Border Crisis: Biden Blames Trump, Appoints Harris – The Red Alert News

Border Crisis: Biden Blames Trump, Appoints Harris

Breaking Now: Moments ago, Joe Biden announced that he has appointed Kamala Harris to deal with the growing crisis on the southern border of the United States.

Biden has tapped Vice President Harris to lead efforts to stem the flow of migrants at the southern border through working with Mexico and Northern Triangle countries, the president announced Wednesday,” according to The Washington Post.

“‘This new surge we are dealing with now started in the past administration but it is our responsibility” to deal with it, Biden said. [emphasis added]

“The announcement comes as Biden is scrambling to deal with a significant increase in the number of migrants at the southern border. Biden dispatched officials to Mexico and Guatemala this week to focus on ways to slow the pace at which people are arriving on the southern border…

“‘I can think of nobody who is better qualified to do this,’ Biden said, mentioning Harris’s work as California attorney general.” [emphasis added]

This is a breaking news story and will be updated as warranted…

Please share your thoughts in the comment section about Biden appointing Harris to stem the flow of illegal immigrants. Do you think she will succeed?

1. Thomas says:

Biden is a smart cookie, when all us fails blame the VP who he appointed. Of course the VP is going through an ID crisis, she doesn’t know what nationality best suits her deceit. In the end it will always be blame President Trump, even for stealing the election? It wouldn’t surprise me.

2. David Smith says:

I may have a solution to the border problem send Harris down there to service the Illegals and they will be too tired to cross the border

3. Mary Brittain says:

Biden needs to pull his Head out of whoever’s a** he had it stuck in. Those illegals were not pouring into this country when Trump was the president. That idiot Biden should have let them complete the wall. Let him and Harris feed and shelter them. I refuse to support illegals. Turn them around and send them back. I am sick of hearing this crap every day. The only people to blame if any illegals died is the parents that sent the kids here or the illegals themselves. No one else but them are to blame.

4. David Smith says:

When Biden Humping Harris Pelosi and the others stop blaming Trump then I will worry they have finally lost their noodles and fortune cookies LMAO

• Fed up says:

Biden is without a doubt the most despicable human being around he’s a pos refusing to take the blame for anything he’s done,man up you lowlife and admit your wrong,hopefully the next trip down his basement is his last

5. David Smith says:

Hi David Ringo I don’t know if race had anything to do with it but seems to me and I may be wrong but hate crime seems to apply to whites

6. This Friggon idiot Biden always wants to Blame President Trump for his Failures he is a real Jerk a 2 year old kid is a lot smarter than he is this hair Brain idiot can’t even tie his own shoe laces much less walk up some stairs they would let any body in the Oval Office hope we can take the house and the senate back in 2022 and the Presidential election in 2024 let’s get rid of these idiots God Bless the USA

7. Michele OBrien says:

The audacity of Biden to blame Trump for the recent MASSIVE immigration problem. Trump was vilified for slowing and yes even stopping the flow of immigration but the weak and incompetent and most of all DISHONEST Biden does not have the courage to say….”yes I have made a huge mistake and will now move quickly to correct MY errors”. Who was so mindless as to vote for this brain dead idiot

8. M K Derry says:

When Joe was VP, he was solely responsible for those cages! He is not allowing any media to go down there because he knows he will get more complaints than ever. It doesn’t matter who he sends! He must rip up that stupid Executive Order he signed allowing all these Covid-19 infected people into this Country! Canada closed their borders and we should also! We need to get this pandemic under control in our Country before dealing with any other issue. He is simply a Donkey’s Ass!!!!!! We can only hope and pray that he decides he and Harris can’t take care of anything and calls up Trump and says, “Can you come back and be President?”! Then he apologizes publicly for the mess he has created! I proudly wear my Trump mask everywhere! I still have my Trump stickers on my back window! People still give me a thumbs up! Trump all the way!

• Marilyn M M Lindsay says:

I just hope and pray the election will be overturned. Leave these incompetents in office another 3 and 1’2 years and this nation will no longer be a free nation. They are going to spend us into so much debt that we can never pay it off. Future generations will blame us for this mess.

9. David Smith says:

Please say a lot of prayers for the little girl who was killed by a black man because the toilet overflowed That is sad but the family has suffered more family members die the mother had left the little girl at the killers house to go to a vigil for the other family members killed in a car crash If I was the mother my last brain cell would be fried and my heart I don’t think would ever work again No person should ever have to bury so many family members even with the things we argue about please take a minute and pray for the woman. And yes I have tears in my eye’s A beautiful child has been taken from us yet again

10. David Smith says:

I saw my buddy Damon Young who writes for Root and the New York times made Pants On Fire LOL With his brilliant article on white people it was hysterical I wonder if he was educated by the same teachers that allow trans teach our children it is OK for Daddy to love Daddy and the teachers who tell their students to say they are sorry for being white to black people.

11. David Smith says:

I don’t know if it maters where you are held in cages and from what I have read it was Obama who started that but I don’t know if the source I read was reliable as for them sleeping on the floor seems our military has to sleep on the concrete too guarding those worthless fake politicians Sadly I believe the military will follow orders and shoot American citizens if we try to remove these corrupt evil people out of office Unless we can get BLM or ANTIFA to do it.

12. David Smith says:

Corri what makes you think the reps will give you the truth when the President and VP and Congress and Senate don’t???

13. David Smith says:

Tell them Corri they aren’t holding them in cages they are releasing them and letting walk across the border even set up classes to teach them how to get by in the cities LMAO

14. Tim says:

Why wouldn’t a weak president like Biden try to blame Trump? Biden is worthless and a retard! Notice how he now appoints a bigger loser in Harris after this long? The crisis had been going on since half of the American population made a terrible terrible mistake in electing these two rejects! Get with it pedo perv Joe Biden!

15. Tim says:

JOE FRAUDEN ILLEGALMET PRESIDENT doesn’t know what to do BLAME the whole democratic establishment border crisis on ( our real PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP) then pawn it off on cumalot hairass democratic she will ef it up even worse JOE FRAUDEN and kumalot HAIRYASS should impeach each other for the good of the united states of america.

16. Anthony says:

Biden and Harris are making a mockery of this country. I hope the die hard dems that voted them in are waking up. I knew this was coming with these 2 baboons, evil corrupt politicians. Pray for our nation.

17. Robert says:

It seems that our military is going to have to take over this country for now. Arrest Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer and any else that is putting this country and its citizens in danger. Time for a coup.

18. Jo says:

I cannot believe Biden is blamimg TRUMP. Democrate’s seem to always blame TRUMP for any thing and every thing they did that causes trouble. The Obmama / Biden administration were the ones who had the holding cages built or put in place when Obama was President. I thought they were on Mexico side. TRUMP stopped the flow of illigal’s coming or at least greatly slowed tehm down from coming to the border. These poor people are lied to by soro’s, Pelosi’s cartel or whoever is in the power place to organize a movement of illigals to come to our borders especting to get into USA. Mixed in is is the in the group is the terrorist, rapiest, criminals who do not know our laws or would abide by them. It makes no common sense to be bringing them into the USA or holding them with the COVID panademic still going on.
    I think the new holding places Biden put on the American side. That was not done by TRUMP. I think the Obama/Biden administration holding cages were on the Mexican side. We will see what happens with CHarris in charge of the project. I do not believe any good for USA and the real citizens of our country.

• Corri says:

Where are you getting your information about the holding cages? It is incorrect. Rather than take paragraphs to give you the correct information, and you lash out again, may I suggest you do the proper research and/or also contact your representatives to get the proper information before you start spreading false information. Be diligent rather than reactive so that you have the correct data.

• Robert says:

Thank you Corre for putting it in the proper perspective! People people, listen up! We’re all as pissed off about this situation at the way the dams are running this country, but if we go in there half informed, half-cocked, half Baked and pissed off all the time, we’re not going to be helping ourselves. We have to be informed with the correct information before we make accusations that could be false… Or we’re acting just like they are, uninformed! So please, think before you speak, get the correct information before you speak, period!!

• Betnie says:

You look it up. Obama & Biden did build the cages. The news showed pictures when Biden was VP. Even when Trump and Biden had there face off. Trump told Biden that he built the cages. He tried to blame it on Trump. Trump was right. I looked under true facts.

19. GP says:

It was his dumb ass executive order that totally reversed Trump’s border policy that was working very well. Now Biden created this fubar and I doubt he can correct it unless he reverses his own executive order.

20. David Smith says:

Maxibaby if they can steal the Presidential election do you really believe your votes will count in the other elections?? I am not a terrorist and not a racist they are keeping the military at the white house to protect those satanic people they know true Americans would put a bullet in their heads now we have to have scopes and shot from a distance and I am a peaceful guy but when you are being held prisoner you have to fight you way out

21. Thoms says:

We know it was President Trumps fault for the law and order at the border, False- President Biden immediately rejected that order so he could commit chaos. So, what else is new? Law and order offend you false President Biden?

• Debbie Hyams says:

Thomas…. I totally agree

• Bidden is protecting Th Solicits traitors of the Socialist Democrat Party dedicated to enslaving the American people!! They have the media in their conspiracy against America and Americans, They want to remove our guns so that we are unable to resist The Storm Troops the will send against us! Siege Haile Fuehrer Biden!!!

22. David Smith says:

you should read Judicial Watch Corruption Chronnicals where the Pharma’s say they are sorry for not giving Illegals the vaccine then scroll down father and read about the Illegals released back into our country and of course it was San Francisco that released them and it is not just the I no hablo English people I usually try to laugh at things but here for a while even my warped sense of humor has been stopped

23. maxibaby says:

Lying marxist can tell all the lies they want about whose fault the border crisis is because there are untold millions of people who know for a fact….DJT was on track to have the wall completed and the border manned where needed well before the season (warm weather) for illegals was upon us! Right?
    News flash! The illegals breaching or walking across our border has only just begun so comrade Kamala has no idea how ill equipped the Dems are to control the situation at the border! Also, she and Biden are so damned afraid they are going to offend BLM/antifa with what they do, they pee their Depends just to think about it! Comrade Kamala, Dementia Jo-Jo, the demonic evil cult leader Pelosi and Crying Smuck Chuck will all be hiding from the MSM so they won’t have to dodge questions! Comrade Kamala had better hide from the press because that inappropriately timed stupid horse laugh before she responds will go over like a “horse turd in a punchbowl” even with her own party much less what the GOP will say about it!
    AND TO THINK….Jo-Jo has been in office for only two months! He will have given away or destroyed the country long before his four years is up! If he steps aside for comrade Kamala she may work twice as fast…. The only way to slow them down is to take back the House and Senate next year!

• wayne knowlesn/a says:

vote against every Demoncratic Socialist Candidate in every election from dogcatcher to President on any ticket from city, county, state to federal to destroy their power base eliminate the party of traitors!!

24. Dennis says:

They must think that we are so stupid and that we have our heads in the sand. They have no clue what they are doing trump is smarter than all them together.

25. John Deck says:

More Biden/Harris crap. Trump stopped the problem, we were building the WALL. Then the BIDEN/OBAMA/HARRIS administration opened the boarder, invited the illegals immigration with the promised of Citizenship. I don’t understand why the United States has something wrong with it’s Immagration Law’s when they are our law’s are the same as every other Country in the World? I have traveled and worked in every country in this hemisphere with the exclusion of Cuba. I’m 80 years old and remember all of the times that the United States has sent people back to their Country of origin. Something that most Americans don’t know about
    1. The illegals in the United States between 2015 and 2019 sent $550 Billions to their home countries.
    2. Following their arrival 30% will go on welfare and according to the Government Accounting Office that number will increase to 70% by ten years in the country.
    3. The cost to educate and feed their children is DOUBLE the cost to educate one of our children, which means our children are loosing potential.

26. Arlene Lawrence says:

Bullshit! It wasn’t left from Trump, and Harris, if she goes down there, what the heck is she going to do? Nothing, tell them welcome to the USA? Oh and vote Democrat. That’s not what we need! Maybe she should ask her buddy Gavin Newsome to go with her, tiddle-dee and twiddle-dumb.
    They should never have opened the boarder. Did we forget we are still in a pandemic?

27. Sunne says:

Sleeping, Mumbling, Confusing Joe and Hyena Snorting Kamala are prime examples of INEPTOCRACY.

28. Rod says:

100 percent Biden did this!!!!

29. David Smith says:

Harris will just change her nationality again first she was black then Asian now she will be Hispanic. And Biden will still just be stupid senile white guy. But I bet they all have their Satanic masses and sacrifice little girls and boys at Epstein’s Island I am sure he will have the drug cartels bring in some cocaine for his son and some little girls for him to play with Oops I must be wrong because Biden can’t get on the plane the steps keep moving on him and he thinks they are a redhead so he bends down to sniff their hair LMAO

30. rick says:

There goes blind & ignorant Holly Rose again! Is this person really this stupid & blind, or does she live on Bizarro world? The Great Usurper puts the President of Vice in charge of the border? This will go down as well as putting a turd in the punch bowl at a sorority party! Same thing & hilarious if it weren’t so serious! Hey, blind Holly, let’s hear how well you think this moron is doing in, oh, about 3 weeks!

31. larry neal says:

This is NOT President Trumps fault!!! This is Joe Bidens fault!!!!! Look at the T-shirts the illegal migrants are wearing!!! This makes me sick! Why hasn’t Joe been down there at the Border! He is so unfit to go down there! He can’t even walk up a flight of stairs!! I pretty suew Pelosi had something to do with the illegal immagrants coming to the Border right after Joe became President! I think Soros had something to do with it too!!!! This is so-so sad!!

• Carolyn Schmidt Arvin says:

Totally agree!!

• Cheryl says:

Me too. I can’t believe (well, given the lies of the past 4 years I guess I can) that they would try to pin this on the “previous administration” who had, what? `100 a day coming in through the remaining wall to be built. Which this administration halted along with stopping all repairs. Yeah, we know who’s fault it is.

• Sharon Seckinger says:

AMEN!! Yes, these 2 are so stupid, they both must be brain dead. NO ITS NOT TRUMPS FAULT, I’M SO SICK OF HEARING THIS!!
      If the Senile Old Goat had finished the WALL and let people in LEGALLY, we wouldn’t have this CATASTROPHE at the border!!
      I’m a GOD FEARING, BIBLE BELIEVING, GUN TOTING PATRIOT, the Liberal Left (SWAMP) is DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES!!

32. JM says:

STOP them from making insane decisions – like pushing economic and school shutdowns, ignore violence in our streets, defund police, universal mail-in voting NO ID, shut down pipeline, open borders but walls & guards around our Capital to protect them all the while they try to take our guns. STOP them from destroying America!!!!

• David E says:

You are so, so right! The people in this country better wake up. It is almost too late now. These demonized people that took power needs to be checked on what they are doing. Communism is coming sooner than you think. China is getting ready to give us money to stay home for about six more months and then the reset. That’s when China will take over. Then it’s too late.

• Carol Guffey says:

I totally agree 🐫 ho has no business down at the border look what she did in California she let the rapist go, didn’t put people in jail that really needed to go to jail. Boy what a 💩 bag and NO THIS AT THE BORDER IS NOT TRUMPS FAULT!!!!!!

33. Bill Zehner says:

Here is delusional Joe blaming someone else for the problems of his making. This guy cannot remember what he said yesterday or even climb a set of stairs. What is happening now is of JoeB’s making.

34. Robert Shriver says:

Bob: Of course Biden would pick Idiot Kameli what ever. She has her head up Biden’s rear end. She laughs about the situation at the border like a kindergartener. They have more brains than she does. The whole world are laughing at the USA. WATCH AND SEE IF THEY DON’T START WORLD WAR 3. ALL THE DEMORATS THINK IT’S FUN AND GAMES. THEY SHOULD BUS OR FLY ALL OF THE IMIMMAGRTES TOO WASHINGTON DC AND DROP THEM OFF AT THE WHITE HOUSE AND TREAT THEM LIKE THEY DID OUR TROOPS.ALL THE TROOPS SHOULD BE ON THE BORDE. EVERY STATE SHOULD PULL NATIONAL GAARD TROOPS AND SEND THEM TOO BORDER.BECAUSE WHAT IS GOUNG AFFECTS EVERY STATE IN USA. GOVERNOR’S AND ATTONEY GENERALS LET’S DO IT. PROTECT OUR CITIZENS AND LEAGAL IMEGRANTS FROM THE EVIL CARLETLES AND CHILD MOLESTERS.

• David E says:

You forgot the murders that are coming in also. Hey, what about the one Obama brought in he did what they wanted a mass shooting so now they go after the guns. These people are the sickest people I have ever seen in my life. That guy Obama brought in was a child when brought in from Syria. Well, look at what he did. HE TOOK ALL THOSE INNOCENT LIVES. And the POLICE OFFICER who worked 11 years on the force to keep boulder safe.

• Arlene Lawrence says:

I totally agree with you! They should be shipped to DC, to the Whitehouse, and the capital. They let them all come in, and they will never be affected by their decisions. We will! I know there are good people coming over, but not all of them are. The USA is in some bad trouble, and it’s scary! When we go to war with China and Russia, how do we fight their stupid battle. This isn’t what I want!

35. Holly Dutton says:

One thing that is urgently needed now is to END the anchor baby scam. Anchor babies are just as illegal as their outlaw parents are. They are children of LAWLESSNESS.

36. Ronald George says:

Way too late to blame Trump. Biden and his hoe are way to stupid to control anything

37. David says:

Our Vets. and children need help before we spend a single penny on illegals. We have need in our country, but Poloci and Biden are sooooo rich they can not see we need help before helping others. With open boarders we will have more AMERICANS that need help everyday the boarders are open. Now Ford is going to help Mexico by building plants and giving jobs to Mexicans instead of AMERICANS. This is just the beginning of our down-fall. Just keep printing money and giving it to illegals, the rest of us have to work and try to pay for what we are
    throwing away and not being able to take care of ourselves. If you want to give money away and help people, start with the Vets. and Seniors that tried to make America Great again.

• JS says:

So true. So many Americans are hurting or will start hurting from Biden’s Exec Orders. Gas is going up!!

38. M Hess says:

Do we need anymore confirmation that these people are buffoons?

39. RON KNOX says:

kameltoe is uselesss

40. G says:

When you blame Trump for the surge, after you told them to come what is she going to do, take a page out of Jill’s playbook and pass out cookies? She is clueless like Joe and they soon will be exposed for fraud. It’s a shame Americans have to be put through this torture but if this doesn’t awake the woke, they have no hope for them. Signing fake EO’s, policies that make no sense, trying to use race or gun control to get support where it doesn’t exist. She and Joe can get on the bus wearing masks and sitting in each other’s lap and head due south. Maybe those countries will allow them to stay after an anal swab for COVID.

• M Hess says:

“awake the woke …”? It wont. You cant fix stupid.

• Brad Schriber says:

Now we can watch “Chuckles” the clown parade the vermin into the country. If this was Trump’s fault why is the problem only getting worse with this circus? There are those that say you can’t fix stupid, yet there is a cure that is very effective and quick to administer. Less than 100 days and this group of imbeciles have the country in a mess that may be irreversible. I think that even the retards that voted for these clowns may get tired of the old saying that this is Trumps fault. But then again they may have to be taken to the woodshed for advanced learning.

41. Steven Sipes says:

You think the border is bad now! Just watch what the administration does next. You have not seen anything yet! It will only get worse! I have said this before. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. I think the Dems plan is to make the US a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY! Just look at the crap they have done in just TWO MONTHS!! BUCKLE UP EVERY ONE!!! Our only hope is the Dems will do nothing like they done for the last year. I have noticed they go out of session after only one thing is done. Even then they will take a break.

42. Eloise M Notestine says:

Trump administration had this all under control. This problem is totally the Biden administration’s problem and I doubt that Harris can solve it unless she decides to secure the borders like Trump did!

• DeeJay says:

I agree, the Border was under control when Trump was in office, then Biden Promises them everything, Food, Housing, Medical all paid for by the American citizens that can’t even afford our own let alone theirs. That is Why they are coming in mega numbers. If they want the problem that they created Solved, tell them to ask Trump for help!

43. Ozzie the Great says:

If Harris is not a natural born US Citizen, as our Constitution mandates,
    Then she cannot assume the Presidency, as our worst wet dream foretells, then what have the Democrats planned?
    I’ll bet Nancy knows.

44. Gene Hudson says:

I think Harris will be trying to find more hotel rooms for the illegals. Meanwhile our homeless vets are sleeping on the sidewalk.Defies imagination. Biden should be in the funny farm or prison along with his coke head son.

45. Donna says:

It is time for Biden to stop blaming Trump for all of his failures as the new President

• DeeJay says:

The American People are not as Stupid as The Democrats want us to be. We know that Trump isn’t to Blame for any of the things that Biden and Pelosi are trying to blame him for. Such a shame, they cannot own up to their mistakes.

46. mausserp says:

Biden tell all lies. If Biden would kept the Border policies that Trump had in place. He wouldn’t be going through this emergency disaster at the border. Man up and take the blame Biden. You caused the border crisis.

47. Marquetta says:

She wont do anything to stop this nonsense only add to it she doesn’t even know how to pull her head out of the sand

48. Chris E Howard says:

All Harris is going to do is hide the truth ?! And, laugh her way out of every scenario she encounter’s.

• Arturo says:

This is the problem of all Democ “RATS”…They are all ROTTEN RATS…This guy Biden allocated 4.0 Billion Dollars to house these illegals or invaders to our country in a hotel. My suggestion is – all of them should be sent back to their own country. Not America’s responsibility to house them in a hotel. If, they want to come in the USA, they should do it legally.

49. Edward Conley says:

I can’t think of anyone more clueless about anything the Cameltoe Hafris.What a disgrace to this great country to have these morons representing us.
    We are the laughing stock of the world.

50. gary Fernett says:

Wake up liberal communist!!! There was no border problem until Biden opened our borders to anyone and everyone…as a nation we should use Biden and his administration for neglect and endangerment of all Americans living on our southern border…we need a few lawyers to start drawing up this today.

51. Terry Collins says:

She will fail miserably. The Border needs the wall just as Trump said and all these other idiots have no clue what they are doing. Biden administration sucks and is already in a failure mode! Hold on to your shorts and panties because you have not seen nothing yet the worst is still to come.

52. Victo says:

pathetic we have these two clowns in the White House

• Roscoe Roules says:

Oh we have a lot more than two! It’s just that Biden and Harris occupy the center rings of this Democratic Circus. Trump is the most qualified person to handle the disaster you created by immediately screwing up all the good things he did at the border. Kamala Harris f*c*e* up every job she ever had! If she hadn’t been doing the horizontal Mamba with Willie Brown for so long she would have never gotten anywhere. And citing someone from the fetid stink hole that is now California after years of rule by Democrats just points out how utterly out of touch No Know Joe really is.

• Debbie Hyams says:

Yes absolutely two clowns unfit to run the country

53. Cheryl says:

You must be kidding right ? SMH so called border crises, where do you think all these people are going to go especially during a pandemic. Our legal citizens are struggling and you think we owe illegals ??c

54. Patti Welder says:

Another democratic lie! President Trump did not invite these illegals over here he tried to build a wall to prevent it! Now Biden wants to blame him for the illegals coming! Another Democrat lie from a lying Democrat government! And put that piece of crap Harris in charge is a disgrace! She is a disgrace a halfbreed disgrace! Make sure you understand that Trump was trying to build a wall to keep them outBiden is the one that said come on over we invite you here we will give you jobs! It was not President Trump! Biden is a liar! He is a traitor to this country and should be held accountable for it as Pelosi Harris and Hillary Clinton also! They belong in jail and I don’t mean a country club jail I mean a hard-core jail!

• Soni says:

Well said!! Biden’s, all he had to do was nothing!! But no he had to stop building the Wall and invite people in!!☹️

55. Donna Lord says:

Holly rose YOU ARE AMERICAS PROBLEM go and drink some more of that kool-Aid. Have you lived in Cali? Do you know the issues camel toe has caused and you think she can handle a boarder crisis? Hahaha you are an IDIOT

56. Jayvee says:

Another biden and harris BS story.

• Caroline says:

I am beyond upset that this mess HE MADE with the Dems he is trying to blame on Trump!!! I hope even the Dems that might have a brain know that Trump is the only one who was getting a handle on it…and he did!

The humanitarian crisis happening is unforgivable. He and whoever is “puppeting” him should answer for this mess. And sadly, there will be no quick fix to what he has created in a sjort time.

57. Ran says:

I well maybe you could let them come and live with you . Because it’s not called for bringing thousands and thousands of them here all at once and those poor children being here with out there parents , the government should had done it a slower pace … and this isn’t Trumps fought

58. BUGGO says:

liberals are not only BRAINDEAD but they are also full of crap, Trumps policies on border WORKED FINISH THE DAMN WALL. Biden IS A Moron Who doesnt know what he is saying or has said

59. Linda Bradshaw says:

If Biden appointed me who really gives a damn, he does what Obama, Soros has told him to do. Obama got to be a millionaire my sucking up to billionaires and the Muslims and china and fucking the Jews, which is not what our God wants from us, but Obama and his whole family take like the Biden, Clinton Pelosi all do we work and they steal from the taxpayers in our country

60. Robert McCoy says:

Trump had the border crisis under control. As soon as Biden became President, he was the one who immediately reversed everything that was put in place by Trump. As a result, by encouraging people to come to the border, Biden opened the doors and created a hornets nest. Now he is trying to blame the whole thing on Trump. How stupid do you think we are?

61. Ren says:

These people are illegals if they want to come to America they need to do it legally like many have done…..🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Margaret says:

Biden is the major problem,he is the one who got this started,they have already have 2 people to die trying to swim across. It’s his fault no one else’s.

I have full confidence that Harris will do an excellent job in resolving the so called border crises. If Biden didn’t think it was a crises, then it wasn’t a crises. It is only a crises because trump supporters are complaining. My suggestion to trump supporters is to keep your mouths shut and be thankful you have a house and home to live in. trump is to blame for all of this as he put of the wall. It is like shaking a soda pop bottle and then opening it. What happens? Foam and soda pop comes frothing out of the bottle. If trump had allowed border crossing at its pace we wouldn’t have this onslaught of migrants. We owe it to these people as this nation is composed of immigrants. What’s that on the statue of liberty? “Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.” What did Pres Reagan say? “Tear down this wall!” We need to tear down the and tear it down now. We owe it to the migrants.

• John Johnston says:

Typical liberal, take your head out of the sand!

• yvonne turner says:

Youran idiot biden cause this shit I guess your a socialist and a communist

• Kelly says:

We don’t owe them a pot to pee in!!! If they want to immigrate here they need to do through the process all previous immigrants went through Holly… This country was built by immigrants but it was by immigrants who came here through a LEGAL process not running or swimming across the border.
      Why don’t you run yourself down to the border of Mexico and force yourself into Mexico without a legal process, you’ll come back in a body bag.. Wake up, if you want to take in strangers you don’t know invite them into your house with your family not mine!

• Jim says:

Very sad. As can be witnessed by your comments, you represent everything that has corrupted this country.

• Nick says:

Jim
        March 24, 2021 at 2:19 pm

Yes, Very sad. “As can be witnessed by your comment, you represent everything that has corrupted this country”, by believing the bull shit this administration is saying and doing. It is not the same pal! They say one thing and do quite the opposite, then try to blame others for their short comings, so cut your bull shit !

If you need a scapegoat just look in the mirror
        The truth will set you free

• Terry Collins says:

You are brain dead !

• gary Fernett says:

Another brain dead liberal pushing b.s. until the end…all the problems in this country have been created by the Biden administration and we all know it…Wake the fuck up.

• ARLEN says:

WE OWE NOTHING TO AMY ILLEGAL MIGRANTS. YOU ARE SO GULL OF DEMO COMMIE BS… GO TRY FARMING… YOU WOULD NOT NEEF TO BY ANY FERTILIZER…. JUST WALK OUT AND OPEN YOUR MOUTH!!!
      AMAZING HOW YOU DUMBADD DEMS… OR PERHAPS THAT SHOULD BE SPELLED DIMS… LIE AND THINK NO ONE CAN SOIT THE LIES…. STRAIGHT OUT OF STALINS PLAYBOOK. . TELL A LIE LONG ENOUGH AND EVENTUALLY IT BECOMES ACCEPTED AS THE TRUTH… GOD HELP US ALL !!!

• Dan says:

Holly Rose you are so blind. Why do you think so many of those migrants are wearing T-shirts that read “President Biden, please let us in”. Oh that’s right, you don’t think. This is a crisis caused by Creepy Joe during the debate when he invited them. He should have known there would be a mass wave of illegals. Don’t forget that there were several mass waves that Trump put a stop to do it’s not like it was a slow trickle. Americans don’t owe illegals anything. Tax payers already send billions in aid to those countries and Trump was right in threatening to withhold aid until those countries start taking care of their own. Their responsibility, not ours.
      Just like a Democrat, you think all of us conservatives are clueless, but we are all laughing at you Holly Rose. Get a brain, make the one right decision that will save you.

• DLS says:

Absolutely agree with your comments with one exception. A person cannot get a brain if they never had one from the beginning.

• Arturo says:

Holly Rose, you are dam and stupid and all of you Democ “RATS” are the enemy of the United States of America. Biden allocated 4 Billion USDollars of these invaders, illegals to house and feed them in a hotel. This is our hard earned tax payers dollars that this guy Biden “Moron” allocated for.