Trump Will Dump Pence If He Runs Again? – The Red Alert News

Trump Will Dump Pence If He Runs Again?

Breaking Now: It appears that Donald Trump will run in 2024 and will dump Mike Pence from the ticket.

Donald Trump is telling allies he’s strongly considering another run for president in 2024 — and close advisers want him to choose someone other than former Vice President Mike Pence for his ticket, according to people familiar with the discussions,” according to Bloomberg News.

“…Privately, he’s discussed alternatives to Pence as he takes stock of who he believes stood with him at the end of his term and who didn’t, according to two of the people. [emphasis added]

“Trump’s advisers have discussed identifying a Black or female running mate for his next run, and three of the people familiar with the matter said Pence likely won’t be on the ticket.” [emphasis added]

This is a breaking news report and will be updated as warranted…

Please share your thoughts in the comment section. Should Trump dump Pence if he runs in 2024? Why or why not?

1. bootsonground says:

Yeah, Tim Scott or Christi Noem. They will knock it out of the park big league, aw President Trump used to say.

2. Karen Lively says:

PRESIDENT TRUMP, IS NOT STUPID & I THINK HE WILL ASK MIKE PENCE AGAIN TO RUN FOR OFFICE ! JUST LOOK AT WHAT THEY ACCOMPLISHED IN FOUR ( 4 ) YEARS & NOW LOOK AT BIDEN, LETTING HARRIS MAKE CALLS THAT’S THE PRESIDENT JOB. & HE LETTING HER GET BY WITH THIS PATTERN OVER & OVER. BIDEN, IS NO NO LEADER LOOK AT WHAT HE’S TEARING DOWN THAT HELPED THIS COUNTRY & THEN THE IMMIGRANTS BEING SMUGGLED ACROSS THE LINE . DOES ANYONE KNOW WHETHER THEY HAVE BEEN TESTED FOR COVID19 ? OR DOES BIDEN NEED TO JOIN HIS SON IN CHINA ? 100 % AMERICAN

3. Marilyn Sikora says:

Run again and choose tim Scott for Vice Pres.
    MTS

4. Miha says:

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THE AMERICAN JERKS THAT KEEP CHUMMING FOR THIS RACE BAIT ISSUE. HAVE A MIND OF YOU’RE OWN First of all, trump is still PRESIDENT whatever the dam commie’s say and you all act as if it’s ok as if trump will be back in 24 guess what; we are already down the tubes …… WE ARE INFILTRATED TO THE HILT !’ll bet that most of you do not watch the debates IN THE HOUSE and from what I see I don’t trust anyone one of them! THE COMMIE LEFT THINKS WITH WHAT THEY SIT ON, PERIOD !!!

5. BABS says:

If Trump does run, he will be 78 then! I’m pretty sure he can do the job, if they get off his back. There are many good choices for VP. I agree with many of those above, and I’d like to add Tom Cotton to the list. It MUST be someone very aggressive and able to withstand all the criticism. Determination to get all those things done RIGHT!! Could be by then some of these dems will have changed sides when they see the corruption before them now!

• Miha says:

WELL THEY WILL HAVE TO BE DEBRIEFED AND THAT WON’T HAPPEN B/C THERE IS NO BRAIN !!!!!!

6. James says:

I do believe if Trump is not on the Train in 2024, there will be a surprise candidate. As far as Vice President, I have someone everyone will love and guranteed to turn things around. If you think Trump was good, you havn’t seen nothing yet. I have someone GREAT. If you think they won’t run, I would think again. Trump Train 2024.

Don’t think Pence has been around for quite some time. The earlier Pence after trump inauguration was the real Pence then he disappeared. The Pence standing behind trump during the Covid briefings was a different Pence.

8. Becky Smith says:

I like Mike Pence so much and would advise Trump to keep him on the ticket if he runs again!

• ted says:

This is the problem and why the Dumbacrats won in 2020. People vote for who they like. What a bunch of crap. Should be voting for their agenda and what they stand for. Piss on their personality.

• Craig says:

The Commucrats won because of voter fraud, plain and simple. They knew they could get away with it and they did!

• Cathy Floyd says:

True, this (election?) had nothing to do with actual votes and everything to do with voter fraud. However, having gotten away with it this time, what’s to stop the demoncrats from continuing their defrauding of America in the future? After all they have friends in both low and very high places.

• Marilyn M M Lindsay says:

I really liked him also but he let Trumps supporters down when he didn’t send double electors back to their states for resolution. Also, he blamed the Protestors entering the Capital on Trump before he had any real evidence. This gave him a good excuse for failing to do the right thing.

9. Beverly says:

Pick whoever is qualified. I’m tired of hearing whites blacks males and females n why not browns or yellow or red? Needless to say whomever is the best qualified. Someone with backbone and similar values that Trump has. Doesn’t matter what color or race or sect. We all be better off if we just pick who’s qualified I’m not just talking Vice President either in all things. Who ever does the best job hire them

• Nadine Meade says:

BeBeverly, you are of the correct mindset… that is qualified….and of a similar mind set of Trump…don’t want a “YES” man…but a person that is not afraid to voice their own opinion…a person that does not wear his ego on his sleeves….and can compromise. I think vice president Pence is a fine person votes…but does no step up to the plate often enough. He did not step up to the plate by NOT receiving the count of the in question electoral votes. His conscious could have been totally clear by granting Cruz’s request…..they were only asking for more time???? I think he totally blew it as vice president, a person of conscious, as a religious person and all the above. NO one was asking him to change anything …..but with all the controversy…just to see what was correct. I think he will have to answer for that one!

• Michele K Derry says:

Beverly – You are absolutely correct!!!! VP or any position should be held by the person that is best qualified! I love Candace Owens, Ted Cruz, Jim Jordon, Matt Goetz, Josh Holly and FL Gov. DeSantos (sp?). I am sure there are a bunch of others that I am missing! What needs to happen though is that Pelosi must go away and take Hillary with her or 2016 will be a repeat! As far as I am concerned, President Trump is still our President and do not recognize Biden/Harris in office. They have not earned that title nor my respect!

10. Dull Knife says:

I only wish that Judge Jeannine Pirro would want to be VP. That is one woman I would drop all gear, FIX my Bayonet and follow to Hell and Back then be proud to buy her the best drink ion town. She has more MOXI and Brains than ALL the Damned Democrat’s in the U.S.A. put together. The No. 1 thing on my PROIUD OF LIST IS, I don’t think she knows how to lie. I think she uses my favorite. IF you screw up take you chewing out and then stop, figure out what was wrong then go kick some butts. Hells bells we all make mistakes. Admit them and proceed The problem with politicians is the only place they ever stuff their heads is their own BUTTS and the odor puts them out of service for a week or two. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND HER REAL CITIZENS. You can spot them real easy. They come near the colors and straighten up and walk past with that look on their faces. Thank their Fore Fathers for that. Dull Knife

• Ree says:

Your spelling is terrible and learn how to write a sentence?

• Pat Machtemes says:

Who cares about the spelling, it’s the information that is important. Focus on the matter, not her spelling. You can always correct you childten or grandchildren if you want to be teacher of the year!

• Nadine Meade says:

gOOD FOR YOU…WHO CARS ABOUT THE SPELLING…SO DAMN “PICKY” OF SOMEONE WHO WOULD!

• Miha says:

IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY ???????

• ck says:

I don’t know about you, but when I read something that has misspelled words and wrong punctuation, I don’t give it much credit. Ignorant people don’t care, but you should. Lots of ignorant people in this thread!

• Rc says:

110 % on Judge Jeannie Rc

• Sally Jean says:

I agree with you 100% regarding Judge Jeanine Pirro…Yes! That women is amazing, bright, articulate, gutsy. Not afraid to speak the truth. I would be right behind you, following her to hell and back.

11. Anthony Moreland says:

Mike Pence is a RINO & a traitor. Donald Trump shouldn’t put him on any ticket except a ticket to Hell!!

12. I think Candice Owens would make a good VP. She would help with the minority vote and with Women in general which is not always one of DJT’s strong areas plus she would eat VP Harris lunch if she is still the VP and not President in the debates. Besides that she has been a consistent America first conservative and a strong Trump supporter. I’m afraid Pence showed his true colors in the end as did Nikki Haley who I have liked for a possible VP pick. DJT has to do a better job vetting his picks he blew it with both AG’s and I am beginning to have my doubt about his Supreme court picks

• R says:

I agree 100% on Candice Owens. Rc

• Robert says:

I agree also!

• Debbie says:

• Debbie says:

I have not submitted that was already stated… I agree pence was scared… he was bought by the creatures behind the scenes… he was not a true Patriot you could see it in his head eyes n smirk when no one was looking…he betrayed the best President in history n the rats couldn’t take so the virus was revenge on Americans… fauci needs to go f himself liar liar stupid ass don’t listen to him he’s bought by China n the WHO can’t trust anything he says… Open the fn country your the reason this all happened you’re as dumb as piece of wood…

• Colc says:

I can’t get the picture out of my head of Pence elbow rubbing with Nancy (Jezebel) Pelosi, and certifying known faudulent votes, he could have at the least abstained, I did originally vote for Trump because of Pence, but have serious doubts about him now. I recommend Alan Keyes, he is a veteran in the political realm, but I can’t say for sure he would accept, but it definitely needs to be a real Christian (hard to find) and someone who is not easily swayed, and won’t back down from what is right. As far as the Supreme Court choices, why is everyone on the court Catholic or Leftist? I Don’t hate Catholics, just wonder why they are always the nominees, and no other Christians. Problem with vetting people, is people lie, and real discernment can only come from God, praying and really seeking Him. Jesus picked Judas, knowing that he was going to betray him. We do know who we can’t trust now, much more than we did before this all happened. Pray that Trump will surrender to God, and pray for discernment, seek Godly counsel, not what’s popular.

• M says:

By all accounts the Federalist Society is responsible for the SCOTUS choices (or the candidates). They’re all touted as originalists but the Society seemingly has become more interested in the accumulation of power over the years since its formation and strayed from their original charter. That’s why you get political creatures making political decisions in the judicial branch on the Right. On the Left, ideological decisions typically. Originalists/Constitutionalists don’t exist in the main.

• Charles D Warner says:

Agreed for the most part after Sessions, Barr, Durham and the Supreme picks one hopes he has better advice next time! The GOP has to deal with their ‘Lincoln Project’ Rinos now, who was involved and the consequences to these people! This party has been like sending the Cub Scouts up against Seal Team Six! Schumer/Peelosi just laugh at these clowns as they march forward getting whatever they want. Rinos cower in terror attack their own leader or vote for Biden we know which ones.

13. Maritime Maggie says:

Before choosing a running mate, Trump should read the warning in Psalms 2: and listen to the tape produced out of Britain warning: “Darkest Africa Gets Darker” by historian, the late Pastor Alan Campbell. The only people he should be choosing for his running mate, or potential senators, should be the ones mentioned in Psalms 2: the ones God calls: ‘His chosen Adamic white Israelites’ who have today, come under serious attack by the referenced: “Why do the heathen rage?” in Psalm 2. Scripture warns that these people will be destroyed by God for going against His Son’s ultimate rulership of this planet when He comes to take over his rightful “Throne of David” in England when the Queen passes on. He should learn that England’s, America’s and Canada’s troubles have just started and there is only one person to call on to save them and not rely so much on his so-called ‘advisors’ who obviously do not know their Bible.

• Steve Everett says:

I am curious, what is a white Adamic Jew??

• Colc says:

Yeah, I was wondering that too, we are all from Adam, unless he spelled the word wrong, I’m assuming that’s what Adamic means (from Adam). I would look up Psalms 2 and see what it says, but I have no idea why he thinks it has to be a white Jew.

14. Arland brand says:

Trump should choose another vp. He needs one to stand by him when needed.

15. Candyce Clanton says:

Pence was a traitor – he doesn’t stand with Trump. He knew about the election & even more & he did nothing. And he violated picking the ballots that would have made Trump win – 4 other VPs did it in the past century – but Pence did what Pence wanted. Pence wants to be President not Vice President and he’ll fit right in with the Swamp.

• Inez Bowman says:

if Pence would turn his back and agree with the rotten democrats then I say don’t trust him to run for anything. I was taught to stand by what is legal and right, not to stab someone in the back.. I wonder how much the democrats paid him for his vote against PRESIDENT TRUMP, money, a more powerful position in government? Our country is going to be in the same shape as Russia, Greece, Cuba and we all know what and who is behind it.

16. I feel that Donald Trump should ask Mike Pence to be his VP prior to asking anyone else, out of courtesy to him. Obviously, I don’t know details of their relationship. If he isn’t interested, then, and only then, he is at liberty to ask someone else. That is the way I was raised, and I feel that is the proper way to conduct the situation. I will vote for Donald Trump for President of the United States, if he so chooses to run again! Thank you for asking my opinion!
    Sue Ann Williams

IT STATES THAT I HAVE SENT THUS INFORMATION BEFORE. I HAVE NOT READ THIS QUESTION ANYWHERE PRIOR TO TODAY. Please add my comments. Thank you! Sue Ann Williams

17. Candyce Clanton says:

Definitely NOT Pence! He didn’t stand with President Trump at the beginning or the end!! As for his choices – he has a lot of good choices: Pompeo, DeSantis, Noem, Cruz – there are too many & I’m sure all will be good as well as some of the newer, younger crowd, like Hawley from Missouri – he’s a go-getter! But I’m sure there are several others but my first 4 choices are the top of the line!

• Sally Jean says:

All of these choices are excellant! Yet, I think you should put Matt Gaetz on that list as well! He has guts. I love the man.

18. Sue Ann Williams says:

Sue Ann Williams

19. Curtis Price says:

The hell with 2024,they will cheat again. Call on the military and you know what goes on after that. This country is going down hill too fast. At this pace 2024 will be in the wind. Congress and the supreme court has been invaded by socialist. Yes im a vet

• Paula says:

Yu are so very correct…get hold of the world bank..there will be nothing left if this country 2024….

20. Gary Benson says:

Bad move! Pence will pull more evangelicals than anyone. You have a good thing going standing up for religious freedom, which translates to evangelicals as supporting Judeo Christian ethics. Pompeo and Pence both add to that draw better than anyone I know. Don’t mess with a successful team.

21. BelleJeans says:

2024TRUMP~OWENS2024

22. What ever works our VP did not look happy

23. Ramona Haney says:

Mike Pence is a good complement to Trump. Better reconsider as Pence is one of the reasons I would vote for Trump.