Video: Cops Run Over by Philly Thugs – The Red Alert News

Video: Cops Run Over by Philly Thugs

At least one police officer was run over by a truck in Philadelphia as protesters stormed the streets Monday night in response to a fatal police shooting earlier in the day,” according to citizen journalists on the scene and the New York Post.

The officer who was struck can be seen in footage on social media [see and play below] as a black truck swerves into a group of officers lined across the street to protect against oncoming demonstrators, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported.

The unruly demonstrations erupted over the death of Water Wallace, who was shot by police after refusing to drop a knife at about 4 p.m.

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

This is a Red Alert News Report and will be updated as warranted.

Please share your thoughts in the Comment section.

1. David Smith says:

Hey love you would be right in a perfect world and in a perfect world Jesus would still be alive he said turn the other cheek and look what it got him. Also if a black man came up and shot your son in the head in front of his two sisters because he rode a bike on his lawn what would you do??? I know two wrongs will never make things right But one wrong unpunished opens up Pandora’s box. We are seeing the effects of children growing up with no Dad and no discipline in their lives. I know two wrongs will not cure the world but if some man of any color race or creed did that to my son he would have his private things cut off and shoved down his throat.

2. Snake says:

The man was told several times to drop the knife and he wouldn’t and kept coming after the officers!

COMPLY AND YOU WON’T DIE
    IF YOU CAN’T TAKE A SLUG DON’T BE A THUG

I wish all police had more nonlethal options. HOWEVER…if everyone when dealing with law enforcement would ** COMPLY ** with what they ask us to do 99.999% of all law enforcement interactions with the public would end peacefully & with no injuries! This bs WOULDN’T HAPPEN!! 911 was called by This gentleman’s mom then when law enforcement shows up he comes after them with a big knife! Law enforcement backs away from this guy begging him to stop/put the knife down etc..but he kept coming at them! Damn. If he would’ve just complied!!!
    As for these low life rioters & looters..”ur pathetic!” Any EXCUSE to do this BS is all u assclowns need. Your actions do nothing but destroy ur cities…u morons!! Unhinged disrespect of law enforcement like this MUST STOP! What u assclowns r doing is totally counterproductive & MUST STOP!
    #ComplyWithLawEnforcement!!
    #DemsForTrumpPence!!??

4. I hope the Democrats still say these are peaceful Demonstrators Dah we know how dumb they are when is this going to be stopped. They need to be put in prison and throw away the key.

5. FrankAboutIt says:

Lack of planning / anticipating. Someone should have had their gun drawn and firing at the truck driver.

Hope the victim officer survives.

6. When the police are lined up across the street and a truck comes toward that police line shoot through the windshield. A few killings of this kind,and this stuff will stop.

7. Shirley J says:

I feel so sorry for the policmen they are risking their life s every day. Its not worth it.. I don t know why anyone would want to be one these day s and try to do their job. Their husbands and father s ,sons and brothers .
    Please Pray for them.. They deserve our respect allway s

8. William V Barger says:

Absolutely insane. Why would any NORMAL person condone such action? It’s way past time to starting going on the offense. Our police officers are at the defensive position. Shoot first , shoot often and ask questions NEVER. We have had enough. Liberals are killing our great country. Philadelphia is a sanctuary city. Need I say more?

9. Keith Clark says:

Front Rank, FIRE!
    Mid Rank, Fire!
    Rear Rank, FIRE!
    Front Rank, FIRE!……………..

10. Nyleve Nonnel says:

If I were to loot and rob, burn buildings, I’d be arrested, and jailed. My house belongs to me, I worked for it. I finished high school,I didn’t drop out to sell drugs, go on welfare, get food stamps,and get pregnant. I went to college, my Dad, I had one, paid for my tuition. Get a few body bags, with them in it, and you’ll see how fast this stops. Also, shot to kill.

11. David Smith says:

You don’t understand because their family were slaves (they probably don’t even know who they were)They have a right to wave guns around shot little 8 year old white boy in the head in front of his sister because he rode a bike on his yard. Rape and kill white women smash store windows because they need a bigger TV or something for free and be allowed to kill cops when they try to stop them And carry knives. basically do what they want and there are a lot of white people who join them so they must be right I think you should all stop being racist and give them your home because you had white advantage. Wow I wish the virus would go away so I can leave this liberal idiot country Maybe they should attack the politicians and rape their wives and daughters and see what happens

12. Mickey says:

It’s time to start killing these son of bitches. Enough is enough let’s back up our police officers every body get ready.

• Nyleve Nonnel says:

I agree,get rid of them, their a burden to society.

• Love says:

What if God felt that way about you guys? What if God decided to take your life because you guys want to take another life due to bias acts or emotions. No one has the right to take no one life but God. However, two wrongs will never make society right. The only thing will happen you guys may get killed yourself. PLEASE DONT THINK FOR A MOMENT THIS NATION IS IN THE YEAR OF 1915. TRUST ME PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR IGNORANT PEOPLE TO ACT LIKE THEY WANT TO TAKE THEIR LIFE. Don’t you think for one moment people of color or Caucasian people that’s not bias will let you just take their life without firing back. Please think twice before you go after people. They are waiting and most definitely not afraid of no one but God.
        God Bless you and change America people transition thoughts.

• Love says:

God Bless you and change America people transition thoughts.

13. Bud says:

Time for Marshal Law
    Get this scum deported ASAP

14. daniel r deladurantaye says:

we see what happens when animals roam the cities

15. Sharon says:

Where is Capital Punishment??? These creeps need to be done away with!

16. Tamela says:

Pray for the police but the criminals deserves what ever happens to them

17. Honest says:

My Heartfelt Sorrow goes out to those officers who were run down. May they both recover and I hope they can catch they Morons whom are responsible for this horible act ~