Trump Official Warns of Armed Revolt – The Red Alert News

Trump Official Warns of Armed Revolt

In what some commentators find truthful while others find troubling, “The top communications official at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) accused career government scientists of plotting against President Trump and told Trump supporters to arm themselves ahead of the November presidential election,” according to The Hill.

Michael Caputo

Michael Caputo, Department of Health and Human Services Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs

“In a Facebook Live video on Sunday, HHS Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs Michael Caputo said the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was harboring a “resistance unit” to Trump, The New York Times reported.

“The career scientists “haven’t gotten out of their sweatpants except for meetings at coffee shops” to plot “how they’re going to attack Donald Trump,” Caputo said, according to the Times. “There are scientists who work for this government who do not want America to get well, not until after Joe Biden is president.”

“According to the Times, Caputo also warned Trump’s followers to be prepared for an armed insurrection, predicting the president would win but that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden would refuse to concede the election.”

“When Donald Trump refuses to stand down at the inauguration, the shooting will begin,” Caputo said. “If you carry guns, buy ammunition, ladies and gentlemen, because it’s going to be hard to get.”

Caputo also stated that he’s concerned that someone is trying to kill him.

“I don’t like being alone in Washington,” Caputo posted on Facebook, Sunday. He described “shadows on the ceiling in my apartment, there alone, shadows are so long.”

Truthful or troubling? Convincing or crazy? You decide.

Please share your opinion in the Comment area below.

1. Lucy says:

Robert, you been watching to much CNN. Try Fox News for the truth

2. Lucy says:

Silver Eagle, do you mean the Black lives matter wil literally physically explode or just get real mad. If it’s the latter, let it be, we have ways of taking care of that and as a country we will. They have proven they are brainless.

3. Marty says:

After president Trump is re-elected he will clean this country of all the filth. If there is more violence then there is now this will serve to further identify the the anti Americans and we can load the perpetrators in Obama cages when the jails are full .maximum bails maximum sentencing. The supporting goons Soros and the like I believe will only put out so much money. Remember the second amendment is in force and patriotic Americans will stand behind police, national guard and the like. Patriots far outnumber the subversives in this country we will prevail and they will never recover. God bless America

4. Roger Underhill says:

Time for blm to be dealt with. Interfering with hospital or anything is nothing but NO GOOD PEOPLE.

5. Suzanne says:

President Trump did NOT tell his followers to arm themselves! Also since when does Neal Cavato have the close presence of Donald Trump? He does not! He doesn’t even support him, or like him, so I can’t take anything he says about that as truth. This whole article is ridiculous!

I know that there are plenty of people though that are willing to fight for our country. It will be a shame if we have to. I think it would be a mistake because I think that’s exactly what the Left wants. Fighting in the streets. If they get that, then they can control us all. No, diplomacy and direct action against their policies is working. Revealing their corruption and their sins of the recent past is helping a lot and people are going away from the Democrat Party in droves. Once all the people know what they have done are doing, they will have power no more.

• Lester says:

Sounds like you’re about to poop in your panties. Time to man up. Put on your big girl pants. Get yourself some protection and I’m not talking condoms.

• Margaret says:

This wasn’t Neal ‘Cavuto’, as you call him. This was Michael Caputo, from HHS. Read and understand before making a comment on something you obviously don’t understand.

6. Now is the time for all good people to come to the aid of their country. Vote for Donald J. Trump. A Man who loves this country as I do.

• Alan says:

I learned that sentence when I was a freshman in high school. “Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country “ Typing class !

7. Lucy Ellington says:

All you good people who voted for Obama, I hope you have had your eyes opened. He is a Marxist. The Democrat party has been highjacked by the Communist who live in this great country. I will give you a quote from Obama after he became president: If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun. end quote. The press stayed silent. If President Trump had said that, The media would howl like wolves for months. Its time you used your brain and vote for the Man who loves this country. Donald J. Trump.
    MAGA

8. FrankAboutIt says:

Death to BLM and ANTIFA and all their supporters and financiers.
    Arrest them, Put them on Trial for Treason, and upon Conviction, Execute them.

9. Dave Fagen says:

Race relations had been improving over the years. Still not great but definitely progressing for the good of all up until 2009 and the beer party in the rose garden, hosted by President Obama. After this there was a major acceleration of racial disruption and disorder that has continued to accelerate exponentially to where is has reached the violent destructive state we are experiencing today. This is unsustainable and can only result in major conflict and destruction of the Country – if Biden elected.
    I am distressed by the actions of those who wish to destroy the Country that I served to protect. At 82 years old, I’ve seen a lot, both good and bad. The past few months making up about 90 percent of the bad. I worry that these radicals know not what is behind the door they are striving to open; that would resemble Cuba or Venezuela on steroids. Sadly, I stand well armed to protect my family and property. Lock and Load.

• Lester says:

Always pack have hot pockets. Sobs won’t eat out off my plate or drink my beverage. They will definitely chill out. Seems the only ones that are willing to fight are us old folks.

10. Flora says:

I have never in my life seen such a travesty as what is going on now. The democrats have lost their ever loving minds, putting Joe Biden up for President, the poor man is in bad mental state. Kamala wants to lead our country with a banner that supports baby killing and rioting. Trump must win and put a stop to this nonsense, groom his sons to run next, end this anarchy, put all those thugs in prison a long time. Until treasonous behavior is addressed, we will continue to be subject to their treasonous, traitorous behavior. No I haven’t said this before.

11. Flora says:

12. Chris says:

Let’s roll

13. Pegs says:

I BELIEVE after President Trump is reelected GOOD will win over evil. It’s TIME TO TAKE BACK OUR GREAT NATION!!!!!!! #ENOUGH!!! #TRUMP!!!!!!!#2020!!!!!!! ALMIGHTY GOD is on OUR side.

• Robert says:

God is on our side. That maybe, but God gave us human freedom of choice also.

• Robert says:

Trump may win. But he is not in my opinion a good leader. He withheld information about covid19. He drop the ball by not telling the Country there is a new virus in the United States, one that this county has never seen before. “I didn’t want to panic the nation”. President Trump

• loretta allen says:

I think Coved 19 was and is a set up. Regardless. Stop blaming the President No man could predict how when and were this was going to happen. Stop making a big deal. Now those New Yorkers bringing the COVID into a nursing him. Not that F. K up

• Terry Linn says:

Don’t forget the ones Governor Wolf sent to the Pa nursing homes that killed thousands. So glad the federal court ruled Monday that what Wolf did was unconstitional.

• Terry Linn says:

Don’t forget the ones Governor Wolf sent to the Pa nursing homes that killed thousands. So glad the federal court ruled Monday that what Wolf did was unconstitutnal.

• Lester says:

Your opinion don’t count go to Cuba or Venuzula. You don’t have brains enough to come to a conclusion.

• Leslie Howard Gargan says:

Animals who who would shoot to kill any person that wears the uniform of legal, protective authority. God fearing whackos who would arm Jesus Himself with the slickest, illegal weapons to blast non-believers into forever orbit around the third rock from the sun …………………… Welcome to America, folks, circa 2020 A.D. Is this what the Creator had in mind, as He amused himself watching Adam and Eve in their gambols in the Garden?

14. John Hannon says:

Stranger things have happened , the division among the races was started by King Barry , and the 2020 version of the Black Panthers (BLM) has dumped gasoline on the fire with protests , rioting , attacks on law enforcement and civil disobedience has made it worse .
    Honoring the life and memory of George Floyd and the other convicted felons that resisted arrest , and basically committed suicide I have no pity for , being stupid .

15. Thomas D Vitti says:

Are you really surprised what do you expect The courts don’t care they let everybody out and the mayors don’t care so what did you expect

16. L. Owens says:

Who knows ? Could happen.

17. Silver Eagle says:

This is no joke or idle threat. BLM and Antifa will explode if Tump is re-elected. No matter where you live, city or suburb, you will be a victim. I am not telling you how, but may I suggest you make arrangement to protect yourselves and your property. I don’t know if you can call it a civil war, but there will be many deaths and injuries. Be smart and take precautions………..

• Quinn/Q Charles Wright says:

If this is a truthful call to arms,our president needs to tell all including those not legally allowed to arm themselves. Some will be scared because they have had their God given rights illegally stripped from them. Please Mr President shout this from the roof top let it be heard by all who support you. May God be with us all and give us strengthen wisdom at this time. Amen

• Shana says:

Trump did nothing to protect us from covid. He hands our tax dollars to big corporations . He does not respect people in armed services. He sits idiley by while the west is on fire, and the miid west floods . He punishes our farmers by putting tarrifs on crops the list goes on . Open your eyes and you will see

• John Hannon says:

If BLM and the liberal left wing democratic governors allow this to continue or get worse Trump will have no choice after the election to call in the National Guard and put and end to this BS , should have been addressed and stopped four months ago .
      If conflicts with police and the National Guard result in casualties for the opposition , it could thin out the herd , and I could care less !

• Lester says:

Silvereagle I’m not a victim. I’m a fighter or a martyr not a victim.

18. madora boyd says:

I suspect the other parties (not R’s) want a share of the prosperity, not all to go to the R’s as it does not. They want to live in a 1st class country also, not outside looking in as now.

19. Robert watkins sr. says:

Bring the rapture now and let god sort them out. TRUMP 2020

20. Terry Gay says:

I am curious. Where did you here about this coup? It seems to me that either someone was very sloppy, or this is a false attempt to make Trump look like a paranoiac loon. Either way, it would be damaging to his reelection. A civil war is coming, but not for another four years. All of this turmoil is an attempt to defeat Trump. He is going to win and all the nonsense will stop after he takes his oath.

21. Patricia Lea Rosenberg Stancer says:

I think it’s very sad that a policeman would be planning a plot to kill Trump and I pray the Kord sends a band of angels to surround the president and keep him safe from the crazies. Because they want Biden? How stupid are they? I’m appalled. I know some people that need a dose of Jesus. Shame on all of you plotting till the president. God is watching.

22. DALE LEMIEUX says:

I really believe this to be true. The demobrats want to keep tearing America down to be a 3rd rate country. They will do anything to keep it up. I cant say what we should do to them. Just as many Trump people have guns as the demos, so they had better be aware.