Breaking: Trump Issues Election Statement – The Red Alert News

Breaking: Trump Issues Election Statement

Breaking Now: Just moments ago, in response to a New York Times article, former President Donald Trump issued the following statement (see the full statement below) with the key segment reading: “Democrats could not get Republican legislatures in swing states to approve many of the voting changes which took place before the election, which is mandated by the Constitution of the United States. For that reason alone, we had an illegitimate election.”

Here is the full statement:

1. Cammie says:

Our Former President Trump was by far the best president our country has ever had! The evil that has consumed the Democrats and many many everyday people in our country is destroying our country! I can’t believe there are so many uneducated, gullible, foolish people that are not aware of or deny what has been planned for our country for over a decade now. It is happening right now in front of your eyes! In the very near future when we become a communist country totally controlled by our government with nothing and no rights our country is doomed! I pray continuously for God to destroy the evil and give us back our BEAUTIFUL, REPUBLIC, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, WITH LIBERTY, FREEDOM AND JUSTICE!

2. Pedro Janè says:

I had no chance of accepting the election results after watching the state farm arena video. I was confident that
    no one could watch those women do their dirty work and still believe that mind bending mantra that repeated over and over. “There is not one shred of evidence that fraud occured during this election“ and the other one “ It was the most secure election in American history“ I was elated at the prospect of watching the most brainwashed of biden fans become frozen in their tracks as the undeniable reality of fraud played before their eyes.. Then complete confusion began to drown me. The fools would watch a few minutes and become angry with me for wasting their time. I finally grabbed the phone from the hand of a scowling friend and saw a phoney video playing that took the title of “State farm arena video“. They had made a counterfeit video showing polite and honest democrats behaving like little angels! I was shocked at what had happened but very much certain that this phony video was better evidence of fraud than the original video! My bubble burst when the people i had convinced to look at the video refused to believe it was a fake and did not seem bothered enough to use logic and begin to think. I became an annoying clown who was wasting their time. I had to wade thru 39 links to that fake video to find the original security camera video of those four women rushing to complete their treasonous task before the duped observers returned. Who made that video would be the question to ask. . The original is now very difficult to find..and not a single person ever asked to see it.. They prefer to ignore truth and recite the sacred mantra’s that fill their childish minds with comforting lies. So sad

• Wendy Maison says:

You are blind as a bat! Trump (was)is our rightful President. You people are shameful standing by watching unborn babies be murdered up to birth and beyond. That’s who I stand for.It’s not a Trump or Biden thing. It’s about saving the most valuable.The VOICELESS

3. Pedro Janè says:

4. David Smith says:

I guess you are right Mr. Patko who really cares I wonder sir if your family was in those towers if you would have the same attitude And you are probably right the one plane did take down each of the towers but please tell me what took down the third building in you wisdom it was not hit by a plane. But like you said who cares Then If no one cares about the 3,000 plus people who died in the Towers why care about the trivial things these corrupt Politicians do Why bother writing here

5. Avo Long says:

Looks to me like cheating rights are part of the US constitution so Demoscams use them faithfully. Hold like this – the end of US is near.

6. Daisy Rodriguez says:

You ever notice the Left can’t prove a single thing they say? And they don’t even care, because they don’t give a damn what’s true. Not to mention the fact that their intellect isn’t up to the exercise. They don’t win debates, because they can’t. So they rely on cheating, censorship, and screaming like little girls if all else fails. Completely dishonorable people, who shouldn’t be in charge of a lemonade stand, let alone the United States. And we let them be in charge for years, while they put their shady election rules and equipment in place, so now they REALLY don’t have to win any arguments. They’re FASCISTS, such to make the likes of Mussolini and Hitler proud. They don’t want to debate and find a compromise—they want you to shut up, agree with their stupid sophomoric ideas and tantrum-based policies. and let them remake the country as they see fit. OVER MY DEAD BODY, AND A LOT OF OTHERS. Somehow some way, you folks have come to the end of your reign, and the only question at the moment might just be how and when do we get this shindig going, because I’m about sick of these people, they will Progress us right into Hell in short order and that ain’t what I signed up for.

7. Brett Sears says:

William is just another empty suit, unable to disprove a word he is so intent on repeating. He can’t disprove, let alone even counter, a single point. Just blah blah blah all the time, and these are the people we were (too) nice enough to give equal time and an equal say. All they did was defraud everybody, rationalize why they should have done that, and put a Chinese asset with similar intellect to their own in charge of our beloved country. I’m waiting to see if anyone jumps up on April 1 and says APRIL FOOL! WE WERE ONLY KIDDING, CAN’T YOU TAKE A JOKE?! but barring that, America is starting to re-read the instructions for How to Deal with a Government If It Goes Bad. We’ll let you know when it’s time to lead, follow, or get out of the way before we run your traitor ass over on our way to Washington…and beyond.

8. Mary A. Bell says:

I’m appalled by the border crisis. The wall should have been finished long ago, but it’s the fault of Biden and the Democrats that we have this crisis. Moreover, when I did my tax returns on line, I had to pick my jaw up off the floor. Taxes will go higher. We can’t go on like this for four years. Give the House and Senate back to the Republicans in 2022 with a real drubbing for the Democrats. Besides, I have read that there is already a movement to impeach Biden.

• Davw says:

When Biden is impeached, Harris will be president and Pelosi will be vice president. Schumer and Schift need to be included as well. Biden is Obama and Harriss’ puppet.
      The democrats tried to impeach President Trump TWICE, and didn’t succeed. The Republicans will be able to impeach Biden and all, with no problems.
      Trump and the TRUE Republicans will be back!

9. David Smith says:

I also wonder for those who believe the whole story of the terrorist flying those planes into the towers And I am not saying it was not done Lord knows it was done and the Pentagon and the hole in PA. The questions that bother me. One I know some of the pilots are ex military. and believe me we all take that oath seriously defend the United States and the Americans I know I still do and would still defend it and the people Now you are telling me the pilots flew those planes into the buildings Not gonna happen the pilots would have given the plane full throttle and banked as hard as they could and gone out to the water Now if the terrorist had killed them I do not believe they could have flown those planes when they could not even handle a Cessna, Then the question where were the jets that protect the white house air space I read they were told to stand down I could be wrong And a military pilot is not going to be scared of a little box cutter even up to his neck he would know he was going to die and avoided the Towers at the cost of his life Just some stupid thoughts

10. Rebecca says:

I have been reading this page for weeks,and all I have to say those Democratic patrons that’s in the WH all needs to be as the bad boys would say … take ..them down ..We the People need to start protesting out Government officials OUR RIGHTS . In out states not acall but in person . Somebody’s got to listen to us it’s our country too !

11. James says:

Now that you say the 2020 election was FRAUDULENT what happens next? Will it be overturned ? Of course not and why you ask, because in our corrupt government these days they can do anything they want and get away without being punished for their shall we say crimes they comment. Just like HILLARY who should be in Guantanamo Bay living out the rest of her life there!!!!

12. David Smith says:

you are right MR.Patko but please look at the people in his staff and cabinet and Congress and senate they will follow that idiot to hell and they are people in the military that believe he is their Commander And chief and what he says goes that scares me sir

13. Momma says:

We all knew that on Election Day. Now that Biden and buddies have been seen as fraud, will they all go to Gitmo and President Trump be Put in his proper elected position so we can get America back together. And finish the wall for our safety? Surely they won’t be left in office to continue causing death and destruction! America first! Not gone!

14. David Smith says:

does any one here get a chill up and down there spine when you understand this man is now in charge of our Nuclear Biological and Chemical weapons and we have one worse an anti mater weapon Let’s pray they don’t test it like the A bombs And EMP weapons He is the President by fraud but sadly still the President with all his little demons with him

• Yoseph says:

You are 100% correct. We have demons in the Whitehouse. It won’t be long before they are dealt with by the Lord of creation.

• J Patko says:

Please understand The president isnt the only one involved with making that decision thank God!

15. David S says:

Mr. Stollar please keep writing I need the laughs I have a pathetic life LMAO

16. David Smith says:

It was funny when Obama won there was a county that everyone voted against him then another county were everyone voted for him If that isn’t corruption nothing is LOL

It’s sad..& says a lot about the unhinged, double standard, foul-mouthed/hatred, negative, radical, socialist, dictatorship, America second-last party that has to rig the elections..disrespect our great constitution “&” now try to change the rules of the game with this bs H R 1 bill that totally will put the FIX ON/RIG future elections legally. The radical socialist dictatorship party has to do it this way cause it will b tougher to FIX/RIG future elections! It’s so pathetic that these quacks have to do this BS to try to win elections.
    As for the 2020 elections..: 155 million PEOPLE voted….but 159+ million BALLOTS were cast!! HELLO! USA Today & several other news outlets reported this back in December. Now add in all the rest of the shady nonsense that also took place at the supervisor of elections offices. Hundreds of signed sworn affidavits validate this..& 70% of these folks were registered Democrats!! They stood up for the greater good of the country, a free & fair election & our great constitution.
    Let’s b honest.. do any NORMAL MINDED PEOPLE really believe Biden is that much more popular/hip than Obama? Are Biden’s policies that much better than Obama’s?!?! Biden’s “truth over fact agenda?!” Is all this why Biden got “20 million” more votes in the 2020 elections than Obama did either term?!?! All the while in hiding most of 2020?!?! Those in denial..haters..naysayers….stop it! LOL. C’mon man!! LMAO!!!!!
    #Fraudulent2020Election
    #Free&FairElections
    #Respect&SupportOurConstitution!!🇺🇸🇺🇸

• J Patko says:

you have to understand nancy pelosi and her flying monkeys have black mail over a lot of republicans that really only vote the way nancy wants and because in general the republican party is by nature more moral then dems something that could be considered a normal friday night for dems is a blackmale evedince on a republican

18. David Smith says:

Prof Samuel just curious you seem very resourceful I would be very interested on you thought on 9/11 Do you think one plane could take down a Tower ??? Do you think terrorist who could not even fly a Cessna could fly those planes into the Towers?? Do you think a plane would make a nice hole in the Pentagon like that and the wreckage was cleaned up that fast> And the hole in PA> Was that also cleaned up that fast??? Also sir what made the third building collapse no plane hit it??? I could go on about the bodies and why Our military jets did not engage but These question will help me sleep at night with your wisdom if you chose to answer sir Take care

• J Patko says:

weather im crazy and dont believe one plane brought down the tower well 1 plane did so who cares

19. David Smith says:

Prof. Samuel do you consider the New York Times a reliable source for information??? Just an honest question sir because I don’t believe half of what they print or say. Just like CNN and MSN and a bunch of other news jokers no ill intent from me on what you wrote I believe the election was totally corrupt and yes I still worry for your safety

20. David Smith says:

Rick Holly Rose does not say those things her sister speaks for her she even said that in her post so have mercy on her Hey Mr. Larson once again I put my full name for you

21. David S. says:

Prof Samuel Kent you are totally right Even some judges are starting to turn the page and say something is fishy and we are in the desert. But I fear for your safety Prof. People in this country have disappeared from what they said Please be careful They don’t care about idiots like me mouthing off but they do when you show them you know what you are talking about and have proof. Didn’t you see what happen to all those people at the Kennedy murder??? I know you are a thousands times smarter than me but please be careful some times in this country knowing too much can have a serious effect on your health

22. rick says:

Who the hell is this Holly Rose turd? Oh, I know, just another sniveling commiecrat who refuses to see a tree because there’s a forest right in front of her ignorant face! Just because you didn’t like President Trump’s “attitude” is certainly no reason to spout the phony crap you seem to believe! HR, aren’t you glad you live in a country where you can be as blind, ignorant, & stupid as you want to be, without going to jail for your ignorance? Moron!

23. Prof. Samuel Sherrill Kent says:

Republicans who refuse to accept election results? Maybe Republicans do not like fraud. Whistleblower Jesse Morgan, a truckdriver for USPS transported illegally 288,000 ballots across state lines from New York to Pennsylvania. Then, his trailer disappeared, but the contents were worth 20 electoral votes for Pennsylvania, Where is the FBI investigation?

Next, A statistical publication entitled: “Anomalies in Vote Counts and Their Effects on Election 2020”, revealed that 3 spikes or ballot dumps for the states of Wisconsin, Michigan and Georgia were among the 10 most anomalous vote updates of 8,954 total vote updates across the US. Those 3 spikes specifically and literally gave Biden 42 total electoral votes.

The Final Electoral College Votes: Biden 302 Trump 232.
    Readjust for stolen 62 votes: Biden 240 Trump 294
    And how many other votes were stolen with cemetery names, multiple voting, illegal immigrants, stolen votes with the Dominion machines, or repeated submission of ballots with Biden-heavy vote.

The top 4 most anomalous vote updates across the US
    stole 3 states, 42 electoral voted and the election.

STATE TIME NOV 4 BIDEN VOTES TRUMP VOTES
    MI 6:31AM 141,258 5,968
    WI 4:42 AM 143,379 25,163
    ME 2:05 AM 33,264 6,024
    GA 1:34 AM 136,155 29,115

Note: The most anomalous vote update is the first one: Biden 141,258 to Trump 5,968. The ratio of 29 votes for Biden to 1 for Trump is statistically impossible. Presumably out of Detroit it would represent a high percentage of the Black vote, but nowhere in the US would a 29/1 vote ratio exist among Blacks. The data represent total fraud by the democrats and is the most significant data proving that the Election was Stolen.

Oh sour grapes, sob sob. trump, stop complaining and denigrating the Democrats just because you lost. Biden won fair and square. My sister followed the election very very closely and detailed it out how Biden won. With the Supreme court and swing states and local state governments against trump, hasn’t he gotten the picture that he is NOT well liked and that is why he lost? Biden is well liked and loved by the American people as well the the world community. Doesn’t that tell it?

• Prof. Samuel Sherrill Kent says:

No, you are wrong, and “Sob, sob” is very childish.

I repeat my comments here:

The Final Electoral College Votes: Biden 302 Trump 232.
      Readjust for stolen 62 votes: Biden 240 Trump 294

The top 4 most anomalous vote updates across the US
      stole 3 states, 42 electoral voted and the election.

STATE ——TIME NOV 4———-BIDEN VOTES——-TRUMP VOTES
      MI————6:31AM—————-141,258—————5,968
      WI————4:42 AM—————143,379—————25,163
      ME———–2:05 AM—————–33,264—————6,024
      GA————1:34 AM—————136,155—————29,115

Taken from a scientific publication entitled, “Anomalies in Vote Counts and their effects on Election 2020.” Their source for data was the New York Times.

• Richard says:

You live in a dream world sooner or later you will wake up.

• Richard says:

Bidens handlers are running the show and he will see the 25th and will be heading for the nursing home. The hate people had for the great president Trump will come full circle on them.

• Cindy walz says:

Biden cheated Trump won. No way in hell did Biden get that many votes. Biden is a pos and taking America down.

• 9mm says:

Holly Rose you will cry for help when your turned into a communist or become a slave to a dictator. You will dread the very day you voted socialist for a old fool with dementia backed by a true commie the suckling Harris.

• Concerned says:

Sorry! Holly but you really need to listen to the professor, but then that might be to hard for you to do, as it is pretty obvious your sister only listens to the mainstream media which everyone with half a mind know they report what the communist democrats tell them to print. They know the truth but won’t print it. If your not smart enough to do your own research, at least don’t make comment unless you have some good solid backup and the media isn’t a valid source. They don’t have reporters, they have YES men and women. I do feel sorry for you because you are in for a rude awakening if you believe Biden cares about what you think.

• Larry says:

Sorry Holly Rose but you take the award for bull manure. No one likes Joe Biden end of story. He is a babbling buffoon and is going to destroy our great republic with his socialistic agenda.The reason he is in office is because to many like you want to be coddled and taken care of rather than do for yourself and couldn’t stand the honesty of President Trump saying so.This administration is nothing but a continuation of the Obamanation that happened with #44 in office and sadly the near ruin of a great country.

• Sam B. says:

Holly…man-o-man. Your right!! LOL. Who wouldn’t like an executive orders & chief that has totally screwed up our southern border & has completely caused all this…focusing more on legalization of illegal immigrants than our own citizens/homeless folks…shutting down our pipelines…have caused our gas prices to go up .85 cents in less than 2 months…have already cost hundreds of thousands of jobs…companies like Ford r moving their car plant from Ohio to Mexico to avoid the corporate tax/regulation hikes that r coming. These r only a few examples of how great of a job/pro America Biden is. NOT! Yeah “We The People” really like/love Biden.
      Ps: I’m a registered very moderate Democrat (not a psycho-socialist party supporter) whos not in denial of the blindingly obvious!

• Always 5150 says:

Holly Holly Holly been waiting for you to make more stupid ass comments! It’s still obvious that you have not done your research again. Another example of what you have to look forward to, prior to 1-20-21 diesel prices where averaging 2.24per gallon as of yesterday the average is 3.55 this means trucking companies pay more for fuel and you will pay more for goods and services. I’m sure that makes you happy. When you start seeing black American Flags I suggest that you google its meaning because the shit is going to hit the fan and then and only then will you realize what the left has done to destroy America! Open your eyes and look at the statistics because it was mathematically impossible for your jackass President to win legitimately! WAKE UP

• Tina Aliff says:

You are my least favorite person by far. You can’t be educated, corrected or even reasoned with. Stats, witnesses, even caught on camera doesn’t take the evil veil off your eyes. NO Creepy Sniffing Joe and Communist Harris Did NOT WIN fair or square. The statistics alone show that! The real winner IS President Donald J Trump and Citizens of the United States are AWARE of the games being played and will NEVER stand nor allow it ever again! #ThankyouPresidentTrump

25. This would be the best news for this country since the revolution….. the democrat hold on society and media is nothing short of a choke hold. Get off you a double s to get it corrected. Would love to see trump escort the cardboard cut out we have for a president to the door…

26. Milan says:

President Trump has been found to be right about almost everything he did and said. The truth always comes out in time so with the thousands that were in on the election fraud, many of them hopefully have a conscience. When they finally feel guilty enough, they will expose all the liars and the actual fraud will be exposed. If we can just fix our election system, we will begin fixing things in the whole country in 2 years. After that, we should be able to at least survive through the current administration.

27. Mary Moreland says:

Man i don’t about you all but i’ve seen enough Please Father God come turn this mess around or our children will not be living in a free America…..

28. Ray says:

And what will be done about it? Nothing!!! This proves that “we the people” is meaningless. Demonrats must be reformed or we have completely lost our country.

• bruce says:

Actually government is supposed to serve us, not be our masters. Its the whole point of the constitution. Limit government. Our Government now is out of control but we reign it in if we make our voices heard. Its not about Democrat or Republican at this point. Its about our Republic (Not democracy. We don’t live in a democracy). We have laws and they need to be uphel. Thats why so many Republicans are going to their states and enacting laws that say you must have an ID to vote. Don’t loose faith but don’t sit back and think someone else must do it. Contact your elected officials and demand they do their jobs.

• maxibaby says:

The problem is politicians….ALL Dems and TOO MANY Republicans lay down in bed together and get up with the same flea infestation! Corrupt through and through with the same stinking excrement!

29. Wanda says:

Scum publicans are an evil evil people the Bible talks about their kind We as the lovable democrats need to vote all of the scums publicans out of office. Remember their names.it begins with cowards.

• Ray says:

Yes the Bible does speak of the demonrats and yes their cowardly names will be remembered.

• Prof. Samuel Sherrill Kent says:

With the aid of a dishonest mainstream media, democrats have lied and deceived the people of our Nation at every turn. Both Impeachments were fraudulent. The Russian Collusion was fraudulent. The Election was stolen, and now democrats are running the country into the ground. Their arm of vengeance, Antifa and BLM, Domestic Terrorists no different than terrorists of a previous century, engage in violence, murder, and mayhem with impunity and with the goal of tearing down the Constitution and our freedoms, particularly as embodied in the First Amendment through censorship and lies published by the MSM. No leader of any nation in the world has ever so traitorously encouraged an invasion of a (our) Nation as is now happening from South American. We are dealing with traitors with Pelosi, Schumer, Harris, and Biden all intent on imposing a communistic, totalitarian regime on a nation which has given more peace and prosperity to the world than any other Nation on earth. It is a tragedy for all of humanity.

30. bruce says:

Its just the truth. Article 2 in the constitution says that state legislatures have plenary power to determine how and when elections are held in their states. Virtually none of the Secretaries of States, boards of elections or governors came to the legislatures to get approval of unsolicited mail-in voting, voting with no ID, voting after election day, absentee voting with no reason for the absence, no address of the voter, ballot harvesting and any number of other illegal things. Courts,, who have no jurisdiction in elections also overstepped their authority if they approved of these things. Why the Supreme Court did not straighten this out is a mystery other that they were afraid of threats, intimidation or backlash from democrats. Its a travesty that they didn’t have enough courage to do their jobs. Nevertheless, the constitution is clear and its time for Courts and lawmakers to uphold their sworn duty.

• bruce says:

read the constitution.

• Rando says:

You are obviously a RAT that can’t read. In case your new to America or just a TYPICAL RAT WITH A DIARIA MOUTH.LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!! There is document our founding fathers wrote to protect the citizens of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.Its called THE CONSTITUTION TRY AND HAVE YOUR KIDS READ IT TO YOU.THEN SHUT THE HELL UP WOODBIN HOLE

• The Real M says:

It is copable scum like you who allows the corruption to flourish! You shut off truth and reality, pretend your leaders are honorable when they say a problem doesn’t exist, which makes all people like you part of the problem! More and more real Americans are standing up and will be a part of the solution!

• Prove It!!4 You cannot!!

• wiggles says:

whats a matter this troll can’t read. Its in the constitution but you have to be able to read to see it

• bruce says:

I will not write a book here. Read the constitution. Its fairly simple so you should be able to handle it. Go and look at all the petitions to courts and election law changes made in states in 2020 and even earlier but not voted on by the state legislatures. Read the court ruling in WI and MI where the judges said the rules violated the election laws. Its all there but you won’t hear about on CNN. So if that is your source of info don’t waste your time. Its gonna get worse as this stuff gets exposed..In the meantime the democratic congress people are trying to the make it permanent with HR1. If they do there won’t be a fair and open election ever again. Until its struck down because it is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

31. Indeed your still our President why didn’t you fight for us more

• bruce says:

I guess you missed all the court challenges his team brought. All the challenges people not on his team brought. All the meetings with Legislatures where they had to explain what the legislative power was. I thought he was fighting pretty well considering we had a media that was denying everything and providing propaganda and a social media who were suppressing anyone who brought it up. We’re all crack pots or white supremacists according to them.

• Prof. Samuel Sherrill Kent says:

You are truly bling, perhaps willingly so. The evidence is there for discerning minds.

32. Tony says:

President Trump is correct. The proof is overwhelming, highly treasonous and illegitimate.

33. William Stollar says:

Trump is, as usual, full of shit. He will be remembered in history as not merely the nation’s worst president, but a totally disgraceful person.

• bruce says:

William, Trump was one of the best Presidents we ever had, just not part of the swamp and not a slick tongued politician. His achievements are undeniable. Its all true and has been true from the start when democrats were trying to circumvent the laws and rules of elections. You didn’t hear about it because we have complicit media. Ask world leaders and they will tell you, they didn’t know how to handle Trump but they are licking their chops about how they take advantage of the buffoon we have now. There is absolutely no validity to your claim of disgrace or corruption and you are welcome to show us here. The democrats tried to do that with the stupid and false Russian Collusion hoax and 2 false impeachments.

• William Stoller

Even with the evidence in front of you face as so many other’s you cannot face the truth. The devastating effects a d damage to this country is probably irreversible please wake up. As an immigrant my self legal ofcouse it’s inconceivable wbat these Dems have got away with. It comes to mind as President Kennedy said its not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country. Please be aware of just how many people have sacrificed to give you the freedoms that you are so willing to give up! Bidden said himsel that they had the best fraud system that basically would never be beat on his debate.

• ck says:

He’s been a disgusting, corrupt person all his life and just got worse when given more power. He is the epitome of a megalomaniac.

34. Albert M Faivre says:

The SCUMOCRATS must be eliminated all together!!! They are the party of filthy TRAITORS and HUMAN GARBAGE!!! They are the ENEMY of every man, woman and child in our country!!!!

• William Stollar says:

Every stupid word you scream applies to Republicans and their corrupt leader.

• bruce says:

You can’t handle the truth. Republicans are not perfect but they didn’t steal an election. The democraps did.

• Prof. Samuel Sherrill Kent says:

Understand, that in a debate, you would be shamefully embarrassed with the truth.

• Charles says:

• Charles says:

You are out of your flipping mind! What mental hospital did you manage to escape from? Mr. Stolar!

• J Patko says:

and I can guarantee that Albert cant come up with 1 real reason for his extreme hatred towards people just because they hold beliefs diffetent from there owm when that is actually the very thing that makes this Country great but unforunamtly the narrative and goal of the left has intentionally created lots of angry Alberts out there just an unjustfied deep hatred towards even family members it has to stop or this country really is doomed