Breaking Now: Mitch Slaps Down Trump – The Red Alert News

Breaking Now: Mitch Slaps Down Trump

Just moments ago, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY)  slapped down President Donald Trump’s demand that Congress increase the pending stimulus payments from $600 to $2,000.

~~~~~

Update: “Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell blocked Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer’s Tuesday attempt to increase direct payments in the year-end coronavirus relief bill to $2,000,” according to CNBC

“In a tweet Tuesday morning, the president called for ”$2,000 for our great people, not $600! They have suffered enough from the China Virus!!!”

This is a breaking story and will be updated as needed.

Please share your thoughts in the comment section on this page. Do you agree with Trump or McConnell? Should Americans receive $2,000 or $600? Or, do you believe there shouldn’t be any additional stimulus money to Americans?

1. AJ says:

These comments have between citizens is great. Now it’s time for citizens/patriots to step up with more than words or peaceful protests. Unless. WE THE PEOPLE keep President Trump in office to declare martial law to save OUR COUNTRY and CONSTITUTION to investigate and prosecute all those criminals involved in and complicit bin the voter election fraud coup Tyranny. No choice. Otherwise TOMORROW IS CIVIL WAR. Or you will live as a communist slave for ever. Who do you trust to save OUR COUNTRY and CONSTITUTION?

2. Sic&Tired says:

Mitch McConnell ….. Has NOW BECOME ….. A Big TRAITOR to the Republican Party and this Country. He mise well be a Turn Coat and Join the Dumb A _ _ .!! … Democrats. The Piece of S _ _ _.!!! God – I hate Politicians, who keep showing us True Americans what kind of A-Holes they really are.!!!

3. $600.00 dollarrs I’d bet our boy Mitch has that as pocket change in case he wants to buy a couple of cuban cigars

4. Gregory Heiny says:

Why are we giving out any foreign aid since our economy has been shutdown? Give the taxpayers their stimulus checks and their jobs back! Open our economy back up. We look like a bunch of cowards!!!!!

5. EAC says:

If we went back to following the Ten Commandments, our country would be in a much better situation than it is now. I am grieved at the prospects ahead for my children and grandchildren. One nation under God is no longer upheld by our Congress and/or many of our existing citizenry. This mindset forces us into an extremely dangerous situation. If we tell God we don’t need Him, He will release us to our own devices. Then we’ll REALLY be in trouble. He does not need us. We really do need Him, though. Just saying …

• GMO says:

You are absolutely right! Our Constitution was based on our belief in God. If they tell God to go away, He will. As a matter of fact He has gone away. That is, He is turning His back on the hateful, in-Christian like people and unfortunately that affects all of us.GMO

6. Lemont Cranston says:

They are sending millions of dollars to foreign countries like Pakistan, Iraq, Egypt, and only want to give a few hundred dollars to “We the People”. They need to be charged w/treason! They are public servants, not leaders as the media likes to call them. They have become to represent tyranny in this nation and need to be removed to prison!!!

• hillman_ Fowell says:

What a bunch of stupid lying bastards, the money belongs to all Americans that pay taxes. Trump is right, Americans should get it back instead of a bunch of outsiders along with pet projects.

• DAWN MARIE says:

I am so freaking pissed right now! I don’t usually use this page but I needed a outlet immediately.
        MITCH MCCONNELL I CAN’T BELIEVE WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
        YOU ARE NOT THE LEADER OF THIS COUNTRY. PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS CALLED THE SHOTS LIKE HE HAS SEEN THEM AND HE HAS BEEN CORRECT ON EVERYTHING! I HAVE DONATED MONEY NOT A LOT BECAUSE I AM A DISABLED VETERAN WITH VA DISABILITY AND MY PART TIME JOB HAS COME TO A SCREECHING HALT OVER THIS “PANDEMIC”.I GAVE TO PRESIDENTS CAMPAIGN BECAUSE HE DESERVES AND AMERICA NEEDS DONALD J TRUMP FOR 4 MORE YEARS. I BECAME A REPUBLICAN AND DONATED TO THE RNC BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU REPUBLICANS WERE MORE OR LESS BEHIND THE PRESIDENT AND VALUED AMERICA FIRST. I HAVE REALIZED NOW HOW WRONG I AM BECAUSE YOUR DECISION TO GO AGAINST US AND THE PRESIDENT IS ABSOLUTE #BULLSHIT! YOU JUST SHIT ON ALL OF US! I CANNOT SAY WHAT IS REALLY ON MY MIND! THERE IS NO GOOD REASON TO DENY AMERICANS IN PAIN. SMH. ALL OF YOU GAVE BILLIONS TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES FOR #BULLSHIT. THE ARTS YOU GAVE BILLIONS BUT WHY?? WHO CAN AFFORD TO GO? WHO IS EVEN ALLOWED TO GO?? YOU FREAKING POLITICIANS AND BIG TECH- BIG PHARMA??? $2000.00 IS CRUMBS! THANKS NANCY.
        I LIVE IN MICHIGAN AND WITHIN 10 MONTHS I (AND OTHERS) HAVE HAD MY GOD GIVEN RIGHTS, MY HEALTH AND MY LIVELIHOOD TRAMPLED ON BY A DICTATOR GOVERNOR. I WATCHED IN HORROR AS A BOUGHT AND PAID FOR NEWS DESK ANNOUNCED MY VOTE HAD BEEN STOLEN AS A TRAITOR WAS DECLARED OUR PRESIDENT ELECT! WATCHED THE DEATH TOLL RISE WHILE THERAPEUTICS WERE AVAILABLE BUT” NOT USED ” BECAUSE THE PRESIDENT WAS TOLD BY EPIDEMIOLOGIST THAT THEY WORKED AND HE SHARED IT WITH EVERYONE. I’VE WATCHED THE BEST PRESIDENT WORK TIRELESSLY TO PROVIDE ANSWERS ON “SOMETHING” RAVAGING AMERICANS, OUR ECONOMY; THE WORLD- DAY IN AND DAY OUT FOR 11 MONTHS WHILE DEMOCRATS( AND SOME REPUBLICANS) TIED ONE ARM BEHIND HIS BACK WITH #BULLSHIT. OH MITCH MCCONNELL I COULD GO ON AND ON BUT SOMEONE LIKE YOU WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND. I KNOW I’M SPEAKING FOR MANY WHEN I SAY YOU F’D US ALL! THE DEMOCRATS NOW LOOK LIKE THEY CARE!! OUR SENATE IS UP FOR GRABS AND YOU FOLD ON THE PEOPLE THAT PUT FAITH IN REPUBLICANS!!! ONCE AGAIN THE PRESIDENT WILL BE RIGHT. DEATH WISH! YOU NO UNDOUBTEDLY PULLED THE TRIGGER.

McConnell is worthless. The proper goal was/is to eliminate the waste of the commiecrats on billions overseas to help Americans with their own taxpayers monies as it should be yet he goes against his own which he’s done his whole career to “get along”. He’s famous for making big promises at election time and after getting elected immediately reneges on them and sits on his thumbs for the rest of his term.

• Eloise says:

Don:

But, gee whiz, how will Pakistan be able to afford to study it’s gender issues without receiving millions of our American taxpayer dollars? And how will our members of Congress be able to continue to afford their opulent lifestyles without the kickback money that gets laundered back into their greedy coffers via the billions of American taxpayer dollars that are given out so very generously in foreign aid? And why would Mitch McConnell and his Chinese wife want to displease their Chinese Communist Party controllers when bowing down to them has proven to be so thoroughly enriching for them via those many lucrative business deals they’ve set up? Mitch has blocked the $2000 Stimulus money for struggling Americans, but he and his Congressional colleagues haven’t ignored our troubles completely — we each get $600. Happy New Year!

8. Charles Larson says:

Absolutely, I agree with Trump about the stimulus bill. $600 can hardly buy a month of groceries for an average family. McConnell is a moron and a traitor to the USA. He favors sending $Billions to foreign countries who never will pay us back or even thank us because they hate us. Our Congress will make us pay back our stimulus via our taxes, it’s simply an advance of OUR money, anyway. Many Americans need the $2000 to catch up on bills, pay their rent or mortgage, etc. McConnell needs to be ousted from government. I was born in Kentucky, I’m ashamed of him.

9. Jim says:

Kiss the Republicans…GOODBYE…Nither party is working in the best interest of the United States Citizens. Clearly, if McConnell dies tomorrow, nobody will care…Screw Mitch, I hope he burns in hell.

10. Irving Tiffany says:

I seriously doubt that Trump wanted anything to happen with this, except to make Mitch look BAD! Remember folks, Trump is still mad at McConnel for congratulating Joe Biden on winning the election. Trump doesn’t like anybody saying he LOST the election, which would make Trump a LOSER!

11. Tina Rains says:

I agree with President Trump! Mitch sits on his butt collecting a paycheck which takes the average American months to make. He doesn’t care because he isn’t suffering. He isn’t worried about feeding his children or losing his mansion so for him life is great!!!! All we can do is pray and hope for a soft heart that will have empathy for the poor. Take care of our poor in our country before taking care of everyone else who dosn’t like us anyway. God Bless the U.S.

12. Chuck Herlein says:

Six hundred bucks does not go very far!! Most people will not even be able to pay the rent for a month with that!!! Wake up McConnell!!!!!!

13. Karen says:

Very sad, Mitch!!! You just let your very hard working American people down!!!!

• Florida Boy says:

Mitch,you backstabbing snake! You only look out for all your grossly over aged pals in politics,and to hell with those “annoying,demanding constituents”. You only support greed,and evil power in BOTH PARTIES you lying creep!!

I think we all understand & respect both sides of the argument….however $600 these days damn sure doesn’t do much for for anyone..it helps a little but won’t go far. I’d say drastically cut or remove all the BS PORK the unhinged radical progressive SOCIALIST tried to sneak in on this “last second 5600 page” covid-19 relief/stimulus bill & use it towards a “true COVID-19 China Virus relief/stimulus.” It has BILLIONS of dollars of bs nonsense that has nothing to do with covid relief/stimulus!!! PATHETIC. It’s unbelievable the socialist whackjobs play politics with bs like this! Because of CHINA so many of the great people of our country have suffered greatly. it’s time for our elected officials to get a spine & stand up for WE THE PEOPLE FIRST before they go throwing around OUR tax dollars to other nations!! This mite sound Shitty to say..but we must take care of our own FIRST!! Get our own house in order FIRST before sending our tax dollars somewhere else for a bunch of BS NONSENSE…like:
    -$200 MILLION so federal hiv/aids workers overseas can buy cars & insure them?!
    -$1.4 BILLION for “Asia reassurance initiative act”…WHAT?!
    -TENS OF MILLIONS for Sri Lankan ship refurbishment!! WHAT?!
    -TENS OF MILLIONS+ for gender programs in Pakistan?!? U gotta b shit’n me!!
    -100s OF MILLIONS in aid each to Sudan Ukraine Israel Burma Cambodia Nepal & others….for what?! Why?!?!
    We also have crap here at home like: $40 MILLION for the Kennedy Center…& other special interest crap/BS PORK.
    Doesn’t matter what side of the isle ur on…NONE OF THIS BS & A LOT MORE LIKE IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR CHINA VIRUS RELIEF STIMULUS BILL!!!! All the BS PORK in this bill is the main reason why it’s being held up. If the unhinged corrupt socialist wouldn’t have tried to hide all this BS PORK in a “5600 page” bill then this $2000 stimulus for folks making 75k or less most likely would’ve passed.
    #StandUp&HonorablePatriots!!🇺🇸🇺🇸
    #GeorigaVoteLoeffler&Perdue!!!!!!🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Marci Padilla says:

I say cut Congress and Senate paychecks 3/4 and let them make real important decisions like do I eat or have a roof over my head, do I pay for meds or utilities. Do I live on the streets or keep my home. The elected morons think of no one but them selves. They get their bread and it’s buttered for them. Never seen such a bunch of disgraceful traitors, ass kissers as the worthless POS morons making decisions for every other country to take care of them countries. While people in our own countries are desperately in need of help. Neither CONGRESS or SENATE deserve to take another FREE breath on American soil.They want to talk about social security being an entitlement. Clean your OWN back Yard before you talk shit about true Americans which by the way you definitely are NOT. We have worked our whole life for what. Absolutely nothing. YOU morans have done nothing but sit on your LAZY asses and drawn a check to flush America down the sewer.

• Amber says:

I agree with U totally. Even when they leave office they still get paid and their medical is free to them. The minute they are out of office their medical should be stopped and so should their pay. Just like with the x presidents. We R still paying for Bush, the Clinton’s and oscama. It’s now rite those freeloader R living off of us.

• Daniel Billings says:

Yes especially Obama !!!! Look at the Mansion he lives in and where it sits !!!! How the Hell did he get there ???? He had nothing before he was president!!! How did he get all he has ??? Or who did he rip off to get all he has ??? And all of the other Government parisites out there that are total Millionaires, because they held an office !!! Take there $$$$ away and let them try to live on $850.00 dollars a month !! There’s no way they could make it!!!!! $600.00 is. Not going to help much hell my cable bill is $177.00 for just basic Cable !! So I can watch the damn government parasites tell me $2,000.00 is to much money to give away for free to Citizens of this country,then I hear they are giving 1.7 billion dollars to Dubai and The UAE ,WTF ???????

• Stew says:

Sir
      You are totally correct. My sentiments exactly!!Take care of America FIRST.

15. Barry vann says:

Mitch McConnell is no better than the communists that are trying to take over this country…..hang him!

• Craig says:

Mitch is a pink O communist dogg!!! Only a pink O CCP CHOW CHOW dogg would have that ol 3 chin bastard for a mate!!!! I hope you rot in hell you scumbag SOB!!! Stupid people of Kentucky keep the China loving bastard in power!!! Let’s show these 1 party globalist phuck sticks what real unrest looks like. Supreme Court Chief Justice Johnny Going Rapidly Bald Roberts, you scold those little boys and girls into submission… I had a lot of respect for justice Thomas till now!!!! Biden and his phucking ass clown buddies in the senate put him through what in his own words “was a public lynching” Lets hope Tommy Tubberville will stand with Rep. Mo Brooks and fight!!! Coach I know you don’t like a fixed or rigged game, stand up with Mo and show the country you are a incoming patriot… not an incoming SWAMPER. God Bless 45, God Bless General Flynn, God Bless the USA!! RISE UP 1-6-21 🇺🇸

16. sheila Osman says:

pension off the existing congress members and give then 600 dollars a month. see how well they live on that

17. Dale says:

McConnell is compromised. He will do what his chi-comm handlers say or his wife will not see her family again.

18. G. Smith Lt.Commander Ret. says:

All the Communist turds in the Republican Party need to be voted out of office. McConnel and his wife are sucking up to the communist party to enrich themselves through their shipping business. You will never change anything at the ballot box. This election is filled with fraud. These Rinos are rotten,ignorant,over weight and stupid.

• Ann Jones says:

Mitch McConnell is not a good person. I stand for President Trump and the $2000. stimulus bill. So many have lost all due to the democrates shutting down their life and business.

19. David Smith says:

Holly you are great you always put a smile on my face Do you realize it is both parties that are spending the money Trump did not like the bill because there was too much useless spending and he wanted more fore Americans who need the help now Perhaps we could stop supporting the world stop taking care of illegals and stop making our politicians rich while they steal and lie to us And you must be from California or New York LOL maybe we could stop supporting the people who get paid by their governments to come here and learn how to destroy America Yes we do pay foreign people to come here and learn. maybe we can stop making our prison’s country clubs for the rich and famous read about the federal prison in Danbury Connecticut I think the last I knew they had an indoor swimming pool. look and see how much we send foreign country’s that hate us every year in foreign aid and realize it is your Democraps who agree to these bills.

20. Gary Dunn says:

It is time for the people of Kentucky to have a recall vote for their curmudgeon Senator Mitch ( I don’t care about you) McConnell..
    .why should he care about us when his net worth is
    $34,237,534 dollars

Good for McConnell. Some one with good common sense must put the binders on spending. Though we all need that cash trump is over spending on the military and now on us. Penny saved is a penny earned.

• Penny says:

OR a penny in the pockets of the greedy and stingy!!

• Deborah says:

WOW it’s true, stupid is as stupid does…. it’s ok to spend our money on other countries, some even enemies, but not on our military (security) and the American people, who made that money available by paying taxes.

• Lillian says:

Holly, you must be a democrat or socialist, because if Trump didn’t go to Kentucky Mitch McConnell would have lost. Maybe in 2022 , someone else will take his place, because he’s no better than the Democrat’s . Go back to your own country, your from Babylon.

• maxibaby says:

Holly, Get the wedgie out of your crack! DJT didn’t want MORE money. He wanted them to take away Pelosi’s pet pork money in the bill and give it to the American people who desperately need it!

• maxibaby says:

Holly, You a$$wipe, the day may come when you are happy America has the best and strongest military in the world!
      Your ignorance is astounding!

22. I BET MCCONNELL HOPE PRESIDENT TRUMP DOESN’T WIN THE ELECTION IF I WAS PRESIDENT TRUMP HE WOULD BE THE FIRST TO GET KICKED TO THE CURVE AFTER THE WAY HE STABBED PRESIDENT TRUMP IN THE BACK GOOD RIDDEN. ANOTHER RHINO

• maxibaby says:

Connie, McConnell just got reelected to the Senate as Majority Leader and DJT can’t fire him. Only McConnell’s Kentuckian constituents can fire him at the ballot box!
      McConnell does very good things and sometimes he does things that make me want to scream and rage! Whether you know it or not overall he has done a very good job. No one has fought harder to keep DJT’s Presidency than Mitch. He stood in the trenches and fought the Dems tooth and nail during the impeachment process. He usually knows which battles are winnable and which are not.
      It’s disheartening to me when Republicans, my party, speak/write without thinking or maybe not knowing what they are talking/writing about! It is giving ammunition to the Dems who are only too happy to use it on us! What do I mean? Why turn on the Republicans in Congress who do 1 thing you disagree with and 99 things you thought were wonderful? I am excluding all RINO, they need to be voted out! I have never known one person I agreed with 100% of the time……not even the best President ever, DJT!

23. Faye Rhoads says:

PLEASE We need the $2000 to survive on. McConnell never has to worry where the next meal is coming from, or if he has a bed to sleep in.

24. Charles C Dicus III says:

So McConnell is showing his true colors, he’s really a democrat and couldn’t care less about the “We the People” that he is being overpaid through our taxes to represent. He needs to be impeached or voted out and have someone who really cares about the American People. He get a hearty salary for working only about 181 days a year and he even got paid while other people couldn’t get paid because their paychecks were stopped by Covid 19 lockdowns. Why are our representatives when their constituents aren’t? He thinks lick the democrats that foreign countries should be given billion of dollars when their constituents can’t afford to by groceries. This is unbelievable that our representatives would cry over $2000.00 per person but giving all that money to non Americans. That is repulsive and selfish action by our representatives.

• Judith a Tuhy says:

That boon doggle of a pay off to foreign governments that dont even like us. Like pay offs to illegals of 1800 a month and only 600 for the people is Nancy Pelosi and chucky cheese Schummer. Im sure they are not hungry tonight. After all we will have to pay back any money they give in tax payments to our childrens children. The dems are trying to tell us they will still get the foreign payoff and we will get a paltry 2000 one time payment while illegals get guranteed income courtesy of us the tax payers. No matter what Congress does its corrupt. Dem and repub.

25. David Smith says:

If you are upset about the money being given away in the stimulus you should look at how much we give each year in foreign aid and to who it goes to. We should stop educating these foreign people who go back and take the computer education we gave them and hack into our bank accounts as far as needing Mexicans to work in low paying jobs I believe we have prison’s full of butt holes who can be made to work bring back the chain gangs and let guards shoot them if they give them any trouble. make our prisons as bad as other countries and see how many people never want to go back.as far as politicians get rid of them all and start over with hard working Americans no outrageous benefits and pay and term limits no secret tips on wall street and no investments while in office and no little girls and boys to play with and no free cocaine and booze for these useless scum make it an honor to serve for Americans. There are ways to protest government and states not burning and rioting and raping and killing need to round up these jerks and send them to prison or to the country that they are working for let them see what it is like to live there. get rid of these gangs shoot them if needed when they kill children and rape women and kill they deserve what they sow. Close our borders round up illegals and get them out Just the ideas I have as a God fearing American veteran and by the way fix the VA clinic stop them from killing veterans

26. Ernie Harpster says:

Trump is correct we need to send the 2000 dollars (because Pelosi wasted months past when we should have gotten a check) and cut the wasted money to other countries and museums to pay for it! Since our country needs more help now! That is why they tied the govt funding to the stimulus bill and gave it all to vote on just before Christmas break to try and hide this stuff when no one is looking and the pressure is on to get something signed. Sorry but when we need so much help here the other countries need to learn to budget and care for themselves until were in better position to give hand outs again. Could have helped the homeless in the large tent camps in these big cities that have grown exponentially since virus, instead of the stupid spending being done in other countries or museums… (who also can just borrow from business PPE loans!) ..and helped our citizens here in the USA. Pelosi and Chucky need to be removed from office for leading the Dems to approve spending so wastefully. All while Biden the Dem puppet is saying nothing about the waste. And apparently the Democrate voters do not care about our country or they would say something in mass loudly to these leaders too! Sad to see, as I thought at least on these things dems and repubs and independents would mostly all agree.

27. Kenneth Jones says:

I agree with McConnell. The National debt is already too big.

• Lillian says:

Go sleep with Mitch McConnell and Pelosi, she has admitted that she had stopped all the other stimulus bills that would have helped the American people who you don’t seem to give a damn about.

28. robert says:

Mitch just committed political suicide /// they need to remove all that kick back aid to those foreign countries /// let the American people vote on that aid package /// if we would vote on term limits for all government held offices that the American people vote for to two terms then Mitch would be gone with rest of the crooks

29. Don Butler says:

Its rare but I have to agree with Trump on part of it. The whole stimulus package should go to small businesses it will create jobs and stimulate the economy at the same time. And no raises for the criminals in government at all. They should have strict term limits and accountability for all their actions while in the employ of the people.

30. Phil says:

Send out the $2000 and cancel the rest of the phony BS that piglosi and chucky boy want in there

31. G says:

Time for the Patriot Party with Trump as President and the RINO’s and there communist radicals ousted. Trump will win the Presidency in a few weeks and let the swamp be drained. Treason is punishable by death so they will be heading for GITMO on a one way trip. There is more evidence on the corruption in politics then we will ever be told. MSM and celebrities are going down with corrupt law enforcement and judges.

32. Becky says:

I just read the list of BOTH demonrat AND SO CALLED republicans who voted NO to upping our stimulus checks. It’s so unfair that the people who we pay salaries to treat us so bad. They give OUR money to communist countries. They do whatever they want no matter what we say. And they are really generous TO THEMSELVES when they vote a nice big fat raise FOR THEMSELVES EVERY YEAR. But us taxpayers get told NO when it comes to getting anything. So, now I don’t know where this will go. I never thought I would see the day when republicans would turn against their supporters. I might sound like a traitor myself but it seems like we are fighting a losing battle anymore. President Trump has always been fighting an uphill battle. I never thought his own party would throw him under the bus. They keep asking for more money to “help” him win the fight to stay in office. But then they turn against him in the time he needs them most. I won’t be sending any more money because it obviously isn’t going for the right cause. President Trump worked to keep our country safe and free. I still believe in him and WILL NOT ACCEPT BIDEN for any office. The whole traitor government needs to be overthrown. Maybe now IS the time for martial or civil war after all.b

• Lillian says:

War is coming, but not the way you think. Read the book of Revelation, the pastors, Catholic leaders and Pope know what is going to happen to the good ole USA. Read chapter 17 we are the mystery Babylon in Revelation.

33. Missy says:

This is all way to much B.S that has been added in anyway.. it was supposed to Help American’s with job losses lost wages help with unemployment stop evictions and more. Trump has every reason to be upset with all the B.S and utter waste that was added in. And then to hear politicians cry how if he didn’t sign how it was just hurting the people who need unemployment benefits and ect to live. But yet they want to waste so much money that are not related to the pandemic and screw all of the American people. To add insult to injury give the people a 600.00 check like it’s supposed to help. Look how much fighting is going on with politicians it’s to the point it’s all about them. And putting blame on everything else and our president. We have a great president but our politicians a high majority of them just suck tell to many lies cry like baby’s , and spoiled over privileged brats. With no clue what real life is about or how it works. So grow up take the blame for doing wrong cut spending on all bulls*** that should never have been allowed in the bill and apologize to the country. Then make thing right for the people and get it done as of yesterday. If that can’t be done they all need to go. We need real average people who knows and understands and will do the absolute right thing no matter what for the people not what they think or feel about it. Be true servants that you are supposed to be for the people.

34. DBone says:

First of all how can they justify giving themselves raises when they haven’t done shit for 4 years. Second off all I think the people of the US should approve any kind of raise for a politician from city state county or federal goverment. Third term limits for all polititians on any level.

35. Gary Thomas says:

McConnell needs to be tared and feathered,the people need the 2000.00 stimulus. A lot of people helped their family members who lost their jobs or got their wages reduced, I know we helped our family and we went through our savings, now we are just making it on SS if we have some kind of problem we will need help.SURE THE POLITICIANS LIKE MITCH GETS ENOUGH UNDER THE TABLE.THROW HIM OUT

36. Debi says:

OPEN UP THIS COUNTRY and let people work!!!

The death totals for this country are all listed as covid – where are numbers for the REST of deaths? Oh…theyre in the total? Oh you don’t know where they’re listed?? Yeah…this is a scam on us!

37. Terry Mohr says:

I think Ole Nancy P just wanted to be sure that we had money for each of us to be able to buy a quart of her ice cream. They added so much shit to this bill think of what it is going to be like once Biden is in. They really think that will get us, the American people who pay them, to a point where we will get down on our knees and beg them for help or worship them when they throw us a bone? They have know idea.
    I love my country but with this new goverment that is about to take over I am ashamed and embarrassed. What kind of country am I going to be leaving my grandchildren?
    All the democrats are concerned about is lining their own pockets. Biden has already shown that side of him. They want to make the poor poorer and more dependent on government resources so we will be more easily to control. I think they forgot that we come from the very strong and will headed ancestors that made this country. Well, I don’t think they forgot that because they are doing everything they can to erase that part of our history.

STAND STRONG

38. Steve USAF says:

I think all these politicians salaries should be based on their performance! And their performance is judged and voted
    on by their constituents. If they do the job that they were voted in to do then they get a “little” raise, a few crumbs like
    they say we deserve, not an $80,000 a year raise! Hell no! That will make them “work for the people” because there’s
    consequences. And if they ain’t doing shit, then they ain’t getting shit!

• Steve USAF says:

Besides, why are we helping anybody outside the USA? Why is one US dollar going anywhere other than to take care of the things we need right here in our homeland? CHINA SHOULD BE PAYING FOR EVERY DAMN THING ANYWAY!
      CHINA SHOULD BE TAKING CARE OF ALL THE SHIT THEY CREATED AROUND THE WORLD! THEY SHOULD BE BENDING OVER BACKWARD TO HELP EVERYONE! BUT INSTEAD WHAT IS HAPPENING? THE USA, BY WAY
      OF THOSE WEAK, AMERICA HATING, CHINA ASS KISSING, TERRORISTIC, LIBERAL DEMOCRATS, IS
      ONCE AGAIN TAKING CARE OF EVERYBODY ELSE IN THE WORLD INSTEAD OF THE GREAT PEOPLE
      RIGHT HERE AT HOME! THEY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE SO MUCH THEN BANNISH THEIR ASS FROM THESE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! NEVER TO RETURN! LET THEM GO LIVE IN CHINA OR MEXICO! HEY, I KNOW
      WHY DONT YOU “CHANGE” THEIR COUNTRY SO ALL OF Y’ALL CAN LIVE THERE IN YOUR OWN ENVIRONMENT! WE SURE AF DON’T NEED YOU HERE!

• Steve Concerned citizen says:

• DC Chambers says:

That $80,000 raise equals $1600/week, if you work full time!! And they don’t!! That’s just the raise???!!!!

39. Raylyn Olson says:

Don’t forget the pay raise they want for themselves in this one. Its way more than they got last so called stimulus bill. Hope they don’t spend it all in one place like we surely can.

40. Candyce Clanton says:

It’s time for McConnell to go . . . Trump stood beside him but he is not standing with Trump. He put through a bill with lots of pork in it so it looks like he is now siding with the Democrats & has become a full fledged RINO – we have enough of those. Why can we give $10Million to Pakistan for gender problems & leave Americans suffering with no money?? He’s brain is not gone – get rid of him & appoint a newish Senator that is still standing for Trump!

41. Frank annessa says:

this is A TOUGH CALL, THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS WHO HAVE LOST THEIR JOBS NEED THE $2,000.00 WE CANT AFFORD IT, HOWEVER IF THE DEMOCRATS WOULD CUT OUT ALL THE PORK IN THE BILL, WE COULD AFFORD IT, GIVE IT TO OUR PEOPLE INSTEAD OF GIVING IT TO SOME FOREIGN GOVERMENT WHO WILL TURN AROUND AND SLAP US IN THE FACE AFTER RECEIVING OUR MONEY. WE NEED TO ELECT PEOPLE TO CONGRESS WHO ARE NOT SO SELF SERVING AS THE JERKS WHO WROTE THIS BILL.

42. Mitch should be literally thrown under the moving bus.

43. Len Lindenmeyer says:

This is the same Mitch who is in my mailbox every day asking for money for the Georgia Senate races. Oh, we are in trouble, we need your donation or the Democrats may gain control, yada, yada, yada. So when Trump proposes $2000 instead of $600, where is McConnell for the people ? I guess he thinks money should only flow one way, TO HIM. And then he wonders why his plea falls on deaf ears. I guess ANOTHER RINO WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN.

44. Cheryl Wear says:

McConnell needs to be voted out. He is only interested in lining his own pockets. He is not for the people. VOTE HIM OUT!!!!!

45. Richard Kern says:

How about taking all of the Pork out of the bill, such as $50 million for the Kennedy Center or millions for Pakistan or millions for the Smithsonian,and on and on, none of which helps our National economy, and give it to the American people??

46. Christine Carey says:

Just some ideas on getting rid of the waste in this package at this time that is not significantly necessary.
    Museums
    Finacial aid to other countries
    Corporations that are financially sound
    All Congress cut in half due to diligent American business being on lockdown
    No raises to goverment officials untill we have a trace of people getting back to work.
    Worming together to solve solutions
    Tv anchors shut down unless stop lying to American PEOPLE
    Donate thier money to the homeless instead of encouraging the violence and lies that has b÷n instigated. And I could go on need be. It really is a waste of paperwork 5000÷ to pass this bill. This should have been on the table for monthe and sould have been passed already! Its time to stop playing games this is people’s lives your dealing with???

47. Debbie says:

ANOTHER **LANDSLIDE WIN** FOR TRUMP WITH THESE COMMENTS!!! MCCONNELL IS A TRAITOR!!! HE’S WORKING FOR CHINA & HIMSELF, **NOT** WE THE PEOPLE, WHO PAY HIS SALARY!!! IT’S TIME FOR MCCONNELL & HIS FELLOW TRAITORS TO BE TRIED/PUNISHED FOR TREASON!!!

• Jaybo says:

We can start on Jan.6 in washshitington d.c and stand forPRESIDENT TRUMP who will be there and we side with the poor boys and every patriot FIGHT Antifa and blm for starters and take our country back!

48. Jerry Bove says:

Mitch and Republican team passed the Bill with $600 in it without reading it. Now the boys show they were not looking to clear the swamp but merely share it with the Dems. First an independent Trump MAGA party and then term limits to truly drain the swamp. Vote the MAGA party in 2022 and beyond!

49. Raylyn Olson says:

He is just another person to be executed for treason when we get the USA back and Trump in charge so start your list.

50. AJ says:

FACT: PORK BILL gives each illegal $1800.

HOW does this help WE THE PEOPLE?

Treason comes in many forms and shades.

PATRIOTS Support President Trump in declaring Martial LAW NOW to save OUR COUNTRY and CONSTITUTION from these rino’s democrat communists and to investigate and prosecute all those involved and complicit in the election fraud coup tyranny.

There will be no future of free anything otherwise. And Our TOMORROW WILL BE CIVIL WAR!!!

I WAS BORN A FREE MAN. I INTEND TO DIE AS A FREE MAN!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA & PATRIOTS!!

LIVE FREE OR DIE FIGHTING!!!

• yippee yahoo says:

hit the bricks idiot

• Lilly says:

You will probably be one of them getting the number of the devil stamp on your hand or on the front of your head. Your a socialist. Get out of this conversation. But read the book of Revelation and then you’ll see what happens

51. Pam Stacy says:

Whatever happened to human decency or taking care of your own first!?
    GENDER STUDIES?? COUNTING FISH??? SENDING FOREIGHN AID TO OTHER COUNTRIES WHEN OURS IS OBVIOUSLY IN NEED??? IT IS OUTRAGEOUS AND A DOWN RIGHT SHAME AND DISGRACE THAT WE HAVE TO FEEL LIKE WE ARE BEGGING FOR THE CRUMBS THAT FALL FROM THE TABLE OF THE REST OF THE WORLD!!!
    It is time for us to stand up and use our given rights as American Citizens and take our country back!!
    I say we clean house!!

52. Debi says:

Mitch, how many of you and the wife’s special interest groups are funded in this pork Bill with our money?

• rm says:

Mitch must be tipping the bottle of Kentucky Gentleman again.
      All the foreign aid, renaming anything (including military bases), and Section 230 of the Communications Act MUST GO! Pres. Trump needs to pocket veto all this crap. Mitch is part of the swamp…and it’s time to “roll heads” in the next primaries nationwide….

53. Pam Stacy says:

Whatever happened to human decency or taking care of your own first!? I have never in my life seen or been witness to so much crime and backstabbing!!! We the people of this once “great nation” mean absolutely NOTHING to the very ones who were voted into office and trusted to do the right thing where this country or its people are concerned!
    I say we clean house!!

54. ToC says:

Take all the pork out of the covid bill, take out sec 230 from defense bill.
    This covid bill was supposed to be for prevention and vaccines and to help US citizens who have been thrown out of work due to idiotic shut down by govt tyrannical power grabbing.
    What does billion of dollars for foreign countries do for this endeavour?
    Billions of dollars for border protection of foreign countries but cutting dollars from our own border protection? Makes no sense. Billion of dollars for poorly run american cities that WON’T protect their own citizens, harbor people who have illegally entered our country,states and cities (sanctuary cities/states), refuse to turn over for deportation any found to have committed crimes against US citizens. These politicians by the laws own definition are aiding and abetting criminal behavior and should be prosecuted also.

• RM says:

Do you know what Section 230 of the Communications Act even is?? It allows internet companies to CENSOR American speech. I am surprised over 4 years Pres. Trump didn’t issue an exec order to make Section 230 go away… Facebook, twitter, google, etc. helped Pres. Trump lose to Biden with the censoring. If you write something bad about a democrat, antifa, blm, etc. you will be censored. I don’t care, Sec. 230 has to go any way it can happen. Actually, facebook, twitter, google, microsoft, etc. should be broken up…

55. Pamela Stacy says:

I say we clean house!!

56. bruce says:

Its hypocritical to claim fiscal responsibility when you pack the bill with non-covid items like funding illegals at a higher rate than Americans then give us 600.00. Its one time that Demos will go with you if its spending more money. They are good at that. Why not get rid of all the junk and increase the amount to citizens?

57. Jeff Surlet says:

Mitch, mitch, mitch… dammit, you’re a dumbass. Americans need the money more than illegals. Take care of your own fucking citizens!!!!!!!!! $1800 bucks for illegal, only$600 for a U.S. citizen??? What the fuck is going on in dc???

• Debi says:

Evil is in D.C.

• Carol Guffey says:

I would like for Mitch McConnell to tell my friend how he is to pay his bills, medicine, car insurance, utilities, and phone bill one $960.00 but can give illegals $1800.00 My friend is 80 years old he had to quit his mechanic job because of health now he can’t meet his monthly needs. What a damn shame Mitch thought you was better than that.

58. sherry says:

The $600 is an insult to the American people. At least pass the $2000 even that won’t really make up for a year of lost wages and owing back rent. $2000 will help. It is time for term limits. Mitch, Pelosi and Chuckie are past their limits. Get some new conservative blood in there and lets keep draining the swamp. Joe Biden is part of the swamp.

59. Jeff Surlet says:

60. Karen says:

McConnell needs to go. He has thwarted the President at every turn. He is not working for the American people, he is working for the ChiComs and is a traitor. People are starving and there will be more homeless on the street than ever before. I say drag he and any other miserable miscreants down to the homeless encampments and make them stay there overnight. Maybe then they will get an idea of what some of the American people are going through. America first!

61. Mike says:

They should probably compromise with $1,200 one-time payments & McConnell should allow a “floor vote ” on striking the other payments to foreign countries . What ever happened to the art of compromise .

62. You are a traitor, Mitch. You will regret this decision. You will not even support Trump but you beg for money for Georgia’s senate race. But the worst thing, you have turned against God! God will take care of you in the end!

63. James Peterson says:

Every American should call their Senators and demand Americans are helped not Pakistan? Lindsey Graham agreed Pakistan should be helped because they can’t get checking accounts because they need a mans signature. Well a lot of men and women in this country don’t have a checking account anymore, or a home, or a business and btw my 82 year old daughter mother in Florida has just been exposed to my uncles granddaughter and will probably get COVID-19… it is disturbing that Canada, England, Germany and most other nations got the Pfizer vaccine, better than moderna ive read but those who have lost loved ones 300,000+ should call for an immediate removal of all Congressmen and Congresswomen because they committed treason by giving our remaining tax dollars in the middle of the worlds worst pandemic to date and Americans get $600 and Pelosi, Schumer, Cuomos (Both Cuomos) he’s threatened the President i the news months back now Alec Baldwin, lol. What a loser money doesn’t make you successful being a decent or great human being does…have all violated quarantine rules it was in Fox News about the letter from the manager of Cuomos apartment building that wrote a letter complaining that all the other tenants wear masks and the tenants all complained because he refuses to wear one?

Mitch McConnell has bothered me since this began because remember! Mitch said “ we’d like to let things pan out and see how our 1st bill is being spent and then we’ll discuss another stimulus check” that was before the SUMMER!! So know he should be saying or case in point he is saying let’s see how our BILLIONS WORK OUT FOR HONDURAS, VENEZUELA, PAKISTAN, SUADI ARABIA $$$$$$$$$? Oh and the fish studies 3 of them I believe???? Ask your Democrats or Senators to explain why Mitch McConnell should be in charge of anything since his wife His father in law and himself have been trying to become the next Onassis family because if you didn’t know they own a FREIGHTER THAT DOES BUSINESS IN CHINA AND MITCH MCCONNELL HAS A FATHER IN LAW AND WIFE WITH ACCESS AND HAS INTRODUCED THEM SELVES TO HIGH RANKING COMMUNIST LEADERS… it’s on videos and public knowledge I just learned about the past month! So if someone doesn’t know who the Onassis family is that our Former President John F. Kennedy’s wife Jackie Onassis who’s father created a fortune through shipping Mitch McConnell has been around since then so he figured he’d start his own, with China, in this environment with no stopping in sure its growing? Ask the news ask Mitch McConnell, Every American I’m sure is disgusted the swamp is being flooded after almost drained. Happy Holidays. Do your homework! Btw President Trump got this done like other things by cutting the red tape which seems to be needed everywhere.,. Funny saying “ red tape “ interesting enough these days should be “ red interference “ red being China… how many spies are there and had the Swallwell been removed from National Security Counsel? Does anyone do their homework anymore? Do they want to? I doubt it. Cudos to President Trump for almost draining the undrainable swamp. Happy Holidays… If you have money… maybe Mitch or pelosi or Lindsey graham will invite the Nation to spend the holidays with them in their $5,000,000 homes, lol excuse me if it’s only $1,000,000

• Liz says:

You are right on target, James. The money to other nations needs to stop. And if any money goes to any other, there should be an accounting from that nation on how every penny was spent. That money needs to go to Americans to help the small business owners and their employees to live. It’s our tax money being used. The Gov’s of many states think they are dictators. This treatment of US citizens must stop. We are going to be in a great Depression soon if people can’t work. I know this won’t be popular, but pray like you’ve never prayed before.

• Lillian says:

It won’t make any difference, God has a plan for most of the people who truly believe in him,if you believe then read the book of Revelation chapter 17 we are mystery Babylon that’s in the Bible as for the lady who sits on the water in NY is where she is.

64. Joan M. Johnson says:

Disgusting. McConnell needs to go.

65. Dee says:

Yes , above comments is all right on targets , wether is our own moneys to payout but in this crises assume is a Hoax , we deserves have such compensation to ease many month’s suffering , for $600 isn’t enough like PREs Trump says , stop aiding foreign countries for helping Americans first and filling the lawsuit to the other’s party’s and Rino Republicans claim our country back , is very importantly to do right now save the US America in the globe !

66. camille says:

It seems obvious that McConnell and his family and friends are so high up in income that he has no idea what the people want and need. Are they not working for us? Do they not hear our cries? Maybe they DO look at us as the PEASANTS!!

67. Stephanie says:

Old Mitch McConnell needs to be booted out of the senate. He’s married to a woman who has family ties to China.Get your old china wife and go live in China. You worthless impotent old coot.

• Swenson says:

Mr.Turtle & spouse once got caught with shipping coke into the us, you have to look back, way back. The reason for this season is Treason and we need to see them all swing.

68. C Thompson says:

There is absolutely no reason that tax payer money should be sent to any foreign country. Every penny should be kept here in the United States to help our own people. We have so many people in need here at home. I could give a flying fig about gender studies in Pakistan or wherever. What is wrong with these people?

69. Liz A Augner says:

UNBELIEVABLE! McConnell is a POS who could care less about Americans who HE WORKS FOR! remove him from office.

70. Mary Gehrke says:

Maybe you could take some money out of all that money you are giving to foreign countries to cover the $2000.00.

71. Bonnie says:

Mitch I have sent you money for you to support our President Mitch you discuss me. Americans need the money
    What are a traitor?

72. Thurman says:

Give the money to the people who need not the ones in other countries!!

73. Mitch as always a fake true to the swamp he goes wear the wind is best for him he’s as bad as Nancy!!!!!

74. Linda pierce says:

President Trump use your authority. Send the American people the $2000 . This is ridiculous. Republicans are gonna lose a lot of votes over this. We see now where we stand with them.

75. David says:

McConnell just doesn’t care anymore. He will be 79 in February. He will be 85 if he is reelected in 2026. He won’t run for another term. So he can shit on anyone he wants to. He’s a lame duck Senator with far too much power.
    Kentucky should try to recall him and get him out asap. He is a traitor to his President, his Party his Constituents and his or rather our Country.

76. Mike says:

Mike
    Giving the American people $2000 is the right thing to do at a time of need.
    I find no need to dole out money to foreign countries at this time. God Bless
    America.

77. Eloise says:

Mitch is compromised. He’s married to a Chinese woman who has cleverly and charmingly infiltrated our government at the highest levels — I believe her name is Elaine Chou — and she and Mitch are enmeshed and immersed up to their pro-CCP necks in Chinese business deals. Mitch has his orders from the CCP — stop Trump, even if it means hurting Americans, including your constituents. He’s another Judas. Another bribed and owned CCP shill, just like most members of Congress, our courts, our law enforcement agencies, banks, universities, Hollywood, and the Social and Fake News Media.

78. Ralph says:

Senator McConnell what do you think is going to happen to the public if Biden gets in and shuts everything down for 100 days?; are you working with China?, I am sure that you are stabbing our president in the back the only question that remains is why and who’s urging you to do this! As a US senator you would think that your loyalties would be to the American people which pays you to do a job, right now I don’t think you have anything to be proud of you should be ashamed

• jesusorta says:

damm right we need more than 600.00 since you want to give all that money to foreign country are you taken order from china

79. Jim Harding says:

I agree with President Trump. I thought this was a stimulus package to help us the UNITED STATES not all the communist’s countries. This bill should have nothing but relief for the US only!!!!! Why is it all right to give billions to other countries and a crumb to us.

80. For MONTHS NOW MITCH MCCONNELL AND THE GOP HAVE BEGGED, absolutely BEGGED ME ALL DAY EVERY DAY TO DONATE MONEY TO HELP GEORGIA REPUBLICANS WIN IN A RUN OFF SENATE ELECTION THEN HE STABS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IN THE GUT BY REFUSING TO INCREASE THE STIMULUS TO WHAT TRUMP WANTS. It is truly awful when Americans need help. We will remember this. Good luck in 2022. See what support you get!

81. Charles R Robinson says:

i DON’T KNOW ABOUT $2000.00 BUT $600.00 WILL NOT EVEN PAY FOR A FAMILY OF 3 OR 4 PEOPLES FOOD FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS WINTER IS HERE AND SOME PEOPLE CAN’T AFORD THE ENECTRIC BILL CONGRESS HAS NOT MISSED A PAYCHECK IN THIS MESS AND MITCH HAS 2 PAYCHECKS COMING IN FOR THE TAXPAYER MYSELF AND 75,000,000 OTHER PEOPLE VOTED FOR DONALD TRUMP AND I THINK MITCH SHOULD REMEMBER WHO BACKED HIM IN HIS BID FOR REELECTION

82. Randy Baker says:

Let good old Mitch ok all the foreign money. Americans don’t really matter. Thanks Mitch !!!

83. For MONTHS NOW MITCH MCCONNELL AND THE GOP HAVE BEGGED, absolutely BEGGED ME ALL DAY EVERY DAY TO DONATE MONEY TO HELP GEORGIA REPUBLICANS WIN IN A RUN OFF SENATE ELECTION THEN HE STABS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IN THE GUT BY REFUSING TO INCREASE THE STIMULUS TO WHAT TRUMP WANTS. It is truly awful when Americans need help. We will remember this. Good luck in 2022. See what support you get!

84. Dan Carlson says:

Do not pass this Bill. Let the veto stand, we do not need this added debt to fund foreign projects.

85. Navvet67 says:

Shut down Congress completely and throw them all in prison for crimes against the American people

86. Mary L Janes says:

If the idiots who don’t feel the american people don’t need the $2000 were forced out of their income would they still think making us suffer was best for them

87. Laura Mason says:

MCCONNELL CAN APPROVE BILLIONS OF FOREIGN AID TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES, YET HE SAYS NO TO $2000 FOR AMERICAN PEOPLE…
    HE IS BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BY CHINA, HE GOT REELECTED AND NOW HE IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS… HIS DAYS ARE NUMBERED
    WE THE PEOPLE ARE PISSED OFF… THEY CAN TAKE THEIR $600 AND THEIR ENTIRE BILL SHOVE IT UP THEIR ASS.. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED THEY ALL HAVE COMMITED ” TREASON “

• Gregory L Horton says:

Amen!!! Get these rinos out now!!!

• rm says:

Precisely. Send McConnell a few bottles of Kentucky Gentleman with instructions to drink sequentially at one sitting….lol

• Arthur Moyer says:

I agree with you. What do they care about the people who would get this money. It would help me so much as all I live on is Social security and that a joke.

• Jaybo says:

I too am on social security and $817.00 per month after $135.00? in Medicare is taken out is very hard as you know. Sure could’ve used that $2000.00 as I know everyone could.

88. Lee says:

McConnell is a sorry piece of shat just like Nancy Palaski

89. The Demoncrats wanted the bill to be filled with Pork and the people they owe money to. Money for useless things…closed for Covid..like the Kennedy Center, Colleges w/billion dollar endowments and cities that are run by Democrats, who let rioters destroy everything, loot, steal, burn, and murder. Sanctuary cities, and illegals {who should be sent by to wherever they came from} they Hate America, and are here because they were paid by Socialist/Communist like George Soros and his henchmen. Hate America..Deport No money for illegals that belongs to Working Citizens and Elderly on Retirement.

90. Judi says:

If the ridiculous pork was eliminated there would be way more than $2000 per each US Citizen.

91. Debora Adams says:

If Mitch has a problem providing people with help who lost their jobs and business shut down. Then cut the pay of Democrats and Republicans permanently with no raises.Limit to 2 terms same as President and no pay checks until they get help to the people who are the boss of the Senate,Congress and rest if Government.

92. Kelly king says:

Mitch McConnell is to blame

93. Roberta Benson says:

I think McConnell is a Democrat or a coward. There should not be more spending on foreign countries!!! He is Chinese Democrat asskisser!!!

94. Tim says:

The money leaving the country due to crooked politicians who care less about the American people than the well being of those that hate us, should be executed immediately! Trump should not have signed anything! Real Americans know what is at stake and know how to knuckle up! What is 600 or even 2000 actually going to do? Since they do not use their head, can we use them as targets? Do you bitches actually think a thank you is in line? 600 barely covers a heating bill for a month! You want to send 1.7 trillion dollars of our tax dollars to foreign countries who hate us or to the wealthy crooked supporters and have the audacity to bicker over an amount that will do absolutely nothing to improve any situation! Everyone who said yes to this horse shit should be executed because you did not put America first! Republicans and democrats! How dare you give my tax dollars away to fruitless means and to our enemies! I am glad you have this sense of security and thought process that makes you think and feel you are above any law or constitutional right! It is so sweet to deliver the reality check! I am not going to be standing alone, this I promise.

95. Jack says:

The Corruption of the Deep State and politicians of every State and the whole nation has been exposed by President Trump. Now it is up to us and take responsibility and take action against the criminals. The DOJ and FBI will not do anything,because they are a large part of the problem.

96. James Isaacs says:

I VOTE FOR TRUMP AND THE 2000 PAYMENT TO AMERICANS AND MCCONNELL IS DEAD WRONG ON THIS I TRULY HOPE THE REPUBLICANS BACK PRESIDENT TRUMP ALL THE WAY NOW AS HE WANTS TO JHELP US AND THE ECONOMY !!! MCCONNELL JUST MIGHT BE READY OR MAY HAVE JUST RETIRED AS AGAIN HE IS FEAD WRONG…. COME ON SENATE AND OVER-RIDE THIS IMPORTANT BILL….

97. Ronald E & Lynnette C Haket says:

Mitch, Your true RINO colors are looming. We conservative Americans who got you
    re-elected will not forget your actions today! Time for you to retire and go back to Kentucky with all your $ winnings… Ron & Lynn Haket

• T Beach says:

He better just pack up and move to China. He comes back to Kentucky it might be for the last time. Him and his Chinese wife arent welcome back here any more. He better not send out any more emails begging for money either. Hope he loses the Senate now. Let him set up there and be a lame ass duck.

98. Linda pierce says:

They don’t care about us . They have all the money they need

99. If McConnell and the GOP Senate fail to pass the pending $2,000 stimulus payments for Americans who have been waiting since July, then the next two years will be grim indeed. Grim for the GOP, and grim for conservative Americans who don’t need a horse’s ass leading the Senate, either Democrat or Republican.

Further, the GOP will need a complete revision of the Congress before 2024, because all Conservative trust will be eliminated.

100. Marylee says:

$2000 should be given to citizens by congress.

101. Rich says:

This is exactly why we need term limits. Politicians who stay in Washington for too long lose any sense of reality.

• Mike says:

‘Turtle Boy’ needs to go!!! The only things this guy votes for is anything that benefits him or his Chinese in-laws. This POS is worth over $22 million!!! Time for this A-Hole to go. I am so tired of getting texts from him for donations for the elections in GA. Best thing that could happen is for them to loose both so that this MORON doesn’t run the senate anymore & we can blame this COWARDLY DISGRACE and other POS republicans for what happens to this country. If they don’t vote for the $2000 stimulus checks they are done. How many checks has this TRAITOR & other members of Congress missed, the answer is NONE. What have they done about sleezy joe & his cokehead son, again NOTHING. As I said if they don’t approve this the republiCANTS are done!!!

102. Scott Tootill says:

I definitely agree with President Trump that the American people deserve a larger stimulus. Stop sending our tax dollars to foreign countries and take care of the American people during this pandemic. Tell old Mitch to stop accepting his paycheck, then he can have a say as to what the people need.

103. PHILLP Owens Owens SFC RET. says:

I will agree with President Trump that the pork that has been inserted into the alleged Covid relief bill needs to be removed or at a minimum greatly reduced.
    I can find no reason why foreign countries should received more taxpayers dollars than the American Taxpayer. Small businesses which have suffered greatly should be supported prior to any foreign government or Democrat Pet Project.
    It is disgusting that the Democrat party thinks so little about the American public as to even present such an outrageous bill to either house for approval much less wind up getting it to a President for signature.
    These types of actions are about as disgusting and abhorrent to the American public as I can imagine and will therefore require me to vote in the future accordingly!

104. Lavonne says:

Why do we need to support every other country when we can’t support ourselves?
    Yes we are Christians mostly BUT charity begins at Home.

105. Keith esmond says:

Mitch is a rat bastard. Traitor

• Ceaar N says:

I agree 100%. A traitor to America!

• Jerry McMains says:

All mitch did was to hurt the President, in doing so he hurt every citizen in this country. I say we take all of mitch’s money from him, let’s see how he likes that!!!

• Kim says:

Mitch is an unbelievable traitorous cold-hearted pig! He shouldn’t make it home tonight without gettIng mobbed by angry desperate citizens!! What an unbelievable jerk! He needs to be taken out!! Everyday sending emails asking citizens for more money to save the senate, hypocritical thief!!

106. Richard Goebel says:

I agree with Trump on the $2,000, but I do not agree on the Dem distribution to seemingly everyone. I also agree with trump that the silly “PORK” and some of the ridiculous foreign aid needs to be eliminated to help cover the increased debt of the $2,000. If you are living on social security, you should get nothing as you never lost your income.

• Ray says:

Anyone making over 100k yr does not need help. Working people need the help. SSI and unemployed receiving checks don’t need it.

• Jaybo says:

What the fuck! Obviously you’re not on social security. I am and I can’t hardly make it with Medicare taken out. I pay my utility bills,insurance, gas and groceries and BARELY have anything left for the rest of the month. So don’t be sayin’ that shit!

• Jerome McMains says:

Excuse Me!!! Did you just crap out of your mouth??? Just how much money do you think “people” on Social Security make??? Let me tell you bub, we together my wife and I just barely make the Federal minimum, which is why we don’t qualify for none of that Federal funding. It’s people like you that keep on hating and voting for scum like mconnel, to make the rest of us suffer. There is a day of reckoning coming…..

107. Gene Micheli says:

Yes, I feel as though Trump should sign the $2,000 stimulus issue. As a lot of people don’t know the BLACK BUDGET has trillions of dollars in it not even touched. Let this bill go thru now. People need thhis help as lot’s are dyeing right now & continuing to die before there time young & old. Trump do one thing that’s good for the nation.

• Concerned Citizen says:

Mr. Marciano Law has the Ace card coming to Washington to Do their dirty laundry.

• Carol Lewis says:

Gene, Trump wants us to have the $2000. Its McConnell who is blocking it. The House has agreed and several Senators have agreed we should get it. Now, I dont agree with the Democrats sending our hard earned tax dollars overseas to people who hate our guys. That’s wrong and it should go back to the people. We’re being robbed of money that is rightfully ours in that respect. Dont blame Trump for not getting the $2000 not getting passed..blame the turtle(McConnell). He’s the culprit here.

108. Adrian Enache says:

$600 only is a shame! To block the $2000 is a shame too…. Why not put for once the America and the suffering American people before other nations we helped for a long time?

109. Keep the $2000.00 payment for us Americans. Forget the SKIMPY 600.00 dollars per month. Thanks

110. 3007 Talking Rock Dr says:

FY Mitch McConnell
    You are still siding with China to make American worse!
    Why don’t you agree with President to increase for American and to eliminate the wasteful money for the foreigners! (and these are not COVID 19 related…)

• Emily Greathouse says:

Mitch has a Chinese Wife, with rich Chinese in-laws, Kentucky needs a recall. If he isnt going to stand for the American People he needs out.

111. Don Tiffany says:

Mitch and any other senator who voted yes to the current bill and who do not back President Trump are traitors to the American people and the Constitution of the United States of America.

112. James Hutchins says:

I agree with President Donald J Trump McConnell is a Liberal Moron

113. Jessie Ward says:

I believe we should get the 2000.00 , But REMOVE the Proposals for aiding these other Countries that do NOT Contribute Anything !!!!!!!!

114. Elizabeth Hunter says:

Mitch is hurting the Americans who suffered! Very disappointed 😞
    Hope he gets replaced!

115. Patty says:

Who’s pocket do you have your hand in McConnell…certainly not the people that are floundering.

116. Carol Starkes says:

Mcconnell shows his true colors. He does not care. Useless.

117. Either compensate the people for lost jobs and property, mandated by government, or open things up so people can make a living. Government is going to find they cannot have it both ways.

118. Trish Lappin says:

Yes, I believe Americans deserve the 2,000. Why do we worry more about what we do for other countries than our own people. Trump seems to be the only one that really cares about America and Americans. So ashamed of our “government” right now.

Every corner we see the corruption and the hate that is being created. This household does not get anything but many people have suffered greatly because of what the shutdowns, etc have caused.

119. Susan says:

I believe it says we the people not we the senate. Yes the American people deserve the money. Stop sending money out of the country. Spend it on Americans

120. Frank Koller says:

Mitch McConnell needs to retire to his farm and leave government to real people.

• Jeannette says:

What the hell wants to listen to mitch he has tues with china after all is wife is Chinese and sister law runs a Chinese communist bank and geciwns a shipping firm with the family please mitch u need to retire ur a rhino and dive with ur negative replies quit ur job

121. Robert W says:

Our American citizens sure could use the President’s suggested stimulus check mainly thanks to the economy being shut down, people out of work with bills piling up and with BiteMe threatening a “lock down” that money sure would help us out!!

122. Joy says:

I agree with Trump not McConnel for more money to Americans ,less mo ey to foreign countries to do gender studies
    Americans who own small businesses need it

123. Samantha says:

Mitch is very selfish. Americans need this money. He doesn’t have to worry about not having enough. He HAS ENOUGH!
    He’s another rino that needs to go!

124. Dennis Pierson says:

McConnell is a ChiCom operative! Trump wants to take cqre of the people.