Biden Will Seek Amnesty for 11 Million Illegal Aliens – The Red Alert News

Biden Will Seek Amnesty for 11 Million Illegal Aliens

“Democrat Joe Biden says he will send an amnesty deal for “over 11 million” illegal aliens to the United States Senate in his first 100 days in office,” according to Breitbart.

“During an interview with NBC News’s Lester Holt, Biden reiterated his plan to give amnesty to the roughly 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the U.S. Biden said of his agenda…

“…I made a commitment, in the first 100 days, I will send an immigration bill to the United States Senate with a pathway to citizenship for over 11 million undocumented people in America.

“Already, a number of Senate Republicans have suggested that they are interested in working with Biden on some sort of immigration deal. Senators Lindsey Graham (R-SC), John Cornyn (R-TX), and Chuck Grassley (R-IA) have all hinted at striking a Democrat-GOP deal on immigration that would almost certainly include an amnesty.”

Here is the video of Joe Biden discussing his intent to seek amnesty for illegal aliens. Please share your thoughts in the comment section on this page.

1. Dave says:

We did an amnesty once and it was abysmal failure. All it did was Encourage 22 million more illegal aliens to enter the country. The Senate needs to stop Beijing Biden and his radical agenda. Also no more new immigration until our unemployment is down to like 1% or so. Biden is just one of the dumbest and selfish politicians that exists. You don’t go offering amnesty when this nation is in the middle of a Constitutional crisis because this idiot wants to lock everyone down for the Wuhan flu that kills half a percent of people over age 70. things like this that convinced me he definitely cheated because nobody would vote for this moron and his idiotic policies that mention he’s got dementia what’s wrong with people

2. Well, we all knew that there are plenty of cowardly, back stabbing RINO’s lurking in the D.C. shadows, but how good it feels to have worked hard all my life and then have to pay my taxes to support so many aliens who will be granted amnesty! They will dip into our failing SS –Social Security funds and milk them DRY, after the Dims stole our election –2020. But the Lord is coming very soon.

Well we all need to support Kelly Loeffler & David Perdue in Georgia to put a halt to this nonsense. They can help block radical socialist left quack ideas like this!! I’m a registered Democrat..barely left leaning but a dem that knows dozens of others who all live in Florida. NOT 1 of us voted for quid pro quo JOE..aka the big guy nor anyone on the left. These lunatics & their ideology will destroy the country. With all due respect to the good people in this 11 million..u must enter the country legally & b vetted. Until then..sorry we r full up! NO other country on earth promotes or would allow anything like this! Wonder why?! I have friends that live in other countries & they just shake their heads & laugh at what the progressive radical socialist left party here in the states stand for/their ideals. It’s off the reservation, radical & unhinged.
    Folks…PLEASE back & support Kelly Loeffler & David Perdue in Georgia!! They could b our only hope to keeping this insanity in check!
    #SupportLEGALImmigration!

4. SANDY K CALLAWAY says:

I AGREE.

5. MICHAEL says:

I am sure that if Biden gets into the White House Kamala will be on her knees pleasing Biden everyday. I am very sure that Biden can’t get it up anyway

6. Brenda Baird says:

This is very wrong,what is he thinking? You’re right he isn’t.

• He is not thinking. AOC, the squad and others in the Deep State and Mega donors who hate this country and want to change this country make the decision since Biden is a follower and not a leader. Over 73 million voters of Trump knew this would happen in the first 100 days, this country will be destroyed. The DNC platform contained all they would do ASAP. Pray for this country to survive.

7. Brenda Baird says:

This is very wrong,what is he thinking? You’re right he isn’t.

W

8. Marsha Karpovich says:

What on earth is Biden thinking???? These people cannot speak English. Who is going to foot the bill for them to be here…the A.erican people. This is totally absurd and unfair to us. Are you trying to win a popularity contest, Joe????? Ugh.

9. Biden is an idiot ! He’s no leader, he’s a follower, he probably has Obama on speed dial since he can’t make a move on his own, someone has to hold his hand and lead him, all those that voted for him, don’t cry later when you find out you were a fool and fell for all his lies, hope you expect to pay more make less and loose your job to all those illegal aliens he’s going to let in good job idiots !

10. American says:

BIDEN A BRAIN DEAD CHILD RAPIST IS GOING TO RUN OUR COUNTRY NOT” WAR FIRST

11. Pegs says:

Well, we all saw this one coming!!! To all the people that voted for them, JUST WAIT until thy are taking over your communities!! YOU’LL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE !!! DON’T BLAIM US…. WE VOTED FOR TRUMP!!!

• easy says:

I agree.

• SANDY K CALLAWAY says:

I SO AGREE. OUR COUNTRY IS IN A LOT OF TROUBLE. I VOTED FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP. HE IS THE TRUE LEADER.

• Theresa says:

President Trump is the only President that really cares about America and was doing such great things for this country. People better get back to remembering who made you and who really matters! Pray People Pray to God to protect the World He created and that Justice will be served!! Amen!!!

12. peter Furman says:

Illegal means Illegal! Millions and millions of immigrants came here to be free but they ALL had to go through the process which took time,effort,knowledge of the law,the constitution,proof they would be Americans,hard working,law abiding,the LAW!
    Biden,the rest of these pathological liars,cheats,”criminals have broken the law,stolen from All of us,NEVER held accountable my entire life!
    Terrorism,violence,taking from hard working people who Earned it,terrorists,criminals? NOT Here!
    My6 family came here with NOTHING and had to begin a new life without friends,a home,jobs,any help at all.They EARNED it,I earned it!
    Biden is a bum!

13. MICHAEL says:

I wonder, if a person put up a picture of Biden and Kamala’s severed, bloody head on social media or if a person would say “I HAVE DREAMS OF BLOWING UP THE WHITE HOUSE” would they get away with it? Hmmm, I wonder

14. Joyanne Burrelk says:

Biden is totally not all there .. him being the top representative is a joke and should be put in The Home. We need a leader of the Free World who has already proved himself as that leader…President Trump. He needs to stay in office to finish the great work he’s started and praised for all the good things he’s done for us. He’s a fighter and we Patriot warriors stand by him to help him accomplish it all. This on illegal aliens… never ever should be allowed to happen. It’s all wrong. Is he and the rest of his supporters going to take care of them, weed out all the drug pushers and other criminal elements to be sent back. No … he wants we taxpayers to foot the bill and make room for them … I know, have them all sent to live next door to each of them. All his ideas and of The Deep Staye swampies need to find a hole and jump in it and never to be heard from again. Enough of all this … We The People have had enough of all the lies and corruption….be gone forever. God Bless America.

15. Rugina Tsironis says:

Obama said President Trump put children in cages on the TV this morning.. He obviously was unaware of one of the the leftist news channels who accidentally put the picture of 2014 with children in cages and blamed President Trump. Obama and Biden need to put their big boy pants on and take responsibility for their actions. Two-faced liars.

16. Todd Muzzy says:

If he does that then I want a pardon to fet my licnice back to drive DWI
    made me a felon I screwed up over twenty years ago my fault but roll out
    the red carpet for the illegals do it right

17. Connie J Mabley says:

The American people cannot support his crazy idea. Our first obligation is to our family and him taking more money from us will definitely make it difficult for us to do so. I’m tired of working so other people and illegals reaping the benefits.

18. Debbie says:

Biden made it quite clear during his campaign that he would allowed illegals in this country. I wonder, how many he and his Democratic Party are personally going to support that trash. People who are born and people who are citizens of this country have a difficult time of receiving some type of assistance. A.. hole is putting it mildly. How can anyone in their right mind vote for someone who put this country and its people last. People fought socialism/communism for decades in other countries and here, people voted for a pos that is all about that. Way to go America, backwards!!!

• wayne says:

I can’t figure out why anyone would vote for anyone that stood for all these insane ideas, pitiful people. It’s hard to believe that there are that many sick minds out there that think as Biden does. WOW.

• Karen Fiesbeck says:

You are so right, that’s probably why he won the election, from all the illegal voters!

• Karen says:

• Terry L Banet says:

Biden and Obama are both trash and Cameleon Harris

19. MICHAEL says:

I really hope that Biden drops dead in the very near future.

• Reeper says:

The only way this can be changed is like I said look up there numbers tell your friends and call your local TV station’s and tell them we are not going to stand for Joe Blow Biden’s crap he’s not our President. Is anyone listening?????

• juPauline Hulse says:

If he drops dead, we’ll get Harris!! Yikes!! I can’t believe that Biden has won this election. If anyone admits to voting for him, they should be committed. I pray that these legal challenges are ruled to be true.

20. Mary says:

Tell Joe Biden to send these 11 million ILLEGALS back to where they came from. GET IT,. THEY ARE ILLEGAL. Our government can’t support what we have. I voted for Joe…don’t like this idea at all

• MICHAEL says:

You got what you voted for idiot

• Jaybo says:

You democrat morons are the stupidest Shitheads to ever walk this planet. You saw what obama did. They told you they were going to do this! So you voted for Biden and you don’t like this? You reap what you’ve sown ya ducking idiot!!!

• Stevo says:

What else did you expect from a socialist / communist criminal ? Now thanks to people like you that support ALL the liberal’s organized crime we now will be over-run by criminals , thanks a lot , anti-America traitor !

• Reeper says:

You see that’s what’s wrong people like you who voted for that IDIOT. What the hell did you think was going to happen and that’s not the worst just wait fools.

• Debbie says:

You didn’t know what you voted for, idiot.

• Debs says:

If you voted for him you tell him

• Reeper says:

Mary I hope they all move in your neighborhood,that’s what You deserve for voting for that pile of SHIT.

• wayne carr says:

Don’t think I would tell ANYONE that I voted for SLEEPY JOE

• E. Woods says:

You knew that was what he was going to before u voted! Why did you ? He is going to do a lot negative things also.

• E. Woods says:

U got what u voted for

• Jaybo says:

Mary I came down hard on you on my last comment and I shouldn’t have called you names so I’m sorry for that. But really? Last year I was in the VA homeless program for over 4 months. President Trump cares about us as I saw better change made in the VA because of him. Now I’m afraid what’s going to happen to us vets now! Everyone will see what biden does and it’s all bad.

• Jaybo says:

I forgot to add this to Mary’s post. Mary, biden named John Kerry as climate change zarr or some title. I fell over. Kerry bad mouthed us vets about Vietnam along with Hanoi Jane Fonda. They are TRAITORS Mary and so is the Democratic party. Can you really not see that? We fought,bled,got blown up and died! We miss our buddies Mary. We came home to our fellow Americans where we were spit on and more
        But we’d do it again all over again because we love our country! I really hope you can understand that .SEMPER FI!!!!!

• MICHAEL says:

SEMPER FI MY BROTHER. Like you I was in Vietnam, 1969-1970 as a Tunnel Rat. I get all of my Medical Care through the V.A System. Because of President Trump I am on the “Veteran Choice” program where instead of driving 40× miles to my nearest V.A Clinic and Hospital I see a local Doctor and othe Specialist. I am afraid that under Biden this program may disappear.

• Jaybo says:

Hello Michael! Me too 69-70. Got a lot of health issues now . being there are so many of us being treated for the same things we need the experience the VA doctors have learned . I know you know. I really am worried for all of us. Remember the back up logs and the wait,wait,wait under Obama and the cover ups about it? I know you do. President Trump cleaned it up and squared it away. Now the biden(obama) admin. I’m afraid will destroy it because they want to reverse everything that president trump did. Do you find it strange how people these days say ” thank you for your service”. Seems like it came in like the flu. A day late and a dollar short. Take care. SEMPER FI!!!

21. gary hiner says:

hell no biden you idiot your going to take food from the citizens of this country if your not a citizen you need deported the apply to comeback.

22. Tony says:

He has no right to do this. This is a desision the American people need to have a say in. We can not afford this burden. We have our own homeless and veterans and mentally ill that should be taken care of before this country is burden with the influx of illegals into this country. We the people are taxed enough as its going right now specially with this So called virus issue. This should not be allowed unless we the people have a say into this and only the people have the right for this derision. Not a politician.

23. phil says:

Our economy will not support this….. Obama care should be a pat of medicare like Obama care part 6. This should be all handled by the people handling medicare or eliminated. The dollar is depreciating in the world………. Do you even care about what made America Free …..What about the Constitution…… Illegally being here is braking the Law so ………Let reward them?????????

24. Mary Upton says:

I disagree with allowing this. We as US citizens need to let him know.. NO MORE UNBORN PEOPLE IN OUR COUNTRY & NO AMNESTIY

• Reeper says:

Then call your local tv stations and tell them your not going to stand for this or Joe Blow Biden he’s not our President.

25. David says:

I am against this now the people will need benefits and will have them. I don’t think the Democratic Party knows what they’re doing. They are the Party of themselves a very sad day for America. The Last Time A Democrat was in the white house I had no damn job. Thank you for ruining my retirement 62 and unhappy 4 more years for my retirement!!!! Up in smoke!!!!!

26. Reeper says:

You people need to start calling your local tv stations and tell them your not going to stand for this crap. Tell Joe Blow Biden he’s not our President and will never be. You want this to stop then stand up and do it.

27. jennifer anderson says:

hell no Biden. you are evil and american citizens must be the first priority. the illegals should return to their own countries as their country should be taking care of them and their needs not America. Biden you and the Deep State need to be taken down.

28. Louise says:

We keep the senate he’ll never get it passed they can try all they want . Nobody in there right mind clue would go that to this country . They don’t pay into schools roads or bridges or social security but will be given my social security Veterans are homeless Families who worked are struggling and this imbecile comes up with old Obama bullshit that didn’t fly then won’t fly now fingers crossed God help us we’re under the Mad King

29. Bob V says:

Undocumented Democrats is what they serve as, but criminals are what they are. Any phrase with the word illegal in it should be self-explanatory. But I know that does not include Democrats. Logic is something that escapes them. Maybe use those concentration camps they talked about and put both Democrats and illegal aliens in there?

30. Linda Anderson says:

Biden is mentally challenged, and giving illegals any rights will completely destroy this country. The Supreme Court better step up and stop this if the Congress does not have the guts to do it.

31. Sue says:

Any politician who allows and supports illegal criminals to be in our country should be impeached and/or removed from office. The Constitution is clear that citizens are those here legally. To support criminals who don’t want to follow our laws is treason.

• wayne carr says:

I totally Agree!!!!!

• Pauline Hulse says:

Sue, you can forget that. The House does the impeaching and Dems have the majority. This whole thing makes me sick. Can’t believe the hate for Trump. He may have done things that were not good, but he didn’t hurt our country or the american citizens. Stupid people did this.

• Pauline Hulse says:

32. Keith says:

Someone needs to check the meaning of “Illegal”. Grant them amnesty, open the borders and wait for the horde of new “Illegals”. On the taxpayers dime!

33. Gary Watts says:

You want to cut social security and Medicare for our American citizens, but give it to aliens that don’t deserve or have earned it. Way to go!!! Way to make America better, oh yeah for outsiders

• wayne carr says:

ALL you DEMOCRATS out there that voted for Biden, didn’t you know what he said he would do if elected, ignorance is no excuse.

34. Darlene Neel says:

Oh why not. Have they taken advantage of the amnesty proposals given in the past? Seems this group would rather scream and bitch than do anything constructive.

35. Alan kennedy says:

Amnesty for illegal aliens,one word Idiotic

• Nikki habib says:

No way Let aliens apply for citizenship just like my family did. We do not need any more criminals in the USA. I am so sorry President TRUMP has to fight for his presidency. GOD bless President TRUMP

36. Anita christoph says:

Is he really really crazy ? We have millions of our own home less and after that nutty NY closing all schools we don’t need more on the taxpayers. The a. Hole Has no consideration for our own people