Will Gov. Cuomo Get Locked Up? – The Red Alert News

Will Gov. Cuomo Get Locked Up?

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has repeatedly suggested that former President Donald Trump has committed crimes and should go to prison. Now, it’s Cuomo who may be looking at getting locked up.

***************

Police in Albany, New York, said Thursday they have received a report of Gov. Andrew Cuomo allegedly groping a female aide, an action which could be a criminal offense and intensified calls for his resignation,” according to The Washington Times. [emphasis added]

The report, involving a still-unidentified sixth woman to accuse Mr. Cuomo of sexual harassment, asserts that the governor reached under her shirt and fondled her after summoning her to his executive residence late last year… [emphasis added]

An Albany police spokesman told the New York Times that the incident could rise to the level of criminal conduct, although police have not initiated an investigation.

For more on this report, please go to The Washington Times.

Please share your opinion in the comment section. Do you believe Cuomo should be arrested and prosecuted for sexual assault? Why or why not?

1. Steve says:

Don’t let him resign , cuz then he’ll get a pension, he needs to be picked up, put in jail, released on bail, and then , when found guilty have his bank account split between the victims, and put in Jail with the stuffiest penalties.. and while he’s in Jail.. The victims of loved ones, that were basically killed through his actions, need to build an involuntary Murder charge s against him and also have a class action suit in damages.

2. Tina Aliff says:

First of all I believe ALL the victims. Secondly he looks like a desperado kinda forceful guy. Third he just creeps me out!

3. Pegs says:

YES…….PERIOD

4. David says:

LOL Hey Hi Sam B thanks for your kind words Hey Corri and CK and Holley and Mr. Larson And Robert I forgot your numbers you should all get together we could call it Saturday Night Live part two LOL> Just joking . You all have the god given right in this country to say what you want And I enjoy reading your comments but then again I have a warped sense of humor LOL But writing comments here won’t change a thing. As for the person who said we are either a country of laws or not LMAO Never saw a law stop someone from doing something wrong In example we have the death penalty for murder has murder stopped ? LOL Trump did not break a law he simply kept his oath to defend this country Those people crossing the border are invading a country he tried to cut it back or slow it down and He got more done than the Democrats What the Democrats and other idiots want is to do what the Romans and every other stupid world domination tried to do the problem is when you let to many people into your country or take them over sooner or later they will turn against you and under mine your system like Illegals are doing now. In example the French resistance in WW2 I could be wrong just my theory but seems to me a lot of fake dead people are collecting social security food stamps and other benefits and are not here legally Hell even our criminals are getting stimulus checks LOL The Boston Bomber is getting a check or I should say qualifies for one he has a social security number as do a lot of illegals they had a van when I lived in Alb. New Mexico for 150 you could get a new socials security card and a ID right in the van they had a generator and could do anything you wanted it was in a grocery store parking lot LOL> Hope you all keep writing I have to go get a back ground check to show I am not a wanted man and a paper saying I am single so I can marry my fiancé in Colombia when we can get together and get either a vaccine or a test to show I don’t have the Covid virus and or course the passport I have and I have to get a visa to stay there for over 180 days Jeez all that if I walk across the border LOL

• ck says:

You sound like you love to hear yourself ramble on.
      First of all, I personally, am very strong on border control. I don’t agree with everything the president does but I don’t hear any clear cut solutions from anyone in these threads, let alone any republicans. BTW, the “criminals” who are getting stimulus checks have already gotten stimulus checks signed by………You guessed it, your pumpkin boyfriend! Ramble on dude!!!

5. roger says:

yes he needs to be put behind bars he is not above the law he’s a creep who in the hell would want anyting to do with that phoney.

6. Pat says:

Yes he should be arrested.

7. ck says:

Yeah maybe he can share a cell with that rapist trump!

• Sam B. says:

Wow…C’mon man..LOL! So Who exactly did Trump rape?! Where is the factual evidence? Who, when & where did this allegedly happen???
      R u talking about the allegations back in 1995 that didn’t surface until late “2019?!!” Trump allegedly forced himself on a woman in a department store while open & people were shopping. So how or why didn’t any of the employees or shoppers at the store see or hear anything? Where the alleged incident happened, the employees of the store say they never even saw Trump & would’ve known if he was in this area because of his popularity. What a coincidence..After 2 1/2 decades people still bring this up. Status Cuomo on the other hand has much more problems. Sadly pathetic.

8. Sandy says:

Yes he should be arrested and should be made to resign. Along with Biden and Harris for there indecency they have done and they want to get on Trumps ass about doing things wrong. Oh wait I’m sure some how Trump will get blamed for this as well. Wake up people. If it was you or I we would be in jail and have the book thrown at us. Cuomo is a low life scum bag and shouldn’t be allowed to do anything ever.

9. James Carson says:

No dignaty and no respect for others! It’s almost like they wear this as a badge of honor and are throwing it in our faces “look what I did and am getting away with…you can’t touch me!”
    Of all the accusations out there amongst these so-called elites, we haven’t seen one prosecution!
    When does the justice begin!

10. F F Tramutola Jr. says:

Arrest him.

11. Larry says:

How about the current president? RememberTara Reid? Oh, and how about all those men the vice president took advantage of while sleeping her way to the top? Hopefully they just keep eating their own.Poetic justice because people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

12. audrey says:

this disrespectiful stance against the elderly along with his sexual harassment better not get swept under the rug………this is horrible and destructive behavior demonstrated by a first class bully and jerk. no one better sweep it under the rug. the silence from the white house is noted. my question is why it is not readily talked about on the news stations. remember there will be another election eveybody……..

13. Corri says:

Well, I guess Trump will have to get locked up in the cell right next to Cuomo, cuz he’s groped as many and more women who have been silenced thus far with money payoffs. Uh-oh, Trump and Cuomo buddies after all? If these accusations go to trial and Cuomo gets locked up, watch out, world.

14. 9mm says:

AWWW YES GITMO AWATES AS DOES THE WHOLE OF THE USA

15. Colc says:

I was sexually harassed verbally, on the job, but never touched, this crosses a major line, and yes, he should be charged with assault. Men need to keep their hands to themselves, and there are a lot of women that need to dress more modestly. In other words, don’t shove it in the guy’s face. Not saying this woman did, before you get all up in arms, just saying there are women who do.