Trump Says Pence Can Reject Electors – The Red Alert News

Trump Says Pence Can Reject Electors

Just moments ago, President Donald Trump revealed what he expects Vice-President Mike Pence to do on Wednesday during the Joint Session of Congress. Most mainstream media pundits expect that Congress will end up accepting the Electoral College votes and will declare Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 Presidential Election. If so, that will move Biden one step closer to being inaugurated as President of the United States of America at 12 noon on January 20th.

Trump’s message via tweet (see below) was short and to the point of what he believes Pence can do and certainly what he wants Pence to do. The question is, will he? Most mainstream constitutional scholars say Pence does not have the power to reject the Electoral College vote under the U.S. Constitution.

Review President Trump’s tweet and then share your thoughts in the comment section on this page. Do you think Vice-President Pence will reject the Electoral College votes on Wednesday? Or, do you believe Pence will reject Trump’s advice and will end up declaring Joe Biden the winner?

1. William H. Wilson Jr. says:

It’s getting real now people Capital police are clearing out the White House and the V. P. and Pres. are in protective custody. The people who wanted to lock and load you better be ready. There are protesters in the White House I believe.

• William H. Wilson Jr. says:

They say these people have been incited into these actions by rebel forces.

• William H. Wilson Jr. says:

People are leaving in droves.

• William H. Wilson Jr. says:

This is a travisty that a few people some with unwarranted power of speech ruining this historic time for people around the world wanting to witness nthis iconic event.

• William H. Wilson Jr. says:

I have heard that there is one person with too much authority and a loud voice who has orchestrated this whole fiasco the capital police have lost control of the house we are now capital building and the one person responsible for this has just seconds ago twitted a statement as people are in severe stress. The building is being emptied they are in the house chamber wearing gas masks. This should not be happening in our country.

2. And Pence is a traitor to the American people? – I can not believe it ! I think the fake media is lying – as always!

3. Charles Larson says:

What a crock of crap that we’re even discussing this. HA HA. The election and the results are long done, the votes are counted and Biden won the Presidency by the largest landslide since Nixon and maybe ever. I stayed out of it because I disliked both candidates, but I think Trump was doing a good job with the economy before the pandemic started. I am concerned with the economy now that Biden WILL BE PRESIDENT, especially when he raises ANY taxes. Still, I personally know some republicans who voted for Biden because they think Trump is mentally unfit and unstable. He told us he’d not accept the election results if he lost> for months, how dare he. What a nut. He is the only one who’s trying to steal the election. Right, Battle-ground states that he won before conspired against him to rig the election for Biden, and if he were doing a good job, where did all these Biden supporters come from to do their dirty-evil work? Trump needs to face reality or his own V.P. Pence and the USA military will have to bring him out of the White House in a straight jacket.

4. David Smith says:

Mr Wilson I did not say the republicans are not corrupt if you read my previous letters you would have seen I said they were all corrupt If you want you can dig up dirt on anyone I really don’t care if Biden gets to the white house and then Harris becomes president because he dies I will not be here if the virus lets me go I would like to be educated and have someone tell me for the past 40 years what did Biden Accomplish??? Or Harris ??? I really don’t know what they have done to help Americans. And all my information comes from the news that everyone says I am an idiot for reading and believing LOL LOL Please take care Like Chief Joseph said I will write no more forever LOL

5. David Smith says:

Everything I have said as far as I knew was true I never received a check of TAX payers money from Bush so I was saying the truth that Trump was the only president to give me money. And now I know that I can’t believe the news reports that say Trump is good but that the only truthful news stories are the ones that say Biden and Harris are honest and thy are the best and there was no fraud the postal workers they caught dumping ballots was a lie and the machines being fixed was a lie. The only news I should read is from the news sources that say Trump is horrible but Biden’s son is not under investigation for taxes just like Trump And the Biden’s have never had a shady deal ever I wish I had not wasted my time reading the news My friend said I should not be so sarcastic and stop laughing at what I read and say LOL But I really hope you all stay safe and are careful about the virus I have to stop joking around here and get some work done That is the truth I need to find a way to be with my fiancé and what country I can get too. Please take care and God Bless you all I will not waste your time with my stupidity and horrible jokes

6. Janice Short says:

I hope VP Pence will reject the electors b/c the Dems stole the election!!!

• William H. Wilson Jr. says:

Some one got to steal the election and the Reps made it too easy since there was not one reported incident of wrong doing by the Reps.

7. A true patriot! says:

VP Pence needs to reject the electoral collage due to Trump is the rightful winner.
    The fraud committed can not be allowed and he needs to back what is right and refuse to accept all the fraud. Biden cheated and we all know it. So Pence better reject!

• William Wilson says:

That makes a lot of sense. Not. DJT has filed every lawsuit he can think of to overturn the election so maybe you Trumpers could throw together stimulus checks and see if you can get a better out come than your MAGA leader.

• William H. Wilson Jr. says:

I think that you are dreaming or having a night mare I’m not sure which. Wising you well.

8. David Smith says:

I hope you all are right that Biden and Harris are what this country needs I hope the virus will let me leave I have a fiancé and her daughter and another country to go to. I will watch Biden and Harris and Obama and Hillary and Pelosi fix America again from either Russia or South America Colombia where the cocaine has stopped because they caught Escobar and Kennedy was killed by Oswald. I will take a stupid guess and say Bush gave tax payer money in his checks too. I hope you all do good in the next 4 years Take care everyone

• William H. Wilson Jr. says:

Wishing you well also and remember us here in the good ole USA living the dream that many in the world are envious of and would give anything to be here.

• Kay says:

Good Davey – go join your mail order bride. The air feels lighter already.

9. David Smith says:

hey true American sorry but I never got a check from Bush I must have missed it as for it being tax money you are very right but at least it came to me not the billions the government gives to foreign countries you did read the amount in this stimulus that Trump did not want to sign all the countries that got millions from us I got 600 hundred Cambodia got 85.5 million And Jan you may be right I have never worked in a poll station but when they count them do they give them to the post office to dump in the trash???

• William H. Wilson Jr. says:

Well we do have to aid other countries and as I understand it this is just cash thrown at other areas to see if it stick but studies and seed money to enable other countries to move forward and not backwards. We have to accept some financial investments as we are one of the wealthiest countries in the world and as such can afford to be generous to our neighbors. God bless.

10. David Smith says:

LOL CK this user used the checks to buy food as I am on social security and had throat cancer so I needed the help and was very grateful for it. I did not vote for Trump and I did not vote for Obama or Hillarious and I sure as hell didn’t vote for Biden and his pedophile son and corrupt family But they are all worthless as far as I am concerned. Until you get a honest working person who knows what it means to go hungry and knows what it feels like to be beat up because your hair is too long or because you are white or over 65 and takes care of Americans first and Veterans and the children,women and the elderly Then you don’t have a leader you have a corrupt person. Just my stupid Idea’s besides I am a loser LMAO but that is one of the nicest things I have been called LOL

• William Wlison says:

Well you aren’t a loser as you are still min the gour self off and live to the best of your ability.ame and still winning So stop thinking of your self as a loser and brush y

11. David Smith says:

holly good to see you back I am curious did you and your sister cash the checks Trump got for us??? No other President has ever given me money I am wondering if CK Kay and all the other Trump haters sent the checks back. I am sure you don’t want to get money from a corrupt evil guy like Trump best to get them from a guy who can’t even talk a full sentence and his pedophile son and all his corrupt family. They all love fortune cookies from what I read. LOL Maybe you can get your sister to get online I need some more great laughs LOL Take care everyone be careful with this dam virus Just be glad we live in a country where we can be smart mouthing things.

• ck says:

I donated mine and so did my sisters. what’d you do with yours Loser?

• Lynnett says:

Sure you did!!

• ck says:

lynet, you must be under the assumption that I care you don’t believe me. You believe lies and dispute facts. You’re an idiot and I just don’t put much stake in what ignorant people say. LOSER!!

• ck says:

What’s your obsession with abortion randy? Did your momma try to abort you? Poor baby…….can’t say as I blame her. LOSER!!!

• Kay says:

Yes, Randall does have a very unhealthy obsession with abortion. I addressed this issue with him last month. I suspect maybe Randall has an association with someone who utilized these services in the past, and he suddenly has a misplaced guilty conscience.Unless you are a female Randall, you don’t get to say shit about abortions.
          Stay focused Randall.

• Jan Clark says:

Why don’t all of you who think the election was rigged and illegal go work the polls. You’ll find out personally how ballots are handled. Like anything that is done by humans, there will always be some human error. But I’ll bet if we revote, Trump will still get beat. There are a huge number of Republicans who voted against him in November because they could see the damage he has done to this country and its’ citizens and didn’t want that to continue…they have my applause!

• Mel G. says:

Amen!

• G says:

It’s difficult to say what Pence may do, because even though he has seen the actually overwhelming credible evidence of states violating their own election laws and voter fraud and the DNI report confirming election interference and by whom, he may not have the courage to make the right tough decision. If that’s the case. I am sure Trump and his administration have a backup plan if he crumbles.

• William H. Wilson Jr. says:

He may also not have the authority to do as he is held to what the constitution says he can do so I guess we’ll have to wait and see what happens. Change is hard for all of as the fear of change is an unknown variable which we can not calculate.

• Kay says:

Right, the backup plan was to become domestic terrorists. They should line them up and shoot them – figuratively speaking. Enforce the 25th amendment and get Trump the Pussy Grabber out now. He has no balls and you dumb ass Repubs do his dirty work for him. Where was he at during this – he said he was going to march with his trailer trash to the Capitol. He was sitting on his fat ass watching them break and crawl through windows like the rats they are. No worries, cameras will show who did what and they will be dealt with. Better call Rudy!

• William H. Wilson Jr. says:

“To challenge a state’s certification, given how specific the Constitution is, would be a violation of my oath of office — that is not something I am willing to do and is not something Oklahomans would want me to do,” said Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.), who announced his decision Tuesday. Reposted by William Wilson Jr.

• ck says:

That’s how ignorant you are randy!! It surprises me not you don’t see the damage because you’re an idiot and don’t forget…….a great big LOSER!!!!

• A true American says:

David are you kidding me? First of all its NOT Trumps money! It’s TAXPAYER money. Second of all HE didn’t “give” us ANYTHING. Congress wrote a bill, debated it and passed it. All he did was sign his name, which I guess for him is a huge feat. Lastly did you forget Bush also sent out stimulus checks years ago so there goes your “no other president” bs. Stop drinking the orange koolaid it’s obviously rotting what little brain you have.

• William H. Wilson Jr. says:

Following are some comments I found on the daily news and this was under Trump will just go away and leave us all with a mess “And what we keep missing, when we say the Mueller report wasn’t worth it, or that impeachment wasn’t worth it, or that investigating and prosecuting Trump and all of those who enabled his self-absorbed whims and fits for four years won’t be worth it, is that while Trump is (please, Lord, please) going to go away in two weeks, the smallness and the tawdriness and the silliness have spread throughout government.

Recall that a handful of Senate Republicans who voted to acquit Donald Trump after he was impeached in the House still had the vestigial good grace to be embarrassed for him. Lisa Murkowski acknowledged at the time that the president’s conduct was “shameful and wrong,” that he had “degraded the office,” even though she could not ultimately vote to convict him. Susan Collins, like Murkowski, gravely conceded that the president’s conduct with respect to Ukraine had been “improper” and “demonstrated very poor judgment” but was sanguine that he had “learned from this case” and would “be much more cautious in the future.” That was then. Now, 13 (and counting) U.S. senators are trying to collude to set aside the election results. And there are no apologies, no displays of remorse, no hedges or caveats. The smallness of this doomed, performative act is”

• Kay says:

Poor Davey – you really think the Pussy Grabber gave you the money? How stupid you are – you must not be a taxpayer. Pack your bags, get on a plane and go join your “fiancé”. Let’s see how long she can tolerate your stupid. May take more than a cheap bottle of perfume to buy her affection.

12. Muriel Bawer says:

God help us if Biden becomes President. Who will really be running the U.S. is Obama and Kamala. If you want to live in a country that will become communistic, stay here but I will find another place to live. What President Trump has had to live with for 4 years is a repeat performance that happened to Abraham Lincoln many years ago. If he wasn’t as strong as he is, he would have folded his first year in office. He is a true patriot who loves this country and wants the average citizen to be successful. Let us hope that he will prevail in this ungodly scenario we have been living with for the past 4 years.

• William H. Wilson Jr. says:

You do know who’s been president the last four years don’t you?

• bruce says:

yes. he’s done a great job. We don’t need another politician and if you look up lying politician in the dictionary you’ll see a picture of Joe Biden.

• Kay says:

Muriel – Biden is the President. You are forgiven for being a slow learner. There are tutors available to get you up to speed on the situation.

13. William says:

Let’s redo the whole thing only with paper ballots proof of disability for mail in ballots, personnel appearance well then tell the truth who really won…

• William H. Wilson Jr. says:

Are you going to pay for this?

• William H. Wilson Jr. says:

You do know that there was a pandemic running rampant at election time this year and all of the repercussions from that or is that just another conspiracy theory?

• Kay says:

William – you don’t get to change the rules just because you don’t like who won the game. Shut up, go take a nap,
      have a cocktail or summit to a 72 hour mental evaluation.

14. Heather Hebdon says:

Whether a Republican or a Democrat you have to be alarmed by this direct attack on our Democracy. This is more than a childish tantrum. The President could be considered deranged in his belief that he won when it has been proven by Bipartisan groups that indeed the election was fair and legal. He lost. That is disappointing to a number of Americans but it is celebrated by others. The reality is we have a Democratic process of elections. We had the greatest turnout in a Presidential turnout EVER and there were more persons of color and those who have previously been disenfranchised who showed up. These individuals have been blatantly been disregarded by President Trump. Would he then expect them to vote for him? Since they didn’t and since those from the inner cities of Pennsylvania, Georgia, and other areas showed up and voted as they did, he lost. Pure and simple the man lost. To now EXPECT Congress to ignore our Democratic Process that has been put in place and has worked for over 200 years is an international embarrassment and a travesty. PLEASE America let’s recognize this for what it is, A self-centered unstable man who is not living in any form of reality. Please come together and let’s make America what it needs to be the GREAT and Wonderful Country where ALL voices Count and ALL people have a right to Vote and be a part of the decision. Trying to negate what every person has done when they voted is WRONG and to be OPPOSED!!!

• Nana says:

You seem like the type of person who would only listen to one side if you were on a jury. Watch OAN for an hour a day. One week.

• ck says:

Yeah let’s all watch qanon….so we can all be deemed domestic terrorists by the FBI. The stupidity in this thread is quite amazing! Of course they did say most of trump supporters are uneducated!!! It’s abundantly obvious!!

• Janice Saccomanno says:

I believe VP Pence will do the right thing. He believes the illegalities that occurred in the battleground states contested should be heard, debated and voted on.

Sanity Thank God.

• bruce says:

Actually we only want LEGAL votes to count. There has been no bi-partisan groups actually looking at the very clear evidence of fraud and mismanagement of the elections.We can start with election officials who usurped the power of the states legislatures. We have a process that was broken. Media like facebook, twitter and other suppressed true info that might have changed things. We have ballots mailed from vacant lots, dead people, out of state people voting and more. We have a concerted effort by many parties not to allow anyone to dig into what happened. Simply saying there was no fraud doesn’t make it so. Especially if you are not willing to actually do the research.

• William H. Wilson Jr. says:

Well there are election watchers appointed to look out for these discrepancies and people see this they can report it in real time and hopefully it will be looked into and dealt with. I take exception to Mr. Cruz’s remarks and question his %’s and feel that his statements are a lot of hot air and need fact checked. Mr. Cruz. He did not include in his statements one mention of the number of recounts and lawsuits filed. This has been a never ending loop by some members have not dared speak out about these misdeeds and waste of rare and precious resources.

• Kay says:

Oh Bruce – how did you get so stupid? Your mother must have dropped you on your head.

• ck says:

Heather, that was very nicely stated, but it will do no good. These people need to be deprogramed.

• William H. Wilson Jr. says:

I think that your reference to deprogram is a reference to machinery and hardware. people have their thought processes enforced by many different processes and if they are fighting for their beliefs they are passionate for hey are now advising people to take cover if they are outside of the White House so those of you who wanted to lock and load beware as the secret service are locked and loaded so beware they are now moving the V. P. to a safe place. It’s getting real now people.

• Jan Clark says:

Heather….You have told the story in the right way, but Trummp followers do not want to hear or believe anything other than Trump winning, no matter how he has to do it.You gotta admit..he is fighting hard to stay in office so he won’t be jailed for crimes committed. Wonder how many of his clan will go visit him? His sister, a federal judge, has nothing good to say about her brother and I’ll bet she will be glad when he no longer can embarrass her.

• A true American says:

Amen! Finally someone with intelligence and eloquence in this thread. I get seriously distressed when I read the comments on these pages. To think these deranged people walk among us is frightening. I know they won’t listen, they are far too gone, but I still try to fight back with facts and reasoning.

• William H. Wilson Jr. says:

That is why they will not try and bring any charges against him as they do not know what his state of mind is.

15. Jo Ann says:

Barb, you are such a dimwit. The people want TRUMP!!

• Sherry Smith says:

Yes we do! Not a man with dementia wearing diapers!

• ck says:

81 million is a higher number than 74 million. That means Biden won for those of you who don’t understand simple numbers.

• William H. Wilson Jr. says:

I think they know their numbers but like their fearless leader they want to somehow disbelieve that there was that many people voted fornother older man than DJT.

• A true American says:

The people obviously DON’T want Trump and that’s why we turned out in record numbers to vote him out. Most of us didn’t want him 4 years ago, hence why he lost the popular vote, so we made sure we were loud and clear this time.

• Kay says:

Well Joanne,YOU can have him. Maybe he’ll make you an honorary member of the Pussy Grabber Brigade – because that is who he is.

I am confident that Pence will vote in favor of Biden. That will be the honest and sane thing to do. My sister informed me that trump is fighting for his legal life for when he is no longer president he is going to be arrested and that is what he is trying to forestall. As my sister told me that she would like to see trump DEAD! I wouldn’t go that far but that will be best for the country, get rid of trump now.

• Sherry Smith says:

Biden and his family and his cronies should have been in prison a long time ago. I truly believe Pence will try to do what the people want. We want Trump for 4 more years, not a delusional nut that can’t even make a full sentence. Trump is strong, Biden is weak. Your sister sounds like a nut! no wonder she stands up for the corrupt Hiden Biden!

• A true American says:

No the people do NOT want Trump. We didn’t want him 4 years ago when he lost the popular vote and people turned out in record numbers to again say we don’t want him.

• Lynnett says:

I agree!!

• William H. Wilson Jr. says:

I wonder if the Reps have had any success in getting Mrs. Hillary Rodham Clinton any jail time yet?

• Gregory Bern says:

Arrested? For what? Fake news from the liar left…

• ck says:

Hey greg, how bout……federal tax charges, NY State tax charges, real estate fraud, all the emoluments cases, obstruction of justice, multi level marketing fraud, campaign finance violations, Mary Trumps fraud suit, Summer Zervos defamation suit and E Jean Carrolls defamation suit!! Is that enough for you? You’d try like hell to stay in office too!!!

• bruce says:

No. The honest thing to do is investigate the very real evidence instead of making the false narrative of the liberal media and democrats that says “Nothing to see here, move along”

17. Barb says:

How can so many seemingly intelligent people support the fraud Trump keeps reguritating? Yikes, the radical right is so misguided.

• Jay Silman says:

Barb,
      Have you done your research? Dominion Voting Machines were in use in all the swing states. These machines can be manipulated to record a vote for more than or less than the face value as was demonstrated in Pennsylvania, Georgia, etc. as is done in Third World Countries where these machines are in use.

• William H. Wilson Jr. says:

Insanity and conspiracy theories will not get Trumpers where they or want our country to go.

• bruce says:

But undeniable facts will. For instance, did you know that there was 205,000 more votes than there are registered voters in PA? Don’t tell me its been debunked. It has not. Did you know that there are time stamped uploads of votes in multiple counties in all the states including GA. Where at one point Trump gets 29,000 votes then the next upload they are taken away? You can’t have negative voting but it happened 2 times on that one day. Just that alone changed the election in GA. Oh, but there’s more… The data doesn’t lie. All the State officials get are cumulative numbers, not how they got to them.

• A true American says:

O sweetheart you really need to loosen the tinfoil hat, let some oxygen get to your brain. Stop reading/watching right wing conspiracy theories and get your information from multiple unbiased agencies. Trump lost, fair and square.

• ck says:

More spewed lies from brucie boy. Stop lying and start looking up facts. Btw, there are more registered voters than you stated in your earlier comments. In fact there’s a survey under way at Harvard and Stephen Ansolabehere, (voter registration expert and professor of gov), says it going to be higher than the 211 million registered in 2020. It’s not that hard to look up facts. If you have time to spew lies, you have time to look up facts. I suggest you get to it!

• ck says:

Barb has done more research that you, idiot! In fact, Dominion has filed a massive law suit against the trump campaign, trump lawyers, trump surrogates, and several right-winged propaganda mavens for defamation. Why?…….nothing wrong with the voting machines.

• William H. Wilson Jr. says:

How many of those Dominion voting machines do you all have pictures of in election sites across the country w/o pics and numbers you have zilch.

• Kay says:

Sure, andI I have a bridge to sell to you. I actually feel sorry for your paranoia regarding ballot machines. Get some mental health care. You are going to be ok.

18. slick says:

I have the utmost confidence that TRUMP will remain our PRESIDENT for the next four years, and the radical, socialist, corrupt far left DEMOCRATS will be held accountable, once and for all. WWG1WGA…TRUMP…USA

19. doris burmaster says:

I believe that
    vice
    president being a christian man will do the right thing, Biden did not get in as President elect the right way. about 73 million believe this too.

DEB

20. Crystal LVotaw says:

Absolutely, the Constitution gives him the power! Vice President Pence if you even have A SHADOW OF A DOUGHT then do not accept the Biden electoral college votes! I know you mush have seen the evidence that any of us AMERICANS that have watched the Legislative meeting that have been live like I have there is CONCRETE EVIDENCE that the courts refuse to listen to! Please Please do right for US the American constituents that vote in elections even if it means picking a totally separate President. Don’t get me wrong President Trump has my support bit if Biden get to office OUR COUNTRY WILL GO TO HELL!