Sean Connery Has Passed Away – The Red Alert News

Sean Connery Has Passed Away

We have lost one of the greatest actors of his generation, Sir Sean Connery.

As reported by the BBC just moments ago, “Sir Sean Connery has died at the age of 90, his family has said.

“The Scottish actor was best known for his portrayal of James Bond, being the first to bring the role to the big screen and appearing in seven of the spy thrillers.

“Sir Sean died peacefully in his sleep, while in the Bahamas, having been “unwell for some time”, his son said.

“His acting career spanned five decades and he won an Oscar in 1988 for his role in The Untouchables.

“Sir Sean’s other films included The Hunt for Red October, Highlander, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and The Rock.”

For more on this breaking story, see Sean Connery: James Bond actor dies aged 90.

~~~~~~~~~~

Do you have a favorite Sean Connery role or movie? Please share it in the Comment section.

1. Wayne Albert says:

God bless you and your family!

2. John Gilbert says:

I traveled widely Round the world and I always found people that admired Sean Connery as a man, actor, and an example of the way to lead in our world. His characters represented the highest of example for greatness.

3. Ken Emerick says:

Thanks Sean for doing what you’ve done so well, you’ll be missed.

4. Roberta says:

Watched all of his movies (over and over with my husband) Great actor RIP Sean.

5. Edna Mae says:

He was one of a kind! Handsome, charming, good actor, etc. , he will surely be missed!

6. John Strom says:

Sean Connery was one of the few truly greats in the motion picture industry. My three favorite movies with Sean Connery were The Great Train Robbery, Rising Sun and Entrapment. He was a class act and will be sorely missed.

7. Don Butler says:

A great actor and a greater man. RIP Sean.

8. Steve Johnson says:

Sean, we will miss you. Rest in peace May our Father comfort all those who loved you.

9. Even when he was in his 70s……he was still one of the sexiest men alive…. and a gentleman!! RIP Sean…

10. Branka says:

Hunt for Red Oct….Best… so many..A Mans Man…so appealing always..RIP well lived and well deserved

11. Mary Anne Sharp (89 years old) says:

He was one of my favorite actors of all times – the greatest Bond of them all!! Fell in love with him in one of his earliest films – Darby O’Gill and the Little People – I place him in the category with Clark Gable, Jimmy Stewart, Cary Grant etc.
    Hope his films will still continue to be shown!!

• Amberdawn Richmond says:

I too, enjoyed Sean in Darby O’Gill, that was Sean’s first film, he was 20 at the time.
      I carried a torch for Sean for decades.
      Rest in Peace Sean, you have joined our FATHER,

12. Tony says:

I am saddened to hear this! I first saw Sean Connery and his very first 007 movie Dr. no, in 1964 when I was in the United States Navy stationed at Okinawa. He made an indelible impression upon me, of Wit, Charm & smooth action acting ability, that stayed with me all my life! He is the Original 007 and he will be missed!

13. Billie Gordon says:

Sean Connery was one the best actors we had. He will truly be missed. I loved every movie I saw him on. May he rest in peace. We will always love him.

14. David Smith says:

You know you are getting old when all the actors you grew up watching and all the rock bands you listened to are gone R.I.P. Mr. Sean C.