Breaking: Amy Coney Barrett Confirmed – The Red Alert News

Breaking: Amy Coney Barrett Confirmed

Justice Amy Coney Barrett

Just moments ago, the United States Senate confirmed Amy Coney Barrett to be the 103rd Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court.

No Democrats voted for Judge – soon to be Justice – Barrett.

The vote was 52-48.

It is expected that Justice Barrett will be sworn in at a White House ceremony by Justice Clarence Thomas later this evening.

This is a breaking story and will be updated as warranted…

1. Pam Cantone says:

Congratulations “Judge Amy Coney Barrett!” You’re the perfect person for this position to be A Supreme Court Judge! While the Democrats tried to knock you down, you kept calm, gave answers to shut them up and your demeanor was outstanding! Again CONGRATULATIONS! ???⭐️

2. Rick Anderson says:

I can’t believe that Hillary Clinton had the ocasidy to say what she said, “I was born to be President” HOW MUCH LOWER CAN A PERSON GET! This woman is sick in the head. It’s funny that the American people didn’t think so in 2016!

3. David Smith says:

Hi Jack you are so right Trump to our knowledge has not started a war no mater how hard these terrorist nations have tried. But He has let them get away with breaking agreements with us North Korea with it’s nukes Iran still trying to build a bomb. And he is trying to get us out of Afghanistan. and he did help us with a stimulus check maybe another if Pelosi stops being an idiot. But Jack I fear a war will happen if he is re-elected. I pray I am wrong because I fear the next war may be the last. Please take care Jack and keep your family safe from the virus David

4. Jack K. says:

What good fortune for our wonderful country to have been blessed with a wise and honest justice for our Supreme Court. Her mindset to exercise her voice in accordance with the country’s laws is excellent. Courts are to interpret the laws and not make them. Best wishes to Justice Barrett. And best to our USA.

5. David Smith says:

I don’t believe one judge will make a difference to the pitiful state this country is in I hope she can. But America has more problems than the supreme court can handle. I am just praying this virus gives me a break so I can leave the country and be with my future wife and daughter. LOL I just have lost my faith and love for this country. Sad years ago I volunteered for the seal’s and Vietnam was refused both. now I would burn my draft card and go to Canada. War is not the answer. Marvin Gaye Only love can conquer hate. I see very little love here anymore. Please take care everyone and God bless you all

• Jack K says:

War is not a good answer, and there has not been one since the existing resident has been in office. That is unusual may be a statement on how things have been this president’s term which is a different experience than since WWII.

6. BILLY says:

YES IAM VERY HAPPY FOR YOUR WORK YOU HAVE DONE IN THE PAST. I KNOW YOU BE A GOOD JUDGE!! GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL THERE! NOW LETS GO GET THOSE WRONG NO GOOD DEMOCRATS THAT ARE TRYING TO RUIN THIS GRAND COUNTRY OF OURS!!!!!!!!!!!

• Nancy Walker says:

I’m with you! Time to drain the swamp, wish we could drain it of all the Democrats that have opposed President Trump on every move he’s tried to make ! He has really been trying to Help our country but they buck him on every move, how can that be good for the country!!!

7. Shanna zins says:

CONGRATS AMY..U WILL MAKE A FINE PLACE ON UR SEAT..GOD BLESS

8. Guadal Franc says:

Wonderful news Justice Barret, your qualifications and personal life are impecable!! A true God’s send for this great country to be expanded for the rest of the world. God bless you and accompany you on your life!!! ???

9. Judith M. Horne says:

Wonderful! Congratulations Justice Barrett. I know you will be an outstanding addition to this prestigious Supreme Court. God bless you!

10. Margaret Ann Hyder says:

Thank you Amy Coney Barrett for loving our country enough to give yourself to an incredibly difficult job. You are a blessing to people like me who deeply respect our Constitution, the Bill of Rights and our Flag!!
    Forces of evil are rampant in our country and our future depends on people like you who believe in honesty and integrity!
    Prayers without ceasing for you and your family!

11. Lorna Bryan says:

I am so proud and Happy for Amy Coney Barrett and her family!!Love it a Mother and seven Children the USA should all standup and Cheer. But the Liberal Democrat took a back Seat. Talk about a divided Country. People do not Vote for THEM!!

12. Janice Saccomanno says:

Congratulations to ACB on her confirmation to the SCOTUS!! God bless you and your dear family. America thanks you for accepting this important call for America.

13. Brian. says:

She was called a Racist? With two black adopted children. By Democrats, nasty stupid people. She was such an intelligent Lady in her dealings with those pure ugly miserable people. You just had to look at their faces, you could tell who were Democrats, nasty expressions one and all!
    Republicans pleasant expressions.
    Don’t believe me? Just go back and check.
    Brian.

14. Mary says:

YAY!!! So HAPPY Amy Barrett has finally be confirmed to the Supreme Court. God Bless America!!

15. Larry Webb says:

good luck and always watch your back!
    i know you will be an outstanding
    judge for a long time!

16. NewBikeoldbike says:

Grats to Judge Amy. However this vote will be an excuse for dims to add from 4 to 400 judges to the Supreme Legislature next year if Biden wins and the Senate changes to Dim.

17. Im so happy for Amy my God bless you and keep her safe

18. CJ says:

That should take care of Justice Roberts, since he has been voting with the libtards!

19. The Dumbocrats are not out for America—they are out for THEMSELVES!!
    I, for one, am very glad that SUPREME COURT Justice Barrett is on the
    Supreme Court!! Wake up Dumbocrars!!