your failure A’hole. Step down.

46. William says:

Biden your a loser to blame the last administration you told these people to come here you made this crisis and so did obama and yous are the ones that first caged them may God have mercy on your souls

• rm says:

Biden has a vivid imagination, hatred and maybe hallucinations. How much prescription medicine is he on? Is Biden so dumb that illegals don’t belong in the USA in the first place? Looks like Univ of Delaware law school didn’t teach him a damn thing….pitiful

47. William says:

Biden your a loser to blame the last administration you told these people to come here you made this crisis and so did obama and homes the one that first caged them may God have mercy on your souls

48. Frank says:

what about the children that are us citizens that are starving here. are you saying that you will let them starve. You blame Trump for your mastakes. Be a man You Skunk. What a loser.

49. David says:

Since we’re comparing numbers, exactly how many unborn child murders have Democrats sanctioned since Roe v. Wade?

• Concerned says:

I would like an answer to your question also. But that isn’t the way he, his administration and most of the Democratic senators think, maybe because he doesn’t give a dam about the actual legal citizens of this country. Then there are a couple of Democratic senators that will say NO on anyone he picks if they aren’t LGBQT or minority, talk about RACISM, what the help are they. By the way Illinois and Hawaii I really hope you vote those two out next election, they are total racist!!!!!!!!!

• Pat says:

Wow how true! I hope millions of people get to see this!!!!

• Charles Larson says:

David, probably no more than the number of abortions that republicans sanctioned before and after Roe V Wade. God doesn’t discriminate against either party, IDIOT. In fact, I’m sure God doesn’t ask or record these people’s political party affiliation, anyway. God is all-knowing, but that doesn’t mean he’s going to reveal everything or what we all want to know IF WE MAKE IT TO HEAVEN.

50. David Smith says:

But Tom we were told Pelosi doesn’t drink after she gave that speech were no one could understand what she was saying or talking about even the reporters were looking at each other saying what did she just talk about but we were told she doesn’t LMAO and yes Trump should be ashamed for dropping those children off at the border and leaving them there I guess they had no parents And we can’t expect Mexico to be human and fed them they are too busy raping and robing the people trying to get to the border.

51. Driller says:

Biden your a total looser, I don’t believe a damn thing you say! Send other people to Border cause you are a discrace and you cannot handle what you have done to Trumps immigration policies. You are causing all the problems to begin with, I’ve know people that can dismantle things but they don’t have enough smarts to put it back together! You are one of those people that absolutely do not know how to figure things out or fix them. Your not even a legit President of the United States. Nobody likes you. You are totally destroying this Country. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR DUMMYCRATS. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR BRAINS?

• Pat says:

Brains did you say…. oh they thought you said trains and are waiting at the station!!!!

52. Dan Moen says:

This dishonest bunker boy bitch.

53. r says:

If you have MCI, your “mother”/area of brain with executive function is impaired….

54. Terrie Wyatt says:

He loves to play the blame game, that way he doesn’t have to take responsibility for his blunders. Biden is so hypocritical and stupid.

55. Steve says:

BIDEN IS THE sickest man on this planet.

56. Mary says:

Does anybody feel that blaming the previous administration for your short comings is getting a little old. We the people want a viable plan not an excuse. Sounds a lot like kindergarten play time.

• Charles Larson says:

Trump spent 4 years blaming the previous PRESIDENTS FOR THE BORDER PROBLEMS. HE FAILED TO FIX IT HIMSELF. HIS ANSWER IS A THOUSAND- MILE + LONG FENCE THAT ANYONE CAN DIG UNDER, CLIMB OVER VIA A CHEAP LADDER, KNOCK DOWN, drive through legally OR ILLEGALLY in TRUCKS LIKE THEY DO, FLY OVER, PARACHUTE OVER AND LONG-PAST MILES INTO OUR GREAT COUNTRY AND TRAVEL BY BOAT AROUND, HOP ON A TRAIN AND GOD KNOWS HOW MANY OTHER WAYS TO ENTER OUR COUNTRY > with our border still needing troops patrolling every foot of those thousand + miles, anyway. NO SILLY FENCE OR WALL CAN STOP THEM, THAT’S JUST A MARKER TO OUTLINE THE BORDER.

• John R says:

Had to wade through a lot of what I assume were United States citizens who seem to hate living in this country under the present administration until I finally found a post that was not loaded with hate, Just imagine what kind of country this would have been after the attack on Pearl Harbor if the mood was then what it is now. OLD SAYING: it is what you make of it.
        I can’t believe how people feel about their country. The price of freedom is high and if there are those who think they can run it better I would suggest instead of feeling sorry for yourself, you get an education and do something about it. Start with reforming the country causing the problem. Latin American countries are loaded with corruption so perhaps it’s time to cut back on any aid we send them. The people never see it anyway.. God bless America folks, It is all we got…..

• Charles Larson says:

John R., Amen, indeed. I agree completely and your post is by far the smartest one here. There are peaceful means of advising (letters for one, email for 2) our politicians, including the President. He said he’s the President for all Americans, give him a chance and any ideas you have to help our country should be proposed coolly and respectfully , no matter how much you childishly feel about our politicians. In talking to them, Act like you’re speaking to your mom or dad if your hatred is so strong.

57. I hope he didn’t eat them too.

58. Laura says:

Biden lied through his entire press conference….
    FYI, why would ILLEGAL ALIEN’S LIE ABOUT BEING INVITED HERE and by WHOM? BIDEN IS A DISGRACE AND A TRAITOR TO THIS COUNTRY, HE AND THE ENTIRE DEMOCRATIC OFFICIAL’S SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR TREASON….

• Mary says:

AGREE. They will keep up destroying our country until even the staunchest democrat can’t hold their nose and vote for them.

• DeeJay says:

They wake up every morning and say what can we blame on Trump today? Do they really think that the American People are so dumb they believe the accusations? I really think that Biden should pay for the Illegals himself, don’t put it on the American People, Your the one that invited them into our Country and Your the one that Promised them you would pay for everything!

• Terrie Wyatt says:

You’re right, let’s drop them all on the White House lawn.

• Concerned says:

I did suggest that to someone. I really think the people need to put them on a bus to Washington DC, and drop them on the white house lawn. Let them deal with everyone coming.

• Charles Larson says:

That would take some helicopters violating the airspace, with the fence around the White House grounds. Sorry, you could be shot down. Kidnapping and dumping people, especially kids anywhere are serious crimes. Why are you racist nuts so hateful against minorities, anyway? Why do you deny such mean talk does not make you a racist?

• Charles Larson says:

Dee Jay, Biden NEVER promised anything to any illegal immigrant, much less to “pay for everything”. Where do you get such insanely false information? …Oh, I see, you pull it out of your ass.

• Wade moore says:

Yes he is and what really speaks volumes about this traitor is the fact that they talk about how they love and care so much for the welfare of the immigrant children.And all the while murdering our on innocent helpless babies through abortion.

• Charles Larson says:

Illegal aliens would “not lie” about BIDEN inviting them here? Really? Are you sure? …HA HA, WOW! THAT JUST PROVES YOUR GULLIBILITY AND FRAILTY OF MIND, YOUR WEAKNESS THAT TRUMP TOOK ADVANTAGE OF YEARS AGO.

59. Tom says:

Obiden thinks this stuff up after sitting in Opelosi’s office drinking. One alcoholic rep. to a dementia rep and what should you expect?