Trump: ‘This Election Was a Fraud’ – The Red Alert News

Trump: ‘This Election Was a Fraud’

On Thanksgiving Day, for the first time since Election Day, President Donald Trump took questions from the press. While stating he will leave the White House if the Electoral College votes for Joe Biden, Trump repeatedly stated, “this election was a fraud.”

After getting into verbal combat with one reporter and admonishing him for the way he spoke to “the President of the United States,” Trump also indicated he believes the information will come out to support his repeated assertions that he is the actual winner of the election, stating, “I think that there will be a lot of things happening between now and the 20th of January, a lot of things. Massive fraud has been found.”

After watching the video clip below, please share your thoughts in the comment section on this page. On January 20th, who do you believe will be sworn in as President of the United States?

1. Trump is the president, MY president. And those proven to be involved in the crime of stealing/manipulating votes are committing treason.

2. Sandi Miller says:

Isn’t it wonderful to have an actual adult in the room to take on the tantrum throwing cry baby bullies? Donald Trump is the best thing that has happened to this country. Victory will be sweet when this nonsense is over.

• bob onit says:

if trump can pull this out of his ass and succeed hopefully ….i would recommend a quality rain coat, because dems heads will be exploding everywhere. might be a good time to start a window washing business in a town with a lot of windows left from the peaceful riots

3. John oliva says:

Trump is the man!Dems been bullshiting for years they lie cheat and steal.The people that vote for slow Joe they don’t care about them just what power.Stand together Trumpers! And Schumer you ain’t never going to change America 👌👌

4. Michael Litoris says:

Dems suck!

5. Sharon Pawl says:

The way the left talks to my president is discusting I would love to meet up with them face for face, I would chew them up and spit them out , they would leave ashamed and embarrassed, I’ve been known to make grown men leave with their tails between their legs, the reason they get away with their ignorant disrespect is because no one confronts them, apparently they had some very very bad up bringing and were never taught good manners .I was so happy to see my president telling them to not speak to him or any other president in that manner, GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP 🙏🇺🇸

• MICHAEL says:

Lol, you are so right. I have a couple of die hard liberal friends who hate Trump and when I ask them why, give me a reason, all they do is get upset yet never say one thing. The one common thing they do have, all they do is watch CNN or MSNBC. They are brainwashed.

• John R Fardella says:

They don’t know a real reason that makes any sense. I have heard them say they didnt vote for Trump because they feel that he basically talks too much. If that is a good reason shame on them. Trump says it the way it is and that is a gift that he has. He is the only one that I believe in. Just turns my gut that they can’t appreciate a PRESIDENT actually working for America.

• Jaybo says:

I would love to see president trump just get up from where he is, walk down to these asshole so called reporters and just beat the shit out of all of them on camera!!! And then watch it on fake news and rub their Pinocchio noses in their shit that constantly spews from their lying,anti-american propaganda but alas I can only dream.

6. Dems have us a fag for potus along with his tranny companion, now like Obama we have another pedophile in biden. Like his son hunter another pedo. Treason and perversion, the hall marks of the Democratic party

7. Albert Strain says:

It’s time for every red blooded American to take a stand.
    I’m sick of them pushing an agenda that no AMERICAN WANTS

8. T Beach says:

Every bit of this BS leads back to Obummer. Even the building in Germany where Dominions servers were kept has ties back to his admistration. If we had a FBI or if Barr had any nuts this stuff wouldnt have ever happened. Trump should have won EVERY state if it wasnt forskeletons and fraudulent votes. They cannot convince me that a man and ho that couldnt draw 10 people to a rally got almost 80 million votes.

9. Donald says:

Let me start by saying it is a disgrace to talk to the POTUS in that manner. Let me go on to state that there is no way on earth that any citizen of this great country who can put aside his/her personal beliefs can believe that President Trump did not win this election. The amount of treasonous activity needed to dump so many votes for Biden with virtually none for Trump or any third party candidate is beyond statistical probability. Add into that voting machines that started democrat candidates with 35,000 votes and later switched 100’s of thousands of Trump votes to Biden and the illegal votes from foriegn nationals, deceased people, bought votes ( yes I. Omar, many of us saw the videos of your operatives and you should already be behind bars), people voting multiple times, etc. and there is no way that Trump didn’t win in a landslide. If there is any true justice in left in this country then Biden, Harris, Clinton Obama and many many others will soon be in jail for sedition, traitorism, high crimes and misdemeanors abd/or more.

• Mari Jo Oneill says:

As a 77 year old female voter I am disgusted with all of the alleged FRAUD in this election. There is no way BIDEN won this election, except by fraud & cheating. This is something that the DEMORATS are always ready to do. They knew Trump would win, so they wanted mail in ballots, and used the COVID for a reason. Its an insult to the people of this Country. For them to try to push Creepy Old corrupt and demented Biden, to run this Country is another reason for an investigation of FRAUD.

With ALL the voter fraud, corrupt voting machines/software etc etc etc there’s no way to HONESTLY know the true winner. I’m shocked this election was even this close. I’m a registered Democrat(very moderate) that knows dozen of others here in Florida. NOT 1 of us voted for quid pro quo JOE nor any of the progressive radical socialists left quacks. The direction these assclowns wanna take the country: open borders..”free” healthcare for all…”free” college tuition…raise taxes to pay for all this “free stuff”..(read it on Bidens website)…defunding law enforcement etc etc….none of which normal minded Patriots(republicans & democrats) want anything to do with. These folks r “off the reservation!” Quid pro quo JOE says he’s running for U.S. SENATE for Christ sake. NO THANKS!
    Who the hell do these biased lamestream media quacks think they r to talk to president Trump or any president like this?!?! These low-life media cockroaches should b banned from press conferences if they disrespect president Trump or any president in the future! And these LOW-LIFE MEDIA ASSHATS wonder why trump fires back at them. He’s NOT the typical pc pansy-ass intimidated president…he stands his ground & wont b bullied! Right on President Trump! Finally a president with a SPINE!
    I certainly hope he’s stays our president…but the odds r unfortunately against him/us.
    Folks..please b sure to support Kelly Loeffler & David Perdue in Georgia! They will help halt any of the progressive radical CRAP the unhinged socialist try to pass.
    #KeepWinningNotBackToLoosing!
    #DEFUNDDisrespectfulMediaNotPolice!!!!!!!!!!

11. RON SIMPSON says:

THE FOUNDING FATHERS WERE FEARFUL OF A PRESS THAT WAS NOT OBJECTIVE, ACURATE, AND ACCOUNTABLE. HERE IS THE TEST :….(FOR THE PRESS AT ANY LEVEL)–AFTER THEIR QUESTION AND/OR REPORT OR RESPONCE; YOU SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO TELL THEIR POLITICAL AFFILIATION. I HEARD THIS FROM THE FORMER WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETATRY (I BELIEVE THAT IS WHAT HER TITLE WAS); AND I AGREE-WITH THIS THOUGHT. MY OWN EXPERIENCE ADDED (if i may) :…. I WAS A TEACHER AND ADMINISTRATOR FOR MANY YEARS; AND AT MEETINGS; (FROM JUNIOR HIGH TO BOARD OF DIRECTOR MEETINGS); OR EVENTS INVOLVING PUBLIC SPEAKING AND INTERACTION THAT WERE PRODUCTIVE AND INFORMATIVE, ; THIS POLICY WAS ENFORCED–TIME GIVEN (UNINTERUPTED , AND A TIMED QUESTION). THE SAME TIME FOR A RESPONCE–(NO FOLLOWUP). UNLESS WE START GIVING RESPECT TO THE INTERACTIVE PROCESS, WE CAN ONLY EXPECT DISRESPECT AND CHAOS IN RETURN. I KNOW WHAT MANY THINK-THAT IS ONLY FUNCTIONAL AT HIGH SCHOOL! MY THOUGHT; DO NOT BE AFRAID. IF A 17 YEAR OLD CAN DO IT, SO CAN WE. MY NAME AND E MAIL IS ADDED–ANOTHER THOUGHT–BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT YOU SAY AND BELIEVE, GIVING YOUR BACKGROUND AND SOURCE. RON SIMPSON [email protected]

12. G says:

First many Democrats should be thankful they don’t live in those Democratic run cities with mandates on family gatherings and travel. People are fed up with using COVID as a political club that goes against the constitutional rights of Americans. More and more peaceful protests will continue of mask burning and non compliance in these cities. Democrats hope to drive up a new stimulus package after the election that will also cover the damage done in cities and pet projects toward socialism, You have to be a moron not to know or see the voter fraud planned and election interference that went on publicly the last 4 years. If you want that type of government move to China or another corrupt run country.

13. Bernie Frank says:

People should know the truth. The election was a fraud. American’s are not stupid. They can see what is happening. Wake up people. I know I don’t want Biden as President. He has dementia. The Dem’s are going to try to shove Socialism and Communism down our throats. George Soros has been trying to ruin our country for years. He is pure evil. Like the Anti Christ. We need to fight to save our country. Why did BLM and Anifia write a letter to Biden to tell him. “We got you elected now do what we want done”. Or pay us. Also, Soros has paid for all the rioting with Biden helping. These rioters are living in rich hotels. How can they afford it. Soros that is how. The swamp needs to be cleaned up. Peloski, Schumer, Adam jerk, Obama and Biden. Clintons And many more. If Barr and Durham don”‘t do anything. They will loose the people’s respect and be labeled as cowards.

• BootsOnGround says:

Biden doesn’t know what he has done by siding with Antifa terrorists and Defund the Police cast of characters. He’ll have 4 years of hell dealing with these terrorists and all of their insanity. Add to this, Biden is mentally challenged and will send our country to hell.

• Catherine says:

I feel as though I should’ve known. Of course there was fraud! Never dreamt the amount of cyber interference that could be done. AND of course all votes changed have been destroyed so how could we ever know the truth. The Dems are asking for trouble with Biden and they will ditch him and his mind stumbles as soon as they can and then, oh boy, you are gong to get what you asked for. God help the country as they try to change back all the progress that Trump has made. The other countries have already started. You really think they will respect Biden?!? What’s with Pelosi? She has money, safety in her gated home, a plane and super health care and she can’t bring herself to send forth another care package? Yes, dear 80 is too old. Time to let go! BUT before you do send that package out to your “fellow Americans” you selfish witch. We need it!

14. MICHAEL says:

I just hope a miracle happens and Trump remains our President. I tried writing letters too my Representative and even to the President last April about my fears of fraud in this election and I heard back from NOONE.

• Kellie Smith says:

I agree with you 100%. I didn’t need to wait until election night to know there was going to be fraud. I knew way before that demopumpkins were going to do something, I just couldn’t imagine what. Well, I know now!!! I feel so stupid not realizing that high-tech would be involved. God bless the United States of America and the current President, Donald J. Trump. May God bless you and your family as well.

15. Sandra J Barbaro says:

I pray that the truth comes out and the President is vindicated. Our democratic republic will not survive if this massive fraud is not exposed. All who are involved must be brought to justice. I pray this in God’s name.

16. Connie says:

You go Big Boy. I love it.

17. James says:

I think that the President has won reelection. I hope his attorneys are allowed to present the evidence that proves that the Democrats are guilty of massive election fraud. Further, I hope someone goes to jail because of this criminal activity.

18. I will not be reprogrammed, Fuck the Democratic Party. I’m a TRUMPER !!! 73 million of us . Mail in ballots was a set up for fraud!! Time we start marching. 4 years you pieces of shit fought him and people need to go to jail and prosecuted. Pelosi shift and chuckle charges for lying in court . Let’s skin up bitches .

• Greg says:

Just imagine being hammered by the left 24/7 for 4 years ,the media spreading constant lies and disinformation from the moment our president and beautiful First Lady came down the escalator.Every news networks and sadly Fox as well that can’t bring themselves to give President Trump credit for a job well done!If are justice system can’t get the job done and get these fat cats behind bars we’re screwed

• Tim says:

We are not screwed! If the justice department does not bring forth justice to the true patriots of America, it is all of our patriotic duty to serve the justice. I am a veteran and my heart won’t stop hurting! I love America! I do not know all 73 million lovers of this country. That does not matter, what matters is this country! I will proudly recall myself to defend and defeat all and any terrorism foreign and domestic. I am proud of you America! God bless you and the U.S.A.! You can not win the game without Trump in your hand! Socialism, over my dead body!

19. Brad says:

20. Mike says:

odumbo, sorASS, hitlery, piglosi, scummer, schitt for brains, fat jerry, mad max, dirty little dick durbin, the thief (gates) slim comi & a whole lot more should all be held accountable. If barr & durham do nothing they both will go down as cowards. They will be a disgrace to their country & won’t be able to show their faces without comments & looks of shame towards both. Money won’t make that go away COWARDS!!!

21. Karen Marie Sullivan says:

Thank God that Donald Trump is our President. Reporters don’t treat the office of President with respect because since Clinton and including Clinton until Donald Trump none of those presidents deserved respect.
    Biden will bring disgrace to the office of President and to the United States. He has sold his influence and sits at the foot of George Soros. Soros should have his citizenship revoked and thus the citizenship of his family. They are all trash as proven by their marriages into the Schiff and Clinton litters.

22. Mike says:

This election was a total JOKE!!! sleezy joe didn’t even know where he was 90% of the time. He is a CRIMINAL along with his Coke Head son. heels-up harris couldn’t even get 1% of vote when she was running for president & called hiden biden a racist. Now she loves him. Could it be because he won’t last 3 months & they will find some way to get him out. Heh sleezy, you better watch your back. You slut wife & your crap family should be ashamed of what they doing for money. There is already a lot of ‘Buyers Remorse’ with this POS. This site is also CRAP!!!

23. Mike says:

24. sue says:

The media has nothing but the same stupid questions, over and over and over.

• Jaybo says:

They’re schooled into asking their disrespectful,lying anti trump,anti American bullshit questions and probably do it in their sleep!

25. Greg says:

I am glad our president told that news reporter the way it was at the least he should be banned from the White House as far as shift Nadler Nancy Pelosi and Schumer these people should be brought up on charges for a Tising violenceAt The least Obama and Biden should be totally investigated why has the investigation stopped and as far as the election every American should know that this was very corrupt and if they can happen to the Republicans it will definitely happen to the Democrats this needs to be stopped and American people we the peopleThese politicians work for us we don’t work for them we need to take back America again and get these people out of office

• Jaybo says:

Politicians no longer work for us. They swore on oath to uphold the constitution and you see how that is going now. It’s diseased with full blown corruption. Don’t kid yourself. It’s over for the USA.
      It’s tyranny and we the people have to fight.fight the tyranny any way we can. That’s why they are going to disarm america . there’s no other reason to disarm us than to take total control of us in ALL ways they see fit.I willing to risk all to fight these tyrant motherfuckers,and I swear that’s what I’m going to do! SEMPER FI.

26. Kimberly says:

He is still our President and I believe he will continue to be our President until 2024…that will be proven by 1/20/2020.

27. Richard says:

Disconue

28. It’s about time he started being stern … these morons never respected our POTUS … he should’ve controlled these morons years ago at his first briefings.