Feinstein Wants to Ban 205 Different Guns – The Red Alert News

Feinstein Wants to Ban 205 Different Guns

Yes, it’s true. The Democrats in Congress do want to ban and take away guns that Americans want for self-defense.

++++++++++

According to Breitbart, “Following Thursday’s House passage of a Democrat gun control bill, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) introduced a ban on 205 “assault weapons.[emphasis added]

The legislation, called the “Assault Weapons Ban of 2021,” is co-sponsored by 34 Senate Democrats. It would also ban ammunition magazines holding more than ten rounds… [emphasis added]

Feinstein announced her ban stating:

It’s been 17 years since the original Assault Weapons Ban expired, and the plague of gun violence continues to grow in this country. To be clear, this bill saves lives. When it was in place from 1994-2004, gun massacres declined by 37 percent compared with the decade before. After the ban expired, the number of massacres rose by 183 percent.

In contrast, the Department of Justice’s National Institute of Justice (NIJ) issued a report indicating the 1994 “assault weapons” ban did not reduce crime. [emphasis added]

The Washington Times quoted University of Pennsylvania professor Christopher Koper, author of the NIJ report, saying, ‘We cannot clearly credit the ban with any of the nation’s recent drop in gun violence. And, indeed, there has been no discernible reduction in the lethality and injuriousness of gun violence.’” [emphasis added]

For more on this report, go to Breitbart.

Please share your thoughts in the comment section. Do you agree or disagree with Diane Feinstein?

1. Ronald George says:

Diane Fienstien does not know the first thing about guns, and like all politicians they think their opinion is everyone’s opinion. I am tired of politicians wanting to take my rights away simply because they don’t like guns take a poll you uneducated bitch!

2. Ol Bob says:

I’ve got a simpler solution!
    Just throw out the FEINSTEIN!
    Guick, painless, less garbage in the Capitol!

3. Wayne Lyle says:

It is time for this old lady along with Pelosi, Schumer and Biden. They need to seek a retirement homes that deal with mental issues related to their egos and lust for power.

4. DULL KNIFE says:

Nothing is new. Our Forefathers, the Ones who wrote the constitution etc. were quoted many times in different ways saying, ” the reason to be sure the Citizens had weapons was to, be sure they could protect themselves amongst other things the GOVERNMENT’. Use Google they helped fund BIDEN. IF, AND WHEN THE A.T.F. COMES TO YOUR DOOR. Be polite, friendly, Ask for a Search warrant properly made out TO YOU AND YOUR legal residence upon same. and an EMBOSED seal. Not a speedy computer print out. DO NOT let them in before they prove that legality to your satisfaction. I am not condoning in any refusal on your part. I am if, they want to throw out the CONSTITUTION it is up to us to try to maintain some level of LEGALITY for the Record. GOD BLESS AMERICAN AND ALL HER VETS. PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE….Dull Knife

5. fred B hickman says:

Feinstein I hope your the one that comes for our guns. Your a stupid ass your dumb ass gun law will not get everyones guns, criminals know more about how to hide their guns face it asshole there will always be guns.

6. THOMAS T WASHINGTON says:

The Communist Democrats are exactly that! The plan was to disarm America first its the weapons that protect us (that they refuse to make public), then it will be freedom of speech, and from there … straight to the underworld of darkness, doom, and disappointment. O how the mighty have fallen in the midst of the battle. REMEMBER, Criminals, sick-perverts, and unlawful abiding citizens will still be ARMED. Let me say the again “Criminals, sick-perverts, and unlawful abiding citizens will still be ARMED.

7. Feinstein Wants to Ban 205 Different Guns – Please, tell me how to ban the century-old feeble-minded Feinstein?

8. BootsOnGround says:

As the state representative rrom Texas told Congress. We will keep our guns and the government will never know what we have or how many we have. It is our God-given right to defend ourselves and to keep and bear arms as our constitutional rights.

9. T. Shoe says:

I don’t understand the reasoning of these politicians wanting to control what you buy, taking away the right to protect ourselves. Do they actually think that the people doing all the shootings buy their guns legally? Do they think banning the guns keeps them off the streets? The criminals don’t care about gun laws they will find ways of getting what they want while we are left defenseless. These politicians have no common sense or any sense at all! The court system stinks! You can have all the proof you need and they still favor the bad guys, the system is built to protect the criminal! Taking away our gun rights just helps the criminal more, he is less likely to get shot when breaking into your home, he’ll have nothing to worry about, might as well put a welcome sign out!

10. Kevin Mansor says:

We the People ban Feinstein and another’s trying to take away the 2nd Amendment

11. David says:

LOL Hey Gary I will vote with you for MS Davis for president

12. David says:

Dull Knife you said 23 rounds were fired from a 357 from her purse please don’t tell me she was strong enough to fire that gun and reload it If she did she scares me I had a hard time learning to shoot a little 45 LOL

13. Jay T Wolfe says:

Read the 2nd amendment. The reason we have guns is for a militia to defend us from government. That is one of the big reasons that our country was started.

14. Rowena Freeman says:

No matter how negative things seams to be I truly believe that we need to pray for this administration that God will change their hearts.and most of all our hated as well ask
    God to forgive us too and give us peace so we can pray for what we believe is right. God is waiting for repentance and will give us the desires of our hearts.he is in control God.bless 🙏

• AJ says:

It appears that you don’t use the intelligence God gave you and you have no common sense. These democrap communist treasonist traitors will never stop destroying OUR RIGHTS CONSTITUTION AND COUNTRY. What do they have to do to prove it to you ? Rape your family in public.

15. David says:

Hey M if they don’t kill you with a gun they will use a knife a metal pipe or a golf club or a bat you can name a list of things someone can use to hurt you not just a gun. Or maybe just set your house on fire Or a propane tank or a thousand other things But if you have a gun you may be able to stop being killed or raped or maybe you can save your family

• Roselyn Davis says:

You are correct but people sometimes forget to think of these details. Now they’re saying ‘oh yeah, I didn’t think of those things’. I just wish these elderly, long time members of congress would stop trying to change our constitution, our bill of rights, etc. They need to retire and stop making themselves millionaires at our expense. They need to worry about our homeless veterans, our homeless citizens, healthcare and starving Americans. Citizens don’t need war weapons but Feinstein is ridiculous in what she is gunning after. Pun intended. Feinstein, you need to pay attention to the real problems concerning our citizens, not what you want. You work for us and we do not agree with you.

16. David says:

Hey James Street I hope you had a bunch of brothers and sister that think like you Holly according to the people you defend and hate Trump you don’t need a gun but the illegals do Hope you are OK Holly I enjoy your letter you always put a smile on my face. Take care

17. James Street says:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. The day after the 1994 assault rifle ban, ALL gun crimes came to a complete stop for the duration of the ban. Are there any more lies you’d like to tell us Feinstein?

Where oh where can I get an assault gun? I have been int many gun stores and gun counters in other stores and I haven’t seen any assault rifle only in military pictures. What is Sen Diane Frankenstein talking about?

19. M says:

I definitely believe they need to shut down gun shops and take them out of everyone’s hands except the law. I believe that’s where our problem began way back when they allowed people to own a gun for self defense. Not saying, that they are safe in the authorities hands either but allowing others to have ownership of a gun is insane! Period!

• James Street says:

Jesus Christ. “I don’t like guns so no one should be able to own one.” Listen tootie, I’ve got a plate and 9 screws in my arm from when a friend of mine and I were jumped by a gang in California that had bats. We were unarmed because it was California. They beat us almost to death. My wife, who owns a gun, used it protected herself and her daughter from a rapist that broke into our home while I was away working. If she hadn’t been armed there’s no telling what would have happened. I don’t care what you THINK is insane. If anyone wanted your shit they’d go looking for it in your commode. If you don’t like guns FINE. Stay the F away from them. As for me, I will protect myself, my family, my friends and even those who are innocent and can’t protect themselves regardless of how insane you think being allowed to defend yourself and those around you might be.

• Steve Giuffra says:

Right on!!!

• Anthony Moreland says:

You tell it straight. If someone wants to take your stuff, your life, they’ll try. So stay unarmed & helpless if you want to, but don’t ever try & stop me from defending myself. That’s a promise not a threat. Don’t mess with my 2nd Amendment rights.

• Kendall Monson says:

AMEN!

• Buddy Snowden says:

I hope you are being sarcastic. If not leave this country, and don’t let the door hit your liberal butt.

• Gary says:

You are a total idiot lady. If it wasn’t for citizens owning guns we would have a fucking queen running the country. But on second thought that might be better than a pedophile.

• Common sense says:

You are the insane one. It is utter insanity to leave people without a means to protect themselves and their loved ones. It is also a God given right that no man has a right to rescind!

• Michael J Korger says:

You are absolutely hilarious!!! Who is going to defend YOU against a burglar or a rapist??? The social worker who comes to your house later in the week to interview you because the police department has been defunded???

20. JPopp says:

We are witnessing the complete and utter destruction of Our Nation. The same nation I and thousands of others have served to protect our constitution and civil rights. It seriously angers me to the point it physically hurts to witness these derelict idiots literally destroy it all and No way to stop them. Truly trying to maintain faith and hope that God has His plan.

• AJ says:

God has a plan! He expects you to step forward to forcefully resist these democrap communist treasonist traitors. If you don’t you will be a slave for life and family and friends too. It’s either fight them or kneel to them. I rather die a freeman on my feet. God BLESS AMERICA And PATRIOTS!!!!

21. Roy says:

Guns are tools, when used properly. Many-Many more people are killed with “tools”, than guns. Do we confiscate all knives – hammers – shovels – pieces of wood – autos – trucks – axes – hatchets -??????

22. Sic&Tired says:

I Can’t Even Comment Anymore…..On the Old Hags Like Dianne Feinstein and Pelosi….Those Two Battered Down Ole Wrecks don’t even know what a Gun Is.!!!
    God, IF….We the American People Can’t Get People as These Two Women “OUT OF THE DAMN POLITICAL SYSTEM”….America will just keep going down hill and Fast.!!
    We Can’t Afford to Have Such Dumb A * * People in the Government.!!!

• Anthony Moreland says:

You’re right. We the People have allowed the democrat socialist leftist elected & their benefactors to seize control of the government & if they aren’t stopped it will be the end of the Constitutional Republic.

• Brad Schriber says:

Amen! Term limits must be required in our country in order to survive.

23. Dull Knife says:

Oct.22.2013 Washington, D.C. Senator D. Feinstein was involved in a motor vehicle altercation Tuesday when she got angry at a motorists bumper sticker she got out of her car and told him to take down his GUN Rights bumper sticker. HE said F*ck you Diane Feinstein” that’s when she told her HEAVY’S to do it”. Archie Mulnick a car salesman from Wichita. According to D.C. Police in addition to her armed security personnel also unloaded 23 rounds from a .357 magnum from her purse, leaving the tires blown, window shot. out and unsightly bullet holes throughout the car. Mrs, Feinstein is a devout anti Violence anti Gun advocate against people owning GUNS a member of the Democratic party GOD BLESS AMERICA Dull Knife

24. Paul Shea says:

Dianne FrankenFeinstein like all the other Corrupt Democrat Leaders are simply out to Destroy Traditional America and they are doing a really
    good job so far . This is all making me Sick what is going on . They Do
    Not care about any one except themselves. They Love seeing People Suffer.
    Legal People who own Guns Legally are not the ones committing Violent
    Crimes and Murders . What good is it to take Legal Guns from Legal People
    My Solution – is to Make Policies on anybody who conducts a Crime with a
    Gun – Automatic Prison Time with No Bail . Go after Criminals , Not Me.

25. Mike jurenas says:

The two old haggs need to retire I can’t even stand to watch them on TV they lie so much they probably don’t even know how to use a gun.these broads make me sick even listening to there bullshit I hope these old haggs die painfully.

• MIKE LAGREE says:

And soon please. GO TRUMP 2024-2028-2032———-

• Anthony Moreland says:

I pray the whole lot of the socialist leftist traitors, elected, appointed, benefactors, & the voter are neutralized by God’s Judgment or by the real justice created by humanity. Either way, I want my America back.

26. James tull says:

Well I don’t believe she will accomplish that . The democrats well Pelosi just said that if the illegals wanted firearms they could have firearms without background d check or even being legal her in the USA. So tell. E that they are getting or guns never happen . They are so full of it .. they are really trying to start a war that they can’t not handle period

27. Pegs says:

The old woman has COMPLETELY TAKEN LEAVE OF HER SENSES !!! It’s way past time for her to RETIRE! We the AMERICAN PEOPLE have OUR RIGHTS! Government OVER REACH. TOO TOO MUCH OF IT! ENOUGH already! Go home the LOT of you OLD TIMERS. You’ve all reached your EXPIRATION DATE!! PERIOD!!!!!!!

28. S says:

Feinstein is a senile old bat. The gun violence is mostly the criminals. Law abiding citizens are protecting themselves. They just wasn’t to make Americans defenseless so we can’t fight back against their communistic tyranny!
    When they outlaw guns I will be an outlaw.

29. james lewis says:

Folks, if we all don’t step up now, they will chip away until they ban guns entirely, and then we will see a full-blown socialism take-over there is nothing we can do anything about. … We’re running out of time, good patriots. We cannot let them get away with this, not one step more. (See also World Beyond Reason: The Orwellian Factor, an expose’ par none. Amazon, eBay, and http://www.dorrancebookstore.com. ISBN 978-1-6480-4365-9.) Do NOT ignore this tell-all book.

30. DG says:

It is way past time to retire (read that FIRE) Fienstein and maybe put her in prison for lying to the public!

31. Gerald R. Haskins says:

I agree with Noel, who is just above my statement. This is a state issue not a federal issue. My state will decide on firearms.

32. AJ says:

This is the “night mare” these treasonist traitors intend to use to ride over your rights. It is now a “Reality”. Unite in your neighborhoods to forcefully confront any of these traitors that come to violate your rights, coviscate your guns. This will give others hope to do the same. Otherwise,it is loss of OUR RIGHTS CONSTITUTION AND COUNTRY forever. I never learned to bow! Slavery lasts a life time in fear. Patriots live a life time with honor. You decide your future!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND PATRIOTS!!!

LIVE FREE OR DIE FIGHTING!

33. Robert Shriver says:

Bob.S Feinstien if yu remmember yu was part of fast furious during Obama era. Now what do u say. Where did all weapons go? Too the dam cartels u idiot and all your other cronies. So shove it up u know what. Now go after the illegally idots bringing all those disease too USA. YOU ALL ARE NOT REALLY FOR AMERICAN CITIZENS BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID POLITICS. YOU ALL HATED THRUMP BECAUSE HE WAS FOR AMERICANS FIRST AND WASN’T FALLING FOR YOUR BULLSHIT AND STUPIDITY. SO GET A LIFE. YOU ALL STOLE ENOUGH FROM HARD WORKING AMERICANS AND THOSE WHO CAME HERE LEGALLY. (ALL YOU RICH CRONIES CAN GO TOO HELL.GOD BLESS AMERICA.

34. Pat crouch says:

Isn’t it ironic how we keep losing more of our rights, while the politicians run rampant doing what ever they want. Up until recently I was a registered Republican, I changed my affiliation to unofiliated. For a number of years I set back and watched congress conduct theses “investigations” that resulted in zero out come. No politician ever was indicted or arrested for the obvious crimes they committed. Go to any state and watch career criminals who use firearms in the commission of their crimes get their charges plea bargained down to misdemeanor’s. Why hasn’t the Republican Party demanded through their legislators and judges these criminals be held accountable. Now there is a push for term limits, just how far do you think that will go, especially since congress has to vote on it. The American people need to stand up and demand the changes we want. We are not the peasants, they are suppose to work for us. Tough times are coming. Why is the commander and chief allowed to ignore any law he wants with the stroke of a pen. Shouldn’t the citizens have a voice on who and when people come into our country. We have laws regarding that but some can choose to ignore them. For decades our laws have kept this country on the straight and narrow path. Now our politicians ignore them and you can see the anarchy we face today.

35. David says:

LOL I must be blind because in all my life I have never seen a law stop a criminal or sometimes even a good person

36. Jim Westfall says:

And through a hail of bullets they will try to come!

• David D'Anna says:

AbsoDamnedlutely!! They won’t be able to get anywhere NEAR us!! Maybe the ALMIGHTY above us will take their lives first and when he passes Judgement,They will get their JUST rewards,STRAIGHT into HELL!!

37. Buff says:

She’s a nut case, I’m sure all the criminals are just waiting to line up and turn in their guns and ammo. In fact it seems that they are the only ones who can get guns and ammo. Imagine that. Political bull.

38. Deplorable Bob says:

When I heard this week that the new gun laws apply only to US citizens and not the illegals pouring across the border, the Democrats convinced me that they are truly against us law abiding, tax paying citizens. If they keep pushing against our God given rights, they will suffer the wrath of God. Illegal criminals have rights and decent citizens become criminals by the stroke of some nut job’s pen. Enough is enough!!! They all need to go, sooner the better!

39. Robert Shriver says:

Democrats can go get (F) If yu think the People are going too let it happen u are all full of SHIT. So get 2 bananas and put one where sun DON’T shine and other in your mouth. Then try and get a life u (A ) holes. FIen Stein needs too get in her rocking chair and shut up . Pelosi also witches of their cronies. DON’T even try. BYE BYE.

40. Cerise Carr says:

Hypocrites everyone of them sitting on their you know whats in the capitol building that by the way belongs to the Americans not the radical idiots who ha e their military with assault weapons to protect their asses. Makes me sick and not one representative but just a hand full of republicans are standing up to thise idiots. When are the good guys gonna wake up and stop these sumnfrom taking from the good guys and destroying our country with their socialism policys. Its communism people is that what you want? No, so we have to get up and fight them or they will win this fight. TIME TO FIGHT!!!

41. David says:

Of all people Feinstein should know from the past what Hitler did and every other leader take away the peoples weapons and they can’t back as well But like our seals and other special forces and Ninja’s learned anything can become a weapon and Guns like they say don’t kill people it is the loose nut with the gun that kills.

42. BootsOnGround says:

We’re going to reverse every single anti-gun legislation regardless of what liberals propose. Why? Because their laws are unconstitutional and illegal. Therefore, their laws cannot be enforced unless they are carried out illegally.

• Vinson says:

Besides they don’t have any law enforcement or military to back them up. The thugs they do have will run away when we confront them. They want us disarmed so they can proceed with their communist agenda.

• David D'Anna says:

EXACTLY! and when we take one of the sorry ass losers down ,they’ll ALL Give up and Try to RUN!!That’s when the assholes need to be HUNG in PUBLIC!! And then we’ll go after the rest of the Traitors to Our nation AND the world!!

43. Timothy Cordova says:

She can go F**K herself with a banana and let’s see how that works out for her…..

44. Remember the stone cold hands…..

45. Radford E Pyle says:

Why don’t you just actively use the laws that are on the books to effect any change by adding new and outrageous laws that will do nothing to correct the supposed problems. It is evident that you want to ban guns for all of the evil things the democratic party is and has been doing for years. Straighten up your act and things might just change, but keep your hands off our legal right, by the constitution to own and have guns to protect ourselves and our families from people like you and the rest of the democrats!

46. Carol Bartlett says:

For heaven’s sake, we need to protect the 2A at all costs! I would love to see that traitor Feinstein and her cronies no longer in the House and/or Senate! I’m sorry but I believe that woman is deranged and possibly senility might be setting in!

47. Roger says:

Tell her to come on ,she’s the one I want to see,not someone else

48. Steven says:

Dianne Feinstein is suffering from Dementia just like the other old fogies in the House and the Senate. They need to retire or just go away. Her statistics are far from being right. Criminals are the only ones causing these gun crimes. They can get a gun anytime they want. These new bills will not prevent that. How come school shootings are way down? It’s because of resource Officers in schools. The big cities have the strictest gun laws but have the greater crime. HMMMM!!!

49. Lee Braddock says:

This is simply another move to create a communistic controlled government against the the constitution and the people of the United Sates. These DOMESTIC TERRORISTS (Democratic Party) are doing their best to destroy the constitution gain full and total control over us and FORCE the American citizens into total submission. It is in the constitution that we, the citizens of the United States have the right to defend ourselves against ALL foreign and DOMESTIC terrorists. Any person or organization who attempts to destroy the constitution are classified as Domestic Terrorists…

• Philip Brant says:

I have been trying to get that message out to the people since election day.They are slowly and methodically destroying our country and American way of life as we knew it. Trying to rewrite the Constitution to suit their agenda.While BLM and Antifa are destroying another city with the Dems blessings.Ruining innocent people’s property and livelihoods who had nothing to do with anyone’s death. We haven’t seen anything yet. The Dems are questioning our intelligence and dignity. It’s time we rise up as a United nation and prove that we have plenty of both before it’s too late. They are patronizing us with this stimulus package to keep our attention from their real plan. True Americans need to take our country back. They are no longer of the people,for the people.

50. Betty Strauss says:

This bitch is a complete fruitcake and needs to be out of office. She sure has her security guards and I’d be willing to bet they are semi automatic firearms. WONDER HOW MANY ROUNDS OF AMMO THOSE GUMS CARRY.

51. David says:

LOL Let Biden Harris and Pelosi and Cortez Schumer Soros and a few other come get my guns But I will have to make they are empty fastest way to do that is pull the trigger LOL

52. Samuel S. Kent says:

The purpose of assault weapons are to keep a totalitarian government in check. That right shall not be infringed.