Michelle Obama Wants to Teach the World a Lesson – The Red Alert News

Michelle Obama Wants to Teach the World a Lesson

Michelle Obama said Tuesday that Meghan Meghan’s claim a member of the British royal family queried the possible darkness of her son’s skin was “heartbreaking” but “not a complete surprise” and she hoped the revelation would teach the world a lesson,” according to Breitbart. [emphasis added]

The 39-year-old and her husband, Prince Harry, previously accused an unidentified royal family member of raising racist concerns about their son Archie, now aged one, as Breitbart News reported

“The royal family’s unsolicited remarks about Archie’s skin color were hard for her to understand, Michelle Obama said.

“‘I could never understand how it wouldn’t be seen as an added benefit and a reflection of the world today, especially right now, to go how inclusive is that that you can see someone who looks like you in this family, much less someone who was born into it,’ she said.

“Asked about Meghan’s disclosure of the remark about Archie, the Daily Telegraph reports the former first lady told NBC News: ‘I feel like that was heartbreaking to hear, that she felt like she was in her own family — her own family thought differently of her.’

“‘As I said before, race isn’t a new construct in this world for people of color, and so it wasn’t a complete surprise to hear her feelings and to have them articulated,’ she said.”

For more, go to Breitbart.

Please share your opinion about Michelle Obama inserting herself into the Royal Family dispute in the comment section.

1. David says:

LMAO Mr. Lemming everyone is a racist have you given you house to black people like they say you should because you had white privilege?? Are you white??? Do you say you are sorry to every black person you meet because you were born white that is what our professor and teachers say we should do. Simple questions Mt. Larson Did you serve in the military for your country another simple question Yet you seem to avoid it. Tell me you are a true Patriot and served with honor for your country. Maybe you can go down here to the border and meet some real terrorist I just question what the government says happened Those crossing the border will kill you my misguided Patriot. Ask your government about agent White and agent Purple My friend who was in Vietnam sprayed them along with Agent Orange His baby was born perfectly formed but nothing inside developed he got to hold his son for 5 minutes before he died and the doctors told him never to have another child because the chemicals would kill any baby he died a year later. I got to bury my Best friend because of a lie this government said that started a war The story of the destroyers attacked by North Vietnamese fun boats. So remember never question what your government says or does or you will be a terrorist

2. Gitmo says:

Michelle Obama is as useless as her corrupt husband!! They both need to shut up and disappear and quit acting like there somebody! They want to be hollywoods but there just plain nobodys! Racists more than anything!

• Nadine Meade says:

you are so right….the Obamas are NOBODY….they are NOT qualified to give advice to anyone about anything…except how to lie and cheat! They are experts at that!!!! Obama is THEa CAUSE of what is wrong in America….wish we could deport he and his family back to Africa!!!!

3. David says:

MR. Larson I heard these words when I was a teenager the person That said them I respected and still do but for some reason they put a chill down my spine ” For The Father Land” “For The Mother Land ” and these are the words that scared me as a teenager ” Ask not what you country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country ” Yeah I know I am a terrorist seems to be your favorite saying that and Racist LMAO By the way Mr. Patriot the shop I was on was stationed in Norfolk Virginia also had the pleasure of going to Gitmo Cuba I am sure you know what that is every patriot knows that place. Did you read 1984 and Animal farm. Did you read what the American Government did to the Indians sir??? Did you read Bury my Heart at Wounded Knee?? Also my friend I don’t believe we killed the emperor of Japan or even Hitler did we?? Bur we killed Bin Laden and he wasn’t even the leader But no I don’t feel sorry for him at all and I do not feel sorry for Hitler or Stalin Or Lenin or Saddam or Amin Da Da But I still believe in what our constitution says a speedy and fair trail by your peers no mater the person no mater the crime They didn’t kill any Presidents for the slaughter of the Indians did they???

4. Carolyn says:

Michelle Obama couldn’t teach anyone to even boil water, much less anything else. Just my opinion. And wasn’t it yesterday she said she was stepping down from politics? THAT didn’t last long.

5. Sam says:

Who cares what the first black male “first lady” thinks! It was such a disgrace to have such a freak in the white house. Glad it’s gone and hopefully soon forgotten! It’s time to stop throwing money at them. This odd couple has certainly profited from the 8 years of fraud and setting up America for destruction, and continues as long as stupid sheep will follow what they say!

6. David says:

Mr. Lemming also sir please give me the post where I said anything about the responders to me they are the best we have here and our military very brave people sorry but I would not have climbed those stairs in the Towers petrified of heights Please give me the post where I said anything except why was there no plane debris on the ground has nothing to do with responders you can find the post by the red time and date in the left top corner Also did you serve in the military Mr. Patriot just a question from a terrorist as you call me. Please don’t tell me you own a gun if you do this is why we need mental health check on people who apply for gun permits the gun doesn’t kill people it is the loose banana peel behind the trigger. Also did you watch the Daniel Shaver video that is happening far too much to people Black and White in this country. They also just caught 4 people whose names were on the terrorist list at the border but they didn’t say how many got away Even the drug cartels say when Biden stopped funding the wall it was the chance they were waiting for. They flooded the border with children and women who some were carrying drugs and then when the border agents were busy playing baby sitter they brought the drugs and terrorist and gang members and other lovely people into the country. Please show the post Mr. Larson where I said the Twin Towers and Pentagon did not happen and where I disrespected the responders They have brain surgery that can help you But you just can’t fix stupid sorry

7. David says:

LMAO MT> Larson my name is David Smith and I served for four years in the Navy because the seals refused me from a scar on my neck given to me as a present from a Mexican with a knife. I have a honorable discharge. You said Donald was wrong when he said we are all the same in God’s eye’s you really need medication my so misguided friend And please explain to me how Michelle did something so special and impossible by giving birth to two children MT Larson women give birth every day And wasn’t Saddam killing his people especially the Kurds who begged Bush for help and didn’t he invade Kuwait or did I miss something MT Larson the history major And yes Bush started the war for oil I could be wrong but what I read the Queen never said those words and at 100 years old she still has more brain cells working than Biden. As for being a terrorist MR. Lemming I love America I just stop trusting the government years ago MT Larson please give me the date and time of the post where I said the Twin Towers did not happen or the Pentagon I questioned who did it and why things happened when experts said things could not happen that way. Please get some medication you really need it

8. David says:

Mt. Larson once again putting words in my mouth I did not say Hitler was my hero or Bin Laden you need to get on medication my friend seems everyone is a racist but you And what Obama says either of them who cares Or Bush or Clinton You give Germany and Sweden a bad name why don’t you answer my questions did you ever serve in the military for this country???

9. Charles Larson says:

Michelle, bravo, thank you , you tell them white racists here. You go, girl. Teach those nitwits a lesson. How dare they dislike HARRY and MEGHAN’S son’s skin color and shade. WTF? ALL HE DID WAS BE BORN. HE’S STILL A HUMAN BEING, NOT AN UGLY DUCKLING. GIVE HIM A BREAK! THIS WORLD IS TOUGH ENOUGH TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH RACIST P.O.S.’ ALL HIS LIFE. Hey, Archie, be cool, dude. Welcome to our world.

• Nadine Meade says:

ives a damn about Archie’s skin color…he is of mixed races…who cares???? Why make such a deal out of it? most ROYALTIES are of mixed bloods? Besides….who cares?

10. David says:

Mr. Lemming Never answered my question did you serve in the military and decide you would defend every citizen black white red yellow with your life??? I did Did you volunteer for Vietnam and the Navy Seals I did. Did you ever read how many people died or disappeared after the Kennedy murder??? you should. Have you read the Warren commission report it was funnier than any comic book I have ever read. Can you read MT. Larson try reading things from both sides of the story Do you remember all the times the government said there were no flying UFO’s they destroyed people’s careers and lives with their lies and now they say oh yeah UFO’s are real Why would they lie like that Mr. Lemming??? We are now fighting in Syria can you explain that to me Mt. brilliant Larson??? And no one can pretend to be Black white Indian or any other race Mt. Larson just like you could never pretend to be white. I am glad you live in America If you run low on money go join BLM they made 90 million dollars scamming people by rioting burning buildings raping and killing people yet no on has been brought to trail for their crimes and they know the leader is he not as guilty as Bin Laden But I guess murder is different isn’t it MR Lemming Stay safe in America if you feel that you are being abused go to Africa where you can be free

11. David says:

LOL Mt. Larsin I never denied 9/11 happened or the Pentagon I just question who and how it happen Hitler would have loved you he could have sent you to the Russian front and you would have thanked him Just keep putting words in my mouth and keep believing everything these corrupt politicians tell you maybe I should call you Mr. Lemming

• Charles Larson says:

David, you’re a liar. You clearly mocked, doubted and denied the 9-11-2001 attacks with airplanes knocking down the Twin Towers, crashing in a Pennsylvania field and into the Pentagon ever happened that killed nearly 3000 people and injured thousands of first-line fire fighters and police officers with heavy dust-like poluted air that caused breathing problems and PTSD AND OTHER INJURIES WHILE TRYING TO SAVE LIVES. NOT TO MENTION THE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN DAMAGE DONE IN NEW YORK CITY AND IN WASHINGTON’S PENTAGON. YOU SAID THOSE TERRORIST ATTACKS DID NOT HAPPEN AND WERE A FIGMENT OF OUR IMAGINATION BECAUSE THE USA GOVERNMENT DID NOT EVER SHOW YOU PIECES OF AIRPLANE WRECKAGE TO PROVE IT REALLY HAPPENED WHICH YOU REQUIRE. I NEVER PUT ANY WORDS IN YOUR MOUTH OR MADE UP YOUR POST, MR. LIAR. YOU ALSO SAID OUR USA PRESIDENT AND GOVERNMENT KILLED “A MAN” IN A ” FOREIGN COUNTRY” WITHOUT GIVING HIM “A FAIR TRIAL”. NO SHIT, MR. TERRORIST. BIN LADEN AND AL QAEDA TOOK RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ATTACK> FOR THAT EVIL PLANNED ORCHESTRATED ATTACK OF HIJACKED AIRPLANES ON OUR COUNTRY, IT WAS A BLATANT ACT OF WAR, IDIOT, LIKE THE JAPANESE BOMBING OF PEARL HARBOR. OUR GOVERNMENT NEVER GAVE HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI JAPANESE PEOPLE A “FAIR TRIAL” , TOO. WE WERE AT WAR. WE GAVE THEM SOME OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE. DITTO FOR BIN LADEN. HE DID NOT EARN A “FAIR TRIAL”, LUNATIC. WE DON’T NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS OR TOLERATE TERRORISM, MASS MURDER AND ACTS OF WAR ON OUR PEOPLE. ONLY A REAL TERRORIST COULD POST YOUR NONSENSE SYMPATHIZING FOR THE MASS MURDERER AND MASTER-MIND TERRORIST WHO PLANNED THE ATTACK. YOU CONDEMNED BIN LADEN’S MURDER, WHICH WAS DONE IN A MILITARY OPERATION IN SELF DEFENSE OF OUR SPECIAL FORCES. GOOD RIDDANCE WHATEVER IT TOOK. THAT’S AN ACCURATE RECAP OF YOUR POST, WITH YOUR REPEATED STATEMENTS THAT YOU HATE ALL OF OUR POLITICIANS, ANOTHER STATEMENT PROVING YOU SYMPATHIZE WITH THE TERRORISTS INSTEAD. SO , BEAT IT, MR. LIAR.

• Charles Larson says:

David, I’m half German, a quarter Swedish, and a quarter English & Irish. If I were ever in Germany in Hitler’s time and era ,I’d have beat him up and he never would’ve come into power, the little DICK-HEAD. IT FIGURES THAT HE’S YOUR REAL GREATEST HERO. YOU KEEP PROVING MY POINT, POOPY HEAD. OH, AND I DON’T BELIEVE YOU SERVED IN THE MILITARY BECAUSE IT’S MIND- BOGGLING HOW YOU BECAME ANTI- USA IF YOU DID. YOU’RE OBVIOUSLY TOO SCARED TO PUT YOUR REAL FULL NAME OUT HERE, COWARD.

12. David G. says:

If you’re White be proud, I am, there’s millions of us who are and don’t listen to frauds about skin colors.

13. Charles Arnold says:

Was Michelle ask her opinion or she just thinks she has a put her two cents in? I don’t think anybody cares what she thinks.

• Ladybug Red says:

I could care less what michelle obama has to say about anything.
      I wish we could stop her from being able to make comments. They want to stop Trump from being able to comment on anything. So, since michelle is really nothing. She was not voted into anything. President Trump was voted into being president.

• Charles Larson says:

Ladybug, you’re another white racist low-life. You DO CARE what Michelle says and thinks, as you prove by your post, liar.

14. Nyleve Nonnel says:

She doesn’t matter, nor will she ever.

15. Terrie Wyatt says:

The Obama’s are the most racist people ever, they stir up trouble where ever they go.

16. Thomas says:

17. Thomas says:

When Michelle Obama speaks something is about to be twisted from it’s perfect form. She stirs up trouble not peace. Tell us how you spent our money while making over 40 million b4 leaving the White House … yes, we want receipts. She wants President Biden to blow it, Barack wants to be the first “former president”to win the next Election STAY TUNED the back stabbing is coming.

18. AJ says:

These so called royals have no business here in the USA wanting to be treated as “royals”. They get millions a year allowance to live on from England. Reminded them what happened in 1776.
    Further, Obama was worth half a million dollars before he became president. Now he is worth almost 80 million. Shows what a crook he and was/is. And his wife is just as bad. No statement about how walking dead Biden is destroying our country. These people only care about themselves. And are never happy no matter how much money they have and steal. I am sure there are more important to discuss then these wastes. The word negro comes from the word niggard, which means worthless.

19. David says:

Mt.Larson I don’t believe Mini said she was of black mixed race she just said mixed rave from what I read you just took it for granted she was part black but I think she explained what race mix she was when she started talking about the eye color and the skin color Sounded to me like she could be any race

20. David says:

LMAO Mt Larson I don’t know what rock you live under but I have heard black people call each other the N word and coon other wonderful names Seems to me the N word describes people of every race and color to me it just means a bad person. But what do I know I am a racist LMAO

21. David says:

I have a question for all you who believe what the government says and I am quite stupid and have no answer on this perhaps you can help me > I read scientist know of a black hole that emits a beam of light but from what I was always taught a black hole has no light and destroys everything that comes near it. How the real problem comes when they say this black hole is 13 BILION light years away how can they know that even the Hubble telescope can not see that . Just a stupid question. Because there are things going on that you don’t know And I sure don’t

22. David says:

LMAO Good to hear from you MT.Larson sadly the Iraq dictator was not my hero I am German and Hitler was not my hero either LOL He invaded another country not that I care they said we went to war with Iraq for that reason a false lie we went in for the OIL. And No Mt. Larson I hate Bush as much as I hate every other politician Was it not Obama who came up with the Idea to send them the money or was I ill informed??? As for the whips and lashes why would I get that if I am a terrorist as you say Obama did not give the Iranians a beating he just gave them the money So because Mini said Coon she can not be mixed race LMAO So what do you say about Blacks calling Blacks Nigga’s I am glad you came back. Bush and his vice President were totally corrupt You remember the oil well explosion in the gulf I am sure you remember do you believe that was an accident too?? If you do you need to do some serious research on the owner and what Bush and his VP did prior to the explosion I am not Reb or Demo I hate all politicians equally People blame Trump because he did not mandate mask well it seems now they have been saying the mask don’t help anyway And I am not a Trump fan Did you watch the video of Daniel Shaver if not you should. As for the vaccines Trump made a horrible mistake he rushed the Pharmacies to get vaccines and now it seems the vaccines are worse than the virus Same with the Polio vaccine and other vaccines. I am glad you are back you make the conversations funny and different Take care my friend OOPs poor choice of words I am a racist from what I have been told and I am sure you don’t make friends with racist

• Charles Larson says:

Mini is a white racist , as I proved. Why else DID she NOT SAY what mixed races she is? It’s because she’s merely a white mutt like most whites are, she confuses a mix of EUROPEAN WHITE ETHNICITIES WITH “MIXED RACE”. SHE OBVIOUSLY IS OF WHITE/CAUCASION SKIN, AND NOT OF “COLOR”. NO ONE CARES. THE POINT IS SHE CAN’T POSSIBLY KNOW HOW A BLACK OR DARK COLORED SKIN PERSON FEELS ABOUT WHITE RACISM. YOU MOCKED AND DENY THE 9-11-2001 TERRORIST ATTACKS ON OUR COUNTRY AND SPAT ON SOME 3000 AMERICAN DEATHS and the hell our country went through, so yeah you deserve a whipping and to go to hell since ONLY A REAL TERRORIST WOULD SHARE AND EXPRESS YOUR CRAZY LIES AND NONSENSE. HURRY AWAY!

23. Michelle Obama Wants to Teach the World a Lesson.-
    The Fool wants to teach, and the Clever one wants to learn.

24. Sharon says:

She needs to go away no one cares what she has to say

25. Terrie says:

I don’t believe RF said anything like that. Meghan is just a selfish spoiled brat drama queen. And Michell Obama needs to shut her face and go away. Because no one cares about her opion

26. David says:

Hi Sunne not bad English or a misprint I call Larson MT. Larson now not Mr. Larson because when you pile manure so high it becomes a mountain of manure LOL Come out and play with me Mt. Larson We can talk about your Democratic President Obama and his wife and what they did got this country and the black people we know what he did for the Iranians

27. Terry says:

WwWet Michelle’s lips and stick her on the wall. That should shut her(him) up.

28. David says:

Hi CK good to hear from you go get your friends and lets get this party started LOL

29. MIKE says:

What does Mickell want to teach us, to despise whining simpering democrats??? Anybody with any integrity & half a brain has already figured that out.
    GO TRUMP 2024-2028-2032————

30. Mark Bradburn says:

nobama when he was president sent $ 150 billion cash to the fine country of IRAN Traitor!

• Charles Larson says:

Mark, Obama AND THE USA CONGRESS DID THAT, A CONGRESS WITH REPUBLICANS, TOO. THEY SENT MANY MORE BILLIONS of dollars TO IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN AS WELL. OH, AND IT WAS OUR REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT BUSH WHO DUMBLY AND WRONGLY STARTED A WAR WITH IRAQ, A NATION THAT WAS NO CREDIBLE THREAT TO THE USA, EVEN THOUGH MOST OF US WERE HAPPY WHEN IT WAS OVER WITH THE OUSTER OF SADAM HUSSEIN, APPARENTLY ONE OF DAVID’S HEROES.

31. Sic&Tired says:

Michelle Obama…..Belongs to the “Obamanation” grouping.!!! If, anyone could fall of the Planet and just Float Away…. It is HER.!! What a Pathetic Woman.
    She was NEVER – Considered a First Lady in my Book.!!!

Ship them both back to Britain. we don’t need the whiners.

33. David says:

Jeez where are my friends Spark Sheldon Mt.Larson CK Corri and Holly and the others I had a lousy day and need a few laughs

34. Sunne says:

Can you believe the Obama gibberish ? She is a Harvard Law Graduate, in what alternative universe of illogic?
    Her Princeton senior thesis is online. There it was ………………Gibberish 400

35. David says:

Just remember to tell an African American every time you meet one that you are sorry for being born white LOL If you have a hard time finding one go to the nearest riot LOL And give them your house because you had white privilege. BLM has done a great job at repairing race relations LOL And so has Michelle Obama So give them credit LMAO

36. David says:

Is Trump the only President to never take a paycheck while in office??? But I know Obama did LOL And even paid his friends the Iranians I wish he would pay me LOL Mr. Larson called me a terrorist I should at least get a few million LOL

• Charles Larson says:

You cried about the USA killing your hero OSAMA BIN LADEN, and now you claim you’re NOT a terrorist? Name another American who bitched about BIN LADEN’S DEATH and failure to live to be tried in court for his terroristic crimes. Why have you STILL NOT LEFT OUR COUNTRY? YOU HAD THE INSANITY AND AUDACITY TO CLAIM THE 9- 11- 2001 TERRORIST ATTACKS DID NOT HAPPEN AND THAT THERE WERE NO AMERICANS KILLED THAT DAY, BECAUSE YOU’RE UNHAPPY THAT OUR GOVERNMENT DID NOT SALVAGE PIECES OF AIRPLANE WRECKAGE TO SATISFY YOUR DOUBT OF PROOF. JUST BECAUSE THEY DID NOT SHOW PIECES TO YOU, DOES THAT PROVE YOUR INSANE THEORY THAT IT WAS “FAKE NEWS”, MR. LUNATIC? Go away, please, before I sic Joe Biden on your ass.

• Charles Larson says:

I posted a reply here that the moderator apparently took down, but you proved you’re a terrorist in your previous post in mocking the 9-11- 2001 terrorist attacks on our country and deny they happened because you saw no plane wreckage in Pennsylvania and you condemned the USA GOVERNMENT KILLING OSAMA BIN LADEN IN A “FOREIGN COUNTRY” and not goving him a fair trial AND WHOM YOU CLEARLY REFERRED TO. YOU SAID THE PLANES THAT TOOK DOWN THE TWIN TOWERS DID NOT CRASH INTO THEM AND THE CRASHES AT THE PENTAGON AND PENNSYLVANIA DID NOT HAPPEN. WHO ELSE HERE SUPPORTS YOUR LYING TERRORISTS – SUPPORTING STATEMENTS HERE? How does NOT all of this sick- evil talk by you NOT PROVE YOU’RE A TERRORIST?

• Charles Larson says:

David, you should get a few million, for sure….Whip Lashes on your ass and back.

37. MINI says:

WHAT A CROP OF POO,POO…..SO I’M A MIX RACE…IT IS ONLY NATURAL QUESTION … SOME SIBLINGS…BLOND, BLUE EYED..SOME A BEAUTIFUL OLIVE , BROWN EYES, SOME WITH GREEN EYES AND SHEER WHITE SKIN…. A NATURAL CONVERSATION…NOT RACIST AT ALL…SO SICK OF THESE COONS.

• Lori says:

I completely agree. It it just yet another pathetic attempt to play that never ending race card. It’s a mental illness really. A pathetic attempt at taking a moral high ground by virtue of victimhood.

• Charles Larson says:

Mini, I don’t believe you’re of mixed race unless you’re from a different planet, you can’t have any black in you, because everyone well knows that such a person would NEVER USE THE N- WORD OR “COON” in describing another black person, you sick racist B. Say 10 HAIL MARY’S , 5 ART-IN- HEAVENS AND PRAY THAT GOD FORGIVES YOU.

38. John Deck says:

I don’t know how to reply to her problem because I am white. I think that the black community wears it’s feelings on it sleave because when my ancestors came over they where INDENTURED SERVENTS in Maryland in the early 1600’s.They were required to clear the fields, plant and tend the crops for NO pay only food and housing. In the early 1808 the United States made illegal to Buy or Sell a human being. The federal Government had maintained the objective date of 1860 as the end of Slavery in the United States. The Civil War was fought over State’s Right’s.
    All of these organizations that “REPRESENT” the people of color constantly want money from them and encourage descension. I have several friends that are black and whom I respect because they have made something of them selves. One is an Economist, he feels that being called an AFRICIAN American is disrespectful to him, he says I was born here, went to School here, Taught school here and have never been to AFRICA. as he put’s it I’m no more African than you are. Grow up Join in and Contribute, rather than Take. When your children go to school make sure that the teachers know that you support them.

39. Audrey Jane Spaulding says:

I keep seeing on line. Was Obama a Better President than Trump. Hell no
    I keep seeing the same question on line. Would you vote for Obama if he ran again. Hell no
    Apparently the Book that they put out isn’t the success they thought it would be.
    I do not want to see Obama as President again. Good Lord we almost starved to death when he was President and When he said he wouldn’t run again if the Economy wasn’t better. Another Lie!! The Economy was just starting to roll in the right direction when Trump lost and Dementia Joe took over and we can all see that Joe isn’t running the Country and neither is Harris. The Dems are running the Country into the Ground Again. I don’t think they ever understand that there are no Leaders that are in the Party except for Pelosi and Chuck, Adam Schiff, Booker and you name it. What a bunch of losers. I just hope the Older Americans can hold out so we can get rid of this bunch again. Trump didn’t lose, but they can’t afford to let him Win Again.

40. Warren says:

If Michelle really believes anything that Meghan says, I have some land in Florida that she might like. But then they both lie out their asses and have no idea what they are talking about.

41. Richard Zimmer says:

Michelle keeps her big nose where it shouldn’t be.
    Get a job or did you and Obama get enough extra fraud money as again not investigated.
    Biden got lots of fraudulent payments that the FBI just will not charge him or his son. FBI needs a strong manager because they can not be trusted.
    Now Michelle was it 28 different country’s that you went to sometimes with your daughters and Aunts.
    Who Paid that Bill and what did the US people get out of that.
    Just like the abuse that your husband continued against the Black people.
    They never moved ahead at all but Michelle sure did.
    They never had millions of dollars before becoming the president but they sure had millions coming out of the DEM. government.
    Are they going to get audited?
    Or once again sweep it under the rug.

• Lori says:

👍

• Charles Larson says:

Richard, that’s a good point and a good question. They just bought an island last year for $14.5 million like Trump did. Though, they both wrote books that presumably earned them most of that money. I’m sure the IRS is no less interested in their finances than they are in Trump’s and IVANKA TRUMP’S, TOO, AFTER SHE REPORTEDLY MADE SOME $650 MILLION LAST YEAR, ( hard to fathom, maybe it was over 4 years)I read. Still, it would be amazing IF THE IRS “found” criminal wrongdoing after they let Trump go untouched for decades.

42. Donald Cook says:

There is a reason for different Colors, but we are all the same to God.

• Charles Larson says:

Donald, you are so very wrong. “It’s easier for a Camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man/ person to enter the gates of Heaven.” God requires certain “colors” regarding behavior and goodness and condemns people who commit “dark/ evil behavior” and acts. Donald Trump, in example, as a rich heir has been rich all of his life. That means he has more to worry about than we poor-true Christians regarding the afterlife. I wish him well in the future, though., IF HE SURVIVES HIS MANY PENDING LEGAL WOES , WHICH HE’S COUNTING ON HIS ISLAND RETREAT FOR.

• tsasse66 says:

Geez Charles Larson, you sound like you have a hard-on for Trump you talk about him so much. Get a life and move on.

• Charles Larson says:

No, I only mention Trump because you and most of these website posters are well known as Trump supporters. You have a hard-on for defending him from the truth, he lost the election fair and square , ADMIT IT AND YOU GET A LIFE, LOSER !

43. J. R. says:

You’re right!!! It’s none of Michelle’s business. She sticks her nose into everyone’s business when it comes to race especially!!! Most of us probably didn’t even think of it until Michelle brought it up!!! She just likes to stir things up!!!!

• Exactly- stir the pot- Michele Obama- everyone forgot about her – so she has to jump in the fray for attention! She is pathetic!

• DianMan'Yari says:

She’s not getting much press these days(thankfully) so this way she does plus she does like to stir the poop

• Mary says:

Guess you know Michelle is a man, that’s why they call her Michael. The so called kids hate her n Obama, be cause they are renting these kids from their real parents. Suck it up buttercup. Democracts started the KKK, but they kiss A_ _ over them. Karma people.

44. Franklin Steele says:

This is funny! What can she teach besides how quotas got her where she is.

45. Nina says:

Michael Obama just shut up you are not nothing anymore and never will be. Just go away please we get tired of seeing you and hearing you. Just go away

• Amen to all who want her to go away. Anyone named obama craves money and attention. The media and the dems fawned all over them. Obama brought us way down on moral issues and catered to homosexuals and abortionists. He was the worst potus in our history. He thinks he is serving a third term by remaining in the shadows to influence groping joe’s “decisions.” Michelle obozo is nothing but a self centered black woman who thinks the world owes her a living. Funny how these two creeps keep getting quoted but we never hear from George and Barbara Bush! Lord knows all we hear about President and Mrs. Trump are lies and negativity.

• Charles Larson says:

Carol, that’s not true. Melania is getting lots of praise and new business in selling her line of cannabis products that is becoming popular among celebrities and Americans. I just ordered some free samples on the internet. It would be funny if they’re “fake”, Ha Ha, but I like her character and integrity, unlike “The Donald’s”.

• Buck says:

That is funny coming from a person who is committed to deceive the USA,all know her husband is homosexual ,with her pretending to be a woman,when in fact she is biological a man.

• ck says:

Go read some more Qanon shit, “Buck the Stupid Fuck”!!

• Charles Larson says:

Buck, for a “man”, you must admit that Michelle has accomplished amazing and “impossible” things like giving birth to two attractive and intelligent black daughters. They seem to be her “spitting image”, or do you think they’re too light- skinned for you? Aw, shucks, what a shame, but remember that’s logical given their dad’s mom was white. What a shame that you white racist A- HOLES REALLY SHOW YOUR “TRUE COLOR” HERE. I’M AMAZED THE MODERATORS KEEP “MODERATING” MY COMMENTS AND NONE OF YOUR RACISTS’ TRASH. WOW. Maybe TUCKER CARLSON IS THE MODERATOR. They should reveal themselves.

• Gleeda Blackwell says:

46. Amanda says:

She needs to stay out of it, this is not her family, she is not a Royal and she is no one special. She should not be interfering with other people’s life’s.

47. David says:

LOL Who really cares what Michelle says anyway???

48. Ray Wadinski says:

Just shut up!!

49. F F Tramutola Jr. says:

Maybe she/he should mind their own fucking racist, bigot, ignorant business!

50. Olive says:

Good, old, useless Michelle needs to give the world a break and a rest from her unsolicited opinions and attempts to lecture others. She should concentrate on losing a few pounds and improving her own mind and keeping an eye on her wandering husband. This would maybe benefit her more than injecting herself into the life and complaints of spoiled brat celebrities. Why not be concerned for the average “working American”, who can’t even feed their own families??? What about that, Michelle???

51. Pat Roberts says:

Since there is no verification that snyone in Royal Family actually refered to the child’s skin color negatively….other than what the Suseex claim have turned out to be lies .

This couple trying to set themselves up for racist type programs, climate change focus, etc..on Netflix
    .if it means disparaging the Toyal .family…OK by them

Michele sticking her nose in without knowing only one side of story…is sadly to be expected…but extremely ill advised.

• scorpio says:

it’s a natural question; asking about baby archie’s skin color or if he will have red hair like father Harry.
      Making an innocent question…Mtn out of mole hill…

• Charles Larson says:

Pat, do you honestly think the Queen of England Elizabeth at age 100 or whatever, is not a racist and is not the royal person whom Meghan heard to have made the alleged comment? Harry WAS PRETTY CLOSE TO HER AND HIS DAD CHARLES.

52. Margaret says:

I think Megan lied, that is not her first rodeo.

53. Gork says:

Michelle needs to get a life.

54. Roy Westberg says:

Trump 2024 show joe the door cause he cant find it by himself

• Darcy says:

In reply to Roy on Trump showing ole joe the door: you do know why that fence was put up around the White House , it was because once ole joe goes out the door, and gets lost, they don’t have so far to go to look for him!!!!

• Charles Larson says:

Darcy, you’re funny. NOT! The fence around the WHITE HOUSE grounds has been there for centuries. Did not you see ‘White House Down’ and other White House movies? Trump spent less time at the White House than every other President, he probably would get lost without his secret service detail and Ivanka to guide him.