Shocking New Poll About Trump – The Red Alert News

Shocking New Poll About Trump

In a just-released poll from a mainstream media news outlet that many conservative Republicans find hard to believe, the majority of Americans believe former President Donald Trump should be convicted by the Senate and barred from ever running for president again.

~~~~~~~~~~

As reported by ABC News, “With his impeachment trial set to begin this week, a narrow majority of Americans say they support the Senate convicting former President Donald Trump and barring him from holding federal office again, according to a new ABC News/Ipsos poll released Sunday…

“…in this latest poll, 56% of Americans say Trump should be convicted and barred from holding office again, and 43% say he should not be. The new poll was conducted by Ipsos in partnership with ABC News using Ipsos’ KnowledgePanel. [emphasis added]

Meanwhile, the attention on Capitol Hill last week focused more on the fate of a new Republican member of Congress who has faced backlash for espousing extremist views and support for the QAnon conspiracy theory in her past. That focus, which followed the deadly insurrection on the U.S. Capitol that Trump is accused of inciting, seems to have taken a toll on the public’s perception of the party. By a 17-point margin, Americans say there are more radical extremists within the GOP than the Democratic Party. [emphasis added]

For more on this report, go to ABC News.

We cherish free speech and commentary. Please share your thoughts in the comment section. Do you believe the ABC News Poll that finds most Americans believe former President Donald Trump should be convicted by the Senate and barred from running for president again, or do you think it’s fake news?

1. Joyce says:

FAKE News and corrupt polls!!! Donald J Trump is the best president we have ever had and he needs to run and win in 2024.

2. maxibaby says:

What person with functioning brain cells would believe the results of any liberal polls (as this poll truthfully is liberal)! I have no confidence in polls as recent years have proven they reflect exactly what poll takers want them to! I don’t trust conservative polls and I am conservative!
    “FORGET ABOUT IT!”

3. Melissa says:

You can make polls say anything. Who did they call twenty democrat supporters and two republican supporters? New poll should be how many Americans are employed since Biden took office? I know a large amount of people who lost jobs with twenty years of service to one company. How much is gas now? They don’t care because they have money. Government dependents don’t care because they will get money. Middle to low income people who work hard are considered Trump supporters are now struggling more because of Biden’s impact in a course of days.

4. Tito says:

THE TRUTH no-one is talking about is that the people who stormed the capitol WERE ANTIFA AND BLM DRESSED AS PATRIOTS.
    Not difficult to believe since this tactic IS NOTHING NEW.

This was conceived and coordinated by the democratic party.

There is at least one video online where one of the rioters BOASTS online about being an antifa member and getting paid for going in and destroying gov. Property. He even says “mission accomplished” to his followers.

The democratic organized crime party orquestrated this ON PURPOSE TO JUSTIFY WHAT THEY ARE DOING NOW – Accusing Trump with some sort of legitimacy.

THEY NEEDED AN ACCUSATION PLATFORM AND THIS IS IT.

The capital break in was rigged by domocrats -JUST LIKE THE “PLANDEMIC” WAS.

This criminal organization calling itself a democratic party – is actually A TREASONOUS PARTY. THEY ARE COMMUNIST, AND THEY WANT TO TURN THE US INTO VENEZUELA.

The question is….
    WILL YOU ALLOW IT?
    WHERE ARE THE PATRIOTS?
    WHERE ARE THE GOOD CITIZENS?
    WHERE ARE THE HARD WORKING PEOPLE?

IF you want freedom….
    YOU’GONNA HAVE TO “FIGHT” FOR IT!!

Be blessed.

• Lilith B. says:

I’m with you! It’s VERY evident WHO is trying to take down America! I watched the video Mike Lindell presented. It’s the SICK and EVIL left WHO is hurting the American people AND our country.

5. Chris Brewer says:

I hope they throw the truth at Democrat s. So I can watch them twist it to their advantage. Just like ABC NBC CBS. THE FAKEST BROADCAST IN THE WORLD! IM GETTIN OFF SOCIAL MEDIA PERMENTLY.I don’t care what any of them do to each other. I don’t care what happens to anybody! I hope the worst curse on democrats for life. They flipped my life around so now, I’ll flip their life any way possible. Now dems ask for violence and it’s going on the next level up! Good, violence murder rape, looting, destroying property in DC. TOO. ITS ALL LEGAL NOW! DEMOCRAT LAWS! FK THE CONSTITUTION. THATS HOW DEMS SEE IT. THEY MAKE THEIR OWN LAWS! I GOT NEWS SOME OF US ARE GONA SHOW YOU LAWS! YOU BETTER JUST KEEP LOOKIN OVER THOSE SHOULDERS! I PERSONALLY don’t give a crap what happens to people! I’ve got my space. You want invade it.All democrats stay outa my way! I’m not like your balless Republican side kicks to democrats. They’ll get picked off too!

6. Jacob says:

Trumps an ego maniac & idiot and anyone who believes in him is a blind fool being Lead to the slaughter! Impeach and convict

• Carolediamondz says:

This is bullshit les, fake news. Don’t waste my time.

• Sue Kennedy says:

You are an unintelligent fool. Blind and deaf to the reality of our world status for the last 4 years compared to now. It is NOW with a cheating, pedophile, lying,traitor Joe Blow in the white house that we are thought of as a joke to the world, easy pickin’.

• Chris Brewer says:

Joe Biden,Kamala Harris Nancy Pelosi,I can’t name all the names. So help me God be my witness, Democrat party is upending! Glad to see that illigetimate bunch out of DC.Pelosi knows the shape our country is in. How can we remove her from office? Maybe we should use drones and have a drone war in DC.Shit not enough drones to get rid of the cockroaches in the WHITE HOUSE!SICK MENTALLY ILL DEMOCRATS! FAILURES TO AMERICANS, FAILURES TO THEIR OWN. FAILURES TO BE WRITTEN IN HISTORY! ENGRAVE IT IN STONE TO SERVE AS A REMINDER OF THE BIGGEST FRAUD EVER TO AMERICANS.. WHAT A REPUTATION DEMOCRATS.LIVE WITH IT. You support Biden now bend to his commands.Thats right you’ll bend to him or he’ll have you offed! What a waste of 5 years! Open borders, Jobs killed, businesses broke or bankrupt! Higher taxes, illegal abortions.Learn to love it democrats with your heads up your asses!

• Lilith says:

Jacob, you’re welcome to leave this country if you are ok with with what the demonrats are doing to the American people and our country 😡 I’m sure China or some other communist country will welcome you in! SMH

7. Mary says:

It’s all a pack of lies # the news forgot if they ever knew how to tell the truth

• Carolyn says:

All fake news,impeachment is totally bullshit.get rid of the swamp.trump should be our president.biden is not fit to be president.its all bullshit.

8. Jane Alexis Howell says:

This is definitely fake news. The majority of Americans are still for Trump and believe in him and would vote for him again!

• Mimi Hayes says:

I don’t believe it!! Everyone I know (except some flakey hippie-like, brainwashed college-age relatives) LOVE President Trump….

9. Susan Kovacevich says:

You main street media people lie like you breath and that MKUltra’d cheney does too.

10. Robin Kerby says:

Never ending lies, unbelievable, they will say anything to try and turn people against Trump, never going to happen, you will never change my mind and he is my President, Biden can kiss my lily white privileged ass…………………….

• Chris Brewer says:

I love it that most people see that old dementia bound fool for what he and his followers are! Reality checks have changed a lot of democrats minds now! I’m glad of it. Oh yeah,I’ve picked up a couple of my Dem freinds back! Yeah they admitted their mistake, and they saw the truths! Yes we crammed about 5 yrs of information and compiled a lot of truths!

11. David Wilson says:

They should call it the “ABC/BOS”” for the truth of the matter: Any poll ABC does is “BOS”- a Bunch of Sh.. !!!!

12. I do NOT believe one word that ABC says about this Poll! If there was such a Poll then there would have been a majority that voted that President Donald Trump should NOT be impeached at all.

13. BJ says:

The Dems are so far out of control! America needs to wake up and stop the destruction the Dems are doing at a very rapid pace. Funny how these polls are being taken by democratic news channels…

14. Wyatt Hoover says:

Was this poll done on a Dominion machine?

• William H. Wilson Jr. says:

Dominion is sueing people who are spreading conspiracy theories.

• Ran Win says:

Yet another reason not to watch MSM.
        Everybody needs to watch absolute truth on OAN.
        It will give you a sliver of hope there is some decent people fighting for the
        the good of the nation.

• Chris Brewer says:

DOMINIONS were wiped out in Nasville on Christmas. How Damn convenient! No way is a man gona pull his RV.up in front of a bldg.. And wait for who knows how long recorded warning. Then the area was cleared, with no casualties, Duh the guy was dead in the RV well before the explosion! Rewind the street cams. To before the RV arrived at bldg, and play back.MAKE THAT PUBLIC FOR EVERYBODY TOO SEE!

• Dora J Abel says:

They didn’t even take a poll, they just pulled some numbers out of the air. Total BS

15. Imre says:

IF you believe that CRAP, I have Bigfoot sitting here with me saying that he voted for Trump and he has a clear picture of himself that he’ll give to Hannity and Lou Dobbs on Fox News, IF Fox brings Dobbs back ASAP. Don’t Phuc with Bigfoot. Also, IF you believe that crap, I have vine ripe tomatoes in my garden in Antarctica that are so tasty you will want them in your salad.
    Barbara Hunt said it best. Hang Pelosi for treason. TRUMP was America’s SAVIOR.
    He WILL be again too!!!!!

16. Pegs says:

holly “KAREN” rose !!! ALWAYS CLUELESS ! you POOR thing. So SAD!!!!!!!! #WAKE THE HELL UP

• Sam B. says:

LOL….so true pegs! I’m convinced she (& a few others) says the things she does just to get a rise out of people…certainly she & others aren’t that delusional..right? Lol.
      If so..She/they “haven’t seen the football since the kickoff.”
      LOL!!!

17. Robin Fielding says:

bull shit

18. bob onit says:

ABC poll ???? Hasn’t had an accurate poll ever… they have to poll people taller than George Stephanopoulos ,you know at least four feet tall, and some non biased humans

19. MAMABEAR says:

Whoever printed this crap is a LIAR. I am unsubscribing from yet another lying media source. Your no better than the trash magazines at the checkout stands in grocery stores. Enquirer. GARBAGE.

20. Nut says:

You guys hang in there and God bless you all!

21. ck says:

Surprise, surprise, most of you don’t believe the polls. It’s really too bad, cause we need the republican party healthy and it’s just not right now. Believe what you want, but come 2022 you will see just what a sorry state this party is in. You are all just making the party you hate soooo much even stronger by believing in “The Big Lie”. We need two healthy parties weather you believe it or not!

• Nut says:

You wanna foot race mister? I’ll show you what healthy is!!
      Maybe you wanna try something else?
      Bring it on now!
      Your a part of the sick! And your correct on one thing – we do need two parties and yours isn’t one of them!
      Trash needs taken out!
      Don’t worry, I’ll get the good out of it, waste not want not!

22. Bruce Wooden says:

If it it comes from the msm, then it’s all a big lie and MUST be considered bullshit!

• Sunshine says:

Agreed! Look at the source! Anyone who is watching ABC news is a liberal and the poll is going to be tilt in that direction. ABC doing the poll? Yeah ok, we know who your audience is and of course ABC spews hate and garbage about President Trump.

So we r to believe an abc cbs nbc cnn msnbc aka “obviously biased narrative un-news network/FAKE NEWS” polls?? Like blm get’n nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize….”is this a joke?!?!” LOL. So they polled 1000 of their watchers & only 56% of them think Trump should b convicted of such a horrific crime of telling his supporters that were going to the capital to have there voices heard to do so “PEACEFULLY & PATRIOTICALLY!” What a horrible thing to do! How dare he do that! LMAO!! How pathetic & insecure these adolescent radical socialists r is an embarrassment to our great country! Could u imagine if Trump said what that kook Maxine Waters said? These pathetic obviously biased elected officials would call for the electric chair! Maxine Waters can incite REAL VIOLENCE but it gets ignored/overlooked & is ok with the biased radical left.
    When it comes to believing the obviously biased narrative lamestream media…aka fake news which is the megaphone of the radical socialist party…..HELL NO! C’mon man! Laughable!!!!
    #ImpeachFakeNews!
    #BiasedPolls
    #StandStrongProud&PeacefulAmerica!!!🇺🇸🇺🇸

24. Walter says:

Always remember “Democrats lying is their truth” and “When the main street media says the same thing you are being lied to”

This is great news to hear that 56% feel that trump should be convicted. My sentiments exactly. trump did such a poor job he ruined the US. Biden will put America back on it’s feet and restore it to the days of Obama. Just look restaurants and small businesses are opening up. Economy is coming back. America is getting back on it feet and it is all due to the Democrats and Biden/Harris. Biden has increased jobs more than trump ever did. Other heads of nations can’t wait to meet with Biden which shows how well like Biden is with other nation’s leaders. Things are looking up. Hurrah long live the Democrats.

• Kirby Morrison says:

You are exactly what is wrong with this country ! Failure to do any research outside of MSM. Pathetic is what you really are along with the millions just like you!

• Carolyn Javaux says:

This is exactly what is wrong with America. These idiots that have their heads in the sand and believe what these ultra-left fake media are trying to ram down the throats of the American people

• Pegs says:

ALWAYS the IDIOT!! PATHETIC little holly rose. #FAKE NEWS as ALWAYS.

• Bruce Wooden says:

Holly rose, you are a sick, stupid bitch!!!

• Nut says:

You again miss holly? I think an investigation needs done on you.

Fight fire with fire.
      Ready?

• RSREEDY says:

Now I know you are a FAKE commenter!HOLLY ROSE 🌹. No one can be as out of touch with reality or as misinformed as you unless they mentally challenged. You spell to good for that! The poll is FAKE and everyone knows it. Keep up the good work. Have a nice day even if you don’t want too.

• William H. Wilson Jr. says:

So we’re to believe that the entire nation would want a tyrant like DJT to run the country into the ground like they did to their businesses. Plus you reall ycouldn’t find a person who was more bigoted than the Ts. You better watch out as law suits are being filed

• Sunshine says:

Obviously, Holly (Helly) Rose didn’t see that Beijing Biden destroyed 10’s of thousands of jobs on his first day in office with the stroke of a pen! It must be nice to live in a bubble! And, I might add, when Obummer took office, I lost my job of 11 years to his lousy economy. During Obummer’s tenure, I struggled until finally President Trump came in and I was able to find a meaningful FULL TIME job! I can only hope and pray that this loser in office now doesn’t destroy it for me. And, now the states that “supposedly” Trump lost, is now coming out that all the shit the demoncrats pulled as been judged by our courts illegal! We know who really won the election and it wasn’t Beijing Biden!

• Miha says:

“Birds of a feather stick together.” You’re as daffy as the whole world wide demrat commie cabal combined;;;;; May they rot in hell for destroying America !!!!!!!!

• T says:

Holly rose. Just wondering if you are a educated person. Sounds like your repeating what you have heard on TV.

• Kim L Lepley says:

Boy are you brainwashed Rose into thinking that my President Donald J Trump had anything to do with those riots at the Capital.Listen to the words and remarks of your Speaker of the house and shitmier and the other morons in office they are the culprits of those riots at the capital. Sleeping Joe said it will take 10 years for our country to get back to normal but it will never happen as long as he remains as our so called President. This country was great,jobs were booming unemployment was at an all time low. Peace in the middle east was good We were thriving and then the pandemic hit. Blame China, and the Demorats for this mess. God help us all to return MAGA.

26. Mary L Janes says:

Sounds like more propaganda from the dumcrats

• Scott says:

Yes it does i no lo ger believe anything the main stream has media says they are corrupt to the bone they control what peop,people, see and believe

27. Ally says:

this is a fake poll. The majority of Americans are finally seeing through Biden and hey don’t like what those who voted him in have brought to America. Just a piece of crap poll.

28. Vivian Calhoun says:

I cannot believe this poll is real. President Trump did a super job as our American President, in my opinion and so many others that have expressed their opinion about him. He had is own style of getting the job done. I’M SURE there are people that did not agree with it but no one can please everyone.

• Michael OConnor says:

The Dems and media aren’t even smart enough to just say poll. They think we are so stupid we wouldn’t catch the sentence that said it was an ABC Poll, what else would they say.

• William Wlison says:

There are about as many opinions as there are a holes on both sides so what’s the big deal?

29. Joe says:

That would be a terrible thing to happen to this country …. it is going to hurt these Senators at the midterms and GOD KNOWS I pray it does.. and I support term limits and no further pay when they leave office

30. darlene says:

GET RID oF BIBEN NOW NOT TRUMP THIER RE SICK PEOPLE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT they dont know what they are doing he need a nursing home.HEs destory America……………

31. Brenda Martin says:

What the hell is wrong with you Demoncrats ? Why are you so worried about the Greatest President ever ? You can’t win on your own ? You cheat,b that has to make you feel really good inside ? No ..your angry you want power? You are cowards,but you can’t fool we the people we know who u are.You are destroying the the people you work for. But now we will be ready for you .You will lose . My President Donald J. Trump always .

32. Janet Halberstadt says:

I did surveys for companies some years back, including Ipsos. There are questions sent out first, so the surveys are targeted.

I never trusted survey results.

Look…the democrats began the impeachment process very close the his election! The first time! Now again…close to his election.

We all know Biden is not the elected president. That honor goes to President Trump.

So anything negative said or written about our President Trump…isn’t worth hearing or written. Yet they keep on comin…

And he can probably do more for the country as the accomplished business man that he is, but I want him to be placed where he is elected to be.

And get this election fraud taken care of.

• William H. Wilson Jr. says:

Who are you talking about accomplished business man I’m not sure who you’re referencing as an accomplished business man.

• Karen Baker says:

I don’t believe the polls conducted by MSM. I have never been polled by any of them. I think they only contact democrats. Impeachment is a travesty and he did nothing to incite anyone. How about the things Maxine Walters, Schumer, Pelosi, Harris and Tlaib said for starters to incite people but the terrible things they said are okay. Biden will never be my president and he has no intention of unifying our country Trump is the one who created jobs and a great economy and made America energy independent. He never stopped working for the American people. The hatred for this man must stop. Check the facts left wing liberals. Biden continues to destroy American jobs every day and will destroy our country if allowed to. He can’t even tell the truth and is cognitively challenged. You will know the truth and the truth will set you free. Wake up. You have been brain washed.

33. Beverly fuhrman says:

Another soloist lie,! That shouldn’t even be a option. Yep democrats waste so more of our money.

34. The recently published mainstream media poll, like all previous polls – FAKE NEWS! ! Trump’s rating today is off scale. Trump’s approval rating is today even higher than ever.

• Cass Hanson says:

The far left hates everything good we stand for. We need more strong Republicans who will push back against the rhetoric of the left. Free Speech is my right as a citizen of my country. Free speech is the right of every American,. God Bless America. Trump has still maintained his popularity with the 74 million people who voted for him. Let me ask this question, if Donald Trump ran for president today, DO YOU THINK HE WOULD WIN?

• Sunshine says:

I do feel that President Trump won not only the 2020 election but any future elections AS LONG AS the election fraud is dealt with! However, if Beijing Biden gives citizenship to 25 million illegals, it might be a challenge. The Demoncrats are securing their dictatorship with this NEW voting bloc and packing the courts! Look out America, a Dictatorship is coming and you’re not going to like it!

• Cass Hanson says:

35. Priscilla Browning says:

I think I speak for the majority of American when I ay this is not true. The MSM continues to spread falsehoods. I agree with a previous post any Republican that votes to do this needs to be censored by their RNC members of their state and with every strong effort made to remove them from office in the next election and get a true Republican, Constitutionalist to run and replace them and yes that means you Romney, Cheney, Sasse, and anyone else that is not loyal to the American public they represent.

• William Wilson says:

It’s so hard to believe that someone who told a bunch of anarchist that they were to go to a certain site and then cause damage to the American peoples Capital buildings and so they did so believing a damned lie perpetrated by an egotist these people deserve what they get. In my humble opinion.

• Kim says:

Amen to that .. They didn’t ask the people who are true Americans because look at what we are living in now .. Crap shoot straight too taxed and broken down in just 2 weeks. We are so screwed. We need TRUMP back in office ..

36. R T says:

I do not believe this poll..another democratic bs…they did not poll me or anyone I know…

• SP says:

The key words are “mainstream media news outlet” that right there tells you everything you need to know. Unless you’ve polled every single adult, your poll means nothing.

37. paul yates says:

trump is the best presdent we ever had an not a theif like biden soial media lies on everthing he did find out the election the vote was stolen from over seas with people involed and people here had a lot to do with itwe no longer have a honest vote anymore demicarts are can,t belive what they say anymore toon many lies an stop investogation on vote by demicrats did just wrong seen like the in the surprume court should see this but are they are some of them involed can,t say that yet but some are demicarts but are they true americans

38. Jim Jackson says:

Today’s Democrat Party is an abomination:

The Democrat Party that lacks the moral values to protect unborn children against late-term abortion is a party that has turned away from Christian values and rejects the sacred words of our Declaration of Independence that proclaim that Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness are endowed by our creator.

The Democrat Party that lacks the fortitude to repudiate (and actually condones and encourages) violent anarchists who attack decent law-abiding people in the streets and destroy businesses and personal property is a party that no longer has credible relevance and is an abomination.

The Democrat Party that fails to repudiate the destruction of churches, synagogues, statues, government buildings and national monuments is a pathetic empty shell of what used to be a proud American populist institution.

The Democrat Party that supports efforts to eliminate guarding and protecting our borders (ICE) is a party that has lost all credible relevance.

The Democrat Party that supports open borders, sanctuaries, taxpayer paid free education and health care for illegal immigrants adding to the burden of American taxpayers is a party that is desperately struggling to find relevance.

The Democrat Party that wants to give voting rights to illegal immigrants is a party that is in desperation to depend on an influx of illicit voters to win elections.

The Democrat Party that supports efforts of radical groups to eliminate police forces in big cities is a party that cowers down to anarchists with tunnel vision and has not given intelligent thought to the ramifications of such idiocy.

The Democrat Party that fails to condemn anarchist violence against police officers is on the wrong side of the peace and tranquility espoused by our constitution and the laws of the land.

The Democrat Party that is more concerned with the safety and well being of illegal immigrants than that of our own citizens, our police officers and our military veterans is a party that has lost focus and will willfully cower down to any radical group in the self-serving interest of obtaining votes.

The Democrat Party that suddenly wants to eliminate the electoral system of electing the president and change the make-up of the US Supreme Court from 9 justices to 12 justices is a party in a state of panic.

The Democrat Party that wants to abolish the constitutional rights of law-abiding American Citizens to hold and bear arms is a party with tunnel vision that would turn this nation into violent revolution.

The Democrat Party that perpetrated all manner of falsehoods to stand in the way of confirmation of Judge Brett Cavanaugh and Judge Amy Barrett to the US Supreme Court is a despicable, lying abomination.

The Democrat Party that begrudgingly refuses to recognize and acknowledge the unpresidented economic success of this nation prior to the Coronavirus pandemic is a shameful self-serving abomination. Had this country not achieved the economic level of success enjoyed prior to the pandemic, the nation would currently be in a serious recession.

The abhorrent “leaders” of today’s Democrat Party will say or do anything to win the votes of the ignorant, uninformed masses. Nancy Pelosi, Joseph Biden, Chuck Schumer, Kamala Harris, Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler, Maxine Waters, etc will lie and perpetrate any hoax in order to advance their own personal agendas. For 3-1/2 years they have done nothing but spew lies, distortions, exaggerations, vitriol and hatred to try to remove our duly elected President of the United States. They are only concerned with regaining power, and not the well being of this country.

The Democrat Party that was once the proud party of Jefferson, Jackson, Roosevelt and Truman has become a disgusting abomination.

• Nut says:

NICE JOB
      WELL SAID

• Sunshine says:

I read every sentence and AGREE with EVERY one of them! I’m afraid of the 4 long years and the destruction they will be able to do! It will be hard if not impossible to undo the destruction they will inflict on the citizens of America.

• William H. Wilson Jr. says:

How about blaming the women who are making their own personal decision on terminating a pregnancy that the do not wish to come to term. You ever think that maybe they have a right to make such decisions on their own?

• William Wilson says:

I might add that the majority of the electorate get to decide who is or isn’t president in a democracy to the best as can be discerned at the time of the election.

39. Anthony Moreland says:

If a love for a free nation with liberty & justice for all, & a resolve to protect & defend this One Nation Under God is deemed as right wing extremism & domestic terrorism by the left wing socialist regime, then it’s because the left hates a free society & fears those citizens that want it, to the point of using every tool in their arsenal to abolish the very thought of it. And that’s where this Nation is at in its 200+ years of existence. The darkness of socialist communist domination of the West grows with every passing moment. I for one will not let freedom die without a fight. Thry can take my life but never my freedom.

40. Wayne Frazier says:

No fake poll more like 95% for keeping them shut down the stupid demurats are unamericans all the way they are the ones doing this crap he just said peace and quiet and not no hate marches to tear up anything it was planned by demurats before speech .

41. BS, not standing for B est S tory.

42. Pam says:

We all know why the mainstream media hated President Trump it is because he was for the American people not them they are a bunch of jealous dicks and so are the rest of the the liberals
    I am proud to say that I support President Trump now and in the future
    The liberals don’t have the say they think they do
    There is a higher power and that is God Amighty! and it not over until he says it is.
    Please continue to pray for President Trump to over come because God is not finished with him
    Trump 2024

• Laverne Godwin says:

Pam – Amen! I agree with you! God is NOT finished yet! I still believe something good is going to happen. There are too many of us who are God-fearing and have sought His face. Just waiting to see what He is going to do! I BELIEVE!!

43. Robbie says:

Any republican that vote to impeach President Trump should be called out and put on record. They are not listening to the people that they are represent therefore should be held accountable for any and all repercussions of this actions . Rhinos should not as far I see is not acceptable stand for what is right and nothing less have a back bone .

44. Bi says:

I am praying the God has mercy on the souls of these evil so called leaders , cabal. Obama/Clinton Biden Harris big tech, etc! This is not their last home! I pray their is a hell for those who cause such catastrophic pain. For those of you who have no compass as to why we all share space with no other purpose than to destroy humanity for greed. I hope you find out what you did caused great despair. That you never again know peace of any kind. You will be the starving person in the desert with no help! That is what you have done to YOUR COUNTRY!

45. Avo says:

O Lie, lie, lie, lie,
    lie, lie, lie, lie

(sing as a current American anthem – works wonderfully)

46. Robert Feldman says:

ABC is full of shit just like the rest of MSM and big tech. Its a war against Trump and a war to silence conservatives so that the Democrats can have full control of everything and eventually sell out to the Chinese. I encourage everyone reading this to watch Mike Lindell’s just released documentary on what really happened with the election. The truth WILL BE TOLD!

47. Thomas Driber says:

Fake News through and through!!! ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, are all in bed with one another. Would not and do not believe a word they say. Fake News all the way!

48. maxibaby says:

I have no confidence in polls, Liberal or Conservative! There are too many ways to make them show the results the poll takers wants them to aka “rig the polls”. We have all seen proof that polls are not meaningful! Being a conservative I certainly do not believe MSM polls or any other liberal polls!

49. Gary Graham says:

I don’t watch ABC CBS or NBC, the news is fake and the TV programs are too liberal in the lifestyle of characters in the show and the late night talk shows are just as disgusting with their host, everything those TV stations represent is trash including the democratic party

50. Joyce Kissinger says:

Why would ANYONE Believe the Main Stream Media (ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN ETC) With all that has happened the last 5 years and the Voting Fraud Evidence (even Caught on Videos!!!) AND STILL NOTHING WAS DONE BECAUSE OF THE CROOKED WAYS….

AGAIN….WHO WOULD EVER BELIEVE ANY POLLS EVERY DONE!!!!!! THIS IS SAD IN OUR DAYS…. NOW….. THAT with the Help of TRUMP Who brought light of the CORRUPT Governments and FBI and WHO ELSE… Again…this is sad and disturbing for our Country!!!

51. bruce says:

Once again fake news rears its ugly head. Who are they asking in their Fake poll…Themselves. IPSOS Knowledge panel..what the hell is that? 15 people sitting around (all liberals)? Please no one believes this. Anyone with a shred of intellect knows you can’t impeach some who is not a gov official. You can’t convict someone for what others do. You can’t convict Trump for anything he said on Jan 6. Especially since the FBI knew it was planned days before the rally. Half the people they arrested weren’t even Trump supporters.

52. Sherry says:

Such a bunch of crap we the AMERICAN people support PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!!!

• James Hill says:

I am in total agreement that President Trump will go down in history as the most productive president in history. He did everything he said he would, plus many more great things for America. Awesome family!

53. Jenny Tran says:

The True is the True.Socilism is always AFFRAID of the True.Fake News or Anyone who were behind those shoud be hang or punishment.who can do all that ???
    DONALD J TRUMP is only one and only one can make it happen .That why the worrl hated him Because even the one who is a Vatican leader is Communist ..who else can tell the True.No one,Trump is a God messenger . All those 4 years he did awsome jobs for American but All the others presidents can’t . THE OUTSIDER Hmm..that what they called Trump but it is way much better than the Real Politicians. Hope the America wakeup before it is too late
    My family who lived and so struggled under Communism Regime years,well known about it and I wish i have Authority to write book all about .CHANGE THE WORLD AND LIVED WITH LORD AND PRAISE EVERYDAY

54. F F Tramutola Jr. says:

BULL SHIT

55. Jane says:

Fake ABC makes up there stories and polls to make Trump supports think that we do not support the President. Great President.

56. Gordon Williams says:

NBC ABC CNN all bullshit news channels anybody that would believe a pool taken by these news media groups are stupid as shit. they’ve been after him for four years they are biased they hate trump the Democrats hate Trump they’re scared of Trump. God bless America and God bless our president Donald trump

57. Diane schmode says:

Sorry don’t believe, fake news

58. Norma J Paris says:

Well I certainly do no agree with that. He is the BEST PRESIDENT we have ever had. He worked for the American people and Biden is trying to destroy everything Trump has done. I think Biden and Pelosi are the ones that should be impeached.
    Pelosi was just showing something that she said was wrong in the Bible. Who made her God?. I have her know that God didn’t make any mistakes and the Bible is all true.

59. jaybird says:

I don’t believe it!

60. stephen m keener says:

Looks like your site has become another lacky for the left. Sad, not too many places to turn now for real news. Please unsubscribe me immediately.

• Olive says:

I agree completely that this site has become totally “left” —– What a shame because it will only hurt your organization in the long run. I know that most Americans believe that not only should Donald Trump NOT be impeached for the 2nd time, he should still be the President of the United States because it has just been proven by Mike Lindell and his professional associates that the 2020 election was stolen by foreign countries (mainly China!) in coordination with efforts from inside the United States!!! Biggest fraud ever committed!!! And, if you will remember Biden even let it slip out during his campaign …..saying”We have the greatest Fraud organization …..” He was repeating what someone from his side told him ….. and obviously he didn’t have the cognitive abilities to understand that he shouldn’t repeat it in public. What a pity ….. We need to take back our wonderful country before Biden and his cronies totally destroy it.

61. Michael says:

Mainstream media, nothing but biased crap,can’t believe anything that they say,democratic party is do full of commie socialists,and the people that voted for them the same,get your head.out of your ass and look at what the democratic party is doing to this country,destroying it.

62. Tammy says:

WAIT…. WHAT!? Last week the numbers were reversed 56 no and 43% yes soooo whom should we really believe??? I know that I believe in the American patriots GO TRUMP/PENCE GO❤

• DOH says:

Amen I don’t believe a word that the media says about Trump. They are all bought to lie and cover up shit. Trump will still clean up the swamp. When I read this poll I laughed my ass off. They want you to belive the shit they put in the media. Well media our President Trump will prevail an
      all your lies,and your Mrs idiot Nancy,Chucky,shiffy schiff,waters Biden,Harris, Hillary, Obama and many more in the swamp will all be going down impeach them all clean up the crap. 🇺🇲🇺🇸🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲.

63. Jinny says:

Can’t believe your site would give credence to the absurdities of polls put for by the origins of fake news! Why bother with wasting time, energy and resources on turning attention to the likes of these dishonorable agencies.

64. Laura says:

Everyone KNOWS the TRUTH, NOW, IF THE DEMOCRATIC OFFICIAL’S HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE OR DID NOTHING WRONG, THAT INCLUDES THE RINO’S, WHAT IN THE FUCK IS WITH ALL THE DAMN MILITARY? AS FOR IMPEACHMENT, ITS UNCONSTITUTIONAL, THEY HAVE NO STANDING… HOWEVER, AS THE SAYING GOES…
    THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!! PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH ON HIS SIDE, THATS WHAT THESE DUMB FUCK’S IN OFFICE REALLY NEED TO THINK ABOUT… THEY ARE TO BUSY SELLING OUT OUR COUNTRY AND WE THE PEOPLE TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES…. FUCK THE DEMOCRATIC OFFICIAL’S, BIDEN AND UNITY!!! THERE IS NO UNITY… ITS US AND THEM, PERIOD….

65. Jack Stassen says:

Will the zenith in fake news occur before or after the Trump monument is erected acknowledging one of the most outstanding Presidencies in U. S. history ?

• bob onit says:

I think he should put a ”TRUMP” signal on top of ”Trump tower” like the ”Bat Signal”, and shine a giant ” T ” up into the NY sky every night, then buy stock in rain coats ,because the democrat’s heads will be exploding everywhere…

66. Beverly says:

This is soo stupid that it’s hard to comment on it. Trump shouldn’t even be tried let alone convicted. From all the signs I see while driving btw all in support of Trump I think they need to look at those numbers again

• Barbara Trent says:

Trump should not be tried, convicted, censored, etc. During the 4 year witch hunt, he was blamed for everything, from the California wildfires to Covid!!! The drumken leader in the House should be tried for treason and hung!!! Trump only worked FOR the American people, who are now being shut down and put into poverty by the Chinese support group in the White House and those criminals in Congress!!

• bob onit says:

I think the house majority leader should be parachuted into a Somalian prison riot ”buck nekkid” at high noon just TO get perspective on what their doing to the USA

67. Albert Rodgers says:

Must be the same people that did the poles for the election.

68. Ray says:

Did they run their poll on dominion? Numbers seem to match. We will see at this farce they call a trial.