In the latest accusation that former Vice-President Joe Biden is not mentally fit to be President of the United States, former White House Physician Dr. Ronny Jackson – who served during the Obama presidency – declared on Tuesday that Biden “does not have the mental capacity” to handle the presidency.
As documented by both The Washington Times and the New York Post, Dr. Jackson, who is currently running for Congress as a Republican and is a retired rear admiral, stated during a conference call:
- “He is not up to the job.”
- “I’ve watched Joe Biden on the campaign trail and I’m concerned that he does not have the mental capacity, the cognitive ability, to serve as our commander-in-chief. He routinely gets lost in the middle of a thought and can’t recalibrate.”
- “I’m not making a medical assessment. I never took care of Vice President Biden. I’m not trying to remotely diagnose him with anything. I’m saying it as a concerned citizen. We can all see…something’s going on here. He is having some extremely bad days. This is serious. We’re picking a commander-in-chief [who] has to be at the top of their game cognitively. And he’s really not.”
- “They’re not the typical gaffes. He routinely gets in the middle of a thought and then loses his train of thought and then he can’t recalibrate where he’s at. He’s actually having a lot of trouble recently articulating words.”
- “This is a demanding job from a cognitive standpoint, you have to be locked on, you have to be articulate, you have to process lots and lots of information and multitask. And right now he’s having a really extreme time just focusing on the one task at hand that he has when he stands up in front of voters and tries to explain something.”
Please share your opinion in the Comment section further down this page.