Hillary: ‘I Was Born’ To Be President – The Red Alert News

Hillary: ‘I Was Born’ To Be President

Perhaps she can’t stand to be out of the spotlight during the final week of the 2020 presidential election. Perhaps she’s still bitter about losing in 2016. Whatever the reason, Hillary Clinton just reminded the nation that she truly believed she was entitled to be elected president four years ago.

“Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is apparently still fuming over her loss to President Donald Trump in the 2016 election,” according to the Blaze.

“During a recent appearance on Kara Swisher’s New York Times Opinion podcast, “Sway,” the former secretary of state alleged that she was “born” to be president and that it literally makes her “sick” to her stomach to think of another Trump win.

“At one point during the lengthy interview, Swisher asked Clinton if she thought a woman president would handle the coronavirus pandemic more ably.

“Clinton quickly responded by tooting her own horn, saying, ‘I have no doubt, especially if it were me.'”

She went on to say:

I was born for that. I mean, that’s why I knew I’d be a good president. I was ready for crises and emergencies, and I would have done what you see these women leaders doing. You listen to the science. You bring in people in an open, inclusive way. You communicate constantly, you make the case by explaining why what you’re doing is in the long-term interests, not only of health, but also, of the economy. Yeah, I have no doubt in my mind at all that I would have stepped up to that crisis.” [emphasis added]

On four more years of President Trump, Clinton stated:

It makes me literally sick to my stomach to think that we’d have four more years of this abuse and destruction of our institutions, and damaging of our norms and our values, and lessening of our leadership, and the list goes on. But there’s no doubt that he would do everything he could to attack and punish anyone who was, in his view, an adversary…I don’t think he has any boundaries at all, Kara. I don’t think he has any conscience. He’s obviously not a moral, truthful man. So he will do whatever he can to lift himself up. And remember, as I said, he lives with this specter of illegitimacy. He knows more about how he got really elected than we still do. Hopefully, we’ll learn more in the years ahead.” [emphasis added]

~~~~~~~~~~

Share your thoughts on Hillary Clinton’s statement that she was born to be president in the Comment section.

1. Cherie says:

I’d rather think she was born to go to Hell dragging the rest of us, kicking and screaming, with her!!!

2. J says:

Seems to be very clear that the Bloomturdocratic Party elites are ALL suffering from delusions of grandeur and severe dementia.

Senile crime leader Groper Joe Bribedem thinks he has done great things throughout his exceedingly long political money laundering operation. Nitwit Paloozer thinks, the delusional princess of San Franshitsco, thinks she is the greatest house speaker of all time. Failed Herr Fuhrer Wannabe MAGGOT BLOOMTURD thinks he is the wisest and greatest democlown to be Fuhrer of this nation. Worst of all is Hildebeast Clintstone who thinks she was anointed by Satan to be queen of this nation and she was robbed.

3. FrankAboutIt says:

Hillary, YOU may think you were born to be President of this Country; but the Country overwhelmingly told you that you are an ugly, odiferous, rotting, piece of garbage with a highly overinflated opinion of yourself. Hillary, YOU are a self-serving, lecherous, dishonest, deceitful, liar who CANNOT be trusted to look after the welfare of anyone who would vote for you; both of them, let alone an entire Nation of honest, hard working men and women who strive to protect their security, their rights, and their freedoms; you know, those things you and Obama and Biden arduously work to abridge. Hillary, so long as you are not in prison, enjoy YOUR freedom and YOUR life, because SATAN ISN’t about to relinquish his leadership to the likes of you when you arrive.

4. Ron Poole says:

You know Trump is doing a good job because Hillary hates him.

5. C.A. says:

Hillary: ‘I Was Born’ To Be President.
    Psychiatrist: Why…Why… Yes you were Hillary, now come along its time for your next “electroshock” treatment!

6. Sharon Woodworth says:

Her track record proves that she can’t be trusted to be in public office at any level especially as president. This country did not need her to win that election, or any other election. She has no morals or integrity and too many people die suspiciously if they get in her way. We are much better off because she lost.

7. Hatred and seeking vengeance will eat her up. She deserves to be indicted, convicted and sentenced for all her transgressions beginning with her time in the Arkansas governors mansion.

• Joe says:

These demrats know that when Pres. Trump wins again he will drain the swamp. All the lies and money spewed by these dems will be all for nothing!

8. Evelyn Lennon says:

God bless us all, she never made president, and she never will. Hope you saw the face she made when she turned around, at the swearing in of President Trump’s, she’s evil. This face was before she sat down. Her and Billyboy will do anything, lies,murder, deceiving the public.I hope Trey Gowdy will get her arrested and has been after her for years, and he won’t let up. She’ll never let up on the Republicans, and if you vote for Biden, say goodbye to everything you know now. This will become a communist country. Go Trump.

9. Bob V says:

Today is Crooked Hillary’s birthday. Please let’s all set aside our hurt, anger, and bad memories to wish her the best and to wish that her next birthday and all those following be spent behind bars.

10. Peter Bee says:

Hillary, you’re a legend ONLY in your own mind. You’re a liar, murderer, thief, remember Benghazi. Four good men died while you were drunk on your butt. You told a battalion of men to stand down. They would have gone into Benghazi and ripped that town to shreds and saved those 4 guys. Murderer. You deserve jail, you wicked witch.

11. Elizabeth Button says:

Hillary is an ego-maniac. She values herself far higher than anyone else on earth does. She has an evil heart and mind. She was not born to be president. No one wants her or her opinions. She is a sneak and crooked. Doesn’t care whom she damages in her desire for power. Cannot even stand to hear from her. Evil woman!

12. Proud Patriot says:

Hillary Hillary Hillary. What r u saying or doing?! Your still butt hurt after all this time loosing to Trump even after u cheated with all this Russia Russia Russia BS & spied on the TrumpPence campaign..all of which backfired on U & THE ENTIRE DEMOCRAT PARTY! All of u were caught! So pathetic.
    I’m a democrat that has dumped the crooked Hillary left & has gladly cast my early vote for TrumpPence & several others on the right! I know of several other moderate democrats that have done the same thing. We r ALL SICK OF IT. Let’s face it folks..the left & their sad fake news media partners have become way to radical, ridiculous & pathetic.
    Get out & vote Trump Pence “&” others on the right!!

13. James I Murray says:

In the next two years, there will be 16 to 20 indicted for the CONSPIRACY to overthrow our goverment, she is top of the list

14. Lisa says:

I feel she is a sick old woman who couldn’t protect a fly. How could she ever protect thousands of people in America. I don’t trust her nor believe a word she say. Just go away

15. Pops says:

In reality hillary was counting her eggs before they hatch. Having been raised on a farm on a dirt road in the sticks taught me plenty in life, like wait until things happen because you may get disappointed.

16. Beverly says:

Sorry to say I have nothing but pity for that poor woman

Sorry to say I have nothing but pity for that poor woman!

Sorry to say I have nothing but pity for that poor woman. Somewhere along her life something took over and turned her into something unexpected and not acceptable!!! She’s probably a very miserable soul. May God have mercy on her. Her and her husband need a whole bunch of help!!!

17. Laura Forbes says:

What a sore loser!! She & her Democrat friends have tried 2 get rid of OUR president, with the horrific media, 2 no avail. If they don’t like the USA, why don’t they just leave? God will continue 2 bless us as long as we stay strong & true 2 our pledge 2 Israel.

18. Jay says:

The WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST always shows up near Halloween!.
    Here she is again!

19. Eric Kidder says:

I thougfht Beto was “Born tobe President”!!!

20. Lee Jaeger says:

Mrs. Clinton is the model for morality and truthfulness. She is a nothing burger. Please go gently into the night.

• Justin Yakopatz says:

Hillary Clinton was born to be a self serving racist Democrat. Her parents were self serving racist Democrats. Her husband is a self serving racist Democrat. The only thing that could be worse in the White House than another self serving racist Democrat like Joe Biden, would be a self serving racist socialist like Kamala Harris. We got that nitch filled with Barack Hussein Obama, the WORST President in the history of this great REPUBLIC. Who needs another America hating communist trying to rip this country apart ?

• Rose Terry says:

With Luck, Biden will win the Senate again or is that the congress?? Oh man! He forgot! (I feel sorry for him since his wife is the actual one running —(him into the ground, that is!)

I have no problem saying this..: as a irritated embarrassed of my party..left leaning democrat..”Mrs Clinton please retire/go away”. The left is becoming more & more pathetic, radical & disgraceful. Soooo many normal-minded patriotic dems across the country r jumping ship because of the attitude & unhinged direction of the Democrat party….this doesn’t show up in the poles. I & dozens of other dems I personally know r gladly supporting TrumpPence & others on the right. Crazy Hillary, Nancy, Maxine Waters, Aoc+3, the LAMESTREAM MEDIA..& the rest of the unhinged radical socialist left r pushing all of us away. See ya bye!
    Get out & vote everybody! Talk it up among ur people! Sooo important!
    #DrainTheSwamp!
    #TheLaptopFromHell!!
    #DemsForTrumpPence!!????

• A True Patriot says:

Back in 2016 elections Hillary could hardly take care of herself. How could she see herself as born to be president she she obviously is not presidential material. I agree that there are some great and wonderful women who can also take care of our nation, NOT HILLARY!!!!!!!!!! A word to Hillary, stop talking you are using a lot of our good oxygen that we need to survive. Your name will not be remembered at all in a coupe of years. Hillary who??????????? You were born to ba a loser!!!!!!!!

• David Carter says:

I fully agree with your statements about Hillary!! She is so stuck on herself that I doubt she can see past the end of her own nose!! Go away Hillary and leave America alone. We showed you we don’t want you!! So goodbye.

22. Hyde Randall says:

Sick, deranged, spiteful old bag was born to weat an orange jumpsuit at the very least. Hopefully she’ll be indicted, prosecuted and convicted of her many crimes. If there is any justice she will be executed for treason.

23. ANNETTE says:

What’s sticking is see you still, go away. Your evil your husband is evil and you don’t know the meaning of Morality. All of your party needs too go to prison and that still isn’t enough.

24. After the Benghazi incident Hillary Clinton and President Obama had a quick conference in the Rose Garden. It was pictured on the news. Communication was not discussed that night between the two.I will always wonder what was said in the Rose Garden. May the Heavenly Father’s will be done in this coming election.

25. Dane Bowen says:

Shut up Hillary! You are not president material! You lost, you didn’t deserve it then and Trump is way smarter than you and much more educated. You will NEVER BE PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES!!! Get over it.

26. James Nelson says:

It’s difficult to imagine anyone, except maybe Bill, that is more immoral than Hillary.

27. Cheryl Fitch says:

Hillary was born to do evil, that’s it. She isn’t even worthy to clean an outhouse. She’s a legend in her own mind and she’s nastier than what we are unfortunate at times, to step in and scrape off the bottom of our shoes after walking through a doggy park.

28. Joe L. Ward says:

Hillary President. LMAO

29. Lois Dean says:

Hillary is a legend in her own mind. Has mental problems and is evil. She just takes up space and air that some one else could use. GO TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

• B Cantrell says:

She is definitely an evil woman. Does whatever she wants to get her way. Was not born to be my President. Hooray for my PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP MAY GOD BLESS HIM!!!!!

• KLW says:

She is a sick woman. Talk about NOT accepting the results of an election!
      She will never get over it. The Democrat Party abandoned her for Obama and she thought They would make it up to her to in 2016. Didn’t happen. Her husband is the most immoral guy on the planet and she thought he’d help her win- he didn’t do much at all tol help her.
      Sad, bitter people.

30. JAMES JONES says:

TRULY SPOKEN BY AN EVIL WICKED WITCH, THAT SHE WAS BORN TO BE. SHE OBVIOUSLY BEEN NOT OVER HER LOSS TO BE COMMANDER IN CHIEF.

31. ho Nguyen says:

Hillary Clinton was born to be the president ? ? ? She has not learned that the Russian-gate is still under investigation. on the eve of her campaign she already launched a “smear campaign” against candidate TRUMP,and resulted innocent General Lynch had been jailed for several years, FBI director (Comey) lost his job, and other high level echelons are humiliated (included congressman)…How many soldiers and state department officers had died because of her stupid behavior ? Fortunately, US has been prosperous in the past 4 years because she could not made to the white house.

32. Murrell Thompson says:

Hillary is a radical leftest Crook unfit to lead anyone! She should be in prison and maybe after Mr Trump win, she will be!

33. Lois Dean says:

I am so great full Hillary isn’t president. People like her convince themselves they are so great in their own mind they become mentally ill. Plus she was evil to begin with. I have been retired from the Gov. 17 yrs. I cannot believe how it has changed. We had some disgusting people then but compared to now they were saints. GO TRUMP……..

34. CHARLES HICKS says:

Biden recently said that he should be campaigning for Hillary Clinton’s election that she deserved to win 4 years ago. Birds of a feather and I sincerely hope Biden doesn’t win.

35. Manuel Cohen says:

Everyone has turned on her, her husband, her party, the country. Who is left? Herself? Can’t acknowledge reality. She is a Loser

36. Cat says:

Hillary wasn’t born to be President. She was born to be aborted. The doctor screwed up!

37. Randy Holding says:

The only thing she was “born to be “ was a crook

38. David Smith says:

There is a song out called Mr. Lincoln by Hank Williams Jr. I think it says it all

39. David Smith says:

LOL Judy I would not say the Clintons came from my state I would just say a sewer line broke a long way up river and the sh$t floated down hill to us LOL

40. Marilyn Mitchell says:

Thank God Hilliary did not win. She would have been a horrible president. She is too crooked. Let four of our ambassadors die in Benghazi. Thank God for Donald Trump. He has done an awesome job and saved us from the Clintons.

41. Judy K Parker says:

Hilary’s husband was Governor in my home state. She & Bill did not represent our people. There was scandal after scandal involving them and the democratic friends they had. In the beginning when they were young they have progressive vision fir our people then but, by the time they went to DC they had become filthy rich arrogant snobs and very shady. Anyone who knew about the scandals first hand pretty mysteriously succumbed to a mist untimely end.
    The Democratic Party is digging the bottom of their swamp for all of us who refuse to support them. Before you know it we all will be on the bottom and the extremely powerful rich elite will be standing on our shoulders holding us under. It is time for us to stand up and fight for our government and win it back for the peole.

• Michele says:

I agree with you

• Denise Fernandez says:

She and her husband need to be prosecuted in Obamagate. It is absolutely ridiculous what they have gotten away with. Lil Girls I’d take a bat to him. Criminals deserve jail. Obama is just as bad.

• Betty West says:

Agree and I will add that’s exactly why she doesn’t want him to win! Trump is going to put her fat butt behind bars. Our attorney general is already working on her case. She’s over and done with. Can’t wait to see her in cuffs!!!

• Teal Tiki says:

Judy Parker, I am with you!! I agree with what you said and I have no intention of letting the Democrats tell me how to live!
      I don’t approve of their examples, I don’t want my children to grow up and be like ANY of the democrats. A disgusting bunch of Heathens!
      Someone said that he couldn’t understand why so many love her, I believe that those you think are loving her lies and such, are those afraid of what she will reveal about them if they cross her!

42. william ahrens says:

Bill and Hillery’s dishonesty was made abundantly clear when they left the White House, taking with them American treasures belonging to we the people they had to be confronted to surrender. They have zero class and no integrity.

43. Violet says:

Give it up Hillary!!! nobody cares to hear your whining that has been going on for quite a long time now, I couldn’t imagine the destruction that would be going on right now if Hillary would have won. These people are rotten to their core, they want to destroy our country over power because they don’t have it!!! The Bidens are no different, disgusting people who live their whole lives ruining our country and running it into the ground now, what has changed? We see right through your bullshit and lies Hillary and the same with the rest of the Democrats socialist party!!! #Trump2020Forever

44. David Smith says:

LOL can handle any crisis Benghazi showed how she handle’s a crisis She couldn’t even handle her husband LOL He had to become a pedophile with Epstein to get some. What’s sad is Chelsea is acting and thinking just like her. If I stole as much as the Clintons and committing the crimes they did I would never see the light of day. What scares me more is there are people out there that still love her and bill and the Obama’s and The Bush family. This country is in sad shape

• Judy says:

This disgusting piece of human tragedy was born to be the devils advocate. How she can look the American people in the face after the murders in Benghazi is beyond any reasoning. She belongs in jail.

• Judy Jones says:

45. Jeff Tyler says:

Hillary Clinton has no reason to say that DJT would do anything to win. Look at the Steel Report which she paid to try to derail DJT. She’s just a bitter old woman.

46. Richard Hull says:

It makes me feel good every night I go to bed that this mean, ugly, vile woman is not and never will be president of the United States.

47. Jamye A Lucier says:

Thank GOD she did not become president!!

Very bitter and as bad as Obama and Biden, only more crooked.

TRUMP 2020KAG!!

48. Patricia says:

Hillary Clinton is a mea,bitter old woman She tried to buy herself into a presidency by trying to sabotage Pres.Trump She is the ultimate loser .

49. James wright says:

Yeah, she did such a great job with Benghazi, she has gotten away with murder and I don’t see any justification for what she did! And she really think she could handle the COVID-19 any better! Unbelievable, she needs to craw back into her hole and stay there forever! I’m hoping someone will really go after her, she is a disgrace!

50. Dawn McClain says:

Think of how far down the rat hole we would be if Hilary villiary had been running the country for the last 3-1/2 years! Not only would we be much poorer, Epstein would still be dead.?

51. Jim says:

Hillary, LOCK HER UP! She is a criminal, a nasty criminal and she was born to end up behind bars. Her time is coming with treason towards President Trump and the American people and theft of huge sums from the Clinton Foundation.

52. Thomas Lambert says:

Tell that old mop to get out of our country.

53. Marilyn says:

She was no more born to be president than I was! We’ve seen how screwed up things get when they’re in offices! can’t seem to get along with people and they think they’re the top snobs . They are harder to get along with others and. Try to take over everything .have seen that with those that Arron offices in states and federal!

54. Chet says:

This is the perfect example of projection. Accusing the target of your hate of the very things you know you are guilty of. This woman is historically evil and and pathologically a liar.

55. Anna says:

Can you think what fun Bill would have in the Oval Office way to go Hillary that would make your husband very happy I didn’t vote for you then I wouldn’t ever vote for you thanks to you I switched to Republican Trump all the way ????

56. Eileen Fitzsimmons says:

Hillary needs a one way ticket out of the US.
    She was born to be president ???????

57. Margaret says:

Hillary is an egotistic loser and liar she lost and she was the criminal here!!! Time will prove that too! A true evil in America is Hillary Killary! She should be charged with treasonn then punished for her crimes!

58. Sandi says:

This woman and Obama need to crawl back into their holes. Criminals to the core.

59. Khoi Nguyen says:

An epidemy is a natural disaster. Man can only do so much to limit its damage. We need time to understand and control it. Medicine cannot be instantaneous. We can only explain Ms. Hillary Clinteon’s comment as a bitter sentiment of a beaten person, and her vindictiveness cannot be overcome.

60. Khoi Nguyen says:

61. El Halcon says:

Sounds like she was talking about herself and Bill

62. Pegs says:

she wasn’t born to be MY President. she is DONE!! NO CREDIBILITY!! she’s DANGEROUS for our GREAT NATION!!

• Jim says:

Hillary couldn’t even protect our people in our embassy in Benghazi. How would she protect 300’000,000 American. She’s a legend in her own demented mind. She on sick old woman. Go away.