Trump Was Right, The Post Was Wrong – The Red Alert News

Trump Was Right, The Post Was Wrong

In just the latest example of the mainstream media getting it wrong when reporting on Donald Trump, the Washington Post has had to issue a correction about a major report it did concerning Trump and the election results in Georgia. So you can read both the retraction and Trump’s response – which is blistering – we are providing both without any media filter. Please read both and then share your thoughts in the comment section.

**********

Donald Trump’s Response to The Washington Post’s Correction:

The Washington Post just issued a correction as to the contents of the incorrectly reported phone call I had with respect to voter fraud in the Great State of Georgia. While I appreciate the Washington Post’s correction, which immediately makes the Georgia Witch Hunt a non-story, the original story was a Hoax, right from the very beginning. I would further appreciate a strong investigation into Fulton County, Georgia, and the Stacey Abrams political machine which, I believe, would totally change the course of the presidential election in Georgia.

Fulton County has not been properly audited for vote or signature verification. They only looked at areas of the State where there most likely would be few problems, and even there they found large numbers of mistakes. We are seeking to find and reveal the large-scale election fraud which took place in Georgia. Many residents agree, and their anger caused them not to turn out and vote for two Republican Senators in the January election.

The Consent Decree signed between Raffensperger and Stacey Abrams was not approved by the Georgia State Legislature, and therefore should be deemed invalid, and the election result changed. Why the Governor and Raffensperger ever approved this Consent Decree is one of the great questions? We look forward to an answer.

You will notice that establishment media errors, omissions, mistakes, and outright lies always slant one way—against me and against Republicans. Meanwhile, stories that hurt Democrats or undermine their narratives are buried, ignored, or delayed until they can do the least harm—for example, after an election is over. Look no further than the negative coverage of the vaccine that preceded the election and the overdue celebration of the vaccine once the election had concluded. A strong democracy requires a fair and honest press. This latest media travesty underscores that legacy media outlets should be regarded as political entities—not journalistic enterprises. In any event, I thank the Washington Post for the correction.

The Washington Post Correction:

Correction: Two months after publication of this story, the Georgia secretary of state released an audio recording of President Donald Trump’s December phone call with the state’s top elections investigator. The recording revealed that The Post misquoted Trump’s comments on the call, based on information provided by a source. Trump did not tell the investigator to “find the fraud” or say she would be “a national hero” if she did so. Instead, Trump urged the investigator to scrutinize ballots in Fulton County, Ga., asserting she would find “dishonesty” there. He also told her that she had “the most important job in the country right now.” A story about the recording can be found here. The headline and text of this story have been corrected to remove quotes misattributed to Trump.

1. Charles Larson says:

I’m so very glad that the Washington Post corrected their mistake that Trump allegedly pressured the Georgia election official to “find more votes” for him. Hooray! Now we can finally admit there were no more votes for him to find, which IS THE REAL STORY AND THAT THERE WAS NO VOTER FRAUD IN GEORGIA OR ANYWHERE. RIGHT, TRUMP WAS DISSATISFIED THAT EVERY VOTER’S SIGNATURE ON THE MAIL- IN BALLOTS WERE NOT PROPERLY VERIFIED. SURE, HE WANTED THE FBI HANDWRITING SPECIALISTS TO “AUTHENTICATE THEM”. JUST LIKE THEY “VERIFIED” HIS SIGNATURE ON ALL OF his BUSINESS DOCUMENTS THROUGHOUT HIS BUSINESS CAREER AND ON HIS TAX FORMS AND BANKRUPTCY FILINGS. HA HA HA. HE CAN’T WIN THEM ALL. What a POOR LOSER !

2. David says:

I wanted to ask CK how does it feel to be King Of Siam but I am wondering why you never answer my questions about the countries you have been to and I am sure you took a language in school ?? as I lead a pathetic ;life please let me enjoy your travels

3. David says:

LMAO CK you were the one who implied I was making it all up I was just telling you some true stories If you think I lie go to Italy and drive if you don’t have a heart attack I will be amazed They drive worse than New York or Dallas I wonder don’t you have any interesting things in your life No opinions on the twin Towers the Pentagon the police shootings the remarks from other people besides to just put them down Wow sorry but that sounds Pathetic to me

4. David says:

Thanks but no thanks CK I am going to fly a 747 like a normal terrorist would do like Mt. Larson says I am with no pilots license but I will have to park in a tower cause I don’t know how to land it . I did not lie CK I have been thru all those countries Canada was beautiful I worked on the railroads but brutal cold it got -65 degrees but I got to watch a Grizzly and her cubs walk across the railroad tracks. Loved Canada I forgot Venice too I saw the tower that Robin Trower sang Bridge of sighs song and watched charcoal artist they were great France I learned how to eat French fries with mayonnaise and Spain we went to go to a bull fight but the idiot who said he could drive hit a doctors car so we never got to good thing we were going to yell for the bull. Saw a lot of things and now getting ready for another adventure in South America in my pathetic life When I get down there I will send you the address maybe you could fly your jet down They have houses for rent for around 500 dollars a month outside of Medellin I don’t like cities But you can come down and we can argue about things and you can tell me how stupid I am for moving down there and how pathetic my life is if you can get my daughter to be to stop dragging me to the zoo she loves animals want me to say hello to any of your family LMAO we are going to see the apes and the sloth’s Please tell John I am not stuck up Biden’s crack I can’t stand the senile idiot and his pedophile crack head scammer son I was also in Oslow Norway and Antwerp Belgium and it was Cherboug France I was in that is the truth I forgot the town we were in Germany but they loved us Got totally drunk they drink the beer warm and in mugs but the bratwurst is delicious they are fun people But what do I know I am a terrorist according to MT. Larson and have a pathetic life according to you LMAO I also loved Ireland but the feeling was not mutual our government sided with the British during their little fight. and no I did not kiss the Blarney stone but ate the food it was all natural and delicious Well have to talk to my fiancé have fun and keep hating Trump and thank Biden for letting thousands of people across the border Jihadist are interesting people if you can talk to one before they push the button LMAO Oh well back to my pathetic life take care

5. Nyleve Nonnel says:

Hey,Jkryanspark. Your a tipicle Democrat, who doesn’t know what’s going on in America. We are being robbed of jobs, living space,tax payers money, and the list goes on an on. Make room at your house, and your neighborhood, for those crossing the border. Asshole!

6. Nyleve Nonnel says:

I didn’t read a bit of this article. Trump always comes out on top. He leaves no stone unturned.

7. Carol Seaman says:

Please unsubscribe me from this Newsletter. I don’t know how I got this. I am not interested.

8. David says:

Leonard sorry but I am an ignorant racist but you lost me at ofgucebis and you are right He said he would drain the swamp and couldn’t keep that promise. I am getting senile but I can’t seem to remember the other promises he made that he didn’t or could not keep please if you would also educate me

9. leonard says:

i believe that trump lyed to the nation by making promises he didnt and couldnt kerp and the only reason he is mad is because the exact system and cheat move he use to get in ofgucebis the same one they use to get him out of office thats why he is sayingbthey cheated because he knows what goes around comes around thanks for listening

10. David says:

OOPS I forgot Ireland

11. David says:

CK in my pathetic life I have been to France,Norway,Belguim,Spain,Germany,Italy,All across Canada. All in a pathetic life where have you been??? But don’t worry you will see the world sadly the bad side they have already caught a few Islamic Jihadist at the border so you will get to meet them and Mexicans and South Americans and The Mexican drug cartel and the MS-13 and a few others so you will be having a pathetic life too but only you will see them from America and never have to leave. DJMO

12. David says:

Sam B my friend King Kong and Godzilla are real KING KONG was my ex and her attorney was Godzilla

13. David says:

CK I have a pathetic life LMAO I will be on a flight next month to Colombia and see how good my Spanish really is Do you speak another language???? Oh that’s right you do left wing profanity . I will be seeing the ruins of our so called primitive elders Who I do not believe were as primitive as they say. I will be learning new foods to cook and they way another country of people live What are you doing next month ??? But you are right I have a pathetic life I get my entertainment from this because it makes me laugh like CNN and MSN news. But I do appreciate you views. Take care Would you like this ignorant pathetic person put this in Spanish so you can connect with the illegals that will be in your neighborhood soon. But don’t worry you can spot them easy they have no mask and have things they steal on their backs Also they maybe able to give you some disease when they rape you or your children or maybe you can trace them when they steal your car. The next one I will use will be DJMO

• ck says:

Yeah, yeah david, and I’m really The King of Siam, and speak 10 languages, oh and by the way I have my own jet. You want to borrow it to go on your whirlwind trips?

14. David says:

CK glad to hear from you But where are the others who enjoy making me look stupid easy to do right a different one LMAO I enjoy watching you put other people and me down but I don’t see many things that you talk about like Jimmy Facts and Sheldon and Mr. Larson you limit that great mind of yours to just putting people down Please gift us with your intelligence it might help fools like me see the light LMAO

15. Gary Lunbeck says:

I will not believe in JUSTICE till OBAMA,HRC,BIDEN,Pelosi,Schumer,SHIFF,BIDEN JR., are INDITED for CRIMES AGAINST OUR COUNTRY!!! INVESTIGAT ALL HOUSE AND SENATE MEMBERS FOR CRIMES AGAINST WE THE PEOPLE! IF THEY HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE NOTHING WILL HAPPEN BUT I THINK THEY ALL HAVE SOMETHING VARY DETRIMENTAL TO ALL USA CITIZENS! The biggest LIE IN GOVERNMENT IS THINKING THESE OFFICIALS WILL BE TRANSPARENT WITH INFORMATION! WAKE up!!

16. Gary Lunbeck says:

JKRYANSPARK YOU ARE THE DOMESTIC ASSHOLE I’M TALKING ABOUT! WAKE UP

17. Gary Lunbeck says:

We can see that the DEMOCRATS and RHINOS of the DEEP STATE have been living too WE THE PEOPLE with the help of the FAKE news MEDIA for 6 DECADES PLUS! THEY were very subtle at what they were doing but now they don’t care what we know about them or their AGENDA as long as WE THE PEOPLE WHO are PATRIOTS don’t find OUT till after they are in OFFICE and are in POWER to DICTATE to WE THE PEOPLE and pass LAWS that LOCK IN TO LAW THEIR AGENDA ILLEGALLY! WHEN DO WE WAKE UP TO DOMESTIC ENEMIES AND WHO IN OFFICE DECIDES WHO IS FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC ENEMIES!? ANSWER: NONE. WE THE PEOPLE ARE WHO MAKE THAT DECISION! We VOTE THEM in OFFICE hoping they will do what they PROMISED TO DO but when DEMOCRATS get in OFFICE ALL THEY WANT IS POWER AND CONTROL AT ANY PRICE! WE THE PEOPLE ARE THE GOVERNMENT AND THEY ARE APPOINTED OFFICIALS TO DO WHAT THEY PROMISED AND THERE IS THE LIES THEY DON’T CARE ABOUT WE THE PEOPLE!SO WHEN ARE WE GOING TO WAKE UP AND GET RID OF THEM ALL!!! KMAG NOW AND IN TO THE FUTURE! DEMOCRATICS and RHINOS want (ONE WORLD ORDER AND GLOBALIZATION)! WAKE UP WE ARE THE LAST FREE COUNTRY AND IF THEY WIN THE WORLD LOSES TO DICTATORS! WAKE UP!!!!

18. David says:

Hey Spark you have a lot of friends here CK Corri Mr. Larson Sheldon and a bunch of others I just have one question if you had 500 dollars in you wallet and went to bed the next morning you woke up and there was only 200 dollars would you not say it was stolen sort of like votes LOL

19. jkryanspark says:

Get over it assholes. Trump lost the election badly. He was an awful president and a criminal. This obsession with a degenerate just shows what lowlifes you all are.

• Sam B. says:

LOL…look in the mirror! Trump lost an obviously fraudulent election.
      159+ million BALLOTS were cast…but ONLY154+ MILLION PEOPLE VOTED?! With this BS & other shady BS that took place at the supervisor of elections office was the only way Quid Pro Quo Hide’n Beijing Biden was gunna win. Do u think gaffe-daddy is much more popular/hip than Obama? Do u REALLY think “The Big Guy” got 20+ million more votes than Obama did when he won his second term?!?! LOL…NOT!! C’mon do u or any others really think that Biden can stay in hiding at home most of 2020..& get the amount of votes that he got?? If u believe this then u probably believe King Kong & Godzilla r real. LMAOOOO.

• gorsau says:

You must be one of the crooks who stole the election.

• John says:

TRUMP did not loose anything. It was frauded away from him by dishonest goon’s.

20. David says:

Just read the story on the defense and prosecution on the Floyd case very interesting It was on Headline Wealth but they are not CNN so they can’t be trusted LOL

21. Donna Wickings says:

Thank God I don’t have to whach eny of the liying channels I can just block them off my tv I don’t care how much they try to force people to vote the way they think we should it would not matter if I was totally broke with zero money I would still vote the same way

• ck says:

Donna, go back to second grade and learn how to spell!!

• Sam B. says:

Ck…u understood what Donna is saying right? So what’s the big deal?! Only 1 word! LOL..Hater. If your that ignorant/don’t understand then maybe u go back to second grade & learn reading & comprehension.

• ck says:

Whether you like it or not sammy, people who don’t spell or talk with any intelligence are not taken seriously.

22. Beverly says:

Sad but I remember when the news was just the news. Now it’s not news it’s their opinion of the news. No one really thoroughly investigates to get to the truth. It’s based on he said she said. Like joy behar opinion on antifa. Who cares what she thinks? That’s not news. It’s her opinion that you are giving credit to. The world of investigative reporting is dead. Trumps like the eveready bunny. He takes a beating n keeps on ticking

• Or Beverly, what about the integrity of the news??!! I stopped watching the news in the 80s cuz we all referred to it as “The Blues” n agreed it was far to depressing ti even watch any longer..but nowadays CNN the way they disrespect a President of the United States is mind blowing!! But to lie on him is just the unthinkable crime!! Both are equally wrong!! I just Thank God Jesus is coming soon

• Blanca Holland says:

Yes the President Donald J Trump is our President Donald J Trump &the every ready bunny: by GOD his election of grace was taken by the ostriches in the sand of circles with media’s help and the global station with socialists communist agendas under the democracy embrace.

23. David says:

OH boy I can’t wait to see the replies from Corri Sheldon CK and Mr. Larson on this one LOL and a few others no doubt the Washington Post was bought and paid for to change it’s story by Trump Just like all the women he sexually abused like Clinton on Epstein Fantasy Island LOL DEE Plane DEE plane Dee young girl LOL I hope they reply soon I need a good laugh

• ck says:

You need a good laugh because you have a pathetic life. I can see right through your LOL’S!! Poor David!!! Type LOL one thousand times, maybe it will sink in for real!

24. Freddie Geick says:

Another example of politically motivated liberal press.

What are we to do about this. Our real President never stepped back and
    accepted fake result. I as a lifelong citizen want to know

WHAT CAN WE DO TO STOP THIS ABUSE OF POWER BY LIBERAL MEDIA

25. One American says:

If we fail to hold the media accountable for what they report and what they choose to not disclose, 1A is at risk.
    I, for one , refuse to accept the election results. Hard to accept that my fellow Americans would vote for a proven liar, a career politician that promises to raise taxes.

Misinformation by mainstream media and corrupt election officials along with illegal voting law changes, pushed by covid were weaponized by the Democrats to take the election.

26. AJ says:

To keep the Truth flowing you must research and investigate issues yourself Then inform your friends and post your findings and opinion everywhere you can, as here on Red Alert News. If you remain silent about the Truth MSM and others will continue to “fabricate the truth.” It will only get worse because these treasonist traitors intend to destroy OUR RIGHTS CONSTITUTION AND COUNTRY with their propaganda and lies. Stand up for yourself independence, and Our COUNTRY. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND PATRIOTS

27. AJ says:

The attacks against President Trump will continue without proof and when proved wrong will still be promoted. Just like this covid pandemic fraud hoax. Now, even some GOP are pushing citizens to get vaccinated ignoring all the proven facts and reports/articles/science pertaining to the deaths and disabilities for many getting vaccinated. And they continue to ignore these deaths and disabilities happening. Natural Blaze posted this article, “The coroNOvirus Reality,” on 3 09 21, by Rosanne Lindsay, Naturopath. It completely exposes the covid empidemic has a hoax-fraud with their own experts’ documents. It also exposes the common flu and vaccine as a fraud. Please do your own research your health is at risk. Fact: These vaccines are not approved by the FDA. You cannot sue anyone if you have side effects and/or die after being vaccinated. “Use common sense.”.

28. Steve says:

Honesty has long been forgotten by the democrat party. They will do anything to get what they want, like a bunch of undisciplined children! They need to be punished for their crimes

29. bruce says:

Journalism is truly dead. These people’s truth lies within their own bias and what they hear at the water cooler. The pull the anonymous sources card out whenever they want to spit out propaganda. So tell me, where is hunter biden? Where is the FBI who had that laptop for a year and where is the guy who was part of the influence pedaling scheme, hunter, joe and jim biden were a part of? Where is the ATLANTIC MAGAZINE retraction for the lie they told about Trump in France when HE was honoring the WW2 dead soldiers? Where is the retraction for the Charlottesville quote? Where is it for the violence BLM and ANTIFA are committing in our country every day? They called it a peaceful protest. These people are now useless and liars.

30. maxibaby says:

There should be “media accountability” laws that ARE UPHELD AND ENFORCED with fines and stiff prison sentences!
    This is a different world than it used to be in every way! Journalism is 100% partisan in 99% of media outlets and is filled with journalists without truth and integrity, whose sole agenda is to lay ruins to the Republican party!
    When ALL people stop watching and reading anything in the “news” category these lying biased heathen faux journalists will have defeated their purpose and will be out of a job! We anxiously await for that to become reality!

31. Bi says:

I believe the Evil is in the details. I am really sad for the millions of people who have bought into the propaganda that has done the deep states bidding! They have no idea how badly they have been lied to! If any of this crap stands? They will not recognize their country? It will be left for the demons to destroy themselves! Their is no question this is a war! Good/evil

32. Marilyn M M Lindsay says:

Fake news reporting should be a felony with stiff prison sentences. That is the only way we will ever have honest reporting and not just trashy propaganda.

• SDOfAZ says:

Good luck with punishment. It seems like the dim wits the law is one sided. If you expose the baby parts sales of the abortion industry you get nine felonies. It you like for the dim wits, you get a permanent job as a pretend reporter for life and lots of kiddos from the forever politicians.