Democrat Official: ‘Deprogram’ Trump Supporters – The Red Alert News

Democrat Official: ‘Deprogram’ Trump Supporters

The dust is far from settled when it comes to the presidential election but we know that Republicans did very well at the local, state, and federal levels. Not only did the GOP not lose seats or state legislatures, it actually made impressive gains all across the country.

How are Democrats reacting?

Well, at least one – a prominent Democrat official from California – wants Trump supporters to be “deprogrammed” and “reeducated.”

“David Atkins, a newly elected California member of the Democratic National Committee, declared recently that Democrats and liberals should “start thinking in terms of post-WWII Germany or Japan” in order to “deprogram 75 million people,” according to Blaze Media and Atkins tweets. [emphasis added]

“The 75 million people he referred to are presumably Trump supporters.

“Conservative activist Jack Posobiec tweeted Atkins’ remarks, captioning them, “A Democrat Party official in California is calling for national re-education camps for families who voted for Trump. This is not OK.”

“The tweets in question began, “How do you deprogram 75 million people who would literally die to stick it to the domestic enemies the teevee and youtube conspiracy vids told them to hate?”

“He added, “No seriously…how *do* you deprogram 75 million people? Where do you start? Fox? Facebook? We have to start thinking in terms of post-WWII Germany or Japan. Or the failures of Reconstruction in the South.”

For more on this story, go to Blaze Media.

See the tweets below and share your thoughts in the comment section on this page.

1. Pegs says:

Just TRY THAT SHIT down here in THE SOUTH !!! u sorry POS!! DISAPPEAR !!! #IDIOT #LOSER BRING IT ON !! u r INSANE !!! little man

2. Donna says:

Tennessee is waiting for a call to arms. No one will ever reprogram me and they won’t take our guns either. Democraps are so messed up. They can’t really think they are gonna walk all over the True Patriots of the USA. I will stand by my brothers and fight to the end. I have Military training I can defend myself and have your backs also. I hate to see it coming to violence against them. But it looks closer and closer. Stand Tall and Proud Patriots. They don’t have any idea what they are asking for. We Got This !!!🇺🇸

• Grace says:

Democrats were offered,by their own words, a Marxist regime and the idiot Democrats voted for them anyway.The willful blindness of the complicit Democrats will be the downfall of the Republic and who will be the first to squeal?The Democrats. Who will have to suffer with them? Republicans.

• Steven LuJan says:

Yep I’m ready to stand up and fight for what’s right we didn’t we don’t need liars cheaters and thieves in our government they can all go to hell and I’ll fight him to the end

• American no COMMUNIST says:

Well Donna , I’m old and ugly buy I SURE can shoot a gun . I have no military training so guess if can whip email I can shoot them everyone needs to work on meetings real soon. Wish this site has real time chat .

• Jay connell says:

Amen! LOCK N’ load. It’s being pushed on us at an alarming pace now and only getting more insane each minute of the day! We WILL do what we are forced to do make NO mistake about it . Semper fi !!!!

• Wilmie says:

This dude needs to be locked up and sued I’m praying the right Pariot get ahold of this witch, I think they will. He think he all tough and bad bring it on you’ll learn real quick goofy bunch of RATS. Who the hell he think he is.

3. Sharon says:

Here we go again Nazi tactics from the Democrats, brainwash these stupid deplorable chumps. Plus another Nazi tactic calling the deplorables Nazis and Trump Hitler. Is that why you are allowing BLM to pull down statues, burn Bibles & history books, plus using the same lies over and over look it up before the Democrats take it off the computer because history is repeating itself, what Hitler did they are following along almost word for word even BLM’s flag has a resemblance to theirs!!?? Well GOD BLESS & MERRY CHRISTMAS

4. Keith Willamson says:

far better for ALL dumassocrats that i am a good man. i would do a lot worse to all dumassocrats and their voters and constituancy than deprogram them!!!! and they deserve it ALL!!!!

5. Laura Sarvey says:

If they should be deprogram so ahould the ones who wants to leave more Muslims in to tell us our traditions/customs offend them and our children have to learn Islam. I don’t belong to no party and so far I haven’t seen how many didn’t vote for Trump or Biden or how they count towardw electpral votes.

6. Lobo VNVmc says:

Fuck him and the white horse he rides. I’ll re-educate him myself.

7. A-Jay says:

Will this Dem also reprogram the rampaging leftists under the umbrella of his party to stop torching struggling local businesses and/or tearing down any monuments they find offensive even when it has historical significance like the one dedicated to the Emancipation Proclamation? We need to revive teaching American History and Geography and stop demeaning and ignoring its successes.

8. Robert Howes says:

HANG THEM HIGH

9. ronald says:

come to WV and try that shit will be the last time you act so damn dumb your a chicken shit A HOLE come on plsssssss how in the hell did you get elected you must have blow shummer

10. Linda says:

Dems an all in George Soros pocket for NEW WORLD ORDER. An destroy our country. They want to control our country n all America.

11. John Mathews says:

This idiot communist and Biden and is Democrats w io ll not reeducation is .we will fight socialists and traitors to our country. Only a fool vote for these people.

12. Yank says:

Reeducate? Reprogram? My, my, my… This youngster completely bypassed Socialism and went straight for the Communist Party. Xi would be so proud of you, I am sure! However, I am not impressed and you would not be a “welcomed caller”!

David Adkins & other delusional radical socialist left quacks..: GROW UP!
    Reeducate from WINNING?! To what..”losing?!” As a moderate Democrat that knows dozens of others…NO THANKS!
    LOL…let’s b honest.. this is so ridiculous & pathetic.

I totally agree. Republicans are not only backward but are brain dead and extremely stupid. Just see how they are belly aching over trump’s loss. Republicans need to be reeducated and the party totally destroyed. I have no use for these stupid Republicans. Every time a Republican takes office be it local, state or federal level, they have ruined that part of govt. Business and stocks go down. Take a look at what trump did in comparison to Obama. Biden as president we will get some of Obama’s policies back thank goodness.

• Sam B. says:

Holly holly holly.. How much radical unhinged socialist left kool-aid r u drink’n every day? It’s causing u to b in denial & most definitely DELUSIONAL?!?!?! LMAO. I’m a moderate Democrat that like most all honest true patriotic citizens of this awesome nation DON’T want open borders…free healthcare for all/including non citizens…free college tuition…higher taxes to pay for the healthcare & tuition(as quid pro quo JOES website says)…defunding police…big government…socialism etc etc etc. Living in DENIAL is no way to live.
      Reeducation?! No thanks. The success of the country before the China virus was awesome! All the Winning was great!!!
      How about the unhinged radical socialist left quacks stop trying to implode the democrat party…stop being delusional & living in DENIAL!!
      Yeah I said it.

• Sharon says:

Trump supporters are not stupid they just don’t want to be lead around by the nose by a bunch of democratic morons. Our country was great until Biden”s friends, the Chinese, hit us with the virus and to let you all know what an idiot Biden is he is going to make friends with the communist again, but we all know why that is. I hope you get what you expect in the future but don’t hold your breath.

• JonM says:

If there is any re-educating to be done it is the Progressive democrats that need it. This is not the democrat party of JFK anymore and it is obscenely apparent that CNN, MSNBC and the other MSM outlets are deciding what is to be loaded into progressive D’s brains on any given day. Somehow the MSM has to be forced to return to the reporting of the 5 “W”s and stop “opinion reporting” the news. The unfortunate alternative is that the Tree of Liberty will be watered with the blood of citizens of all parties.

• Fed up says:

To David Atkins and others like him; You are lying, judgemental, mean, intolerant and cruel. You are not open minded, you are evil. You can shove your agenda down other peoples throats, then call them bigots, prejudiced, judgemental and many other nasty names if they dont agree with your every thought. We are the ones that tolerate you and others we are not like and we dont harass, or do harm in any way. How dare you talk about people like that. Everyone has a right to their opinion. I hope you reap what you sow. May God have Mercy on your soul.

• Joyce Decker says:

You’re nuts Dementia Joe will ruin this country and China will own us!

• Pegs says:

holly rose, you are a FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT!!! Who in the hell do you think you are!! YOU ARE IRRELEVANT!!!you are just another IGNORANT DEMOCRAP!! Come on down bitch! we have something waiting with your name on it. I would LOVE to see you knock on my door! #PRICELESS

15. Richard Kevin Lindemann says:

Let David Atkins and the scumbag Democratic Party try to Deprogram and Reeducate this Trump Supporter.They won’t succeed.They will have the Biggest Fight on their hands.As long as there is breath in this body and fire in my soul,I’ll continue to fight the Democratic Party and all who support them.They started this war with us,now let’s finish it!Who’s with me?
    Richard K.Lindemann

16. David Smith says:

Just wanted to say sleepy Joe woke up tried to bribe the Brazil President with 20 billion dollars to put out the Rain Forrest Fires The man was ready to start a war with the USA And dip stick Joe has not even been elected Thank you God for the vaccine Soon I can leave this country

17. Phyllis Poole says:

Just PRAY. THIS IS THE WORK OF THE DEVIL!!! ITS THE. OOMOF REVELATION.
    3DAYS; DARKNESS WILL COME. HAVE A. BLESSED. CANDLE FOR LIGHT. COVER WINDOWS. DO NOT LOOK OUTSIDE. WHEN LIGHT COMES THERE WILL BE PEACE AND ALL GOOD PEOPLE HAVE PLENTY OF CLEAN. DRINKING WATER. MUCH!!! 3-4 gals per person. No electricity!

18. walter R Miller says:

Fuck this ASSHOLE!!!

19. Charles Kerss says:

David Atkins needs to be shot on national tv.

20. Carrol ene says:

How are they going to deprogram us when they changed our votes, and don’t know who we are?????m

21. Daisy Diaz says:

This jerk forgets that we are the ones with the guns.

22. Slam says:

So DOX him. Let the one percenters have him!

23. Duane says:

If this piece of shit Democrat thinks he deprogram and re-educat me. Come and try, I promise that will beat you until you become a moist spot on my driveway.

24. Randy says:

Come and try to reprogram me shithead

• Grace says:

Te sad part is these nuts are serious. The garbage Atkins spews is enough to have him certified. That TWITTER allows this garbage and no conservative can rebut is ample proof that TWITTER is complicit and in complete agreement. If this Atkins mob goes off the range and does damage can I hold TWITTER as responsible as Atkins. Can I sue their butt off. Can I deprogram TWITTER?

• Wilmie says:

Twitter blocked me on that darn post I was defending us Pariot of course his azz never got punished.. I emailed Twitter told them off I don’t have to go on Twitter their platform sucks anyway I think we should do something about this rats spewing threat if you ask me. I love see that rat try us🙄🙄bet he won’t show his 😈 face again what an idiot.

25. sue says:

Ya know, they have been trying to do that for the last four years, it hasn’t worked and it never will, we are not weak minded like their followers and he’s an idiot if he thinks it would work, He can s— and fall back in it, because I will never, ever go along with their way of thinking.

26. Larry says:

Wow,it’s true you can’t fix stupid!Maybe the border should continue on up between Nevada and California. Then the California communists could join there Chinese friends and live happily ever after.

27. NewBikeoldbike says:

This is how NAZI’s began, talking about what they should do to keep their un scientific, non elite, stupid enemies from ever getting back in power. If this fool survives the war he’s going to bring by his actions, he will be in the war crimes trial and hung.

28. CHRISTINE says:

I SAY RAVE ON CATSHIT DEMOCRAPS YOUR LITTER BOXES ARE FULL

29. Jet Essley Plaski says:

He can F OFF
    TRUMP 2020!
    RIGGED ELECTION

30. R J says:

Maybe we need a million gun march on California and take out the Commie bastards.

31. Vicki says:

Will someone please send him back to Britain!!!! Better yet drop him off in Syria. This souless animal wants to cause a civil war within our country. Ready??????

32. Bobby says:

Sounds like a good cadidate for space force. Put him and bunch of others on next rocket to mars. O and I support Trump, live in tn. Own guns,have been to shit hole ca.its made that way by the likes of him.

33. T says:

Hillary, Obama along with gates and others have run a revers revolution using liberal groups to move their faux people agenda forward to Dictatorship.
    Trump and his plan was to destroy the federal swamp so people receive all the money government steals not people like Biden selling our country to China.
    Obama went so far as to use the Venezuelan faux election machine on us this year. He needs to be tried for treason

34. American says:

I hope someone has fakebook or Twotter. Sends this to Atkins about reprogramming TRUMP SUPPORTERS. He will find that many Americans will fight back . no government under COMMUNIST RULE In OUR FREE COUNTRY WILL GIVE UP THEIR GUNS . THEY CAN CATCH WHAT XOMES OUT THE END OF THE BARREL . THERE WILL BE A WAR AND PLAY HELL THINKING WE WILL GIVE GUNS UP ANIT FUCKING HAPPENING !!!

35. Disgusted says:

If they try, if they come for me at my door, they will not leave alive!

36. Dc says:

I think we all have a few re-education bullets for this commie asshole ! I almost think k Trump flipped the screwed up state of California but the Democrats have been steeling the state for years as there tryi g to rob Trump yet again of his big win. All American patriots need to stand united and push back on all these commie bastards.

37. MICHAEL says:

It is time for all Conservatives to stand as one. Our country is going down that Rat hole because of Liberals and we must save our country from these Communist/Socialist animals. There needs to be a Nationwide protest of the millions of country loving patriots. The time has come.

38. Thomas says:

He needs to be deprogrammed in prison and executed if it doesn’t work so the Stalinist proposals are kept out of America.

39. Honest says:

Most of the FBI needs to be Fired as they are NOT doing the Job that they were Hired to do~Honesty and Integrity to the Law Abiding Americans as well to America

40. Robert Stahley says:

Doesn’t the FBI investigate Communist conspiracy!!

• Grace says:

The FBI has become a bunch of complicit nanny state traitors that would allow Atkins deprogram their grandmother. When is the last time the FBI or the CIA under Brenner and Clapper performed a useful function? They allowed the badgering of the president with their phony dossier for four years. If this is eve over there should be a thorough cleaning of the swamp and our intelligence departments.

41. Jackie Sr. says:

This David Atkins speaks out his ass, as his mouth knows better.you cannot make someone do anything they don’t want to do. The ole dying you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink. Some people are so smart, they have no common sense. Bet David Atkins doesn’t have enough common sense to pour piss out of a boot before putting it on. I’m not very smart, but I am not stupid either, so David Atkins kiss my ass, keep your thoughts to yourself. Stick your head up Bidens ass, where it belongs, along with Bernie Numb nuts. You three guys must be sleeping together, and Nancy somewhere in between.

42. Robert Stahley says:

Why isn’t the FBI investigating this Communist conspiracy??!!!

43. F F Tramutola Jr. says:

We call for immediate death of Atkins.

44. MICHAEL says:

Lol, Liberals are the scum of the earth. Come and re-educate me if you dare. I have plenty of bullets just waiting for you.

45. F F Tramutola Jr. says:

LETS DEPROGRAM HIM. LETS GATHER AT HIS RAT HOLE HOME AND ANTIFA/BLM HIM. THESE ARE THE SHITS WHO WANT OUR LIVES. LETS TAKE THEIRS.

46. Ernestine says:

David Atkins sounds like what the Nazi’s did in WW2. Camps to deprogram? That poor little boy doesn’t know his head from a hole in the ground. I survived WW2 and he is just a child. I don’t know what fables he has been reading so you can only feel sorry for him. People who lived through WW2 and the things that went on then have a tendency never to forget. We learned to stand up for the truth. He needs to be taught the true history of the American people.

47. Joe says:

How about we eliminate the whole radical,liberal,socialist,marxist,dumbocrap commie party.

Come visit if you think you can do it.

49. James Hutchins says:

Screw the Democrats and the liberals in America We are still the Land of the Free because of the Brave.