Pelosi: President-Elect Biden Has a ‘Strong Mandate’ – The Red Alert News

Pelosi: President-Elect Biden Has a ‘Strong Mandate’

Breaking News: Even though the presidential election has not been called or certified for either Joe Biden or President Donald Trump, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has started to call Biden the President-Elect and, just moments ago, said that Biden has a “strong mandate to lead.”

Please watch the short video of Pelosi and share your thoughts in the Comment section further down the page. Are Pelosi and the Democrats getting ahead of the facts and figures surrounding the election? Or, do you believe that Biden will be the next president?

~~~~~~~~~~

1. Greg says:

A new election should be run if only in those contested states if ballot fraud evidence shows the proof and there is no way to clearly determine the count. Our country needs to show the rest of the world elections cannot be bought by the wealthy and powerful. It also cannot allow a person to become its leader before a full investigation is completed regarding his son, brother, and himself regarding Ukraine that compromises the integrity of the US and our safety. Transparency in our government needs to be where it starts before forcing it on the people being governed. Americans will not trust the government if this gets swept under the rug. The ball will be in the Federal Supreme Court I pray they don’t take the air out of the ball and say game over.

2. David Tasler says:

It’s pretty sad thay Joe Biden ( Sleepy Joe ) wins when he spent more time locked away in his basement . Even Kamala Harris didn’t really get out of her safe place ! So we all know who got help don’t we !

3. Voldemort says:

There are currently 600,000 votes outstanding. How can counties who finished counting and went home are called to come in because someone “found” 13,000 votes all for one person? To get enough votes they went to graveyards for walking dead. penna. is good for that

4. Nyleve Nonnel says:

Plain and simple, shoot the roiters. Get the votes in order, and get Nancy Pelosi a new job,like just go home, get a neck lift, and stay out of politics. BLM will never get what they want, tell them to get an education,and work like everyone who has what they want ,an get off of wefare,food stamps, and getting pregnant, and selling drugs Save these services for people who deserve it and worked for it. Get a life.If they are so proud of being black,why do they, women, straighten their hair?

5. Fox says:

There is no mandate. A huge number of anti-Trumpers voted for Biden just so they did not have to vote for Trump. That is they didn’t vote FOR Biden, they voted AGAINST Trump. The votes are about 2 points off each other, I would not call that a”mandate” by any stretch of the imagination. How long before Pelosi tries to invoke the 25th and declare Biden incapable so that Harris can ascent to the White House? My bet is 6 months.

6. B.NARCONIS says:

I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS MUCH HATETRED IN ALL MY LIFE!THE LEFT SHOULD ALL BE PROSECUTED FOR LYING AND CHEATING ABOUT THE VOTES THAT ARE NOT REALLY FOR BIDEN. IF THEY HATE AMERICA THAT MUCH LEAVE. WE WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT THEM. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

7. Stephanie says:

Trump won by a landslide and brought the Senate with him. He’s got his work cut out for him. If you watch the crooked MSM then stop watching. They are still spouting lies because they no longer have integrity. Republicans need to show up on inauguration day. Let President Trump know his base is still behind him.Mark Zuckerberg may control Twitter but there are other ways to get around. Might I make a suggestion to Mark for God sake get another haircut. You look like you’re wearing a beanie cap. Go to Pelosi’s hair dresser, oh that’s right you can’t because Pelosi was above the law and chose not to wear her MANDATED mask.i will never call Biden president. He doesn’t deserve that title. I will never call Harris my vice president. She does not deserve that title either. I am one of many of hundreds of thousands that will remain a part of Trump’s base. God bless America and God bless President Trump.?????????

The senile old sot can’t intimidate anyone and Biden couldn’t find his way through a door without help…..aka Jill.

9. joseph says:

Well Americans you are finally waking up to the facts,I have been saying these things for a long time and i love these comments please get them to the president and the rest of his team.

10. Veronica says:

She is a disgrace to the American people and so are her buddy’s, they are not Americans they are garbage, and they no if our President wins that he will be putting the garbage where it belongs and burn it. Pelosi you as fake as the fake news. I sure won’t lose no sleep when you bit the dust.

11. Bonnie says:

There will be a recount and we will just see who REALLY WINS! You really think that,that fool Biden could ever get more votes than Obama… lol. Our president Trump has been and always will be the best president for the American people!!!!!!

• Yestremski says:

I knew when Biden ran his campaign from his basement and didn’t worry about campaigning and getting out to meet the people and sell his policy’s that they had the election rigged. They keep saying there is no evidence of fraud but I’ve read about a dozen case’s of fraud and illegal activity that is pretty rock solid in just the last hour of reading articles of the net.

It’s a done deal Biden is our president. End of story!

• johnn says:

If it comes to Biden stealing the election— He will never, repeat never be my President and I will support any and all causes to unseat and impeach him and the rest of the lying demoRATS

• john says:

13. Irma says:

This was a set up from the very beginning with these mail in ballots.I am appalled at the democratic s for doing this .We need to recount those votes and illegal ballots.

14. Scarlet says:

Now we know why Pelosi and her cronies have been so quite these last few weeks. They’ve been busy filling out fake ballots to have them magically appear once they realized our President was going to be reelected. The dems are nothing but crooks right down the line.

15. Ruth Ducotey says:

I agree with all that was said above. I am heartbroken to think what our country is going to be like in months to come. Who will drain the swamp? The guy ahead of the FBI needs to go also. I don’t believe that people were aware
    of the corrupt Bidens. It wasn’t written on the front page of the newspapers
    or Twitter or Facebook. When I see his picture on TV I call him a crook. I know he can’t hear me but I get my frustrations out. I pray for Trump and his family. I don’t think I can wait four years to get him back.

16. Donald Stevens says:

Pelosi is communist along with Biden.Thay will say and do anything to have power Harris is bidens token for blm.tThay all are all dangerous that want to have full control of America.The United States will fall letting illeginal immargents come to United States and dolng away with the wall and giving them all the rights and benefits of Americans.Thay hate christens that are walking devil’s the bible speaks of them in the last days God have mercy on us all

17. nancy says:

Pelosi, you STOLE this election you did not WIN it or anything for that matter. Biden doesn’t even know who he is, where he is, or what he is doing most of the time…impressive campaign from HIS BASEMENT. I am done with the FAKE news, DONE with this so called institution. YOU WILL ALL ANSWER TO GOD IN THE END.

• Shirley says:

Yes, she will have to answer to God. I wouldn’t want to be her on JUDGEMENT DAY! I hope and pray the truth of this election prevails!!!

18. Joanne DRURY says:

Let’s go get them out of office Lies and scam is all they know deep state let Freedom come I stand still with Trump

19. Nennie Ann Lswhorn says:

Nancy Pelosi needs to go. BIDEN WOULD NOT MAKE A GOOD PRESIDENT. TRUMP HAS DONE ALOT OF GOOD FOR THIS COUNTRY. WE LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP. I BELIEVE THAT THEY TRYING TO GET TRUMP OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE. GO TRUMP WE KNOW YOU CAN BEAT BIDEN. GET RID OF PELOSI

20. Judy says:

He doesn’t even know his name.
    Are who’s his wife or his sister.
    Can’t wait to see him talk to a leader of a country.
    It was a plan to get haris in as president
    Are you going to be proud when that takes place
    A women who was a mistress to a married man
    And worked her way up in the worse state California
    By using her wiles. What a joke the USA has become.

• Shirley says:

He couldn’t remember who he was running against! What a disaster if Biden gets in! I pray President Trump will have another 4 years.

21. Jo says:

He might have but poor old Biden introduced his granddaughter as his dead son Beau. Crazy Nancy will have a real surprise when Harris gets done with her.

22. Vincent says:

Pelosi you wish in one hand that biden won and you can crap in the other hand and see what gets filled first. Pelosi you don’t have the authority to call anything.The Constitution, in Art. I, §4, cl. 1, gives state legislatures the power over the times, methods, and procedures of elections and provides no “public health emergency” exception that enables governors or judges to override them and create a new system for elections. At its core, this is why we have such post-election chaos, and it was by design – set in motion for years by the courts and crystalized over the past few months by using COVID-19 to remake the in-person voting electorate into a postal ballot free-for-all, in what Justice Gorsuch described as the greatest judicial intervention in elections in 230 years.

Well, now state legislatures can have their revenge and have the final say, as intended by the Constitution. Mark Levin reminded his audience today that state legislatures are the ones who choose the electors who directly vote for president in each state.
    While everyone slept as the courts rewrote election law, Levin, a constitutional lawyer, warned on Sept. 18, “As in Pennsylvania, the Michigan legislature is controlled by the Republicans. They must meet in emergency session and exercise their Article II power under the federal Constitution and seize back control over the election system.”

In the run-up to the election, courts have allowed “late voting, namely submission of ballots after Election Day so long as they are postmarked before. In addition, a Michigan court allowed ballot-harvesting under certain circumstances, which appears to have occurred late at night in Wayne County. There has been a series of rulings or administrative decisions in numerous states, which are contrary to state law and in some cases federal election law, that enabled Democrats to upend the electoral process – putting aside questions of additional fraud in the early morning of Nov. 4.

Liberals say they want every vote to count, but having votes submitted by insidious special-interest groups that violate the terms and conditions of absentee balloting ensures that the lawfully cast votes of individuals indeed do not count. We can debate the policy merits of some of these anomalous voting procedures, but everyone agrees that state legislatures control the process. In many blue states, they have already codified Democrat priorities on ballot-harvesting, registration deadlines (or lack thereof), and weak voter verification systems. But in states like Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania, there were laws on the books that were illegally ignored by the Democrat governors and the courts.
    Art. II, Sec. 1, §2 of the Constitution stipulates that “Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct” the electors to vote for president. The Constitution gives Congress the authority to set the date of that vote, which, pursuant to 3 U.S.C. §7, is the Monday after the second Wednesday in December of presidential election years. This year it is Dec. 14.

Notice how the Constitution specifically gives the job of choosing electors to the legislature, and unlike with standard legislation, there is no shared jurisdiction or responsibility with the governor, much less some random state or federal judge. Charles Pinckney, one of the signers of the Constitution from South Carolina, reiterated on the Senate floor on Jan. 23, 1800, how careful the framers were to cut Congress out of the process.

23. PHILIP WILLEN says:

We should think what is going to happen with the investigation into the Biden laptop investigation. REALLY SOUNDS like the TYPICAL USUAL POLITICAL CORUPTION. And is he and his socialist squad going to set back the mid-east peace progress Trump has mad in his 4 years–that Binden in his 47 years with his Democratic Comrades could not do.

24. Edith says:

The whole lot of them should be locked away. Biden and Pelosi both seem to have onset dementia. He should never have been allowed to run and she’s been there way too long. They all lie and are disrespectful in so many ways. They are not for the people.

• American Patriot says:

Edith,
      From The Moment President Trump Was Declared The Winner In 2016, The Democrats Have Forgotten About The People, They Work Not For The People But Rather For Themselves, Their Entire Focus Has Been To Eliminate President Trump, Re-Write History, To Take Control Of The Country, Destroy Democracy. Social Medicine . . . Good Luck With That, We May Be Dead Before We Reach The Top Of The Waiting List. As The Baby Boomers Die Off, The American Youth Will Be Dummied Down So That They Believe Socialism Is A Normal Lifestyle. May GOD Be With Us And Have Mercy On Our Souls.

25. The evil people on the left don’t realize this and you all can make fun of me for saying this but !!!! The evil people of the left will never overcome the good god fearing people of we the people of the USA ! The evil people are not of gods will ! But this I will tell you Trump is prophesied by god to help his people!!! Remember this we the people of theses United States of America!!! President Trump is with Israel gods chosen people ! And there promise land !! And god will give trump and we the people power over all the evil from the left !!!! As already shown you can put millions of dollars in campaigns and you still lost so you evil people better wise up cause you will always loose in the end !!!! I don’t care how much money you have it’s what god has planned and I’am telling you God doesn’t like liers nor cheaters !! So trump with our lords GUIDANCE! Will prevail over all evil ways !!!! How one can stand and fully know like the left does and lie on national TV like that I pray for you ! I’am not perfect myself no one is but I would not go on national tv fully knowing you are lying to we the people !! Just wait and see he’s prophesied !!! I tell you this in Israel’s name gods chosen people !!!

26. Jean says:

I shall boycott until the true winner is declared; Trump!

No way that gargage called dempcrapts won anything In fact, imprisionment should be waiting for Biden and his son Hunter, for treason.

27. Carol Bartlett says:

Nancy Pelosi is a truly evil person! It would be fantastic if she didn’t get re-elected as Speaker!

28. Mar says:

Biden nor Harris will be my President. They are corrupted. And for Pelosi Fuck Pelosi the alcoholic idiot

29. Celie says:

Tell that rotten to the core thing to sit the F down!!!!!!!?????

30. Voldemort says:

I saw her in a zombie movie. That bitch needs to disappear.

31. Pegs says:

I ABSOLUTELY DESPISE that little small woman. I have no words for how much!!!! she TRULY SICKENS me!!! Not ALL THERE joe will NEVER BE my president!!! It’s a damn travesty whats happening in this country!!!!!!!

32. Biden wins, the corruption will continue! As an American citizen and listening to Democrats say no one is above the law when they were trying to frame President Trump with impeachment and costing the tax payers $43 million dollars; only for Hillary Clinton spying on president Trump, Biden to fire an Ambassador in Ukraine so his son Hunter could have a seat on the Board, his brother James and Sara Biden profiteering billions of dollars off Joe Biden while he profited as well under a secret name, Obama was briefed on everything and did nothing to correct the issues! I feel that this election was rigged so that Biden wins and the Democrats do not pay for any of their crimes! Why then do we need a President or Congress when they are only getting rich themselves and doing nothing for the American people?! Biden will sell us out to China and illegal immigrants! With Biden it is a dark winter and dome for us. I am so disappointed in the Democrats!

• Marilyn says:

I agree. President Trump did some changes for the U.S., benefitting us, not himself. The dems want to continue their lawlessness and they do not care about the American people! Corruption runs deep, even to kin of
      Pelosi and Shimmer(China). My ancestors would never believe this is happening! Pray hard for our President!

• Ron Dee says:

I totally agree the democrats are cheap crooks- the corrupt need to be investigated- ?????? Trump 2020

33. Cathy Flatt says:

As much as the democrats, media,big tech, wallstreet and the globalist truely dislike trump. He’s been a savior to all of us hard working tax paying people.He did’nt make his money off our backs, he’s not corrupt. Maybe polosi should finish her term and head home. I hear sanfrancisco is quiet charming these days.

34. JMac says:

Our only hope is that indictments start to appear for the Biden Crime Family, and the FBI folks, like Wray, Comey, Strzok, Brennan, and so forth!! Our election needs to be audited, and all of the fraudulent ballots poured in by the DemonRATS need to be thrown out, and the REAL election results revealed!!

• ROBERT T. JOHNSEN says:

I hear that around 30 different states had a vote tallying machine that randomly switched republican votes to democratic votes as it was tabulating the numbers. It happened at least 6,000 times in one county and this same device was used in many other counties as well as in many other states. The best thing to do is throw out all the ballots and set a new date to redo the voting and eliminate any and all ways they could do for illegal vote schemes.

• I agree with these people Trump should be in office the Democrats have been doing nothing but lieing and cheeting every step of the way. And thi is no different. More of there bullshit. And people being paid off to do there will. Not or my family. We know the truth. It’s rigged. We don’t want his bull shit in our country we like it the way we have it. It’s not his place to tell us what we need and that we don’t know what’s good for us. As he says. We are not children. And we are not his children. So he needs to back off he couldn’t run this country if it was on automatic polite. Go run China. You made them poor people a mess. And saported them over us for 40 years. Why change now. They sick of your ass. They want there life’s back. Your not welcome here you burns your bridges. And think we are not for u to control. That’s not what people do with other people. Is make them go agenest there will and constatushon You compromise and work together. For the better of all we are all different. You Democrats are wasting your time here

35. Marie says:

Can’t begin to tell you how much I hate pelosi. She along with the clintons, obamas, soros, schummer are all in this together to upstart the dementia biden.
    God will get you all for this sham. And his wife leading him around when she knows he is not capable of doing anything. Wonder how much she is getting paid along with hunter.
    She is an evil woman along with her cohorts and she will be put away some day too. Pres. Trump has done wonders with our country and the people that voted for a senile person will regret what has been done to Pres. Trump. They have no shame.

• Linda R says:

PELOSI IS PURE SOCIALIST EVIL AS ARE HER MANY CONSTITUENTS. I CAN’T HELP BUT WONDER………WHERE WERE OUR PATRIOTS?? WHY DID NO ONE COME OUT IN FORCE AGAINST EVIL BLM/ANTIFA? IT MADE US LOOK SO WEAK! NOW THIS PABLUM SWILLING, NAP TAKING IMBECILE AND KAMALA TOE/HOE, ARE GOING TO RULE THE NATION? WE ARE TOAST. THAT’S HOW I FEEL. SITTING DUCKS FOR OUR ADVERSARIES, THE MANDATES THIS MORON WANTS TO INITIATE, LETTING ALL THESE ILLEGALS IN, GIVING THEM BENEFITS, TEARING DOWN THE WALL…WILL BE OUR UNDOING. ALSO, NO OBJECTIONS AND OUTCRY SINCE BIDEN AND HIS CRACKHEAD SON HAVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH CHINA? NO ONE CARED AT ALL ON THE LEFT? UNIMAGINABLE. I AM ASHAMED OF MY COUNTRY. WELL, IT’LL GET WORSE. HARRIS, (AND IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT HER, BIDEN’S LACK OF BRAIN CELLS HAVE BEEN PERFECT FOR HER AGENDA) WHY I’M SURE SHE HAS THE RIGHT SIZE PLASTIC BAG JUST WAITING FOR JOE AND THE RIGHT MOMENT.

36. Gail Wixson says:

Then you can expect to be let go – no one likes or needs you in Washington, you witch.

37. Rand says:

Biden is “strong leader?” ? WOW ! Deranged Old NANCY is ONCE again stepping over the lines of reason. Biden WILL die in the first 6 months of office , IF He is elected. Harris/Pelosi will “assume” leadership . Then , the “woke” crowd will get a 40% increase in taxes, IF they actually work , then the CIVIL WAR is on. And all the while , China and the muslim scumbags are laughing at the democrats. THEY WILL take over , and the war really starts.

38. Jim says:

Nancy, Sleepy Joe, traitor, corrupt, indictable Joe has a money-fueled mandate which lost sizable amounts of black and Latino voters to a growing Repubican base. The fat lady hasn’t sung yet so relax there are at least two months to go before the Supreme Court decides the election.

39. Patricia Jacobs says:

His only mandate is to book himself into the old folks homr