Video: Football Coach Beats 9-Year-Old Player – The Red Alert News

Video: Football Coach Beats 9-Year-Old Player

This is hard to watch. A youth football coach beat a 9-year-old player and it was all caught on video.

~~~~~~~~~~

Viral video captured the moment a youth football coach struck a 9-year-old youth football player twice in the head at the national championships in Florida,” according to Blaze Media.

The video has garnered much attention from across social media, and has even caught the ire of NBA superstar LeBron James who said that he might have fought the coach in question if he were there.

“According to TMZ, the incident involving the unnamed child recently took place at the American Youth Football National Championships in Kissimmee, Florida.

“Video caught the moment that the coach — later identified as Alexis Cobb, according to the Grio — began chastising the boy, identified as a Savannah Gators player, after a play. At one point, he [twice] hits the child — who was wearing a helmet — in the head and then shoves him to the sidelines.”

Please watch the video below and share your thoughts in the comment section on this page. Should the coach be charged with child abuse? Assault and Battery? Or, is the lifetime ban from coaching he received enough of a punishment?

1. Unknown says:

If that was my kid I’d be down there beating that piece of shit around the football field with a baseball bat… worthless piece of shit.. hope that kid gets justice…

2. Lori Gutenberg says:

Is that horrible man in jail yet?!!! I could not believe what I was seeing! Indefensible!!

3. 1-Eddie-1 says:

I am appalled that adults in the stands allowed that adult man to strike that child multiple times about the head. That man that was playing coach should have only been allowed to leave in an ambulance. I hope that the childs parents took that child to be physically examined by a medical doctor and file both criminal charges and a lawsuit against the “coach”.

• JennD says:

This man should NEVER be allowed to have anything to do with children EVER AGAIN. I hope he’s in jail now.

4. John Barlow says:

You have no sense useing that word…use it in private with your friends but not if it offends others because they were involved or close family was in slavery racism..it hurts them..most if us know you can be a white one it’s not just a black word to normal people..it has a meaning to educated Americans..but all these young brainless kids using it and the blacks even in their music..fuck them…they are the words meaning….if you don’t like it don’t ever use it..ok for you..no one else..fu empty headed mull… We need to stick together..God Bless Trump…. Hey deserves his day in Supreme Court we deserve it and God-bless Texas…..

5. John Barlow says:

6. Wayne says:

This coach should be arrested and charges brought against him. Where was the child’s dad? I can tell you that I would never let a coach do that to my kid without answering to me. Both of my kids played sports the entire school career and I never once witnessed any physical or verbal abuse against any child..This child could be turned away from sports forever because of the trauma he experienced..No coach has the right to do this.Prosecute this guy.

7. john says:

My grandson played midget football but I never seen the coaches criticize their mistakes. The coaches always built the little guys self esteem by telling them “great play” or “good job”. This poor little guy will be scared for the rest of his life and I hope the little fellow seeks revenge when he grows up. There is no excuse for treating that defenseless little fellow in the manner he was treated. Black Lives Matter? This little fellow is scared for life. Should we get together Black,White,Red,yellow,brown and burn down cities, riot, loot and kill all coaches for this tragedy or just pray for that little boy and seek justice. What is happening to our world?

8. Debra james says:

This is sick.why did no one stop this ? I hope he is jailed and sued and never aloud around kids under 18 even his on.

9. Remember hes a blackman and if any white was to arrest him the white cops would be mobed by the blm movement so arresting him would be a waste of time

• MICHAEL says:

So, let me see if I got your comment right. If your a WHITE Cop and the suspect is Black which by the way roughly 75% of all crimes are committed by Blacks, then just let him go, its not worth the problem it may cause with BLM. Is that what your saying?

• No can’t touch him because he’s black, and now the blacks are committing more crimes like beating up 9yr olds,and robbing, then beating old ladies for their purse that had no cash in it. Stupid, senseless crimes because they don’t want to work.

• Perry says:

If you or cop want to be labeled a racist or prejudice…Even black cop….yah sounds like bullshit to me too…time it stops….we need to end the group’s that are causing the real Americans to fight…….

• PISSEDOFF AT LIMPDICKS says:

Amen

10. richard says:

poor kid coach should jail time they will take care of him and it doesn’t speak will for the other coaches to do nothing.

11. T Beach says:

Hopefully that was his own kid because if it wasnt he would be catching a case of covid 45 if that was my kid.

12. patty simon says:

Why didn’t that guy stop filming and help the little boy?

• John Barlow says:

If cop or another person got involved he be the 1st one down their call the cop racist….its a BLDM thing…its ALM wouldn’t be any BSM…..

13. Carm says:

No jail. Put the coach in a room with t he fathers of the boys on the team ,all of whom are armed with baseball bats and prepared to use them as this video is playing over and over and over.

The courts will give him counciling. Fear 100 times the magnitude inflicted on this poor boy is the only thing a bully understands.

14. Pat says:

Jail for assault,child abuse. Should be banned from coaching
    period! Anger management class!

15. Roy Lawrence Gossett says:

This so called coach should be jailed on a charge of assault on a child and banned from ever coaching another team of any age.

• Jim says:

A long jail sentence plus ban from coaching or close contact with anyone under 18 years of age. He probably beats his wife and kids.What a brave asshole.

16. F F Tramutola Jr. says:

Absolutely. There is no excuse.

17. honest says:

300mag the coach

18. Corrine Annette La Rock says:

OMG ?!!?!? WHY DIDN’T SOME GUY HIT HIM ?????????????

• CT says:

Nobody has the gut’s to step up, because they don’t want a chop from the THUG coach either!!!! In this so called WOKE culture where the FU•K are all you adults sitting around viewing 9yr old kids being abused?! He’s a punk who treated in the same manner, it’s 9year old youth football not USMC boot camp WTF people!!

19. patrick sadler says:

Funny, nobody commented on the fact he is black. If he had been white, the liberal media, BLM etc would have been all over him.

20. I wonder why the officials did not stop him.

21. David A says:

This idiot needs jail time and sued for everything that he has. Banned for life from all sports And the shit kicked out of him

22. Connie` says:

I agree with those that said put him in jail, and then ban him from couching forever.

23. Anna says:

This idiot should be put away in jail for a long time & banned from being a coach and being near children for life. What makes him believe that he has the right to give children corporal punishment. I’m curious to know what his parents did. I would have sue him for everything he’s got and then some, and I would also sue the people who employ this child abuser. Most of these people don’t care about the players, all they care about is winning. I’ve encountered this type of coach when my son was in HS, He never did anything like that to my son, but wanted him to play with a fractured clavicle & I put an end to that!.

24. Thomas says:

This Coach needs to be arrested and jailed. He should be banned from from ever
    coaching again. His jail sentence should be for more than a short period. No
    one like him should ever be allowed to coach at any level. He obviously has a
    serious anger management problem. Where was this child’s family or some other
    grown person like the other coach that didn’t stop this????

25. John Anderson says:

He belongs in jail and banned for life from any youth sporting event

26. Marty says:

They should have thrown that asshole in jail then an there .

27. Ali says:

Let someone twice his size loose on him, no holds barred, and watch him cry for his Mama!

28. Tim Capel says:

THe heck with a lifetime coaching ban. Put his ass in jail!

29. Glenda says:

Hope this ass enjoys jail!