Biden Wants 8-Year Citizenship Path for Illegals – The Red Alert News

Biden Wants 8-Year Citizenship Path for Illegals

President Joe Biden plans to unveil a sweeping immigration bill on Day One of his administration, hoping to provide an eight-year path to citizenship for an estimated 11 million people living in the U.S. without legal status, a massive reversal from the Trump administration’s harsh immigration policies,” according to The Washington Times.

The legislation puts Biden on track to deliver on a major campaign promise important to Latino voters and other immigrant communities after four years of President Donald Trump’s restrictive policies and mass deportations. It provides one of the fastest pathways to citizenship for those living without legal status of any measure in recent years, but it fails to include the traditional trade-off of enhanced border security favored by many Republicans, making passage in a narrowly divided Congress in doubt…

“Under the legislation, those living in the U.S. as of Jan. 1, 2021, without legal status would have a five-year path to temporary legal status, or a green card, if they pass background checks, pay taxes and fulfill other basic requirements. From there, it’s a three-year path to naturalization, if they decide to pursue citizenship.

For more on this important story, please go to The Washington Times.

Please share your thoughts in the comment section. Do you agree or disagree with Biden’s plan to “provide an eight-year path to citizenship for an estimated 11 million people living in the U.S. without legal status”? Why or why not?

1. Tim says:

Maybe we should make Kamala and “Ly’in Biden” illegals and take their credentials from them and send them to El Salvador? With 1 out of every 5 of these illegals coming up her with Covida-19, we should have the National Guard on the borders with tripod M-60’s in the breaks at the wall and locked and loaded. Give them fair warning to turn around and skedadle. Ly’in Biden has certainly pissed off his union buddies after he shutdown Keystone Pipeline and laid-off 11,000 workers. Pete Buttigig just laughed and said, “They’ll get other union jobs”, (Former mayor of South Bend had one of the highest unemployments in the country! Canada is pissed, as they are also building Keystone. So I guess Biden made a deal for Warren Buffet to ship the oil by his Union Pacific railroad. (More kickback for Ly’in Biden)?

2. A true American says:

O my goodness these comments. Let me say it louder so maybe it will get through…

ILLEGAL ALIENS CAN NOT RECEIVE ANY WELFARE BENEFITS!!!

Stop hating people because of the color of their skin.

3. Paul Harl says:

Of our govt.won’t protect our borders the citizens may have to

4. bruce says:

They think that by legalizing illegals that it creates a whole new set of liberal voters. This isn’t quite true. Most of these people came from quasi, failing socialist governments. Over time these people turn more and more towards their own conservatism, religion, no abortion, etc. We saw in the last election. They simply need to understand these socialist leaders aren’t there to do them favors. But their path is to come legally. Do it the right way. Secure our borders. Trump did that….these people (our new illegal leaders) are stupid and this will get out of control once again.If you hold carrots in front of people’s faces they will go for it. Every other government in the world does not allow all this.

• Robert Rogers says:

If we don’t secure our borders, than it makes no difference what we do. If Biden/refuse to enforce our laws, that they swore to protect and uphold, then they should be impeached. Since 1980’s, and before, our borders have never been properly secured. After looking at the hordes of people traveling through Mexico, we should have no problems securing our borders.
      If 25,000 national guards can secure Washington D.C. than we should put them along our border’s, with arrest powers, Since anyone who enters illegally, are not citizens of the United States., and the Border Patrol can do what they were created for. But we need control our borders.

5. chris brown says:

did a little math if you have 11 mil people and you have 96 months to vet them you would have too vet 114583 people a month or 3819 people a day that would be about 20000 years for the senate. regardless there is no way their going to be able properly vet these people and how many people are they going have to hire to do this

6. Nyleve Nonnel says:

Some Congress women has started impeachment already. Watch Fox News if you can, and see what’s going on. Trey Goudy is one ruff customer, watch what he has to say.

7. I, can’t believe this is going to happen. I am a natural born citizen, and I need surgery, to get a new knee cap. My insurance is running out. Why can’t I just get this operation, and physical therapy? I have worked all my life, I have no savings, as most in my group, age 67. I have no pension, because every place I worked didn’t offer it. I had to work where I could. I think it is so wrong that Americans can’t get help without a penatly. War is just around the bend. Illegals we pay for and not me. This is going to be a third world country. We must unite, some how, some way, God help us all.

• A true American says:

I am very sorry for your medical situation. Im in similar situation. Have you applied for Medicaid? It does have an income limit because it is a “welfare” program.
      As for your stance on “illegals”, they are NOT eligible for ANY welfare assistance so your statement “they pay for illegals and not me” is incorrect.
      God Bless and I hope you can find some help with your health

8. Amberdawn Richmond says:

I am a homeless veteran , disabled and a 60 yo woman. I fought for this country and I have been homeless for decades.I served7 yrs. Honorable discharge. I have lost my hearing during my service. For 30+years,VA has been denying me any thing. I got a gold star on my DL. Big fat hairy deal.
    VA claims they can not locate my records. NOT MY JOB.They had them when they shipped my butt off for six month on supply line in sand land.
    WE ARE THE WARRIORS FOR OUR COUNTRY. WE COME BEFORE ILLEGALS.
    Biden/kamel toe are illegal too.
    No Peace, No Unity, No Illegals.
    Someone on our side in Congress better grow a set and object.
    85 million pissed off voters are not going to shut up and go away.

• A true American says:

Thank you for your service. I’m so sorry the VA is treating you this way. We really need to step up the way the veterans are treated in this country.
      Your angst and anger at illegals is unwarranted though. Illegal aliens do NOT qualify for ANY “welfare assistance” and this does not change that.
      Direct your anger at the correct people, the ones who are responsible for how you’re being treated not at other people who have nothing to do with it

9. Tim says:

The JOE FRAUDEN ILLEGALMET PLAGERISM ILLEGALMET PLAGERISM Democratic how about concentrate on american people that where born here how did he get in this position oh that’s right he had the most extensive voter FRAUD team in history

10. SHELLY THEIS says:

Why give them 8 years? Why not 1 year? There is a lot of them that has been here for year’s an never got the US citizens ship, I have talk to some in my work force àn they all said they didn’t want to become US citizens càuse if our country was going to war with their country thàt they will be on their country side, an I fill if this is the case then our country should put more restrictions on the illgals,

• These wonderful illegals don’t give a damn about citizenship. They can vote communist in most states, receive government aid and free services in most communities. What the hell would citizenship do for them? The local cops won’t chase them unless they hold up a convenience store. The communist want to defund cops and eliminate ICE, sounds like the gates are open for this vermin. The wall works, just go south for a couple of years and you can see this manufactured crises!

11. Holly Dutton says:

Instead of berating law-abiding Americans and immigrants who rightly oppose open borders and the consequent disasters it brings to the country, our leaders should be calling out corrupt foreign despots for unjustly denying their people education and progress. The business and educational institutions of their countries are responsible for providing them with decent work and educational opportunities. American employers who hire illegal aliens should get the book thrown full force at them. Too many of our fellow Americans need help but can’t get it because illegal aliens are wrongly put ahead of citizens, and citizens should come first.
    Illegal aliens are not immigrants, and thus do not deserve citizenship.
    Every benefit given to an illegal alien is stolen from a citizen or an immigrant. Furthermore, it is almost certain that the majority of these wannabe unlawful foreign invaders are not genuine asylum seekers, but economic opportunists who seek to drop anchor babies on American soil and then exploit their anchor babies’ bogus birthright citizenship to cash in on America’s generous welfare benefits. Anchor babies cannot be prpperly defined as citizens because their parents are illegal aliens. Illegal alien parents do not deserve for their anchor babies to be citizens of the host country, which makes anchor babies children of lawlessness. While it is true that many newcomers to America came from really brutal dictatorships, the ones who act up instead of being grateful are simply disgusting. There are newcomers who came from countries just as bad, or even worse, yet they greatly respected and appreciated America. Over a hundred years ago, some years before World War 1 began, my Czech grandfather’s family applied for a visa to come legally to America. But, before they could leave, World War 1 broke out in 1914. My grandfather was then only about seven years old. Four terrible years followed. The war finally ended in 1918, but my grandfather and his family could not come here legally until two years later, in 1920. Last year marked the one hundredth anniversary of when my grandfather, by now about thirteen, and his family, first set foot on American soil in Ellis Island, New York City. Once here, my grandfather and his family didn’t look back. They found jobs, learned English, assimilated, followed American law. And after becoming citizens, they were Americans FIRST–something which far TOO many foreigners who come here today REFUSE to do, and do so unjustly. My Czech grandfather, his Ukrainian wife(who suffered with her family for nine terrible years under Communism before they were able to come to America legally in 1928, when she was 16),and family–including their son, my uncle, who served in Alaska during the Korean War–must be turning over in their graves!

• Susan says:

Yes … tell those bastards! Give it to them! Good!

• Ernest Garcia says:

These illegals now that idiot Melendez want to call them non citizenz,citizens, does that idiot and all those democrats really want to ruin this country. Just like that gentleman sais his grandfather came here legally and was given a hard time to come. Now we want give lawless violator a greencard and then citizenship thats is a bunch of bull,come on people don’t you see open you damn eyes all these ass holes want are more votes so they can stay in power and turn our country into venezuela.if that happens what are these illegals going to do and where will they next

12. Mary Proctor says:

I knew this would happen with Biden. We that are citizens of this country are now going to be held responsibly for all these illegals. I for one am sick and tired of this robbery. Our Veterans should come first before these people. I am a widow of a Veteran and I’m ashamed of how our Veterans are treated. Biden will never be my President. Between Harris and Biden the United States will never be the same again. They will destroy us. I wish President Trump was still in the White House.

• Loretta says:

AMEN!!!

• A true American says:

That’s a false equivalency. Illegal alliens/non citizens do NOT qualify for ANY “WELFARE” programs so you’re not “paying” anything for them.
      Yes veterans need to be treated better in this Country. They need better programs available for when they are discharged. But then again you all scream about “socialism” so which is it? Do you want the government to have programs that help citizens (socialism) or not?

• AJ says:

• AJ says:

You are LYING!!!! Evidence records Many, if not most, of these illegals get false IDs and break our laws by applying for welfare and other benefits. And vote too. Continue to break our laws everyday these illegals are here. Illegals broke the law by sneaking in to our country. So as criminals, continue breaking our laws. 99% NOT trying to become legal citizens. And you want to give 11 to 40 million illegals citizenship that have shown themselves to have no regard for our laws and country. So we can all break the laws because we need to feed our families? That should work for awhile before we destroy our country.

Instead of pursuing this to try their best to bolster more Democrat voters only..& tens of thousands more on the way……..respectfully how about we take care of & focus on our own legal citizens that need us & our help NOW! ALL of us true patriots of both parties expect this for our own citizens.
    Folks…I hope not..but b prepared for lots of economic/jobs etc issues to come.
    God help our great constitution, our citizens, our safety, our security & our economy.
    #Approx75Million*NonFraudulent*Votes
    #AmericaFIRST!!🇺🇸

14. L says:

Patriotism for one’s country allows for genorosity to other countries, but not to countries mistreating their constituents. Venezuela. Look at President Trump’s speech to the UN; it was awesome (Google it; it wasn’t on mainstream news). If you look at NAFTA under Clinton and let’s say the Avocado situation in South America, you see a less than great situation for South Americans; we are not helping them. America helps themselves to them; slave labor. The citizens getting kidnapped for payment to thugs over Avocado farming. Also, who turned Chile’s water supply into privatization? And who then bought up the best water supplies in Chile? And just ask the Chileans how they feel about watching their peaches, other fruit crops, all their fruit tree orchards drying up due to lack of water.hmmm Morality reform may need to be the first thing the Biden/Harris enact. Trump sure hated NAFTA; no wonder. Why do you think everyone wants to come to America: America and other countries taking foreign countries natural resources for peanuts? Drying up their economy; All countries need a sovereign patriotic stance with a federal protective stance for their law abiding hard working citizens. Stop stealing other countries viable economies and forcing them to leave their homeland and walk 1 thousand miles for a chicken picking job. Looks like a bunch of slave traders to me; just a new market. We used to have a people’ President who worked for us. Not so now. We work for the President now, today, and so will all those illegal aliens. Taxes are going up; your paycheck is going down. In the 1960’s they killed 2 peoples’ choice president’s and a great man of God; Martin Luther King. Now we all have to watch our back. Great job America. Aren’t we so proud helping ourselves to all those desparate people crossing the border that we artificially helped create.

• A true American says:

Amen I agree with so many points you make. I just wish others in this thread would read this and actually understand what you’re saying

15. K says:

These illegals needs to put tents and live on the peoples land that wants them here. Their filth, garbage. Go in public restroom they shit on the floor, piss on the walls and toss toilet paper on the floor. The kids dont know how to brush theirs teeth. And we pay for everything. Send these people back where they came from. They destroyed their country now they want to destroy ours. Get the hell out of here. WE THE PEOPLE DON’T WANT YOU. You say you are here for the free stuff. Go somewhere else to find it

• Sunshine says:

K, they’re not going to find FREE stuff anywhere but here! I agree with you!

• Deb says:

Our leaders need to fight this BS.
      This is not amnesty

• A true American says:

Eeew you’re just a nasty racist huh? I’ve worked in customer service plenty and it wasn’t “illegals” or brown people that were shitting on the floor and making messes, it was it was entitled whites. I’ll say it again louder this time ILLEGAL ALIENS DO NOT GET ANYTHING “FREE” IN AMERICA! They do NOT qualify for ANY “welfare” programs. They didn’t “ruin” their country. Their Government did and the US helped by going in and buying up all their natural resources for our benefit.

• AJ says:

STOP THE BS!!! But the illegals continue breaking our laws by using false IDs to apply for benefits, lying on applications under oath to get these benefits. Many vote too. STOP THE BS!!!!

16. rick says:

Biden & Harris should both be in prison! But who in the new Criminalocracy is going to put them there? When you have a country turned into a Banana Republic, there is no law, & no responsibility! Which is exactly what the commiecrats have wanted all along! Rest In Peace, Amerika.

• Debra Russio says:

I agree. Bejing Biden who enabled Hunters dirty dealings with China, Ukraine and Russia. Without the Big Guy there is no payoffs. Joe relied on pay for play via his son so the family could get a big payday. Joe isn’t going to live forever & these payoffs were life insurance. Harris doesn’t have enough skill set to be VP or president. You can’t encourage violence and riots in one group and reprimand another for a similar dirty deed and expect to be respected. She must have contacts in high places. Hell noone wanted her for president during the primaries. She was the first one out. Something stinks when you go from the bottom of the list to one step from the presidency. Its called corruption.

17. Steve says:

Quite simply, they are already here but came illegally. They came here illegally, that means they broke the laws of the United States. They should be returned to their country of origin and not be allowed to apply to come back for 5 years, that means get in line and pay a 5 year penalty for breaking the law.
    Also, if they came illegally, why? Probably the worst of the worst in their prior country, otherwise just come legally.
    Also, would caution US to close border to new immigrants until pandemic is under control and US citizens are back to work. You can’t help others if you are hurting yourself. We are compassionate people but need our base to be sound. You must help you own before you try to help others.
    Just my opinion!

• Sunshine says:

I couldn’t agree more, but Biden and Company want to make sure they have this secure voting bloc! They are the dictatorship! They know they can’t win through fair elections and the help of illegals voting. Now they will be the voting bloc that keeps them in power FOREVER!

18. Marci says:

If a corporation wants to hire a highly skilled individual from another country, the “home” country requires a lengthy process and usually costs the company about $20,000 approximately. No guarantees in the process. If the 11 million are approved to become citizens, what about the next 11 million, and the next 11 million. There have been and still are legal processes to follow to become a U.S. citizen. Unfortunately, the attitude of “give it to me now” prevails. Democrats make this about “humanity” and do the “right thing”. How can you kill your own child while allowing others to illegally come into the country. I support legal immigration and setting caps. Otherwise, you end up with a country such as in the Lion King movie where there isn’t enough for anyone.

• Debra Russio says:

That’s funny you mention the Lion King Movie. When I took my son to the theater to see it like 30 yrs ago; I equated what was happening in that movie with society as well. Wow, I never thought anyone else viewed it in a similar light.

19. chucik Carter says:

NO! NO! NO! Why should we? We owe them NOTHING!
    Remember one thing, there are at least couple of billion
    that would love to come.

• Lillie says:

Biden has created insurrection in the South. Just look at the videos of the police trying to stop the Caravans. I think he needs to be impeached for that as well as for the refusal to answer questions about his involvement with China.

• carol says:

Yes I agreed since the democrats did to Trump at the beginning of his presidency so now their turn.
        It is a shame to let billion of immigrants to enter USA to cause more trouble for America. Hope they
        will check for their criminals first before we can let them in. Should be limited the numbers as long as
        they can work not getting free money from us.

• Sunshine says:

Please don’t hold your breath on that one! You will surely turn blue! Stay red my friend 🙂

• Ernest Garcia says:

Thats right these illegals come here and raise hell with protests why don’t they raise hell in their country and make it better for themselves,but they want cone here and ruin our country and get all the freebies they while our people suffer. Now that they are allowed to enter what happened with virus doesn’t the gov. Think these people will bring more to our country. That’s why these democrats cheated in our election and will continue cheat we will never be a great country with these idiots running our country.

20. David says:

Shouldn’t we wait until the pandemic is over. What’s the rush. Keep our Borders closed until its not a health Hazard. There lack of patience make them look more suspicious. All the sudden No one Health Matters. Hypocrisy in the worst form.

• David says:

I like your comment Rhonda. There is No Like Button. He never won the election. He is not my president.

• Lillie says:

It’s not lack of patience. It’s lack of intelligence. Biden thought he could say whatever he could to get votes and be ‘appealing.’ Every time he starts a sentence or speech with “I’ll be honest with you …” or some variation of that – I can guarantee he has no clue what he is talking about. The next 4 years will be a mess. Only positive is that he WILL spend more on the Stimulus, but that is only going to be helpful in the short term.

• Debra Russio says:

I agree, he’s rushing to open all borders. What happened to Covid19 being a super spreader or was that just Democrat propaganda. So to Biden it appears it makes sense to mandate masks at federal buildings but welcome in illegals and lift the Middle East travel ban before Covid19 is under control. I wonder if he actually hears himself or puts any thought into it? Or only dwells on being vindictive and erasing all Trumps actions. Both of those pending actions put American lives at risk. However, as we have seen over and over with these career politicians; there priorities never include Americans first. Such a slap in the face.

21. Rhoda says:

Biden is a fraud and shouldn’t be allowed to make any decisions. We know Trump won the election.

22. Catherine Mcdaniel says:

Biden and Harris should be concerned about Americans. N O T ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

23. Pat says:

I think it’s a sad day in our history when we have a President go in to office that’s more concerned with letting illegal aliens come in to the US and get citizenship than protecting the citizens that have been born and raised in the US. With the pandemic already wreaking havoc on the US,as well as other countries, it’s more important than ever to close our borders and protect our country and it’s people from the risk of letting any more diseases and / or infected people in.

24. Robert says:

Not even 24 hours in office and he is already betraying U.S. Citizens.

• Sunshine says:

Who didn’t see that coming!? He has betrayed ALL Americans of all race, creed, color, sex and orientation! All you MF’s that voted for him will have Buyer’s Remorse! Just you wait and see!

I think the immigrants crossing the border should be granted citizenship as soon as they step on our soil and to help them along and welcome them we should teach and learn Spanish and celebrate Hispanic holidays. To aid in that road sign should be done in Spanish so as to force the lazy Americans to accept Hispanic culture. 3 cheers for Biden. Really think 8 yrs is too long. It should be immediate.

• David Lindstrom says:

• Lillie says:

Have to disagree. They will be looking for jobs and – there aren’t any right now because of COVID. And, if you think adding that many people at one time, many with kids, is going to work at the border – you are wrong. And a ‘path to citizenship’ does NOT need to take 8 years for those who are eligible to enter. I hate to be selfish but, with taxes being raised by BIDEN, I am not real open to adding 18 million plus the newbies to healthcare and social security – those are already wobbly plans and Biden isn’t going to fix anything. He’s not capable! ANd, oh yeah, many Americans do speak Spanish. Not sure why racism is now part of the equation.

• Pegs says:

holly rose!! WHAT AN IDIOT you are! WHAT ARE you THINKING?! We have to get OUR COUNTRY back on track!! I totally understand those people wanting a better life but it’s time for all of the citizens here FIRST & FOREMOST! As your president would say……. come on man.

• Debra Russio says:

You know what gets me; people who think we Americans should conform to illegals. We should have to learn there language by mandate, or what? Yet another millennial advocating for taking peoples freedoms. If she expects Americans to comply with something like that; it would have to be mandated. Thats the most ignorant comment I’ve ever heard. Actually what should happen is instead of these forgien goverments being on the take they should invest in their people. If Holly wants everyone to speak & read and celebrate Spanish culture; she should relocate down Mexico way because that’s the norm down there.Not the other way around. Matter of fact if thats her idea she and people like her should work several jobs to pay for their fantasy.

• Pegs says:

Dog face pony soldier! whatever that is. his words

• Sam B. says:

LOL…wow HOLLY that’s a good-1. Folks..Holly, her altered ego Kay, Ck, Randy Fisher & a few others spew out the absolutely ridiculous divisive vomit propaganda they do to get a “rise” out of us true patriots no matter of ur political party/beliefs. The vomit holly just spewed out of her brain in the above comment is a prime example. Adolescent, sick & sad.
      With all due respect..We MUST take care of our own citizens that need the help/us NOW.
      #AmericaFirst!!🇺🇸

• Debra Russio says:

You’re right! They’ve either been brainwashed in school or ignored by their parents. Something needs to be done. However they’re definitely not taught…smh.

• Mary Proctor says:

I feel sorry for you because you are so deceived. Biden and Harris has opened hell for us all. I for one along with millions more are not lazy. If we were to go to their country we would be required to speak their language so what’s wrong with them learning English. This is The USA and we shouldn’t have to change or adapt to other nationalities languages or laws.

26. Patrick Ervin says:

Why would any US citizen want to reward criminal behavior when there was a legal way for the illegals to become immigrants at the border?

Doesn’t sound like the values we look for in U. S. Citizens!

• Kelly A Barnes says:

So True! Any Foreigners
      Or Immigrants Should ALL Be Seriously and
      Completely Checked Both For Physically, And Their Records Also, Checked For America’s Safety First. Before Legalizing Any To Become American Citizens.

27. Dan says:

Sickening biden is going to destroy the usa.and I bet if you asked him what day and year it is he wouldn’t no.the old fuuck is way out there.scary that he got in .

28. Janet Geiger says:

I disapprove of the illegal immigrants coming here. We need to concentrate on Americans getting back to where we need to be we have americans right here that need jobs and health care. Its our turn to get help for a change we need to take care of our selves these people need to stay in their country.

• AJ says:

Thank our congress for sending TRILLIONS of US dollars to other countries while we continue to suffer! Patriots wake up now! This is just the beginning of the loss of OUR RIGHTS, COUNTRY and CONSTITUTION!!! Prepare for communist slavery. Tomorrow expect to ignite the new freedom flame of 1776. Save your matches.

29. Ellen Wilshire says:

Again Biden was only thinking of votes,he forgot about the ramifications of a huge influx of aliens who will be taxing the states ability to pay for medical care, schooling, aids in the classrooms, illnesses, food, housing. We are in a lockdown in California, the state is broke and just for education, there is not enough $ for teachers, and that includes higher education. We cannot afford neither states or federal monies, or even foreign aid because of the pandemic lockdown. The budget must be balanced, we cannot bankrupt or manufacture money. We got tab learn to say NO. If you did this, you just might raise your reputation, right now it sucks.

30. Wayne says:

No, No,No, do not allow these 11 million to enter, get in line like the rest of those wanting to enter

31. Steve says:

Biden is such a champion for the oppressed that when he gets done with the aliens, he will resurrect the dead voters who voted for him. He’s also starting a new state called Zombieland for his supporters.

• Lillie says:

Love it! Totally true since he is already in some other dimension where unity means target everybody who isn’t sucking his toes!

32. A true American says:

Geez it’s like most of you are so scared of brown people you can’t even comprehend what you’re reading. He’s talking about illegal immigrants that are already HERE! Since they are already here instead of paying all the money necessary to find them, detain them then send them back it it will open up the opportunity to have them working “on the books” and paying taxes. It will also mean employers will no longer be able to hire them and pay them pennies on the dollar, they will have to abide by minimum wage laws meaning you can’t say “they are taking all the jobs cause employers don’t have to pay them right”. Also now they will be paying more into payroll taxes, social security, etc…
    I guarantee YOUR the product of immigrants. You don’t know if your family came here legally so what if they hadn’t? You WOULDN’T be here. Stop blindly hating people because of the color of their skin

• A true American says:

Sorry there are a few spelling and grammatical errors that I can’t go back and fix.

• Annie says:

I think you’re a grammatical error and you probably can’t be fixed.
        Afraid of brown people??? No we just do not want a bunch of border jumping illegal’s who refuse to assimilate. Refuse to speak English but demand we give them all the comforts of home. Educate their spawn, give them free breakfast, lunch and dinner. Free clothing free healthcare free everything. These people drive around in a better car than I can afford. Stand in line behind one at the grocery store, they didn’t have enough money on their welfare card, whipped out another one, same thing. Then I’ll be damned took out a third one. They couldn’t even speak English the cashier had to help them use it. Another time the woman got into a scream fest with the cashier because something wasn’t covered on her welfare card. Her bill came to just under $400. As she was screaming at the cashier she was talking on her latest version IPhone. When she left she got into her Cadillac Escalade. I can’t afford an IPhone or an Escalade. I probably could if I got $400 worth of free groceries. Yes I have contempt for border jumping illegal’s of any color.

• Debra Russio says:

I agree, it has nothing to do with color. They come here get all kinds of assistance and have 6 or 7 kids on the taxpayers dime. Meanwhile my American daughter & her husband have a hard time affording just one. They only have one bc they’re taxes are paying for everyone else’s brood. Her & her husband work everyday & still live paycheck to paycheck so a bunch of illegals can have 6 kids. This has destroyed the middle class.

• A true American says:

You completely just proved my point! You ASSUME because they are brown that they are Illegal! Illegal aliens can NOT receive welfare benefits!!! If they had a food stamp card they were either a CITIZEN or bought those food stamps from a CITIZEN! Majority of those on food stamps/welfare are WHITE citizens! You’re pure HATE and FEAR blind you to any critical thinking.

• Junior says:

This might be a plan in the future, but right now hundred if thousands are out of work, this country needs to heal itself
      , before bringing more people into the fold to take care of, how many of them will want to do this and pay taxes instead of sending money back to their country so they can live good there in retirement.

• Lillie says:

Not accounting for Native Americans – unless you consider them immigrants as well. For those already here, they’ve had plenty of opportunities to pursue Citizenship but- it’s a pain so it doesn’t happen. (I agree if they are here and productive citizens or, a grandparent living with family – they should be able to stay without citizenship). The citizenship should be simplified for those already here. BUT BIDEN did NOT specify that he meant this for those ‘already here’ because, well, that would have shown INTELLIGENCE. The people in the CARAVANS have stated that they interpreted his statement to mean that anyone in the country before 100 days is over, would be elibible for his citizenship ‘plan’ and would not be deported. Consider the CARAVANS – that was caused by Biden and it’s a vicious and callous way of treating people. He opens his mouth and is NOT CLEAR and doesn’t think things through. It is scary to consider he is actually the President!

33. Mary Frick says:

The wall was put there to keep the illegals and there drugs out of the U.S. I did not vote for you and you will never get my vote.

• Zaida says:

IILLEGAL WILL BRIND SO MUCH DAMAGE TO AMERICA :;, DRUG, MARIGUANA ,COCAINA ETC,,,RAPE,CHIRD ABUSE,,INFECTION,ViRUS ,VIOLENT,ASSAULT,CRIME, NARCOTIC TRAFFIC ,TRAFFICKERS AMERICAN CHIRD FOR MONEY,, DRUG KILL., DEATH,ADDITION,GANGS AND MUCH MORE . GOD BLESS AMERICA.

34. Latina Queen says:

It is votes for the Democrats, which is all they care about. It will be a precursor for millions of others to try & enter illegally. Hispanics wake up the Democrats are not your friend.

35. John says:

He might as well provide them a path to citizenship. They probably all voted for him this past election.

36. DR says:

No, illegals don’t deserve this. Let them stand in line like other immigrants.
    Why should they get preferencial treatment. Eight years, no. Try 10 years and not being able to vote for 10 years, and if they are charged with a crime like any felony, deport them. They shouldn’t have access to welfare, or other benefits. No chain migration. To become a citizen, they have to be able to speak English at at least at an 8th grade level.

37. Yeah that’s what we need for the to come in with the pandemic we have here we cannot take care of the people we have in the United States and I’ll be damn you get money to immigrates they never work a day in their life in the United S says:

Yeah that’s what we need for the immigrants to come in with the pandemic we have here we cannot take care of the people we have in the United States and I’ll be damn you get money to immigrates they never work a day in their life in the United States and could do to contribute I don’t think it’s right Biden should be impeached like they did Donald Trump for four years today they started started

• Jean says:

Total agree, he is only hurting Americans. We pay his salary. He needs to remember who he is working for it’s not the immigrants pay his & Harris salary. Fire him first day.

• Catherine says:

I agree with you let me tell all of that happen in 1997 after my dad passed in I’ll..three sisters and myself went down to palatine social security office on behalf of mom…sitting next to us a Mexican could not speak English not surprising she had a interpreter..women’s husband died and she claimed she had three kids and admitted she was in this country illegally…they told this illegal specs make your kids us citizens and they can get ss no wonder our ss is in troubled our ass hole politicians now this dick head biden given 1 million specs path to citizenship the whole damn f. Ing democratic party are nothing but a bunch communist radical bigots And racist pigs…they are destroying this country..hi hitler to them all karma will come and bite them all in their ass. I hope more of them get covid not nice to say but that is how I feel

38. Joyce says:

Mr. Biden is planning on ruining this country. American people can’t get and keep jobs with the covid crap and now you want to bring in 11M immigrants that have chosen not to follow our laws and the immigration process to become legal citizens. What’s your problem Biden? You made an oath to the US and on day 1 your breaking your oath.

39. Terrie Wyatt says:

Hard working born in this country citizens will loose their jobs to these illegal immigrants. They are willing to work for slave wages and don’t pay taxes. Looks like Biden might be cutting his own trought on that move, especially with his proposal on minimum wage.

• A true American says:

First of all if they are ALREADY here they are most likely already working. This way employers HAVE to pay minimum US laws on wages which is a GOOD thing. Secondly since they will now be “on the books” they will be paying MORE taxes and paying into social security etc..

• Jean says:

My husband was a brick mason immigrants took his job, food off my table and money out of my pocket. My husband became very depressed and well he took his on life; I blame this on Obama and now Biden is doing the same thing or is this really OBama’s third term, Joe is to much an idiot to run a country.

• A true American says:

How about blaming the slimy employer that hired people he shouldn’t have. I’m very sorry about the loss of your husband. Depression is hard especially for men who are more often told to “suck it up” but it’s not the immigrants fault. They were trying to work to feed their family and children. We’re ALL products of immigrants in this Country

40. Tim says:

Beijing Biden is more worried about bringing in the illegals than he is worried about Americans getting back to work.

41. Robin Kerby says:

and it begins, pretty sad when illegals are more important than people born and raised in the United states. It doesn’t matter if we are suffering just make sure you get those future votes processed and ready to go. This maybe one reason why honest hard working Americans who pay for part of their employee insurance cannot even get decent insurance any longer. If you are in Prison or an illegal you get the best of the best………

42. I can work with that.