Biden: Wear a Mask for 100 Days – The Red Alert News

Biden: Wear a Mask for 100 Days

In an interview with CNN, Joe Biden said that he has asked Dr. Anthony Fauci to be his chief medical advisor. Further, Biden says that when he is inaugurated on January 20th, he will ask all Americans to wear a COVID19 mask for the first 100 days of his administration.

I’m going to ask the public for 100 days to mask. Just 100 days, to mask. Not forever – 100 days. I think we’ll see a significant reduction…to drive down the numbers considerably.”

Watch the video and share your thoughts in the comment section. If Joe Biden is sworn in as president on January 20th and asks you to wear a mask for 100 days, will you do so?

1. GRACE says:

I HAVE ABOUT HAD IT…. THIS BIDEN IS SICK SICK SICK….WEAR MASKS IS HE KIDDING HES AN IDIOT….
    HE WANTS TO ABOLISH ALL THE GOOD TRUMP DID AND WERE BACK IN THE OBAMA BIDEN ERA DIDN’T THEY DO ENOUGH DAMAGE TO US THE CITIZENS THE PEOPLE ALREADY!!

• Finally–someone who thinks for their selves!!!!! There is truly a virus, but if you look this up on the computer—IT IS TB……exact same symptoms…but TB is worse…..When the big TB epidemic was in the world as well as the U.S. we out people in Sanatoriums who had T.B.—not lock down people who didn’t have it. This is an attempt to control everything we say do are allowed to do. I will wear mask for others, but not because I am afraid…My 26 year old granddaughter had it and she said it was not nearly as bad as the flu……..

2. Vatika says:

Anyone pushing for masks and vaccines and testing for a nonexisting illness, should be dealt with abruptly…get the picture?

This is only part of depop agenda, Agenda 21 must be stopped now.
    Technology is weaponized…

3. Reeper says:

What a crock of SHIT the news media is, China virus,trash Trump and Kiss Biden ass.

• Jaybo says:

Watch the democrats pull the 666 on us. Noncompliance could mean no social security checks,no groceries,how to know who took the shot and who refused, on and on.Evil mother fuckers .!

I am curious as to why Pres Biden wants us to be masked for 100 days following his inauguration. Is he planning for another outbreak of something? As for those of you who don’t want to wear a mask, don’t but I am tired of all the lame excuses that I hear that the masks prevents one from breathing and causes illness. If that be the case, don’t go for any major surgeries because the OR team working on you would be compromised. I have no issue with hypoxia or anoxia when wearing my mask and am totally capable of driving without any dizziness, cyanosis or disorientation. I would be curious if any of you that have pulse oximeters to run a test and what the readings would be no mask on versus mask on. The challenge is on!

• harold schlef says:

Strange that during this time you hear no news of the number of fatal traffic accidents or murders. Even people we know, who died, one from cancer, the hospital put his death as cov 19 because the nurse said that they get thousands of dollars for the amount of deaths that result from cov 19

• Bettye says:

Never will be my Pres.

5. J Balazsi says:

Not my president never will be. How can people not seen what this guy has done. Now the fun begins. The end of America.

6. The Separation says:

FUCK YOU, JOE! You didn’t actually win and that has not been forgotten or ignored! This will not end well. It doesn’t sit well either. I support The Oath Keepers and they are on stand-by, as The President has covertly requested, all very quietly.

7. Disgusted says:

NO! I refuse to wear a mask even if a president tells us to. I would rather stab Biden in his eye than comply with anything he wants. He will NEVER be a president to me, just a reptile lizard to me. He is of NO value to human kind. He would rather rule slaves than real humans. What a low life Nazi he is and Jill, too! All the top Democrats must be arrested, prosecuted and put to the firing wall or there will be fantastic repercussions. It is time, people to rise up and take them down! The law is dragging it’s feet and backing out of arrests. We cannot allow that to happen.

• Jaybo says:

It’s war
      We know what we gotta do! 1776 again! Don’t give up any weapons for any reason! Your gonna NEED them very soon.

8. Victor says:

F you Joe you POS. Hope you and kamala drop dead. You will never be my President. Your just a Puppet.

9. Mike says:

This POS & whore will never be my President/VP!!! sleezy joe is a criminal, pervert & LIAR. He will not last 3 months before they do something to get him out of office. Anyone who voted legally for this FRUD is a MORON. If you watched how he performed during his stay-at-home campaign & don;t see that there is something completely wrong with this POS, then there is something seriously wrong with YOU & will be in terrible trouble when TSHTF. There will be alot of ‘BUYERS REMORSE’. His ‘COKEHEAD’ son is a criminal, his wife is a unfaithful slut, all they care about is power & money. What disgraceful family. Hopefully they will aLL GET THEIRS!!!

10. Duane says:

Joe Biden can kiss my ass for 100 days. The old angry white man is nobody’s president, he is what you call a joke!

11. Joan mcininch says:

If he does, he’ll be responsible for my death. I have 25-28% use of my lungs and pulmonary hypertension. But then this is like only giving stimulus checks to people who take the new vaccine coming out. They want to punish the people who refuse to be guinea pigs.

12. Sgt York says:

Is this a socialist hit list to gather the people who say NO but the YES answers they put in the Socialist good. Boy book. I won’t declare a YES or No to their list of those for the Gitmo or the good old boy list.

13. Amber Puckett says:

I will NOT wear any masks. IT’S BEEN LONGER THAN 100 DAYS ALREADY AND THEY HAVE NOT HELPED. To continue to do what has already been done is PLAINLY MORONIC. OPEN UP our great COUNTRY. Stop trying to DESTROY the GREATEST PLACE ON THIS EARTH. All u socialist whoremongers need to find some place else to live. I’m sure China or Russia or any communist country would love to have you, we THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WHO LOVE THIS COUNTRY DON’T WANT U HERE.

• Don A Richardson says:

Biden is a CRIMINAL. Demorats want communism in white house. We the deporables will never concede . Supreme court better take action or face a revoltion . BLM does not represent black people only Bernie Sanders A communist traitor ..Hang them high after be sure and give them a 44 . That’s my take on the communist takeover of america

• Mike says:

sleezy joe is a POS as is fruadci!!! Instead of only giving people who take the vaccine additional $1200 checks these MORONIC politicians who haven’t missed a paycheck should be thrown out of office & The American people should be given an addition check. If Trump approves of this next package without it then GOOD RIDDANCE & FORGET 2024!!!

• Tim says:

I am with you on this! Talking time is over. North to South West to East, a clean sweep. They are not the only ones who can make a list! We are free and we will stay free. If anyone does not have the stomach for terrorist removal, get in the back of the assembly! Obama started this racial movement! Floyd was a pre orchestrated scheme for the young easily influenced minds to be subliminally altered. All cases were because of a criminal who did not comply with the stop or else. Every chance was given in all occurrences. This platform, China paying the media to promote the hate for Trump. Blood money! They all need taken out! Everyone who turned their backs on this country by allowing this to happen. Wealthy idiots who are without intelligence that jumped on the bandwagon for popularity to hate and bully! Biden, stay in the basement! All Congress leaders who are immigrants are out. Hilary,enjoy your cell while we have a drawing for the firing squad! Pelosi, Sanders, Aoc need to be shuttled and released outside of the atmosphere! There’s plenty of room for their kind of stupidity there! Burying them on earth would be polluting worse than a toxic dump site. America and Americans should always come first! Anyone who cashed any stimulus check and voted for Biden should have to pay it all back for stabbing Trump in the back! Does anyone remember how much he had to fight for you for relief? The crooks had to get their cut first before the demonicrats passed it? The dominion machines, just platform after platform of hate lies and blood money. All to end our freedom and take down America! I for one will not let this happen! This veteran loves America, God, family and fellow Americans. Justice will be served! Either by courts or by patriots! It is our duty to defeat foreign and domestic terrorism! People, war has been waged on you! Maybe I should say that again! War has been waged on you and all your rights and priveledges that you thought were forever are going to disappear! Democrats want power and wealth and you are their stepping stone!

14. Rebel2 says:

100 days, right? Like “15 days to flatten the curve” of last Spring? Bullshit!

15. GLENN says:

SO WHAT THE HELL WE WAITING FOR..WE HAVE A SECOND AMENDMENT WRITTEN FOR EXACTLY THIS REASON…

TRUMP IS GETIING NO HELP SO WE THE PEOPLE MUST TAKE ACTION NOW WHILE HE IS STILL IN THEIR. WE TAKE THEM ALL PRISONERS AND HAVE TRAILS FOR TREASON THOSE FOUND GUILTY WILL BE EXECUTED.

THIS IS A LESSON I GUESS WE THE PEOPLE HAVE TO TEACH THE GOVERNMENT WHO IS REALLY IN CHARGE. NOT THE FBI CIA CONGRESS SUPREME COURT OR THE PRESIDENT..

WE HAVE THE BEST TOOL FOR THIS REASON, AND IT IS LEAGL IT IS OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT.

ITS NOT THEM PEOPLE IT IS US WHOM HOLD THE ACTUAL POWER…WE JUST NEED TO DO IT.

• Amber says:

I’M in

• John Smith says:

We only have the power of the 2nd ammendment till the 20th of January then the communist party will outlaw weapons. Sleepy Joe can stick his mouth diaper.

• Jaybo says:

We need to organize for strength in numbers somehow. Surprise is the way. Can’t let them know we’re coming after them! Hard to do with big brother watching our every move! Most likely we’ll unite and make a stand at their headquarters, capital or whatever. Big tec. is against us as well as Google maps and a whole lot of other shit
      I think we’ll have to handle this on our doorsteps. I dunno.

16. Ken Pinc says:

I think Biden and his clan should wear the mask…with a mouth cork….for 365 days…or better…..forever…..

17. Charlie P says:

I voted for Trump twice and agree with nearly every policy he stands for. The problem is that masks have been politicized for some reason and deemed as a control of the masses. I have been in the medical field for 43 years and still work on the front line in the Emergency Room. I can speak with pretty strong authority that masks work along with the other guidelines to control disease. I agree that the information has been all over the place as to whether masks work or are harmful. I feel if you are going to make a mistake make it in the favor of the patient and population. If masks only work 1% it is worth wearing to protect the population and yourself. Oh by the way, cover your nose also.

• Amber says:

Hey doc ask all the ppl who have an still wear those masks that still caught the wuhan virus if those masks work or not… The only reason they still wear them is because they ARE SCARED.
      There have way tooooo many LIES about this virus.

• Amber says:

18. 9MM says:

100 days to insure the socialists we have now surrendered. This is foolish anti American talk from a now guided old man from the CCP,Iran and the stinkin UN. THESE now will become our rulers for world Communism they will impose on America. They want us as we’re the last bastion of freedoms from a world dictator but a chosen President of the people by the people. Venezuela fell for this and now look at them they are a bottom country from a once no.3 economy in the world,is this what your wanting a country where you will follow a group who layays out all rules to follow or else? Not me Joe.

• Matha Buffington says:

I AGREE. WILL USE ONE ONLY WHEN I HAVE TO. THE THINGS ARE MADE IN CHINA SO I THINK THEY ARE DOING MOE HARM THAN GOOD.

• Linda Davis says:

I have looked at the origin of all masks that I might buy. Most are made in China or other foreign countries. Why do I want to buy anything from China that would affect my health? I only buy those that can be washed and wash them before wearing. My best option is homemade.

19. Phyllis Poole says:

I think we should divide the US and leave Biden’s country to him alone. We can elect our own president and congress OR have a civil war. BUT we MUST STOP THE MARXIST TAKE OVER IF WE EVEN HAVE TO GO TO WAR. IT IS A TAKE OVER SINCE THE VOTING WAS RIGGED AND PROVEN SO. OTHERWISE ITS ANOTHER CIVIL WAR

20. Nut N ToSay says:

As long as I breathe, until my time is done and I meet my maker, I will never! So be it. . .

21. Linda says:

Fauci and Biden are hypocrites! They say one thing one minute and in an hour they’ve changed their minds. I agree with Grace. Biden will never be legitimate because the democrats have cheated, lied, committed crimes and definitely rigged this election. People are not going to stand for socialism. President Trump has been faithful to the American people to Make America Great Again. He should call in the Military, have them oversee another election and get this right once and for all.
    As far as wearing masks are concerned: Biden, continue to breathe your carbon dioxide. I choose oxygen and I feel much better.

22. KISS says:

THEY ARE READY TO DIE THAT IS THE ONLY REASON WHY THEY WOULD PUSH US TO THE BRAKE POINT. THIS IS A COUP TO TAKE OVER OUR COUNTRY BIDEN IS NOT ANYTHING BUT CRAZED AND SICK PERVERTED THIEF. DO NOT EXPECT A WARM WELCOME EVER TO THE WHITE HOUSE. LIARS AND CHEATS SICK OF THIS YET.

• Bobby T from Joisey says:

Kiss,

I’m right there with you. Niden is a corrupt scumbag who extorted millions from China, Russia, and Hid knows who else.

Nothing more pathetic than a whimpy guy trying to act tough. He’s the last person we need to lead the USA. He’s guilty of treason and along with Obama and H. Clinton should be charged and convicted of treason.

23. Nick says:

HELL NO!!

24. Mike darnell says:

Biden should get a check on reality he bought the election him and the dems have done so much damage no one can trust the voting system again it can’t be trusted can’t even trust the FBI his son getting off Scott free and this idiot want us to trust him and obey his request Biden and his party can kiss my rebel butt

25. Voldemort says:

No matter what the lame stream media says Biden is not and will not be the president for most of the US. We will return the favor and resist.

• John says:

My self i will not ever take biden or his VP blow girl as my president. He has to carry around a teleprompter and an ear piece so he can be told by pelosi what to say.

26. Honest says:

Biden talks like a woman with a paper ass~

27. Drifter says:

ya gotta be kidding!!They keep doing the same ol’ thing and expect different results. is that a sign of stupid or just old age?

28. Grace says:

Biden will never be accepted as the legitimate president of the United States. The massive cheating with ballots and rigged voting machines is out in public for the whole world to see. . If the 2020 election isn’t scrapped and done over it will be a stain on America for a hundred years.

29. Sharon says:

I think the American people have been deceived yet again and our electoral system is a joke! Why don’t we just let the Democrats have their way every election year and we don’t even have to get out of our homes and do anything anymore. After all, that’s what happened this year!

• Grace says:

If we surrender the Republic will disappear along with the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. I don’t think a lot of Americans have a clue as to what that will mean. This Democratic party is not the Democratic party of ten years ago. It’s become hard core Socialist and life will not be pretty.

• joseph says:

you are so correct that my sentiments all the way give these communist an inch and all hell break loose on us the people.
        How long have this virus been around its been sanitize millions of times but will not die, it now have more brains than us humans plus its now roaming between 9pm – 5am.