ALERT: President Trump Hospitalized – The Red Alert News

ALERT: President Trump Hospitalized

Breaking: Just moments ago the President of the United States was hospitalized for COVID-19.

~~~~~

The White House released the following statement: “Out of an abundance of caution, and at the recommendation of his physician and medical experts, the President will be working from the presidential offices at Walter Reed for the next few days.”

~~~~~

The following statement was released by the White House Physician shortly before the dramatic change of President Trump being flown to Walter Reed Hospital.

~~~~~

MEMORANDUM FOR: KAYLEIGH MCENANY, ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT AND WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY

FROM: SEAN P. CONLEY, DO, FACEP, PHYSICIAN TO THE PRESIDENT, COMMANDER, U.S. NAVY

SUBJECT: Health Update on President Donald J. Trump

I release the following information with the permission of President Donald J. Trump.

Following PCR-confirmation of the President’s diagnosis, as a precautionary measure he received a single 8 gram dose of Regeneron’s polyclonal antibody cocktail. He completed the infusion without incident. In addition to the polyclonal antibodies, the President has been taking zinc, vitamin D, famotidine, melatonin and a daily aspirin.

As of this afternoon the President remains fatigued but in good spirits. He’s being evaluated by a team of experts, and together we’ll be making recommendations to the President and First Lady in regards to next best steps.

First Lady Melania Trump remains well with only a mild cough and headache, and the remainder of the First Family are well and tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 today.

~~~~~~

Red Alert News has information indicating that the dose of the experimental Regeneron polyclonal antibody cocktail the President has received is the highest does allowed. We also have information indicating the President does have a fever.

This is a breaking story and will be updated as conditions warrant.

1. D Braden says:

Mr President you can use an excutive order to give us our stimulus check. You can do it, only you as the all the congress have gone on vacation again. We the people could use this money. Please help us. I am praying you get well soon, just think we are in a bad place no place to live, no food. HELP

2. Christopher B. Redin says:

Mr President and first lady Melonia Trump first I wish you both a full and speedy recovery secondly get back and kick the biden/ harris bullshit straight out into the outfield so we AMERICA AND ALL HER TRUE PATRIOTS CAN RECLAIM THIS BELOVED LAND FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS TO COME AND BURY ALL THESE ANARCHIST SOCIALIST LOVING ASSHOLES THIS IS STILL AMERICA WHERE YOU CAN ENJOY FREEDOM LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ONE AND ALL AND WE WILL NOT TOLERATE ANYTHING LESS IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE SOLUTION THEN STEP UP!!!! IF YOU WANT TO INCITE DIVISION OF RACE AND CLASS GET THE HELL OUT AND STAY OUT!!!! WE HAVE SHED ENOUGH BLOOD OF INNOCENT AMERICANS BLACK,WHITE,BROWN,YOUNG AND OLD ALIKE STAND UNITED REBUILD,RESTRUCTURE AND BECOME THE COUNTRY WE WERE MEANT TO BE NOT THE JOKE WE’VE BECOME BECAUSE WAKE UP AMERICA THEY WANT US DIVIDED NO MATTER IF YOUR WHITE. BLACK,BROWN YOUNG,OLD,DEMOCRAT REPUBLICAN MAKES NO DIFFERENCE AS LONG AS WE AMERICA STAND DIVIDED NOT UNITED THEY WIN!!!!NOT US PLEASE AMERICA WAKE UP THIS OUR TIME NOT THEIRS!!! PLEASE WE MAY NOT HAVE THE CHOICES OR OPTIONS WE WANT BUT AMERICA WE HAVE PROVED WHEN WE STAND UNITED THE SKYS THE LIMIT LET US NOT THINK OF OURSELVES BUT THE COLLECTIVE AND MOVE AHEAD NOT BACK GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL WHO LOVE HER NOT THOSE WHO WANT TO DESTROY HER!!!!

3. Agnes McBride says:

We wish u a SPEEDY RECOVERY to both of you. We are praying for you night and day. The country needs You respected Sir. With God nd Guardian Angel at your side get well soon. We trust You to be well.

4. Lynette Kulas says:

My prayers are for you President Trump and the First Lady. Here Hoping you both get well soon. (WE Need You.)

5. Skip Sage says:

Mr President, Please know that you and your wife have our prayers for a rapid recovery. There is no way for you to know how appreciative we are for all that you endure and dive right back in. I am a retired US Navy Senior Chief and have been since 1997. I always thought it should be a requirement that the Commander in Chief have served in some capacity. That is until you started running for office. You understand and show your appreciation for the men and women in uniform.
    I’m usually not a very politically involved guy but I am neck deep into getting you re elected!
    Please try to relax and focus on kicking this virus’ ass as just another bump in the road.
    God Bless
    Skip Sage MMCS(SW) USN (Ret)

6. Mr. President and First Lady Melanie, Our heartfelt Prayers to GOD for a Supernatural Speedy Recovery in the Holy Name of Jesus!! You Sir, are a Warrior for the Good of America. Thank You for your endless.Love and Devotion to save US from Socialism!! Trump 2020

7. Skip Tipton says:

Every person who knows God and his son is praying for you and your family relax and get well he(our God is with you always) we aren’t done yet!

8. Mr. President,May God walk with you through this by his grace heal you and The First Lady. You are needed and very good for the country. God bless you ,God bless America and keep the USA a Christian Nation.

9. Donna says:

So sorry to hear about the virus taking ahold of you and the First Lady. Both of you are very strong which will get you through this. Please keep the faith. God is with you. GET WELL SOON.

10. No matter what , we’re on your side . Don’t know if Biden would do a good job , we rather stay with the Trumps , because he knows how America Works!!! Heard the bad news today ,, hope you and your wife have a speedy reconvert , We Need Our President Back , don’t rush, many are concerned . What ever it takes, rest and try to make your self top priority and your wife.

11. Bettie Harvey says:

Prayers go out to you Mr President and first lady get well soon we need you to keep us safe and keep America great again and I know you will do just that for all of us God Bless you both and your family I know you are a fighter

12. Marilyn says:

I pray Gods healing power to touch you and the first lady. We know that God has put you in the white House and satan has tried everything to destroy you and your family. But God will destroy satan. We pray a speedy recovery. We need you to run our country 4 more years.

13. Joan Gregg says:

JOAN—– I AM PRAYING FOR YOU, PRESIDENT TRUMP, AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL WIFE, MELIANA. YOU ARE THIS COUNTRYS ONLY HOPE TO STAY AMERICA WITH CHRISTIAN VALUES,
    A POLICE STAFF THAT PROTECTS CITIZENS, THE STABLE FINANCIAL SYSTEM, THE WALL THAT KEEPS ILEGALS OUT AND SO MUCH MORE. THIS COUNTRY LOVES YOU AND WE ARE ALL PRAYING FOR YOU AND MELIANA TO RECOVER COMPLETELY.

14. Margaret J Conroy says:

Mr. President and First Lady Melania,
    May God bless you both, heal you speedily and comfort you with His Love and Mercy. We know you are both strong and persevering; we pray for a swift recovery, and look forward to seeing you well again.

Love and and prayers with the Love of Jesus for you and Family,

Margaret C.

15. Sharon Heironimus says:

Please know that I am praying for a complete and rapid recovery, Mr. President.
    I also pray for Mrs. Trump and the rest of your family for good health and and a calm spirit as you are hospitalized. Vice-President Pence a good man and you can be sure he is in our prayers as well. God has his healing hand on you and is blessing your medical team.

16. charlotte sunderland says:

get well u and the 1st lady my prayers are with u

17. Linda Stell says:

I am praying God will heal you and your precious wife Mr President quickly. We need your strong guidance to lead our country through these most difficult days. I believe you are the man God would have be our leader to hold our country together and bring us back to the Christian beliefs our founding fathers based our wonderful country on. Yes Mr Trump, we need you to get well and stay strong for us all and you need your lovely wife beside you to give you added strength and endurance through the tough days ahead! God bless you sir! Get well!!!

18. Pamela Fitzgerald says:

Prayers for our President and First Lady, Melania. May God 🙏 bless you 🙏. Praying for a speedy recovery.

19. Polina Averbukh says:

God help us to get president Trump back home in good health! Speedy recovery to our beautiful First Lady! Hope the rest of the family is OK!

20. Lorna Wright says:

My family’s Praying for President Trump & First Lady Melanie to recover Quickly & completely! Stay strong as you always are!

21. Rick says:

Prayers for you, Mr President and First Lady. Praying you will recover very quickly!! Keep up the good work!!! Rick & Sug.

22. Joseph Beno says:

From one New Yorker to another New Yorker stay tough as you always are. You can beat this Chinese virus. I wish you and your wife a full recovery. Once it’s over get on the trail and give them hell. You deserve to be president for 4 more years after all you’ve gone through. Love you Trumpy

23. Lisa Michell Harmon says:

Our Prayers are with you President Trump and First Lady Melania, for a very speedy recovery. We have your back. God loves you and so do we.

24. John Strom says:

President Trump, Here’s to your and First Lady Melania’s quick recovery. We miss you and need you back on the campaign trail.

25. Yeah Trineeva says:

I gave you my right email

26. Loretta W says:

We hope you have a comfortable evening. Our prayers for you and your beautiful wife. Please take care and stay strong!

27. Loretta Waymire says:

28. Connie says:

PLEASE GET WELL Soon WE LOVE you.

• Yves Trineeva says:

My name is Yeva Trineeva and I am your fierist supporter. Every day I pray my Jewish God for my family, close friends and YOU my PRESIDENT. I will let harder for your health let GOD save you and be our presedent. GOD bless YOU.

29. Robert Richards says:

We pray for you & the first Lady, God will watch over you both. You both will come out a WINNER.

30. Jim H. says:

Are thoughts and prayer for are President..First Lady Malania…and family…wish you both a full recovery.Please get well soon

31. Brenda Hursh says:

Knowing our Preside t will face this Virus with the same Vigor and Determination that he faces all difficult situtuations helps to strenghthen my convictions that President Trump is indeed the BEST MAN TO CONTINUE LEADING OUR COUNTRY ON NOVEMBER 3, 2020!
    BEST WISHES TO OUR PRESIDENT AND OUR BEAUTIFUL FIRST LADY, MELANIA TRUMP!

32. Peggy Adcock says:

All my prayers go out to PRESIDENT And FIRST LADY TRUMP. GOD has you in his hands and you will come through this with GOD’S blessing

33. Vivian Freed says:

My President and my First Lady love you both. I came down with symptoms weds and Sunday morning at 9:00 will take a covid test.

34. Pauline Hamel says:

Praying for our President and First Lady. Will continue until they are back to being healthy. I’m am sure there will be a complete recovery for both of them.

35. Paul Grey says:

Get well soon the country needs you

36. wayne carr says:

My family is praying for our President, everything is going to work out just fine God has everything under control.

37. KK says:

Praying for the First Family — Jehovah Rapha, God of Healing — touch your servant President Trump and First Lady Melania. Give them safe passage through this time of illness.
    “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. · 2. “LORD my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me.” — Psalm 30:2.

38. John Hannon says:

God bless and stay well with a full recovery .

39. Robert White says:

Prayers for our President & malana

40. Dixie Knox says:

Please let the President And the First Lady know I and my husband are praying for them, Psalm 91 thcaste angels watch over them in JESUS name.

• ruth shull says:

Christians need to be united prayer is very powerful our president needs our prayers for a speedy recovery and the first lady

41. Sudie Mccullen says:

Iam praying for you and your family get well soon

42. Daniel Cuello says:

Our prayers for the President and his family…best wishes…stay strong as always…🙏🙏

43. John Hasse says:

I thought trump knew better than to trust the doctors. He needs to take Vit D vit C and HDCQ. (Which I thought he already knew.)