Poll: Do You Believe Trump Called American War Dead Losers and Suckers? – The Red Alert News

Poll: Do You Believe Trump Called American War Dead Losers and Suckers?

In an article that has shaken President Trump’s campaign, Jeffrey Goldberg of The Atlantic magazine, quoting anonymous sources, writes that during a 2018 European trip Trump called the more than 1,800 U.S. Marines who were killed during the Battle of Belleau Wood, and who are buried in the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery outside Paris, “losers” and “suckers.”

President Trump and others who were on the trip vehemently deny he made those, or any other, disparaging comments about American military war dead.

Do you believe President Trump made those comments?

Please vote below and feel free to add a comment.

(To vote, click the “Vote Now!” button, then click “Anonymous Vote” to keep your vote anonymous.)

Do you believe President Trump called Americans who died in combat fighting for our country 'losers' and 'suckers'?

1. Well, all I can say is if you love TRUMP, Racism is alive and well in the “United States.” And racists love a voice to shove it down everyone else’s throat. Fairness, Theo ain’t interestd. Love, yeah right. Hate- there you go!

2. David says:

People you need to open your eyes or come out of their basements and admit to themselves that this President , Donald J. Trump is the best President in your lifetime. Looking back on what he did for YOUR COUNTRY is amazing. You have your political assholes that don’t want to serve for the Americans. They want to fatten there pockets up like the Biden family did with a lot of the tax payers money. These groups use this looting and bashing people’s homes and businesses they have worked for there entire lifetime to establish. All because of far left Democratic Party. Put the shoes on the other feet and stop and think if that had happened to them. When they go home from destroying someone’s property and yours is destroyed also. Carma will sneak up on you someday. Mess with fire and you will get burnt. I can live without Star Bucks, Hollywood, All Sports , and wearing Nike Merchandise. You bad people need Jesus in your hearts. You would learn to love ,laugh and rejoice with one another. Those Actors should keep inI touch with God too.

3. Scott VanLue says:

Oh boy, just look at what the Democrats are doing. They are trying, which it’s already in the process, to make a 1 world order and put each other against ourselves. Over a 100 countries are on board with it. Not much has been said yet about it yet. Trump is not perfect, but he has the right idea, make America great again. Pelosi and the Dems want world power at any cost, the American people.

4. Richard Adams says:

I see we have the letters in reply from the Republicons. Yes, I spelled that right. Just listen to the man when he is NOT at a convention. He is a spoiled rich child who thinks his opinion is the ONLY one that has any force in the world, because it’s the only one he hears. I have been a registered Republican for 55 years but the acceptance of Trump (no party platform at all at the RNC except “whatever Trump wants”) has made me want to change my registration. Trump will be the END of the Republican party, IF the COUNTRY survives.

• Ann Anderson says:

Are you an Idiot? potus will be the one who destroys the lying Demorocrat party. Stop watching CNN & others & watch FOX to hear facts & Truth on p prime time!

5. Chad Cespuglio says:

No, I absolutely do not believe that our President in Trump did not and would not ever say that.

6. Thomas gBoswell says:

Our country has been torn apart by this yncouth, arrogant, foul mouthed, draft dodging, liar, and totally distasteful human being. He has no manners, no conscience, no common sense, no respect for women, noises what is the Truth about our country. Truly unequipped to lead this Nation. Look T all of the people who have been found guilty of crimes and breaking the law that were part of his team. All sycophants. The only thing he cares about is himself
    He has been a horrible leader especially in foreign affairs.,He has no intelligence.focusing only on himself his family and his businesses. He is purely a transactional person. What is in it for me! He has no
    Emotional intelligence. He has “Lied” all his life to get what he wants. How many people have needlessly died of Covid 29 because there is no National Plan to deal with this virus. It is not FAKE NEWS. He truly has made our country more dangerously close to disintegrating due to his RACIST VIEWS. He has not cleaned out the SEAMP he has made it worse. The Postal service eg. Why are we bringing home troops from Iraq, Afghanistan? When IRAN IS OUR KNOWN THREAT IN THE MID EASTVALONG WITH RUSSIA!

Where did most of his money come from to build his supposed real estate empire when Banks in the USA stopped lending him money? Want to guess RUSSIAN
    LAUNDERED MONEY FROM RUSSIAN BUSINESS INTERESTS funneled through Cypress, offshore Islands, DeutscheBank Panama
    How well did he negotiate with North Korea? China.
    Turkey? Syria? Our Alluances in Europe are shattered which has economic consequences we VC will be feeling for years. This man is hollow inside! Nothing there. He has no economic plan to replace 15 million lost jobs. The Virus is not Red Ir Blue but he has turned this into a economic and political.nightmare.
    How has he treated our Veterans of which I am proud to call myself. Only 600,000 veterans have been tested for COVID 19. Sickening

He has promised health care reform instead we have had 5 million people lose their coverage for health care

Do you Trump lovers realize he has a record of destroying everything he touches in his business life.
    Inherited money from his father then lost it making terrible decisions. Who did he run around with? MR EPSTEIN SEX TRAFFICER. Of young women. Is this man someone who lives a MORAL LIFE??i highly doubt it.
    Our Justice System is being used by this President
    Through his Attorney General in a way that is destroying the Rule Of Law in our country. Barr and Trump are Bigots. Men without feelings or a moral compass.
    There is not one social redeeming trait I can find in President Trump. He is a hateful man. A man without any Ethics. If he really cared about America he would try to heal the country not tear it apart with apathy snd hate. He has no sense of history nor does he pretend to care about his lack of any values to appreciate what hardships people Re facing as a result of his administrations bungling of so many issues. THE VIRUS THE ECONOMY This will take years to turn
    The country around
    All you Trumpets are not being helped by this man. He gave 1?Rillion dollar tax break to the richest 1/2 %
    Of the population with his Tax Act. What did this do to keep any of his promises which he has never kept.? Where is THE WALL all 345 miles of it Gotten to help with anything regarding immigration or tge economy?
    Who paid for it? NOT MEXICO!
    All you Trumpets have very short memories! 50% of all the scientists and professionals working in US Corporations as engineers MD’s scientists are naturalized US citizens so now we allow no one to come into our country! Might as well cut off our noses
    Despite our need for these people.
    I am just ashamed of what this man has done to our people you me my children my grandchildren. Their futures look dim to me.

7. Jean Meyer says:

I agree with you I know didn’t say that Democrats are trying to take trump down because the know they are going to lose.

8. Linda goodwin says:

Anyone thinking this is true, has rocks on their head!

9. George Wood says:

President Trump thinks too much of all our military ,past and present, to say something like this.Wake up America!

• Jean Meyer says:

I agree with you trump would not do that to the military he thinks of them a lot. I’m tired of the fake news. Why do the pick on the democratic and Biden.

• Jean Meyer says:

10. Richarf says:

No way ,if someone accused Hilary or her husband or Biden Nadler,or his buddy Shifty I believe they would say it.

11. melkayzeedeck says:

Delibretly inaccurate offering from the ultra left

12. melkayzeedeck says:

Another lie promoted by the ultra left a they attempt to steer us into their swamp

13. d. Trockman says:

People who were there said they did NOT hear him say these bad things!!!

14. Raymond says:

The way these types of comments come about, illiterate democrats go into a stupid room, all one hundred then see how stupid a remark they can come up with. Then they vote to see which one is the most idiot sounding and they publish their idea.
    My father many years ago, told me he could never be a politician. He said your word is your bond, if they can’t trust your words how can they trust you.

15. Joan Wood says:

I certainly believe Trump said this because he never thinks before he sounds off….

16. patti Talbott says:

When I heard about this I immediately heard the socialist communists speaking, not OUR President. Biden, Pelosi and their socialist communist friends are definitely behind this. I don’t want to live in a communist country nor do I want that for my grandson or my children. Biden and Pelosi have proven they care nothing about our country, the U.S. citizens, or our veterans. It’s time we take down the democrats and our President can do that without invoking riots and resorting to lies and misinformation. I am proud to stand behind Donald Trump. I don’t have much, but I do have a VOTE, and I know how I’m going to spend it!

17. JUAN MAK says:

I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT TRUMP SAID THAT OUR DEAD WAR HERO DEAD LOSERS AND SUCKERS
    IT ALL MADE UP BY THE DEMOCRAT AND THE NEW MEDIAL. THE DEMOCRAT WANT TO WIN SO
    BAD THAT THE MAKE UP A LOT OF THING/AND THE NEW MEDIAL WILL PRINT ANYTHING. THE
    NEW MEDIAL IS NEED NOT TO PICK SIDE BUT THEY ARE PICKING THE DEMOCRAT SIDE.THEY
    ARE NO LONGER BIAS. THE DEMOCRAT WANT TO WIN SO BAD THEY WILL MAKE UP ANYTHING
    THE DEMOCRAT NEED TO STAY WITHIN THE LINE

18. BAT BUI says:

I never believe president Trump will say something like that,

19. Michael Watson says:

Not at all did he say this. The liberals and DEMORATS BETTER KNOCK IT OFF BEFORE THEY START A REAL CIVIL WAR AND THE SILENT MAJORITY WILL BE COMING AFTER THEM WITH BOTH BARRELS WE ARE SUCK AND TIRED OF FAKE NEWS AND SHIT STIRRING DEMORATS PAID TERRORIST GROUPS LIKE BLM ANTIFA ALL PAID BY GRORGE SOROS.

20. Vonnee says:

If the Dems think it is working, it is, just in reverse. They’ve set in step since 2016 for antifa and groups but their decisive and regimes, the money trail May be hard to find, but it will be Found, then the train charges will start. In the meantime us silent folk and kids of are tired of it, and protest back then the Dems say TRUMP DID IT, no ma’am the Antifa and peeps you hired And YOU did it. It’s all peaceful you say, well both sides have a right, and my stop the bullshit side has to Do with WE THE PEOPLE are sick and tired you Governors and Mayors who didn’t step up. We are there tooNow, 1st amendment like the rioters, to protect our 1st amendment rights, but then FAKE NEWS DOESN’T SHOW BOTH SIDES, DO THEY, ,No. Tired to hell off that rhetoric from bullshit news channels. You Dems want a war it seems, 80% vs 20% for peace and civility 80 calm is the majority not the 20% rioters. You chicken shits just stir the pot with biased news and corrupt politicians opinions. It will be proposed, in the future, reporters, you are held to higher standards than Fake anonymous sources, LOOK you into the mirror and answer yourself as a source. If there is- a 2nd civil war, you Democrat slave offering planting owners who still do it will be the proof. You try to bullshit the uneducated you purposely have left out for centuries. That will be the new history, how you keep using minorities, proof is in the facts. Asshats

21. Sharon Vance says:

No I definitely know he did not say this at all!! Fake news as usual!! He has done so much for our Veterans since he has been in office!! NO WAY HE WOULD STOOP SO LOW TO DISHONOR OUR MEN AND WIMEN WHO FOUGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY TO SAVE AND KEEP US ALL SAFE!! Now Obama and Biden that’s another story The two of them would!!! They never did anything for our Veterans!! SHAMEFUL PAIR FOR SURE!!!

22. Keep up the good Work Mr. President! Don’t let the liberal lying Media get the best of You! Their has already been an active rebuttal by Vietnam vets telling the truth about this misinformation! God Bless You Sir!

23. Sadly, President Trump can let his quick words defeat some of his well meaning intentions. He sometimes does come across as mouthy. People that are helpless with their problems can be discouraged and impatient verbiage is not the solution. In this regard he is his only worst enemy. Facing this himself, could help him to be a better person.

24. Betty Marshall says:

President Trump has donated his salary to the National Cemetery, and other Military things. He shows his love of our country in many different things he does. He can be rough but only to get the job done. I hope he brings back the pledge of allegiance in our schools. My personal belief is if they don’t want to do the pledge then they do not deserve to get a free education in our schools. We need more pride in our great country and to quit worrying about offending somebody.

25. Kathy says:

I DO NOT BELIEVE PRESIDENT TRUMP SAID THIS!!!!!

26. Willard Smith says:

The commander in Chief would never denigrate the defenders of our nation.