Trump Senate Trial Shocker – The Red Alert News

Trump Senate Trial Shocker

UPDATE: After an extended recess, the Senate decided to enter a stipulation into the record instead of calling live witnesses. Closing arguments are underway and there should be a verdict today.

**********

BREAKING NOW: In a surprising move that will both prolong and potentially shake up the Senate impeachment trial of former President Donald Trump, the House Impeachment Managers – acting as prosecutors in the trial – have requested to call witnesses and the Senate voted to allow them to do so. Following the surprise request, the Senate voted 55-45 to allow witnesses to be called.

According to the New York Post, “Impeachment managers led by Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) said they want to depose and subpoena notes written by Rep. Jamie Herrera Beutler (R-Wash.) regarding Trump’s remarks during the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, which he was impeached for allegedly inciting.

Herrera Buetler said overnight that House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) pleaded with Trump during the riot to call his supporters off, but that Trump told him, ‘Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are.’ [emphasis added]

“Five Republicans backed the request for trial witnesses.”

This is a breaking story and will be updated as warranted…

Please share your thoughts about this breaking news in the comment section.

1. Scott J says:

I wonder what the infantile spoiled little brat libtards will try with their 3rd and 4th impeachment attempts? I hope I am not the only person the notice how the “House impeachment managers” acted like spoiled little children.

2. Paul Van Winkle says:

As usual I am going to piss off everybody. To begin with as a Conservative,libertarian or just a loyal patriotic American, And a Trump supporting deplorable, I have to say where we are read today is our own damn fault FIRST. The left never quits, We do. The left walks the way they talk the right doesn’t. We on the right need heroes those on the left don’t want heroes. Our founding fathers gave us a constitution that was to protect us if we were participants. Most conservative felt that voting every 4 years was their participation in our government. I learned when I 1st came to this country( Yeah Ima emigrant), I went to my 1st city council meeting in San Pablo California, And since that day when I was 11 or 12 years old I remember telling everybody That we would all have to participate every day in being a good citizen. That 8 what’s happened in the last 50 plus years and isn’t going to happen for another minimum 4 to 12 years from now. The only thing the republicans wanted from me never listening to anything I have to say and unfortunately Neither did Trump, Both wanted my couple of a hunderd dollars here and there I was able to send. I’m rambling on here but I read a whole bunch of others here and I don’t see any rocket scientist so I am going to continue. Mistake in jobs. Here in California in 1990 or 91, I had a few drinks with the 2nd to the last construction owner in the marine county San Francisco Bay area, Said he was no longer able to compete with the other companies because they were hiring illegals to do the work, Where is much is $25 an hour was being paid to us dirty little old white boys and the illegals were getting 10 to 15 Max. In the latter 1991 I Head a conversation with a African American transvestite, Who pointed out to me and I agreed that pretty soon it would be nothing but a Asians owning businesses and hispanics doing the labour. Go to the mission district in San Francisco today and Walk in to some of the little shops and then walk into the back Room the one counting the money and giving the orders And speaks a little Spanish too as the workers outside do just that work. But is one of my bleeding heart liberal friends will say, Somebody has to Polish Our Pots and Pans. Even now with the pandemic eze it is the only businesses that are doing OK are the ones with owners And workers be both of Asian and Hispanic are the ones making it.
    All my rambly on can be put down to just one main issue. Money Talks and bullshit Walks. The republicans by their own count Justin Georgia alone, Where outspend 3 or 4 to 1. Where was our money guys. They were all of fraid of the BLM & ANTIFA. What happened to Fox, They sounded like CNN and the Wall Street Journal and The New York Times.
    The only way is country is going to survive is either by the socialist taking over completely or Those of us that our 25 years younger than myself At 79, Have to step 2 up to the plate, Walk the way they talk and most importantly have to be ready to sacrifice their life and their families life. Angele right that Ain’t going to Happen. I know this rambling on makes me sound like an idiot and so who the fuck wants to listen to me. And I know because I’ve had to live with this for the last 3 to 4 years knowing that I am not worth a shit anymore. I can hardly see anymore can hear I can hardly see anymore can’t hear And worth can’t remember As you probably notice with my Carrying on. But here is some words of advice. Right now is not the time to be running off at the mouth about what you should or should not be doing. President Trump’s biggest Number one mistake was trusting people and the 2nd biggest mistake was allowing his plan of attack to be broadcast before being put into action. The Enemy( And here is a problem in itself you see the word enemy is offensive were not to think of the left the liberals the democrats as being the enemy were just supposed to disagree with them, Bullshit they are the enemy they are trying to destroy this country’s constitution which is the only fucking thing that’s protecting assholes like me and you. There was a time when I didn’t have to worry about protecting myself I was damn good at it) Must be Identified. We must be able to communicate like the enemy does with themselves. If you paid attention to what was going on in just save Portland Oregon OK every ship can on the street had bricks in them. Who noticed that who shown that. But couple of trump supporters with no brains goes to the rally with guns really makes a lot of fucking sense. Before weakened do anything we 1st of all have to know how to communicate with our SELFS. Next we have to start answering our own questions. Like how come 75% of the Colgate University graduation class of I believe 2017 or 18 says that their plans for retirement are there inheritance. Follow the money. How come all the Hi Tech companies CEO end Other honchos on high Tech all were against Trump. What are you are we going to do about these Hi Tech people keeping us from communicating with everybody we need to. What are we going to do about the news that mainstream news media doesn’t report. How are we going to protect one another from a late night early morning raid by the FBI or the state local COPS, Swat teams and all on a felony warrant charge against anybody that disagrees with the current rulers from the left. Another question, How come we on the right did make a big issue when the black messiah Obama Came upon the scene. When the questions of his real history came up nobody questioned the fact that NOBODY, Ever remember him in any school, No professors wanted to take any credit for him, Didn’t say anything about him, Come to think of it there weren’t any pictures of him in his college days or no pictures of his wedding. Not that I give a shit but answer me this, What was the last president or Person trying to become president, That his scaligera record his military record if he added and his whole life was not made an open book. I gotta do something to try to make some money here on Valentine’s Day so I’m gonna end my ranting and raving here.
    Just remember, A word to the wise should be sufficient. If all 75 million of us who voted for trump would walk the way we talk, We wouldn’t be having this conversation now.
    PS:IF TRUMP IS IN FOR ANOTHER ROUND,I’M “ALL IN”

PSS:FOR SECURE Encrypted messaging Use only Signal or Telegram, Download both free even I can do that. Messaging me through either signal or telegram at Messaging me through either Signal or Telegram at 415 858 5223.

3. Paul Van Winkle says:

PS:IF TRUMP IS IN FOR ANOTHER ROUND,I’M “ALL IN”

Interesting how everybody is focused on trump inciting the riot. Sure he incited the riot did but did anyone notice that there was a real mix in that carefully choreographed mess? There were the trumpers, anarchists, and the special ops, Proud Boys not welcomed. What is interesting is that the special ops got the lap tops. The anarchists at most just broke windows. Did not see any graffiti or fire bombs which is the anarchists trade mark. No doors were torn off hinges, throwing of feces and urine or cement cocktails. On the police end did not see tear gas canisters or smoke in fact they were aiding and abetting the masses. Doesn’t this all seem strange to you readers? trump had to be behind all of this. He belongs to a psycho ward or lock him up in jail. He is DANGEROUS.

• Sam B. says:

Ummm……”WHAT?!” Hey Holly.. The chicken is in the henhouse…the alligator is in the bathtub…the turtle is on the roof. LMAO. What da-hell r u talk’n about?? Lmao.
      It’s ok…the snap crap 2nd impeachment sham Is over. Just like the 1st Schiff Show farce..President Trump was acquitted as expected.

This waste of time is FINALLY OVER. President Trump was obviously acquitted. This 2nd impeachment nonsense…attack on our constitution & bill of rights by the radical adolescent unhinged socialist party & its biased corrupt fake un-news media megaphone has been flushed down the toilet!! Just goes to show that the sad lefts “above the law snap impeachment sham rush to judgment” has yet again slapped these asshats right in the face. Another sad embarrassment for the lunatic LEFT.
    Now it’s actually time to go to work for WE THE PEOPLE!!!!!
    #TheEmbarrassmentLeft
    #StopTheDoubleStandard
    #RespectTheConstitution
    #RespectTheBillOfRights
    #StandStrongProud&PeacefulAmerica!!🇺🇸🇺🇸

• jb says:

I agree, “THEY” should all be censured, and Biden along with Pelosi they use our
      money indiscriminately for their agenda. That election should never have been certified!!!!

6. Sandra says:

You liberal lunitics wouldn’t know the truth if it walked up to you and slapped you in the face! You’d lie about the color of your own eyes! But we can see they are all brown because every one of you are full of crap!

7. Stephanie M. Ashurst says:

Let’s keep in mind that one of the main objectives of this impeachment event is to chill and threaten and stop free speech.

8. Melanie says:

Oh great. Now we have to sit through he said she said. Our poor former President couldn’t say “Good Morning” without someone turning it around. I for one am done forever with the democrat party.

9. Ron says:

The whole impeachment is as scam ,its not really about Trump ,although they are terrified of him and want nothing more than to get rid of him for good. What its really about is letting us the people know that they are in charge and we better tow the line. More people need to wake up and see how evil these people are.

I think anyone & everyone that’s a true patriot of our great country knows all this impeachment nonsense is a bunch of BS. They use the excuse of what happened at the capital as the total reason behind all this…but we all know they r pursuing this to attempt to keep President Trump from running again in 2024! They’ll have to start all over again to figure out different ways to rig this election too. So corrupt. Sad.
    Here’s an idea: Attn Dc Corrupt Swampers…how about you all put this much EFFORT in to finding out who the rioters are that have & r still destroying our great American cities!!! Put this much effort in finding out who & where the un-american assclowns r that organize/funded etc etc all this nonsense!!! U low-life’s completely ignore this now. Maybe it’s because u were more concerned with painting black lives matter on ur streets…the very people along with antifa that have destroyed our cities! Maybe it’s because u wanted this to help in assisting the removal of Trump? Maybe it’s because many of u used “such language” in ur comments to incite/provoke the rioters/anarchists..???..(just some of the bs dbl standard going on). Maybe it’s because Vp Harris back in June of 2020 was promoting for people to donate to a fund that will go towards bailing out all the looser rioters that got caught & put in jail?!! Maybe it’s because Vp Harris also said & suggested that the “rioting won’t stop before or after the election..& SHOULDN’T STOP!” What a real beaut! And she is now our Vp! Unbelievable.
    This snap impeachment sham will go nowhere. These radical socialist & their megaphone..the biased negative narrative double standard lamestream fake un-news networks…r dong nothing more than digging themselves deeper & deeper in to the ground. All of this BS + the direction the country is being steered by these unhinged radical socialist quacks & the Quid Pro Quo JOE Beijing Biden administration..”Mr Executive Orders”….will further embolden Trump 2024!! Jus-stay’n! Nuff said.
    #DoubleStandardSocialists
    #ImpeachTheSocialists
    #EnoughOfTheBS
    #StandStrongProud&PeacefulAmerica!!🇺🇸🇺🇸

• William H Wilson says:

We know who was trying to kill and destroy D.C. on the 6yh of June why don’t we start from there?

• James Wert says:

Totally correct,instead of wasting money on this bill maybe they should of helped some of the small businesses that are suffering because of you stupid decision making.
      To you on the left…
      Look at what all that the crap they promised you that they promised you, that 38 million could of went to, just a thought.

11. Mabelene says:

This Impeachment trial is no trial at all but a set up sham! Proud of the “President’s Attorney”. He was so right yesterday when he called them out as liars and hypocrites. I ask the Democrats of America, “Is this how you want to be known?” I was raised by Democratic parents but last year I changed my registration due to the wickedness that has been obvious for the last 10 years, I do not want anyone to think I stand with people like this. If this is what our children have to look up to I feel sorry for this nation! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump, today and forever.

12. alfred kuehn says:

John Sullivan, AntifaBLM activist played a lead role on Jan6 disguised as a Trump supporter so why don’t we hear his 11AM prep event at Wash Monument before he attends Elipse meetin in disguise and leads others into Capitol thru broken window, video tapes the only murder when the woman exairforce protestor beside him is shot neck/throat point blank with a handgun by Capitol Police and dies at his feet. John & CNN are in touch with each other and CNN “reporter” yells “we did it;” John is later interviewed by Anderson Cooper. FBI was warned by John’s brother Jan 5 that he’d be at Jan6 events. John Sullivan (& brother?) may be the best actively involved witness(es)?

13. David Smith says:

LOL Sorry but I love a good joke Do you honestly think you can vote the politicians out of office they will just change the votes like they did in this election get real people If you can change the votes for the Presidential election changing the votes for congress and senate and all the other elections will be baby food they might make us vote in Chinese LOL Now the only way to get politicians out is a piece of lead to the brain

14. Robbin Banton says:

My faith in the system is pretty much nil to none! Politicians on a whole are dirty and corrupt! They get on their high horses preaching they are working hard for we American citizens. But in reality they work for whomever can deposit money in their bank accounts! Term Limits should be mandatory. Our Founding Fathers when writing the Bill of Rights and the Constitution never ever imagined that those who profess to work for the People would be the easiest and biggest “ Sell Outs “

• Debbie Shaw says:

I think since we have all the money that the politicians want, let’s keep it for ourselves. Cut the purse strings and I bet that will get their attention. Hold paying our taxes till they pay attention. Right now we have taxation without representation!

• Ila says:

I just wish the DEMS voters would wake up!!!!! start looking at the bigger picture and maybe you might see something real. PLEASE WAKE UP BEFORE ITS TO LATE FOR OUR COUNTRY!!!! Better yet leave America since you don’t care about it.

• Ila says:

Yes I agree with you 100% stop paying our taxes, they can’t put all of us in jail at the same time.

15. Sic&Tired says:

For God Sakes…..Would Someone PLEASE ….Straighten Out the Walking/Talking Idiots and Morons in the House & Senate.- – Never Seen So Many Adults that Act Like They Don’t Have Brains….WELL, the Fact IS …. THEY ACTUALLY DON’T HAVE ANY BRAINS.!! American People are so Sick and Tired of the Three Ring Circus by the Democrats and also those Traitor Republicans…..On a Big Time Scale.!!!

• Tracy says:

Exactly my sentiment!!!

• Mabelene Stevens says:

Cannot believe the hatred and lies that are being spewed forth onto the American people once again in the name of Justice? America please vote in the elections to come, let’s get rid of the cancer that continues to breed in this country.

• Christian H Olufsen says:

They are retards.it has happened since that income tax was shoved down on us, The Government creates no wealth but will get their hand out to rip some out of your hands. Instead of doing the peoples work, they tried to cause nothing but trouble. Too bad we don’t fire them. Just worthless.

16. Still nothing but a witch hunt.

• Marie Budden says:

The gate of hell SHALL NOT PREVAIL.
      SHAME ON THEM.

• jean says:

Democratic are worried they have not shown burden of proof that Pres.Trump instigated the trouble with the riots on Jan. 6th. This is the only reason for calling in a witness, but by the time Trumps lawyers are through, the democratic will wish they had not moved for a witness.

17. Evelyn says:

The democrats must have been in charge of Sodom and Gomorrah. They stand for the same depravity. Sounds a lot like Washington, doesn’t it. Look how that turned out

18. Sally Hanson says:

In the last few months, these same representatives did nothing to stop the burning, looting, and physical harm to others. These people instead waited for the perfect storm to entrap President Trump. When President Trump acted, the same people called him traitor, nazi and other evil names. Who is trying to protect the people of our country? I have only heard “war words” and “divisional words”. Who has built a wall to protect themselves? Who always have body guards 24/7 to protect themselves? Who are the ones trying to change our Constitution to fit their needs to gain power. These are serious questions.

• Bj says:

Does anyone else freely the earth under their feet shaking? All of the patriotic men and women buried in Our military cemeteries turning over in their graves watching these baffoons destry our beautiful country! Just greed and power for them . $$$ is a big factor! They have convinced themselves the we care what they think? We don’t! This is nothing but more discussing political theatre! At the cost of the American people! You have already bankrupt our country? So why start to care now? You already have a deal with China Iran. You go live there with your media and Hollywood darlings? We will stay here and keep the real President!

19. James Hutchins says:

I hope that this Impeachment Sham blows up in the Democrats face and they all go down.

20. Karol Tart says:

What a sham!! I am SO sick of my hard earned tax paying dollars being used for the sick infatuation of these evil socialists that are “posing” as democrats. From blue state bailouts to now 2 fake impeachment trials!!! When are ALL of the American people going to wake up??? These people don’t care about America and our problems! If they did they would be focused on that! So again I ask… when are people going to wake up from this hate filled trance?!? After it’s gone too far?!? Disgusting!

21. Sally says:

22. Beverly says:

Why not waste more money? People are out of work and some are starving while we waste money because Democrats and some republicans fear trump not going along with their beliefs? Oh my. Can we take the money out of their pockets for all who voted for this stupidity?

23. Albert Rodgers says:

Did the Democrats hear a different speech than everyone else? I don’t get it. This should be an open and shut case. The President said march peacefully and patrioticly. The ones that did not should be held accountable. These were not President Trump’s children they were adults. Stop wasting time and money.

• Nellia Nelson says:

I agree we need to move on from this and try to live a normal life and stop trying to find something to take our President Donald Trump down but it looks like the Democrats don’t know what they are doing I think they are behind the riot at the White House they knew what was going to happen befor it happened.

24. Dull Knife says:

These entire impeachment scams are from that muscle in nancy pelosis chest that in caring peole is known as your heart. She and ALL her thieves and a mess of rhinos are ALL mental cases. How many years now has she been after PRESIDENT TRUMP ??? Millions of Americans are going hungry. Does she care?? NO. Millions of Americans are loosing their HOMES, does she care ?? NO. Millions of Americans have lost their JOBS, Does she care ? NO.. FAMILIES have been Broken up, does she care? NO. SHE and all her henchmen OH pardon me and her HENCH WOMEN could give a SHIT LESS. Has she EVER in ALL the years she has been FREE LOADING on the CITIZENS of this USED TO BE,GREAT COUNTRY, EVER done ONE HONEST DAYS WORK????????????????? I honestly believe that she is a MENTAL CASE and should be properly tested and EVALUATED and PROVEN just to be allowed to walk out in PUBLIC ALONE. She and her gestapo should be tried, convicted and imprisoned for the rest of their NATURAL LIVES, WITH ABSOLUTLY NO PARDON Just a 90+ old FART that LOVES this COUNTRY and All her REAL Citzens are included. I PRAY to GOD and JESUS who carried me through KOREA so I could come home to MARRY a WONDERFUL GAL and Raise a GREAT Family. GREAT-GREAT-GRANDPARENTS WE ARE. Married 68 yeas to the same Gal and LOVE her more today than the day we got Married. OH, for all you gals out there , I am also “HOUSE BROKEN ” and LOVE it. I hate crooks, murderers, Rotten Politicians, and TRAITORS, and lying Lawyers.

25. Steve says:

America is now a toilet ! Unfortunately the crap is trying to flush the people down, instead of the people flushing the crap down. THIS HAS TO CHANGE !!! EVERY HOUR THE CRAP STAYS IN CHARGE, THE COUNTRY IS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE !!! THIS MUST CHANGE NOW !!!

• Eric says:

It is clearly like watching a reality version of Adam Sandler’s little Nicky unfold right in front of your eyes. “Let the sin begin” . Watching these Demoncrats destroy and make a mockery of what our nation was founded on is disturbing. We as Patriots are great at pointing out the problem, but now we need to start doing something about this. America needs change now and fast, perhaps a revolution .

26. paul says:

Just a statement,nothing else. You can”t make a crime out of that. These demorats just better roll over and quit because we are not going to. So you all are in for a real fight if you keep this conspiracy going forward. Like Kamella said, we are not giving up and she”s right. We”re not giving up.

27. Karen Davidson says:

What a waste of Tax Payer Dollars!
    Jealousy is a BAD disease!
    People are losing their jobs, but WHO CARES?
    Evidentially NOT our elected representatives who are acting like a bunch of
    Junior High girls!

• Captain O says:

The Left reminds me of a four-year-old Caillou not getting his own way. They pitch a “hissy fit” and tear up anything that frustrates them. This is the way of BLM, Antifa, and the Congressional/Senatorial Left.

“I want my way, and I want it NOW! If I don’t get my way I’ll break my bottle and make a mess! Just watch me, I’LL DO IT!”

Typical.

28. Kathleen Woodward says:

More rhetoric that has been rigged like all the videos the dems have doctored to fit their narrative. I guess the guy who calls himself a shaman and is Pelosis daughters ex hubby friend is going to testify against Pres.Trump. he works along side of Antifa, pictures of him in Portland with them. What a farce and waste of money, causing more economic down fall. Keep believe and the middle class will be classed as poor.

29. Rhina says:

They asked for it, they will regret this forever! Masks makes you look like scared idiots you should have never played with China ignorant non American domestic terrorist! God Bless America

30. Linda says:

This whole impeachment is illegal to begin with. An its a bunch of bs based on lies by Pelosi. She been against him from day one trying to destroy him. President Trump is the best n he was getting to close uncovering their crimes. So she had help rigging the election. An shes the one planned that bs at the capital with inciting violence with Anitfa n Trumpers were being peaceful . Shes obsessed n shes the one needs to be impeached along with biden harris obama as well.

• Joseph Hatchett says:

Linda, I don’t know where You get your information, but your incorrect in all of your Statements! Trump has Video of all of His riot boosting platforms where He incites the Qanaon, Trump supports,Capital building busting Low Life to go and Riot! I watched as they did it live on TV! Trump is Guilty of Inciting the Riot that caused the death,damage and mayhem that day! I also believe He caused the problems in Washington state and Oregon early in the year as a prelude to a test for the Great Capital seen!

• Gail Phipps says:

God man, where did you come from?? If Trump had tried to incite violence the day that 1-1/2 million supporters were there to March in support of him, then please tell me how only less than 50 got the message? And why didn’t all the hundreds of thousands supporters join in and bash the Capitol? I heard the same messages that you and everyone else heard that fateful day, and NOT one time did I hear anything that even suggested that he wanted it to turn violent. If all those supporters had became violent as the very few that was pre arranged by the DEMS they could have dismantled the Capitol brick by brick. Bottom lime. It didn’t happen. 99.9 % of all supportertsythat marched were peaceful. Tell me why sir why there wasn’t any security at the doors of the capitol like there usually are? Trump was set up. Give it up you cannot win this battle, and the more the Dems push all this garbage, the stronger TRUMPS ALLIES BECOME. And that sirkk no is the bottom line.

• Evelyn says:

Joseph, before you speak if thing Trump might have said, look at videos of Polosi, Waters, AOC,. I have never seen such pure hatred out of anyone. Asking why Madonna was not arrested for her remarks about blowing up the white house, Depp for threatening to kill the president, never have I seen such dispicable behavior out of any one except the demon rats in washington

• sad says:

Joe your another Trump hater. I hope you like communism. It’s coming with the dems. Putz!!

• ck says:

Joseph, even though the whole world saw live, on just about every channel and on every TV, the trump supporters were the terrorists that day! All they can say is “Look at this video”, “Check out this video”. They get most of their info from the net and these extreme rightwing websites that show them doctored videos and spew more and more lies. They are too far gone for you to try to bring them back to reality. Good luck!

31. Ray says:

32. Bonnie says:

The Democrats are proven liars, cheaters and evil people, but they are always one step ahead of the Republicans. It is hard to believe that people can be so nasty, but Republicans need to get out in front of the “nasties” and get just as nasty! Can they not do something about Pelosi?

• Ray says:

That’s a great question. I’ve often wondered that myself. Maybe they have alot more ethics. Liars have no honor or dignity. One can tell the ethics of a country’s people by looking at who and what the leaders are and do.

• Joseph Hatchett says:

Bonnie,really, this is what U call evidence? Name calling, living, cheating, calling in people to rip apart the very fabric of our sacred Building The Capital, and go into The Rotunda calling Pelosi and Mike Pence our Vice President at the time! He had the guts to stand up to Trump and say No,that is a Real man who deserves his Office. Unlike Mitch McConnell and Lyndsay Graham! Both are hiding from the truth!

33. Ray says:

Who will they call? Trump only commented on a statement. Maybe they’ll call the psycho with the horns. That would be hilarious. He’s creditable.lmao

34. kiln dried says:

OK, Mr. Graham. Are you going to put up and fight or fold?
    Here’s your chance to be a hero to 85-90 million Americans

35. Donna Storm says:

Just something else to prolong this sham. Doesn’t matter, the democrats are going to fall in the end.