Nikki Haley Says She’s ‘Disgusted’ by Trump – The Red Alert News

Nikki Haley Says She’s ‘Disgusted’ by Trump

Nikki Haley has stunned the world of conservative politics with a series of extremely critical statements about Donald Trump.

**********
Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley issued stunning remarks breaking with former President Trump, telling Politico in an interview published Friday that she believes he ‘let us down,'” according to The Hill.

“‘We need to acknowledge he let us down,’ Haley, who served in her ambassador role under Trump, said. ‘He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again.’

Haley’s remarks are her strongest yet against the former president in the aftermath of the Jan. 6 Capitol riot and come as Trump’s legal team is set to present its defense of Trump on Friday in his second Senate impeachment trial.”

Additionally, Haley stated:

• When I tell you I’m angry, it’s an understatement. I am so disappointed in the fact that [despite] the loyalty and friendship he had with Mike Pence, that he would do that to him. Like, I’m disgusted by it.”
  • “He’s got a big bully pulpit. He should be responsible with it.”
  • “And it wasn’t just his words. His actions since Election Day will be judged harshly by history.”

For more on this report, go to The Hill.

Please share your thoughts in the comment section. What do you think about the way Nikki Haley is speaking about former President Trump? Do you agree or disagree with her?

1. Robert Wright says:

Three points. First, the eletion WAS stolen. How? By changing the election laws to allow for harvesting of votes in key States (Ga., Michigan, Pa., Wisconsin, Arizona, and Minnesota. Second, Nikki Haley is just a political opportunist and demagogue who plays to the crowd. Always has been; her turning on Trump was no surprise, just like Romney, Sasse, Collins and all the other Rhinos. Third, Donald Trump did a great job as President, despite being being handicapped by the worst mistreatment of any President ever for four whole years. I will vote for him in 2024. He is a fighter for the people and deserves support.

What the tinkerbell cannot grasp is that we the taxpayers are sick and tired of her, period. Sit down and shut up.

3. Bill says:

I really thought Haley had something going for her future But(theres that OLE BUT)again like all political HACKS THE TRUE COLORS APPEAR WHEN THE GOING GETS ROUGH AND THEY FOLD LIKE A CHEAP CAMERA. GOOD BYE HALEY AS YOU ARE PLACED ON THE DUST BIN OF POLITICAL HISTORY.YOU MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE POLITICALLY.YOU KNOW THAT 75 MILLION PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP WELL HALEY WE ARE NOT IN ANY WAY GOING TO FORGET OR FORGIVE WHAT YOU SAID. AS FAR AS YOR ASPIRATIONS FOR PRESIDENT ARE CONCERNED AS WE SAY HERE IN NYC.FURGEDDA ABOUT IT YOUR DONE,DONE DONE.

• William H Wilson says:

McConnell and Nikki Haley are two of many that have condemned DJT. Rightly so in my opinion a few more people should have had the political will to do what is right for the country and get rid of the corrupt politician that DJT is. I did see that just McConnel’s condemnation of DJT will affect his political ambitions for years to come and again rightly so in my humble opinion.

• William H. Wilson Jr. says:

The following article caught my attention “Former President Donald Trump’s second acquittal by the US Senate proved the enduring power he holds over the Republican Party, with the results Saturday setting the dangerous precedent that even an autocratic leader who violates his oath of office can escape punishment if he bullies enough senators into standing by him.”

a man wearing a suit and tie: U.S. President Donald Trump listens during a meeting with Hispanic pastors at the Roosevelt Room of the White House January 25, 2019 in Washington, DC.© Alex Wong/Getty Images U.S. President Donald Trump listens during a meeting with Hispanic pastors at the Roosevelt Room of the White House January 25, 2019 in Washington, DC.
      His win came after a feeble defense by his lawyers that amounted to little more than gaslighting and a presentation of falsehoods …

• Jeff says:

I weigh and value what President Trump has accomplished in his years in office. No other President has done more for this country than what he has done. President Trump stands for Biblical values, peace, America first, anything of high moral values. So it’s his platform that sets him above so many other past presidents. Granted his personality is flamboyant and makes a person think about that. And in order to achieve as much as he has over his term, in my mind, his achievements has required to ruffle a few feathers. So, it’s his platform that is so important, not his personality. And fir that, our country owes him a debt of gratitude. We also owe him forgiveness. God sent His son to die on the cross to FORGIVE us our sins. If you are unable to forgive, then you place yourself higher than God. Please rethink about not forgiving as this unselfish act is very helpful and healthful.

• Carlos says:

“When I tell you I’m angry, it’s an understatement. I am so disappointed in the fact that [despite] the loyalty and friendship that president Trump had with her, that she would do that to him. Like, I’m disgusted by it.”
      “And it wasn’t just her words. Her actions since Election Day will be judged harshly by history.”

4. Duane G Koenig says:

I cannot believe the blatant atheistic histrionic hypocritical blathering of people who are audaciously indoctrinated with, create, or vicariously disseminating, and, or believing slanderous destructive visual & auditory materials, intentionally and without deliberation, thus perpetuating or acceding to its voracity! Truly we are rapidly becoming a secular society increasingly devoid of our Creator’s import in the foundation of that which was the birth of a Christian democratic, free nation. Yes, not perfect, but had what other nations have not! We have and are exponentially creating our own demons .Review history, studiously read the Bible and know God is our only hope. Apostacy is running rampant! Jesus Christ’s birth was just celebrated by some! His sacrificial death on the Cross was totally offering us the opportunity of forgiveness for our multitudinous sins, and life E ternal with him. Pray to God,in Jesus Name for restoration to a civil God honoring & serving peoples, searching for and spreading the Truth!!!

• William H. Wilson Jr. says:

Nikki Haley and Mitch McConnel are two people that at least see the true DJT and the pathetic looser that he is. The patriots et al believe his TV persona of being a devout Christian when he is the exact opposite in my opinion. The Bible does warn of a false profit and in my opinion that is who DJT and his believers are.

5. Cindy says:

You may be disgusted with the best President we ever had but there are many, many American people that are Disgusted with you, and do not deserve the position you hold.

• Michael OConnor says:

I agree. I was 100% behind Niki but now I wouldn’t p–s in her ear if her brain was on fire. This is wat is wrong with politics the real vultures appear with the smell of blood. Too bad, you could have been a strong voice for America, however, we must all choose the path we follow. Such a shame.

• William H. Wilson Jr. says:

My hope now is that Nikki Haley runs for president in 2024 and overtakes DJT and wins the candidacy than goes on to win the presidency. That would be great and would perhaps the patriots would go away and the government could go back to running the way it should w/o any DJT children in any office but perhaps in jail as the REPS wanted and Mr. Graham suggested and the patriot could go back to one of DJT’s favorite chants “lock her up” but I have no idea who the cheer leader would be but I might suggest Graham. Just my humble opinion.

• JD Barber says:

I agree 100% with you. In my mind Nikki Haley was a shining light with conservatives. What she has done is unforgivable. As far as I’m concerned, she just another swamp dweller.

• SDOfAZ says:

Well said about Haley and her vapid comments.

The VP Pence for not even trying to support the President against the lousy election steal by at least taking a real stance of not approving the delegates in the questionable states of 7 of them. He failed to negate the obvious dirty voting by ruling as the opportunity was presented by the state’s own legislatures actions to present Pence with two choices for his vote.

Pence had the chance to be a real honest man and select the legislatures option but he chose to go along with the steal option and confirm Biden. Establishment? You bet! Since it is apparent Pence still wants to live in the swamp.

And there does need to be term limits in the congress. This crap is getting old.

• Margaret Brown says:

I agree with you! Nikki,since when did you become perfect? You seem to be like most others, trying to climb the ladder to success but what if You were treated the way our Great President was and you knew in your heart you didn’t deserve to be branded for something you had not done! I imagine you would not like to be treated in that manner! So be kind to those who helped You climb that ladder!! My thoughts

6. Janey Cain says:

Nikki is a wannabe………who needs to find a hiding place and stay in it. she has truly ruined any chance for any higher office. Can’t stand folks who use others for advancement and then turn on them. Better yet she can be called a turncoat.

• Domenic Barbaro says:

Nikki Haley is a disappointment!
      I really thought that she had more integrity than what she has displayed.
      Really bad judgement on her part. She is NOT someone that neither I or many of the American people would support.
      Nikki, your career is not going anywhere.

7. David Milton says:

AZ Dave to CK you also may think the world is flat and that Jesus is not the Son of God SORRY FOR YOU

8. jean says:

Nikki Haley, Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations,seems to have a problem with her role as an Ambassador and with her loyalty to her Political Party. Also her respect to her President is not much do be desired. I have to wonder what would happen if she got close to President Biden, that maybe sometime to watch for.

9. Marie Budden says:

Sick and EVIL.

10. James Hutchins says:

Haley is a Moron Lowlife Troll who wants to be president I won’t Vote for her

11. Donna Storm says:

She’s another POS-rhino kind. She thinks jumping ship will help her political chances later. She’s wrong. She has screwed herself royally. Pence was no better. He failed Trump when the electoral votes were certified. He not only failed Trump, but he failed every voter who legally voted for Trump, the whole Republican Party, and the whole hx of this country. No one has EVER failed America more. The biggest Benedict Arnold in the hx of America. At any rate, their aspirations are moot because when this sham of a government comes down (and it will before much longer), they will be thrown out with the rest of the trash. This is in God’s hands.

• Ellsa says:

Donna,
      She just ended her chances for ever of being president, as has the other RINO’s. She just reduced the list, which is many.

12. JC says:

Nikki should keep her opinions to her self until she has seen all of the evidence and information. Somehow, she got something wrong!

13. Dannie Armstrong says:

Niki, probably just put her own foot on her own throat. Bye, Bye Niki.

14. CK your right it was rigged for your dump ass to believe basement biden won . the PAP POAS WONT BE IN OFFICE BY SUMMER THEY THE DEMORATS WILL RELEAVE HIM OF OFFICE FOR HEALTH REASONS MENTAL HEALTH COVID WOULD NOT PUT IT PASS THEM TO POSION HIM THATS JUST HOW CORUPT THEY ARE . FOR EVERYBODY POSES AS PRESIDENT PUPPIT ON A STRING.

• Ellsa says:

C k, you are so wrong. What are you reading, or have u lost all of your marbles? Dems did cheat, steal by rigging the ballot boxes.
      I guess you enjoy a communistic dictator telling you what you can and cannot do.

15. Carolyn says:

Nikki DO NOT EVER contact me again asking for donations. You are a RHINO along with McConnell, Pence, Romney and all the rest.

• Vinson says:

Ture that, she can kiss my rump.

• Heather says:

Nikki I am most ashamed of YOU, TRUMP most CERTAINLY did NOT CAUSE this, STOP THE HATE! You are a DISGRACE!!

• Christie says:

I agree with you, she is a back stabber and I just wonder if she is in bed with China like some of our friends across the isle and also some republications like Mitch and wife, that have ties to ccp

• Faye Canalini says:

I agree.Don’t send me any requests for money either.You and fake news are just alike!

• Blanca Holland says:

Add Loeffler to that list : who lost in ga. But voted against the election issues to be determined:after she blew her horn and had President Donald J Trump stump for her.

16. Bj says:

I cannot express my dissatisfaction in you more clearly. I am not even sure I believe this story. You are a woman of reason in the face of pure evil. There has been enough evil. I do not know of all that goes on In This filthy game of politics? But I am sure this is yet another set up by the not so discrete left! If President Trump did something to his Vice President? I am going to bet it was because he did not have his back when he needed it most! He is a fighter and that is why we love him! I cannot imagine what this man has been through. I see him as somewhat superhuman? I would put my bet on his truth over any of the bull shit that has been sent to the people. It is a shame we have been fed so much propaganda over the years! I would vote for him 10times over again.

• Steve Welborn says:

Bravo! It’s pitiful that so many RINOs have to show their ignorance in the public. Mrs Haley just set herself on fire. She is toast. Real conservative minds are watching carefully now. RINO Mitch is done too. None of these mudslingers could carry water for DJT! President Trump is our leader.

• Cherry Wood says:

I agree. AND IT IS A SHAME THAT PERSONS OF SUCH HIGH STSTUS DO NOT KNOW HOW TO INVESTIGATE THOROUGHLY!

Trump was on the phone, with a Rep’ from Alabama, at the same time they were taking Pence to safety. Also, Trumps tweets to protest peacefully, and go home, were removed from social media.

The thugs were hired by the LEFT, not Trump. Over 300 riots, a d this is the only one the LEFT cared about. In last years riots, the LEFT said to let them riot and burn it down, it might do some good! That’s much worse words than a thing that Trump ever stated! Why aren’t they on trial? Wait, they’re running our Country now????

• Kathy Hanson says:

I would vote for President Trump10 times over, too…. !!!!! You are right… the FAKE MEDIA has put out so much BULLSHIT….!!!! I don’t want to believe Nikki Haley made negative remarks against President Trump….it sounds more like the FAKE MEDIA twisting her words….I say this b/c Nikki Haley knows the EXTREME CIRCUMSTANCES that THE FAKE MEDIA AND DEMOCRATIC LEFT WING RADICALS have dragged President Trump & his Proud Patriotic Family through the last 4 years….AND THEN…. ALL THE DEMONS…C…RATS…..STOLE THE ELECTION….by the LOW-DOWN, DIRTY CHEATING OF VOTES THEY STOLE….RESULTING IN THE…ILLEGITIMATE, BEJING BIDEN…and BIDEN’S APPOINTMENT OF ALL HIS DEMONS…C…RATS LEFT-WING, RADICAL LEFTISTS…and MOST OF THEM BEING CRIMINALS (PROVEN)….!!!! I think ALL OF THEM ARE EXTREMELY, DISGUSTINGLY, EVIL…EVIL…EVIL

17. ck says:

She speaks the truth. Every Governor in every state agreed the election was fair. 61 courts, including SCOTUS agreed the election was fair. Just because you WANT to believe it was stolen, does not make it so. Suck it up and stop trying to destroy the country you so vehemently claim to love. THE ELECTION WAS NOT STOLEN!!!

• Tina says:

Ck it was most definitely STOLEN just because you chose not believe it just shows your ignorance. 80 million people voted for President Trump not Dementia Joe or BLM Antifa Harris. Those 2 did EVERYTHING they accused the REAL President Trump of the people by the people. Get educated before you spew CNN NBC CBS BS! #PresidentTrumprockedit

• ck says:

The election was not stolen!

• A true American says:

Haha you lot can’t keep your numbers straight. First it was 60 million then 62 million then 64 million and when we pointed out 81 million (the number of votes Biden received) was more than 60 million now you want to claim 80 million (still less than 81) I kind of feel bad for how delusionsed some of you are. The election was not rigged. Your candidate just lost. It’s been proven time and time again no matter how much money Trump threw at it. Stop listening to social media, stop getting your “facts” from Qanon, stop believing ridiculous conspiracy theories.

• Bj says:

You obviously did not watch absolute truth? you would have been able to see with your own eyes exactly where our votes went? Maybe you are ok with your vote being counted by foreign countries. But I am not! thankful for Space Force . It is TREASON
      We know it all now! We don’t need to count the dead. Underage. Felons, illegal immigrants, no state citizens. What you may need to think about if this is the new game . Your vote is up for grabs too? Down ballots included! Joe Biden and his ho did not win the election? For real! Not my President!
      YES, they are treasonous thieves. They know it and so do we!!

• E says:

You are right ck 50 states certified the votes, 61 courts upheld those certifications. That anyone can still believe the election was stolen is frankly UNBELIEVABLE.

• CC says:

Yes it WAS!!!!! The same can be said to you! Crooked people are in the system and have been for 20 or more years. I am a democrat and what Trump did was expose and opened most people’s eyes to a truth that the Democrats have been planning all along…that’s why Hillary couldn’t believe she didn’t win, It was because they had already rigged it but didn’t rig it enough because they couldn’t believe someone like Trump would have a chance! They were fooled because the country wanted someone not in the swamp. And so this time they made it impossible for a democrat not to win! It makes me sick to know who we have in the White House!!! It’s sickening!!!!! I am ashamed to say I am a democrat. I am changing my political party because I don’t know who they are anymore!! I have been a democrat for over 40 years. My husband is doing the same. Can’t stand all the liars they have become!

• Sally says:

Trump has a right to say what he believes. How much election troubles there are who knows?? You have admit there were some in many states and who knows what has now been covered up.

• I think that Nikki,like some other Republicans wants to make sure she can still fit in. Withdrawing from anything Trump related will keep her in good standing with the now Democratic control. The Republicans became afraid that they would lose their positions after Pelosi and others started saying they were going to get rid of Trump supporters. Look at Pense. That poor scared rabbit did like MC Connell and you would think they never knew Trump,they got so close to Pelosi you would have thought they were turning in their Republican badges. These are the people we are disappointed in. The ones who have the power to help Trump but turned coat and deserted him. Gotta protect their high dollar jobs.Pitiful.

• Kathy Hanson says:

GO…. India Stroupe…
        YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ON….WE WILL PUT THEM OUT…!!!
        TRUMP IS……NUMBER ..ONE…. ALWAYS WILL BE….AND… A PROUD
        AMERICAN PATRIOT….JUST LIKE YOU & ME…!!!! & OVER 100
        MILLION MORE PROUD PATRIOTS…..!!!!!

• Joe Bob says:

Just an FYI .. Of course the count of presented ballot votes will come out in similar new count .. duh .. they were counting the SAME PRESENTED vote ballots .. The only way it could be very different is if those ballots were scrapped and new ones submitted manually by each individual person .. smdh .. use your brains!!
      It doesn’t matter how many times you count 100 pennies, it should end up 100 pennies! The same applies concerning the twisted and rewritten submitted ballots..

• A true American says:

It’s nice to see another voice of reason in this thread of cult members. I also try to insert some reason but these cult members are far too brainwashed. All they know is “orange man good, anyone else bad”. It’s kind of sad they don’t realize they have let the Wolf in the henhouse and would follow him into complete destruction

• Kathy Hanson says:

C K…I am responding to your remarks…
      Why don’t you just state your name….I am sure I know the reason…
      YOU ARE A DEMON…C…RAT…AND A COWARD…JUST LIKE THE
      REST OF THE RATS…FROM THE SEWER…!!!!
      LET ME INFORM YOU….RAT….
      THE 2020 ELECTION WAS STOLEN FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP..!!
      ALL OF AMERICA KNOWS IT….EVEN YOU…RAT…AND THE REST OF
      THE LOW-DOWN, DIRTY, LYING, COWARD…DEMON…C…RATS….
      KNOW IT…
      YOU BUNCH OF ASSHOLE, SEWER RATS…NEED TO SUCK IT UP…
      YOUR BEJING BIDEN AND CRONIES …WILL NOT STEAL IT AGAIN..!!!
      THE PATRIOTS WILL BE MORE THAN PREPARED FOR THE NEXT
      ELECTION….
      YOU & THE NASTY, LYING, CHEATING, COWARD…LEFT……….
      CAN COUNT ON YOUR BULLSHIT…ILLEGAL…VOTING TACTICS..
      WILL NOT BE TOLERATED BY THE PROUD AMERICAN PEOPLE…!!!
      TAKE A SEAT AND WATCH…. RAT…AND ALL THE LEFT…!!!
      PRESIDENT TRUMP DID RECEIVE OVER …ONE HUNDRED MILLION
      VOTES….
      WE ARE READY….NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN…CHEATERS

18. judith says:

Nikky Your a flake , you don’t know what you are talking about. President Trump was the best thing that could have happen to America. He has more BRAINs, and heart than any of you Democrats, could ever have. One day you and the Democrats are going to wake up and find yourselves in a hole that you won’t be able to climb out of. It will be called Hell. You sold your soul to the devil, which is the DEMOCRATS.

19. Charlotte Reed says:

I am totally shocked and ashamed of Nikki!!! She has successfully moved to the other side!! I will NEVER listen to or read anything she says again!! She just shot any chance of a successful career as an honest and upstanding and loyal believable politician!! Go join your buddies in the enemy camp, Nikki!!! GOOD RIDDANCE!!! 😡😈

• Sally says:

Seems like Nikki Haley is worried that Trump might run again and if she ran for president she would lose against him?? CAUSE SHE WOULD!!

20. Bruce Wooden says:

What a two-faced bitch! Good job Nikki, you just committed political suicide! I wouldn’t touch you with swalwell’s d#ck!

21. I find the attacks on President Trump to be both disrespectful and appalling. He was the veryman needed at that time in history to save a nation in freefall, and we need him more than ever right now. Republicans, Independents and Conservatives who supported his Presidency are at risk of being harmed by the mostly Communistic Democrats in power at present. You must only look at there way of conducting themselves to realize they are not on the side of, nor do they represent the good will of the population at large. In this case I can not even suggest the electorate because a vote did not occur. I think you would find a strong assumption of the like from many other “Voters.” This country which I now loosely
    describe as “The United States of America” is in deep turmoil for as long as it will take to mend, if it is ever capable of doing such again. Many of those who opposed the President in the time it took to replace him, wish he was still holding that office. Love him or hate him, he was the very best President this nation has ever had the good fortune to have had…

• Chip says:

Hello Walter, I too have very much Respect for President Trump, please check out X22report.com, there you will Not Believe What Is Really In-store for the Crooked Congress and Others!!! 🇺🇸🙏

• ck says:

Keep going further on down that rabbit hole. The election was not stolen!

• Kathy Hanson says:

C…..K
          YOU ARE A BLUNDERING IDIOT….WHO NEEDS MENTAL HELP….
          OH YEH…ALL OF THE …EVIL..COWARD…..DEMON…C…RATS……
          OH YES…YOU INCLUDED…..NEED MENTAL HELP…..BUT,,
          REFUSE IT…..B/C…NONE OF THEM…ARE CLOSE TO HAVING AN
          IQ…..THAT ALLOWS FOR RECOGNITION THAT MENTAL HELP IS
          NEEDED FOR THEM…..!!!!!!
          ALL OF THE….DEMONS….C….RATS…..CAN SHUT THEIR…REALLY NASTY…..IGNORANT…..LYING….CHEATING….MISINFORMATION…
          BLOWHOLE….FACES😡😡😡😡
          BY THE WAY…..ALL DEMONS…C….RATS….ARE IN A…DEEP….UGLY…
          DARK….NASTY….HOLE…..
          THE PROUD PATRIOTS CAN BLOCK ….. THE DEMONS….DARK HOLE
          SO….THE DEMONS…C….RATS… NEVER…NEVER…NEVER…
          RISE UP AGAIN…..EVERRRRRRRR……!!!!!!
          IF I HAD ONE MORE THOUGHT ABOUT YOU…C…K….
          I BET YOU THINK YOU ARE SO VERY SMART …. MAYBE…EVEN…
          HIGHLY INTELLIGENT……🤪
          OH…..HO….HO…..WHAT AN OUTRAGEOUS LAUGH….ALL PROUD
          PATRIOTS….ARE HAVING….WHEN THEY READ THIS……
          OF COURSE….THE PATRIOTS ARE MENTALLY WELL……ALL KNOW
          THE R..E..A..L….T..R..U..T..H….!!!!!!!!!!!!!👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Kathy Hanson says:

WALTER: You are right… President TRUMP is the BEST PRESIDENT ..
      AMERICA HAS EVER HAD…& AT THE RIGHT TIME THAT
      WE NEEDED IN THIS COUNTRY…!!!!!!
      THANK YOU FOR HAVING GREAT WISDOM & INSIGHT…..AND STATING IT SO TRUTHFULLY……
      I HOPE YOU RUN FOR A POLITICAL OFFICE…!!!!!!!!
      YOU SOUND LIKE AN OUTSTANDING PATRIOTIC CONSERVATIVE..!!!

22. mtman2 says:

it’S HER LAST MISTAKE BEFORE BECOMING A DEMOC-RAT.

23. Judy L Gray says:

Thank you Bruce. Great job of stating the facts on President Trump. No, he was not a politician and has certainly made his share of mistakes. President Trump kept his promises. He loved America and he loved the American people. It is hard to understand why Nikki would speak so negatively of a man who spoke to the forgotten American voter and accomplished so much in 4 short years regardless of the fact that so many politicians hated him. I know Nikki is interested in being the next president of the USA. This is not the way to get there with over 75-80 million Americans who love President Trump and who feel disenfranchised by the 2020 election.

24. Eugene Fernicola says:

Let’s stop this crazy shoot from the hip rhetoric ….and look at the facts ….pence could have held up the count of the questionable States and asked for a 10 day investigation…number one !
    99.999 % of all the 800,000 to one million trump supporters were peaceful patriots ….
    Intimidating Congress is not bad …. breaking into the capital and destroying property is atrocious! And illegal…
    However the people that died were trump supporters….the cause of death of the cop was never revealed….
    The whole day was turned around and mis interpreted …
    How about on the suggestion of Trump one million patriots showed up in Washington…. in force !! Does that not send a message to our so called representatives that the American patriots are upset to what is going on …. ? No they have not yet woke up !
    They keep poking the bear ….. so it’s about time the bear starts the push back and gets rid of the morons and rhinos …
    Wake up America ….

25. paul says:

Nicci Haley has all her facts wrong like all the left trapeeze artist do.They just take bits and pieces of what they want and leave out what really happened and truth and they continue to follow lies as the left always does as they are all swampcreatures

26. Marshall Oldaker says:

I don’t believe a damword you people say

• Kathy Hanson says:

IDIOT MARSHALL OLDAKER…. WHEN COMMUNISM FULLY TAKES OVER…..
      I HOPE YOU….MARSHALL….WILL ENJOY…..YOUR NEW FOUND
      COMMUNIST REGIME’S….RULE….
      NO CRYING….FROM YOU…WHEN IT HAPPENS….
      LOOKS LIKE…BEJING BIDEN…IS BRINGING THIS REGIME….SOON

27. bob peters says:

Nikki Haley can say what she wants, but after 4+ years of being beaten down by a host of garbage like CNN, the Liberal Dems, and facebook, twitter and the like our pres. Trump deserves accolades for a job well done with no help from dems or republicans who ran away during the last days. Hopefully she will rally the troops on the repub. side or they will lose their grip and the USA will be doomed under the Liberal dems and their policies. 75 million people believe in Donald Trump and his policies that helped America come back from the Obama disaster and now the Biden Blunder. I doubt that the Pres. will run again, after being beaten down by the mob for 4+ years, no one deserves that kind pf punishment. This country is run by Leftist radicals who suck up to China for self Elitism and fame while lining their pockets with the riches of the far east while giving away american secrets. America has awoken and under our former Pres. we will strive forward a better place or if you like how to be taught to follow rules and regulations, you’ll understand what was going on in Germany during the 30’s and 40’s. Thank You Donald Trump for a masterful job as our Commander in Chief and even George Washington never had the energy you gave to America in the last 4 years. Godspeed to you sir, it’s time to regroup and to relax from a job well done.

28. Dan Rhodes says:

Nikki, are you supporting joe Biden with all the treasonous acts that he and the Demoncrats have committed? What you should do, in my opinion, is to focus on those that are destroying our Republic, and replacing it with Nazism. We know that the evil Soros, and the new world order are behind this war against,” We the People”. The lost of millions of jobs in oil, “global warming”, higher taxes, joey in bed with China, etc. because of an illegal election. Please open your eyes.

29. Angel M Perez says:

This poor woman must have smoked some bad crack or something. Where is her indignation with Pelosi, Schumer, The Grinch Biden, and all the other liars. Anyhow, it’s good to know now where she stands. We must remember this next time she runs for anything.

• Kathy Hanson says:

AMEN…..ANGEL
      YOU GOT IT ABSOLUTELY RIGHT…..THE EVIL LEFT….HALEY IS NOW
      BLINDED….KEEP HER OUT….SHE SOUNDS LIKE A R..H..I..N..O👹

30. Cecellia Greep says:

I think Nikki Haley is being swayed by the drama from the political left. I still believe former President Trump went through absolute hell to stay on course in spite of all the negative voices trying to derail his poitical agenda for America during his term in office. I see a man who loves our country and gave all to the American people. I believe the terrible act at the Capitol was preplanned to discredit Trump. I do not believe that former President Trump tried in any way to harm Vice President Pence. I believe Vice President Pence could have spoken up with his personal thoughts during the time he had the floor to defend OUR stolen election. Does former Vice President Pence have a political agenda to become the next President? True American loyalists understand former President Trump’s sincere dedication and loyalty. This week has been nothing but political theatre to keep our former President out of office in the future. We need our representatives in Washington to spend more time working on the needs of American families instead of killing all our better paying job and bringing more immigrants into our country killing our economy and exposing us to diseases from unvaccinated people. Lets center on helping our own veterans, homeless and those needing good healthcare. Seek peace and pursue it!

• Linda Wilson says:

Think you’re exactly right! I have totally lost all respect of Nikki Haley! She’s way out line for saying all of this to President Trump! It’s a sad thing when 74,000,000 people voted for President Trump & he’s having to go through all this BULLSHIT AGAIN! President Trump loves our country & the DEMOCRATS WHO HAVE DONE EVERYTHING THEY CAN POSSIBLY DO TO DESTROY HIM, the DEVIL WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!

31. Keno Gray says:

I concur that Trump was THE GREATEST PRESIDENT OF OUR LIFETIMES. This sham trial makes perfect sense when you realize the Democommunists’ REAL motivation – they are SCARED TO DEATH of Trump in 2024! They know that if he’s allowed to run again, he WILL COME BACK WITH A VENGEANCE, RESTORE all of his America First policies – and THEN some – and they will be politically SQUASHED like the repulsive SWAMP CREATURES they are!! So the radical leftist Democommunists, contemptible RINOs and “Democrat Lites” are, in a very real sense, fighting for their own pathetic survival.

32. Joan Kumer says:

I hate that she was not loyal enough to wait to hear the defense attorney but made these judgements against Trump based on emotion and only had heard the prosecuting attorney right after his time yesterday. I hate the very unfair way the prosecution attorney spliced words and occasions when Trump said things to fashion his video. He proved nothing against Trump showing the video — yes, there were criminals being violent but that does not prove anything against Trump. Haley lacks the ability to be discerning and fair. I am totally ashamed of her lack of intellect and lack of empathy for another human. She is obviously only self serving. Almost 100% of the rest of them plus the presiding judge have been extremely critical and hateful for 4 years. They also made up their minds to damage Trump as much as possible. But it is they that look damaged because of this shameless hearing. They have stated their views also before hearing the defense attorney. They are the most shameless, hateful people, always spewing more slanderous lies to and about Trump. They always were inciting hatred against Trump and even against America during his four years. It is very hard to hear the inciting of racial hatred but all other extreme language, even comparisons about Hitler which have zero truth in reality is very damaging to America. They always ridicule Trump for any attempts he makes to state his view even when formerly that is the view they held. I love Trump because he was TRUE to his values in spite of how he was treated for four years by almost 100% of DC. Trump cared about WE THE PEOPLE and about keeping all his promises. He did not go into office spewing hatred. When he began his term, he stated he would not go after Hillary for all her illegal affairs–much different than ALL the Democrats today for Trump and his affairs that were not illegal. They each one take credit for what he did and their “shaming on him” does not end. I can respect and I am very proud of Josh Hawley who has used true reasoning based in the Constitution as he defended Trump. I love Trump because he held to the Constitution and our Bill of Rights. He was one of the only politicians that was in it for America and not just to make fame, money and pretense. We have dangerous situations around the globe and here in America and the Democrats weaken us. They actually say how they hate America and blame America for everything. My respect for Biden is way below negative. I will never vote again because of people like Haley much less ever vote for Haley because they do not care if our voting is accurate and they do not stand for equality under the law. Trump was not wrong to ask for a recount. Democrats do it all the time. He did not incite violence at any point like the Democrats do. I agree with Ray, the America that we loved is gone and we have lost our ability to live the rights given us in the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

• Kathy Hanson says:

JOAN
      PLEASE DON’T GIVE UP ON VOTING AND SUPPORTING ALL THE
      GREAT PATRIOTS …WHO GIVE IT THEIR ALL WHEN THEY RUN FOR
      OFFICE….THEY NEED YOUR SUPPORT & VOTE….
      THERE ARE MANY MORE GREAT PATRIOTS….LIKE….JOSH HAWLEY..
      FROM MISSOURI….& MATT GATEZ ..FROM FLORIDA…!!!!! MANY MORE………!!!!!
      THE NEW & UPCOMING CONSERVATIVE PATRIOTS….WILL NEED …
      OUR VOTES & SUPPORT…
      FOR THIS GREAT REPUBLIC….TO REMAIN FREE…. FOR OUR CHILDREN & GRANDCHILDREN….
      SO,…CONSIDERING MY ABOVE STATEMENTS….AS WELL….
      FREEDOM IS NOT FREE…..
      MY HUSBAND….MY BROTHER….GAVE THEIR LIVES….FOR FREEDOM
      FOR ALL AMERICANS … & ….ALL AMERICANS TO HAVE A VOICE
      THROUGH VOTING…..
      I AM CERTAIN…THAT BOTH…WOULD WANT YOU TO….ALWAYS….
      EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE…..
      PLEASE DON’T LET THE LEFT….& THEIR VOTE CHEATING…..
      STOP YOUR VOICE IN VOTING….
      THE LEFT ….JUST DELIGHTS….IN HEARING….THEY CAN ERASE…
      YOUR VOICE….YOUR VOTE…..
      PLEASE DON’T AFFORD THE LEFT….THIS PRIVILEGE…
      GO VOTE….FOR MY HUSBAND….MY BROTHER….OUR CHILDREN..
      OUR GRANDCHILDREN
      YOU DO COUNT….VOTE….
      SINCERELY,
      MY MILITARY FAMILY…. SOME OF MY FAMILY…CURRENTLY
      SERVING
      🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏🙏

33. K says:

She’s trying to further her political career now Nikki Haley is just trying to get on the Democrats and Trump haters good side. She cannot be trusted in my opinion. Since she has done this she should not be trusted by Democrats or Republicans or Independant nor the people. If she will do that for someone she’s worked with or for then she will turn on anyone. Look out people nobody should vote for a flip flop. She is not trustworthy in my opinion.

• Kim says:

I concur with Nancy about Nikki’s trust worthy. She did not waiting very long to turn against President Trump in hope that she will advance her political gain with the liberal democrats. She makes me sick!!!!!

34. roger jones says:

Hello Nikki:
    You have it all wrong.
    You let President Trump down and all the rest of the Republicans and all of America.
    Just when we needed You and all concerned Americans You decided to turn on someone who put You there and is really depending on Your support like the other few RINOS and abandon ship , what on earth is that about.
    Sincerely
    Roger Jones

35. Morrie says:

Cross Nikki Haley off the list for 2024. She is now an official Rhino. Better off to keep your mouth shut. Your political career is over.

• Sylvia Owen says:

Maybe it is a good thing she opened her mouth now. Otherwise, when she does run, we would have no idea what she believes in. Now, we know. We won’t be shocked after election when she does a full 180 degree turn by showing her hate for Trump. I have the impression that she is desperate to get rid of Trump because she believes she can’t beat him. She didn’t even wait for all evidence, both fabricated by dems and honestly presented by Trump’s attorneys, to make up her mind. This isn’t the first time she has stabbed Trump in the back. She will never get my vote.

36. ken white says:

i DON’T KNOW WHY SHE WOULD TURN ON OUR Great President !! I really did like her but not ever again. She was the last one that I thought would turn Chain Communist Democrat on the American People. She must of been paid a hell of a lot for her to turn against the American people. I will NEVER again support her in anything she says or does ever again she is a Traitor to the American People just like Romney is !!!!

• Joe Bob says:

Something to ponder:
      Trump and others have tried for some time to warn of the vast number of rhinos and swamp things in power .. For far too many people, they continued to listen to the twisted and fabricated information presented by our Nation’s larger media platforms .. All of which are owned and controlled by the left elite that only wants to control the people more ..
      Trump has always been a brilliant business tactician .. I wouldn’t put it past him to have played THEM into exposing their true agendas to the common American ( and world ) people ..Those same people who sit spell-bound in front of their TVs sucking up the twisted information presented by the media-controlled Left Elitists ..

Just saying …

37. Dorothy Harpe says:

Nikki Haley we are disgusted with you for saying such a thing about the former president. President Trump didn’t let anyone down,nor did he led them down a wrong path I’m disappointed in your statement

38. Laura says:

ITS TIME THAT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE RINO MOTHERFUCKERS RETIRE TO A HOME FOR THE IGNORANT…..

LEAVE OUR PRESIDENT TRUMP THE FUCK ALONE!!!!

39. donald stevens says:

She is getting paid off by the communist another one.Thay are traitors and trying to destroy America.Democrates are paying her off also.Thay are all Antichrist taking a way are freedoms

40. Paul D. says:

I was impressed with Ms. Haley until the began running down the best president ever! She is toast from now on!!

• Susan Pautsch says:

She definately lost any kind of vote from me it’s rather some that he thought highly of LET HIM DOWN I wonder if he helped you get your job? Shame on you but some people are entitled to voice their opinion.

41. Cathy says:

Trump didnt let us down, the rinos and demonic rats that didnt embrace his goals ,let us down .He brought this country and people’s belief in our country back . Our military thrived ,economy,jobs stayed here .we became independent using our own resources and now we’re rolling downhill like snowball headed for HELL !! Thanks for nothing Nikki. Trumps not perfect but he loves America . 🇺🇲🇺🇲

• Dorothy says:

Bunch of turncoats!! All the crap that President Trump has n is going thru n some GOP betrays him. Shame on u Nikki Haley. Like to see how u would have handled this situation. President Trump loves America n the American People!!

• That’s for sure he was for the people.sad how they have changed things words around to make him look bad WE THE PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE IN DOESNT CHANGE OUR MINDS ABOUT WHO HE REALLY IS.A TRUE PATRIOT.

42. MIKE LAGREE says:

Nikki Haley is a damn RINO & was never conservative as a governor. She fell all over herself to join the liberal riffraff over the stars & bars when anyone with any sense at all knows the war between the states was not fought to end slavery but to preserve the union. The flag & the war had nothing to do with slavery, it was to preserve states rights. As we can tell by the horrendous amount of government overreach it failed miserably.

43. thomas kronberger says:

I always thought she was ok, and right now i think she is a turn coat just like nitt Mitt Romney.

44. Vincent says:

Nikki Haley proved she is not capable of holding elected office as a prior member of her PAC Stand for America I am sickened by her statements in which she showed she has no loyalty to Trump and that’s her new found position so she can run for President. Today she committed Political suicide I know a lot of people who would have supported her not now Nikki you’re toast and I would never back anyone who would not back Constitutional challenges they are there for a reason. I get my rights from God not governments

45. Candyce Clanton says:

Nikki – you are so wrong & all Trump Supporters will be against you from now on because Pence isn’t a nice guy – you have it all wrong! And someday, when you find out the truth, you’re going to be on you knees! You should try believing in someone rather than jumping to conclusions!

46. Beverly says:

People like going on a band wagon. It’s hard to stay strong she went on the band wagon. It’s hard to walk a path that’s least taken. It’s easy to walk a path that’s well trodden People in the old days would die for their beliefs and unfortunately many did.

47. Catherine Mcdaniel says:

I disagree with everything she said. Trump was the best President we have ever had in my life time. He should still be President.He won the election I don’t care what any of the democrats say or do. He WON THE ELECTION. I stand behind him all the way

48. Nancy Levey says:

Never cared for her.To much flip flopping on part when she was a governor and now.

49. maxibaby says:

The only surprise is she hasn’t unleashed her attack mode before now! I and others realized she was RINO before she left the Governor’s office! I am sure DJT knew it when he offered her the U.N. post but thought she would do a good job for us anyway! He is probably disappointed she has done this but, shocked and surprised, I seriously doubt it. It was a slimy attack as that is the RINO way and I don’t think she has ingratiated herself or her Presidential aspirations!

• Maria Aranas says:

Haley is another RINO, now that Trump is not in office, she’s putting him down. She wants to score w/ Democrats who is in power. Pence is another RINO, he is a big disappointment to our Republican Party & to 75M+ people of America that voted for him. So sad that Pence turn on President Trump, God forgive all these traitors🙏🙏🙏

50. jack clark says:

Obviously she’s making a ploy for the GOP in 2024 as president she’s not gonna succeed she’s just another trailer

51. SYB says:

This woman is as bad as the demoRats, evil, disgraceful idiots that can not stand honesty. Frankly Pence and Trump are grown men and what they have is their business and no one else’s.All issues would be much better if people kept their mouths shut and their opinions to themselves and keep in mind that God is judge and jury and I certainly put all my faith and trust in God as HE is in control of all.

52. Cheryl Hill says:

Maybe if she would use her own head to think instead of listening to all the lies and theatrics of the democrats and bias news media she would feel differently. I’m disgusted by her.

53. Kath says:

I think President Trump is a man of courage and a man of his word, people don’t like those characteristics. Politicians for the most part are weak and say nothing DO Nothing types and let our country just go to hell! What has she done?

54. S says:

She’s just a stupid rhino. She has been brain washed by dems lies.

55. Ray says:

She is a UN asset. Globalism is their main goal. The path Trump took is an American nationalist path. Globalism is a scurge like socialism. Trump opened our eyes to how corrupt our society is now with all the sellouts in power in our country. This is all a ideological brainwash. Govern= control…mento = mind. www=666

56. Jean says:

I see Nikki has lost her way- caught up in drama. I personally will not miss her and no longer understand what all the accolades we’re about.

57. Steve says:

I can’t believe it. She didn’t say that.

58. Joe Palladini says:

She has disenfranchised too many Trump voters, and will suffer political suicide

59. nancy hines says:

she is only in it for herself i never trusted her even when she was in sc
    i hope she disappears from the scene forever. she stinks like all the rhinos lets vote them all out

60. Trump is the best President we have ever had. He did not let us down we let him down. It is time for term limits. Clean out all the corrupt politicians and take our country back.

61. BretRios says:

I am shocked, but not surprised. What do ANY of us really KNOW about what has been going on? I have previously respected Nikki, but I don’ get these comments. If there is more here than meets the eye, show us some evidence! I watched the president’s defense team and it is pretty obvious that the Democrats are exclusively about hate and theater. There appears to be no legal grounds for what they are doing, nor moral or ethical grounds. They are criminal hypocrites in the extreme! If they can justify attacking Trump, then the GOP could justify attacking all of the leading Democrats. They have incited much worse violence upon our entire country, and they continue to do so when they suggest re-education camps for 75 million Trump supporters. Did they learn these tactics from Germany in the thirties, or simply adopting “Rules for Radicals”?

62. Leslie Benjamini says:

What a sell out.

• Janice Alito says:

She believed what the evil was telling her. If she stands for their policies then she needs to leave the Conservative Republican Party. We put Country and God the Creator first -Hailey is a fool and weak.

63. Mary says:

So pleased a woman spoke up Trump is a narcissist

64. kiln dried says:

This is so the end of her political aspirations
    I really used to like her
    Now it’s “let’s jump on Trump “

• bruce says:

He might be narcissist, arrogant and bombastic but you know what? He was a hell of President who took criticism from everywhere and still did what was right thing for America..His one mistake was not COMPLETELY draining the swamp…Not sure what Haley is referring to since she spoke in generalities. Was he supposed to lay down without a whimper when they stole the election? Now look at what he have? A man totally controlled by the socialist mod doing everything he can to pay off his socialist and communist friends at the cost of our country.