Ex-CIA Boss Is ‘Embarrassed to Be a White Male’ – The Red Alert News

Ex-CIA Boss Is ‘Embarrassed to Be a White Male’

Former CIA Director John Brennan confessed to MSNBC‘s audience on Monday that these days he’s ‘increasingly embarrassed to be a white male,'” according to The Washington Times.

The racial self-flogging came during a segment on the Jan. 6 Capital riot and reporting on the death of Capitol Police officer Brian D. Sicknick by The New York Times.

“‘Deadline White House’ host Nicolle Wallace teed up Mr. Brennan by saying reporter Katie Benner’s recent work ‘renders at best, hypocritical, at worst cynical and false, any notion that the Republicans care about the lives and safety of law enforcement.’

“‘I must say, to Claire’s point, I’m increasingly embarrassed to be a white male these days in light of what I see of my other white males saying,’ Mr. Brennan said. ‘But it just shows that with very few exceptions like Mitt Romney, Liz Cheney, Adam Kinzinger, there are so few Republicans in Congress who value truth, honesty, and integrity.’” [emphasis added]

Please watch the video below of Brennan and share your reaction in the comment section.

1. Glenn Snyder says:

Mr. Brennon. Idea go out and put on some black face, then you might feel at home.

• Inez Bowman says:

I’ll tell you who really got fucked in this country. The AMERICAN INDIAN, his people were here long before any white man set foot here. The Indian was lied to murdered, called a savage. That is the only reason I would be ashamed to be white. If the CIA boss is so embarrassed to be white too bad.

2. john edgerly says:

this scumbag is an admitted Commie !!! He is a lier and should be in PRISON for crimes against his country ! There was a small chance of that until fraudulent mail in ballet voting robbed President Trump of another four years !!

3. Judy says:

Boy, has he been drinking the Kool Aid. I am so tired of being inundated with people saying how much they hate Trump; how we need to pay reparations to Black people; how we need to accept homosexuality; and how oppressed different groups of people are in this country. Things are never going to change until the far left shuts the [email protected]$k up. They are the ones who are keeping these people down. Everyone has the same opportunities. It’s just a matter of what you do with the opportunities that you are given. The left keeps telling the same lies and if you hear a lie often enough, you start believing it. Brainwashing has been the left’s MO for a long time. If you look back in history, you will see that Democrats have been making promises to the Black community for a long time. They promise them the moon, the stars, and anything else to keep them under their thumb. They don’t really care what happens to them as long as they keep voting Democrat. Rather than always looking for a free handout, Blacks should just say “enough is enough”. They should stand on their own two feet, get a good education, stop having children that they can’t afford, and get a good job. If they did that they would be surprised at how quickly they would be accepted by all people. Life would be good and we wouldn’t have to be inundated with all this BLM nonsense. They have the power to change their lives and become respected members of their communities. They just have to WANT it and not always depend on others to make their lives better.

4. Ken says:

John Brennan should be EMBARRASSED about himself as a man and at any
    level you wish to select.

5. DULL KNIFE says:

HANG ON FOLKS,,,,,,, This old fart is certainly not going to denounce my color, race, creed, RELIGION, and LOVE of my Family, Country, OR ALL OF MANKIND. There isn’t a POLITICIAN, LAWYER, JUDGE ( LOOK WHAT SCOTUS JUST DID TO TRUMP for the LARGEST THEFT IN WORLD HISTORY). I do not consider D.J. Trump a politician. To be a POLITICIAN in this country in this time you have to be WILLING to SELL YOUR FIRST BORN SON to the DEVIL. Then for the men they stand to for castration, I don’t know what they do to the WOMEN. MAYBE they inject them with some thing that causes LIFE TIME menopause with ALL the BELLS and WHISTLES. Enough jocularity. I am a JESUS loving Christian but it even says some where that GOD even says it is proper to respect and PROTECT our Families and property. Don’t you folks think we are working with a dry pen and that it might be the time to unsheathe our SWORDS? In my mind it its time to RENDER UNTO CEASAR THAT that Is CEASARS. If she lies, we lie. If she Burns, we Burn. If She destroys, we destroy. If she commits’ a crime, We do likewise. MATCH THEM LETTER FOR LETTER, WORD FOR WORD, DEED FOR DEED, THEFT FOR THEFT, LIE FOR LIE. You wont need any instructions. Just do what they do. I have a feeling they wont be able to stand up to it. Usually in my Lifetime I have never seen a PHYSICAL, LOUD MOUTH, B***S**T ARTIST THAT HAS THE GUTS TO GO ONE ON ONE. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL HER REAL CITIZENS.. DULL KNFE

6. SOS says:

Yes , we are embarrassed he is a white man as well. He gives the rest of the decent white men a bad projection. He’s a communist traitor who should be in jail right now .

7. Mark A Burford says:

That’s ok if your embarrased to be white. You can just identify as a Black man no gender or race restrictions or classification. Right.shoot you can identify as a women might as well.
    You sure sound like you have a Viginia you embarrass me as a white man.you phobia people are idiot’s we are all of mixed geans Irish Europeans and so forth. I doubt if there is a pure blood line left in America. But call yourself what ever you want. I will just call you ignorant.

This is the same John Brennon that had his finger prints ALL OVER the bs corrupt Trump Russian collusion fiasco/embarrassing disaster.
    All of these corrupt pc pansyass woke cancel culture “gentle flowers” r pathetic. Mr. Brennon we the people r “increasingly embarrassed of u & others like u!!” You also say that..”there are so few republicans in congress who value truth, honesty & integrity”…LOL WHAT?!?! Mr. Brennon..look in the mirror!!! We say the same thing about U & other corrupt psycho-socialist!! Another perfect example of ALL the double standards. So sad small & pathetic…& I’m a registered barely left leaning Democrat…NOT PART OF THE SOCIALIST DICTATORSHIP PARTY…that’s been fed up for years because of ALL the radical left unhinged mob BS. And YES I have bailed off that titanic.
    How about the weak, frail, sensitive & spineless gentle woke & cancel culture sissy’s cancel Brennon? U adolescent entitled hacks want to cancel “Mr. Potatohead & NOW Dr. Seuss?!?!!!” LMAO! How PATHETIC! GROW UP! Nuff said.

9. Pegs says:

In other words he only likes the RINO’s!! What an IDIOT!! Embarrassed to be a white man??? Well he is “white”but I BEG TO DIFFER on the “Man” part of that statement. What an A–HOLE!!! Dude……….REALLY?? To have the AUDACITY to talk about “Politics” being used!! he knows ALL ABOUT GAS LIGHTING, hell he created it! I wonder if he knows he LOOKS like a Pussywimp in that clip??? I’m just saying

10. Betty says:

The lier and deceiver is now the moral adviser to the liberals. He should be in prison and everything he accuses the conservative of, he has done himself.

11. Allan says:

I’m embarrassed that Brennan calls himself a man. Please stop immediately or be cancelled, Brennan. Just don’t use this as an excuse to use the ladies room!

12. maxibaby says:

Yeah well, I’m embarrassed Brennan is a white man as well but, I’m more embarrassed he was the head of CIA albeit it was under BHO and no one expected much from any of that bunch of marxist heathen hypocritical pc cancel culture!

13. bob onit says:

Well he flunked that IQ test .anyone would be embarrassed to be john Brennan ,white , black ,red, blue or indifferent, man , woman , or child

14. James says:

As God says we are not all created equal but made in our own special way. We are all Great but in different ways. We are all very special and this has been proven. God does not judge anyone by their skin color. There is good and bad and we all know who we are but God still loves us no matter what. God Bless All, as God loves us all.

• Maritime Maggie says:

Stop soft peddling all this. If you read your Bible you would see that God DOES NOT love everyone. Look at Luke 19 v. 27 for instance; the part that says: “bring them here AND SLAY THEM”. Also look up Psalms 2 to learn what He says about certain people: “Why do the heathen rage?”.

15. Kossuth Mitchell says:

John- you would not know the truth if it hit you right between the eyes.

16. Manasseh Kohath2 says:

Then he should give all his money, his land, his house over to a minority charity. Problem solved.

My suggestion to Brennan is to commit suicide and reincarnate into a family of color. That should take care of his problem.

18. Grandma says:

Well, why then is he in a responsible position? If he is ashamed he is white, what atrocity did he commit?
    Only people with a guilty conscience should feel that.
    All people, regardless of color, ideals of faith, morals or any otheridentifiable
    mark is capable of being good and bad. So to identify one of being good or bad by means of that identification is wrong. You must look to the heart and soul. Not the color.

19. T.C. says:

It seems to me that Brennon should be more ashamed of his lying, treacherous nature. I honestly despise these liberal bilge rats. Hopefully, he won’t be able to tolerate his whiteness to the point where he gets a race change. I hope that I’m not accused of being a transraciaphobe. Then, OMG I’d have to live with my own personal whitey shame.

20. 1.Why is Brennan the FORMER Director of the CIA, i.e. why was he kicked out? If he is white, then even if he shines in the sun, he will not become smarter from this. And what are the CIA idiots for?
    2. In addition to the fact that the former CIA director was a “bashful” idiot – a racist, he took such qualities as truth, honesty and decency – as a betrayal.
    3.How many racists and traitors are recruited into the CIA and why do CIA need them?

It’s obvious that Brennan has no problem with being a mental midget.

22. David says:

This country is nuts When black men get on their knees and say they are sorry for the white women they rape and kill and force into prostitution and for the black gang bangers that kill innocent children black and white and Asian and other races and says he is sorry for the riots and the hatred blacks have for whites Then I will still never say I am sorry for being white and paying them for what happened two hundred years ago I am sorry but I did not do the things that were done to them also they should have learned in school about the other people who were abused even worse like the American Indians and a few others. I am sure black people and white will say I am racist and blacks will say they didn’t do those things well I didn’t do those things either and a man I admire the moot besides my father was a black man His name was Emmitt Smith for you non football people he was the best running back the Cowboys had for years Not the best I believe Barry Sanders was the best Well sorry for my attitude but that is who I am and my views

23. Rev4God says:

You should be embarrassed that you are a human. You could dye yourself black, then tell everyone how that feels.

24. Henrylee Chapman says:

I’ve read all the comments none of them good as far as giving Brennan any credit for being a good righteous man, but instead condemning him. WHOA unto you in the day of judgement as you stand before God,and he cast his judgement on you. You shall live a eternal life never ceasing of fire and agonizing torment for your deeds on earth.

25. Henrylee Chapman says:

After reading the comments of many in response to his statement. It is a real wake up call to black Americans. There is real hatred to all black an brown citizens of this country so we must guard and prepare our selves for a real threat to our lives and existence. There are so many good righteous whites. Who must speak up for change.🙏

• Chuck says:

You see, we are all Black under a New Moon.
      Sol “What Me Worry”

• Bearpaw says:

We are whatever race and/or color that God intended for us to be. No matter we should be proud of who we are and not make apologies. To do so insinuates that God made a mistake. We also are free to choose our own paths so our successes or failures are entirely up to us although some are quick to lay the blame on others.

26. Richard Hull says:

Brennan should have been executed long ago for treason.

27. Ed says:

These are the good old days! America the USA IS GOING TO FAIL. How can this moron make such a statement. He stayed up all night thinking what should I say. better go home sit in your cellar keep your mouth shut, did you notice the
    Cute little phony accent? I have been saying for years. I call Washington the big bowl every day a bigger turd floats to the top! Flush these fools away. P

28. Dennis Sumner says:

And we’re embarrassed we ever gave you a paycheck!! Should be speaking from a prison cell!

29. John says:

He should be more embarassed for being an asshole.

30. James says:

I wish that he wasn’t white also!!!!

31. helen margitich says:

if he is so embareassed a can of shoe black might help or he can relocate to Kenya-he might find a friend’s relatives who will share- straw hut with him –a turd is too good to call him

32. Sam says:

WHAT BULLSHIT!!!! HOW CAN SUCH BIAS NONSENSE BE CONTINUALLY BROADCAST? WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE SOCIALISTS SMOKING? THEY ALL HAVE THAT SAME BLANK STARE AS THEY REPORT SUCH CRAP! NOW WE HAVE DR SUESS BEING CANCELLED!! THIS MUST STOP!!

• Liz says:

I agree.So tired of the stupidity ti be ashamed of what you are. It’s not like you had a choice. Grow up and just deal with life.

33. rick says:

A known communist stating he’s embarrassed to be a white male? I’m embarrassed to call him a human. If this idiot can get to the top of the CIA, can there be any hope for America? He ought to be stood in front of a wall & shot!

34. bruce says:

He is such a turd. He was in on the fake collusion trying to frame an innocent man. He lied about Hunter Biden claiming once again Russian disinformation. False. They only reason these media idiots put him on the air is because he will lie for them. Like he’s credible on anything.

35. Susan says:

John Brennon is a poor excuse of a man in any race.

36. F F Tramutola Jr. says:

Hey should commit suicide.

37. Perry says:

Mr Brennan has been a Nit Wit for sometime now and not just because of this. This just adds to the long list of reasons.

38. Donald Starzl says:

Every republican is embarassed for John Brennan who is the poorest excuse for human protoplasm that has ever been seen in in this great country.

39. Robert Wayne Lyle says:

Brennon is a mentally ill communist traitor.

40. Keith Clark says:

Brennon is a Communist and a Traitor.
    He would only show up on the Propaganda channels.