Is He the ‘New Donald Trump’? – The Red Alert News

Is He the ‘New Donald Trump’?

On Sunday, CNN attacked Tucker Carlson and called him “the new Donald Trump.” Of course, for millions of conservative Americans, being called “the new Donald Trump” is a badge of honor!

CNN host Brian Stelter called Tucker Carlson the ‘new Donald Trump,’ claiming that Fox News leadership encourages Carlson’s “radicalized content” to keep profits ‘flowing,’ according to the Washington Examiner.

“‘Every day, Carlson is throwing bombs, making online memes offending millions of people, also delighting millions of others, tapping into white male rage and resentment, stoking distrust of Big Tech in the media, generally coarsening the discourse, never apologizing for anything, and setting the GOP’s agenda,’ Stelter said on his CNN show, Reliable Sources. ‘Sounds like a recently retired president, right?‘ [emphasis added]

The CNN media critic argued that the Fox News host is the ‘new Donald Trump’ and that Carlson has ‘taken Trump’s place as a right-wing leader, as an outrage generator,’ and as a ‘firestarter.’…

“Tucker Carlson Tonight, which has consistently been rated among the most-watched shows on cable television, came under fire last week after Carlson called Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin ‘openly political.’ Carlson also said Austin is ‘accelerating poisonous trends already in progress at the Pentagon, the worst of these being the use of irrelevant criteria in hiring and promotion.'” [emphasis added]

For more of this report, go to the Washington Examiner.

Please share your thoughts in the comment section. Do you agree or disagree with CNN’s attack on Tucker Carlson? Should Carlson be proud to be called “the new Donald Trump”?

1. vinnie says:

It’s enjoyable to listen to Tucker speak the truth and not just go all out bashing the opposition because when I turn the TV onif it was on CNN last, there is always one or two “Talking Heads ” finding something to Accuse President Trump for no matter how convoluted and if there is nothing to accuse him of they will make something up in a suggestive manner.

2. David says:

You should look up Jon on facebook and see his pictures he post they are hysterical He posted one of a Hispanic guy behind bars with gang tattoo’s all over his face and the caption said my Parents left me at the border I almost peed my pants laughing he always has good post him and a few others. Some are very political but they are funny even funnier than these letters I have a very perverted sense of humor and od course I expect you to say a stupid sense of humor

3. David says:

You can all thank Biden for all the Illegals coming into the country since he told them he was defunding the wall how stupid can you get. Not only little children but MS-13 Mexican drug gang members rapist murderers child molesters child traffickers and Jihadist they have caught some of them at the border and let’s not forget the fortune cookie people who love us so much and the Iranians and other countries they are all invited in now The old bait and switch flood the border with children and the drugs and illegals can flow right in because the border patrol are busy baby sitting If you all think I am making this up read the reports from the border patrol and the governors and the people and police at the border But according to MT. Larson I am a terrorist so I don’t really care about America or it’s children black or white So enjoy you soon to be neighbors keep a very close eye on your children Not only do you have to worry about BLM and ANTIFA coming to your home town now you have the real terrorist coming Mt. Larson

4. David says:

Ck He said put America first something wrong with that ?? Be careful what you say MT.Larson will call you a terrorist LMAO If there is something wrong with wanting America first Please tell me what it is. I wonder what you think of Harris Pelosi Schumer Soros Obama’s the Clinton,s the Bush’s and don’t forget Imar the towel head and Cortes and a bunch of others are they all saints in your book while you make Trump look like demon??? Trump made two mistakes that I can see He didn’t train the swamp I guess Pelosi had too much Ice cream to carry and he rushed the vaccine thru big mistake to trust the corrupt pharmacies. Ask Corri to name the women Trump grouped and raped I must have missed that but I don’t watch CNN or MAN actually I don’t trust any media any more. And yes CK I have been to those countries and I will send you a letter from Colombia just to ruin your day but really because I will miss all the great comments on here I just hope I can get online with an English keyboard LMAO My Spanish is muy malo but I will also have those hand held translators to help for my Russian family. You never answered my questions what countries have you been to I want to see how pathetic my life really was.

5. David says:

CK At least Trump can keep a speech going for more than 3 minutes or less like Biden I think that proves you are wrong about intelligence when you can’t remember what you are talking about after 30 seconds then you have snorted too much Kool Aid

• ck says:

He’s a megalomaniac who attacks people and spews hate and lies.

• jaybird says:

CK-President Trump made America a better place. I hope the Dims enjoying paying high prices for everything now because of who you support. Do your research, get an education.

6. Donna Wickings says:

Biden is a discraces in competent president he needs to get a cognitive test and a brain scan ther is definitely something not right with him

7. ck says:

Well he is more intelligent than trump, of course that’s not saying much!

8. David says:

Brian Stelter of Communist News Network, CNN, is an idiot!!!! I understand the women in Communist Russia don’t even like him, pants on or off!!!!

Trucker Carlson whomever you may be better straighten up and fly right. Your career is on the line. What a disgrace to be labeled the 2nd donald trump. Perhaps Carlson doesn’t care about his reputation. Coming from a reputable CNN staff Carlson better watch it, he’s walking a thin line having a moniker as the 2nd donald trump one of the worst presidents we ever had but what can one expect from a non seasoned politician. I don’t watch Carlson as he is too radical in his views. Thank goodness for President Biden as he is a calming influence in US politics.

• David Byrd says:

Yeah and old JOE is going to be the down fall of this great country that nut needs to get out of my country .

• Steven says:

Holly Rose you are an idiot not even worthy of being called an idiot, and you need to get out of our country!

• Mary says:

GO FOR IT TUCKER! You could do a lot worse, but you have people listening and that is what counts. We NEED someone to off-set what those people across the isle are saying. I just pray Trump gets back before it is time for me to leave this earthly life. God bless.

• Dan says:

You don’t know the meaning of radical if you think Biden is not. CNN is the epitome of Fake News or have you forgotten? No one replaces Donald J. Trump; hated by more Socialist Democrats than there are Democrats and Yes, the election of Creepy touchy/feely, hair-sniffing Joe Biden was fraudulent by many criminals on many levels and I just can’t wait for one of of the many law suit to reach the Supreme Court.

• Bill says:

I beg to differ. Carlson, like President Trump, are not my favorite personalities, however, they both have adequately expressed the truth about the oppressive regime you seem to support.
      Biden a calming effect? HA! Like Valium for neurotic leftwingnuts maybe.
      But the truth will out the communist goals of the biden regime. I am afraid it will be too late before you get it.

• Arda says:

Reputable CNN reporter – are you kidding me. He films himself and his chubby lil legs in his skivies for all the world to see.

I do watch Carlson. He definitely doesn’t pull any punches. Unlike Biden who doesn’t see a crisis at our Southern Border as tens of thousands of illegal undocumented unknown aliens from everywhere around the world pile in with no thought given to whether they are bringing COVID or TB or any of many contagious diseases with them.

As for Trump – I’ll take him any day versus Biden. He’s only calm till he can’t remember where he is. People with Dementia and Alzheimer can get very angry and violent, but they’re probably keeping him medicated.

• Concerned says:

Your one sick person. Biden is a dictator, which means he is a crook, since you think he is so wonderful, give it a year and you will be out on the streets with no money, no home and probably no food.

• D GAVIN says:

What world do you live in?! Look AROUND BIDEN THINKS HARRIS IS PRESIDENT INSTEAD OF ONE OF HIS PUPPETEERS ALONG WITH OBUMMER AND ALL THOSE USED LEFTIES HE PULLED BACK. YOU AND HE ARE HELPING TEAR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DOWN YOU ALL ARE PATHETIC SINCE YOU APPARENTLY CANNOT READ OR UNDERSTAND WHY THIS COUNTRY WAS MADE GREAT BY PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP THE PEOPLES PRESIDENT. BIDEN HAS THUS FAR LOWERED THE STANDARD OF LIVING, JOBS, SECURITY, HIGHER TAX BASES AND HAS BEFRIENDED THE CHINESE COVID SPREADERS. HOW SAD FOR YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN! YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

10. Profits flow to Fox News because Tucker Carlson is the most honest and unbiased Host, unlike the likes of CNN Host Brian Stelter. I don’t understand the people who keep watching the fake CNN and MSNBC channels – there is not a single word of truth there!

• William Flynn says:

Tucker is the only one telling the truth. He’s the number one reason people watch Fox News. You have to be brainwashed to watch CNN. Or brain dead like Biden.

11. David says:

Jeez I thought we already had 52 states truthoutnow But I never was good at Geography LOL

12. rick says:

You must understand, America! CNN & the like are NOT news organizations! They are propagandists & nothing more! When you can’t even report the whole truth, even as it is staring you in the face, you are nothing more than a student at The Joseph Goebbels Institute of Broadcasting! PERIOD!

• Gloria O'Rourke says:

You are so right. People you need to wake up!! Those who rely on CNN(the clown network) are just sheep being led to the slaughter. Wake up!!

13. David says:

LOL Halie you can join CK, Corri, and Sheldon and a few others. Writing here amounts to a hill of beans. It is not going to change things But it is good for a few laughs. I have never voted for one reason when I was in high school and getting ready to be able to vote they said it cost a million dollars to become President I did not want a rich person controlling my life and to me it made no sense to spend a million for a job that doesn’t pay you back but back then I didn’t now of the corruption And my attitude of government got worse as the years went by. The lies that started Vietnam a government that would kill the President and get away with it and then shooting the rioters who were nothing like BLM and ANTIFA at Kent State and then it just got worse I wanted to vote for a black lady that ran I forgot her name I liked her she was a hard working mother and knew what struggles life could throw at you but she didn’t stand a chance So I really should not talk about elections but to me they have all been corrupt lying evil people Good luck I will read about you all from Cocaine Colombia next month Oh that’s right they stopped the cocaine when they got Pablo LOL It is getting deep in here LOL

14. truthoutnow says:

We don’t need another nincompoop residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.in Washington, D.C., which should be our 51st state. It is larger than the Vatican or Monte Carlo. After that Puerto Rico should be the 52nd state or be liberated to be its own sovereign state.

• Mike Phillips says:

There is always a need for an opposing opinion and dialog from both sides. No one wants a bunch of mindless, hive mantality drones like the fascist left wing democrats are pumping out..which sounds alot like you.

• dugger says:

YOU JUST PROVED, YOU CAN’T FIX STUPID!

15. Sic&Tired says:

CNN… Has Been One of Most Stupidest News Media Organizations and when You Have a STUPID Lead Man as ANDERSON – What do You Expect.!! Most All of the News Stations are Pathetic – Anymore.!! Really Sad that American People “CAN’T” Get Any True News That Can Always Be Relied On…..

16. Lillie Allgaier says:

Brian Stelter who? Oh yeah – the guy who goes into raptures when he thinks of Biden hugging Ammerica. Maybe, if Brian wants a giant groping ‘hug’ so much, he should check out Governor Cuomo.

17. Ruth Wolfe says:

who the heck watches CNN anyway I know I don’t and never will

18. Guy Fawkes says:

My Grandfather used to say “It’s better to keep your mouth shut and just appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt”. The Democrats obviously have never learned this lesson.

19. Ren says:

I watch five news all the time it is the only news that tells you everything you want to know…..Tucker Carlson tells it like it is there is bs …These other news channels all a bunch of lairs

20. Robert says:

Who cares what this lying fat bald headed slob has to say. He works for the worst news network on tv. All they do is lie. No one with at least half a brain is gonna listen to him.

21. Gary says:

The stupid statements that “pantsless idiots” like CNN has on just show how many viewers they have lost over the past year. Keep it up and you will be cancelled by the rest of the humans who do have a brain and then you can join the immigrants who will be living off of the rightful Americans.

22. Gary says:

The more the left side like CNN yell about Tucker and his kind, the more the majority of the people who still have a brain in this USA will stay behind tucker and FOX. Take the idiot remarks from the “Media stupidity” and jam them where the sun don’t shine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. Alice Sullivan says:

And we let morons like this who film themselves without pants make comments about other people!!!!!! I remember when he was drooling over Cuomo. Go Tucker!!!!!!

• Corri says:

Remember, Trump groped many more women than Cuomo. So what’s the fuss if another leader does it, too? Be careful what you say – because the finger turns the other direction as well and incriminated Trump. Trump also could have stopped the spread of CoVid back in March 2020 if he had mandated mask wearing by all citizens for just two months. He did not. Instead, he gave millions of dollars to drug companies with whom he was sleeping, knowing that they could not roll-out a vaccine for at least a year. And in the meantime, a half million US citizens lost their lives just because he was unwilling to mandate mask-wearing to destroy the virus in just a couple months like China and South Korea were able to do with mask-wearing right off the bat. Geez, Trump has done some awful things to women and to those who were needlessly killed by CoVid. Even if he did some things right, the mistakes he made should be admitted. If I meet a person who does not admit mistakes, how can I trust them? That’s what is happening on the right now. We basically all want to feel happy, and yet happiness doesn’t come from anger. Anger begets more anger. That’s an awful predicament.

24. If the real honest truthful Americans grow up and see that stupid headed Republican Tucker Carlson is just following in stupid headed lunatic manipulative Trump shoes and and is completely brain washed by what Trump tell him to say which is dum and stupid. Because Tucker also only interviews with the Fox News company and no other news company because he knows Fox News will just keep his lies going about thinking the Democrats are being the bad guys which is not true. It is actually the brain washed Republicans that are the bad guys because they don’t like being the loosers. So the Republicans need to face the facts and realize they are the loosers this time and need to grow up get over it. Because if the racist Republicans don’t get over it even Tucker they will end up in hell with Trump when passing on, do what is right and kind are spirits go to heaven if not kind and helpful injoy hell.

• Sunne says:

To Halie Whitney and unnamed others:

Spelling, Syntax, Punctuation, Logic, etc, are important, when writing. Without those areas, any and all your ideas are dismissed as the ramblings of the uneducated and uninformed.

In other words, you are considered a laughingstock.

• Alice Smat says:

OMG are you really that ignorant? Anyone with any common sense would know the election was fraudulent. If people would have taken the time to actually watch the shows that went over the expert analysis, you would know it was stolen. It is a sad day in America when the DEMS can get away with fraud. But the people know about it and they will be watched at the next election. In my opinion we need to do away with the votin machines and go back to manual voting and have a DEM and a REP at each table to watch the other as the votes are being counted. Where has the integrity gone in this nation? Evil has taken over and people better wake up. People better decide where they want to end up when they are no longer on this earth. We all get judged!

• Sic&Tired says:

Amazing – “Halie Whitney”…How Stupid You REALLY ARE..!!!

25. Linda McCarthy says:

I’d like to ban a lost of people and their stupid mouths too but it isn’t happening. Pelosi, schumer, fauci, fienstine, biden, just off the top of my head but the list goes on. When I get my desire it will take care of hers.

26. Rodney Moon says:

The view is even worse

27. lili says:

CNN is full of it!

28. Mike says:

Who believes the network that lies more than any other one. That is CNN. And they should be canceled They only push lies and racism. Americans are sick of them. Just my opinion.

29. Robert says:

What an HONOR!

30. Dominic Riccordino says:

That is one man’s opinion of what Tucker is saying. I don’t care what his opinion is of Tucker Carlson. This CNN host has absolutely no credibility.

• maxibaby says:

Let me repeat…..this dog faced pony soldier faux journalist and his CNN aka “communist news network” have less than zero credibility!
      Anyone who doesn’t like what Tucker Carlson has to say…..don’t watch, it’s as simple as that! Liberals/marxist always do things the hard way, instead of trying to control what people watch liberals/marxist should just not watch what offends them and keep their mouths shut! However, if they would watch something other than MSM they would learn what truth and facts REALLY MEANS!