(TheRedAlertNews.com) – The “time for war” is here for US ally Israel as it moves to destroy mercilessly the Palestinian Islamist terrorists who treacherously attacked it on October 7, following America’s example in reacting to Pearl Harbor and 9/11, Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu has declared.
In a forceful address on Monday, Netanyahu reaffirmed his country’s commitment to retaliatory strikes against the Hamas terrorist group – which brutally massacred over 1,400 people in Southern Israel nearly a month ago.
“Israel will not agree to a cessation of hostilities after the horrific attacks of October 7,” Israel’s prime minister asserted in a briefing to international journalists.
“Calls for a ceasefire are a call for Israel to surrender to Hamas, to surrender to terror, to surrender to barbarism. That will not happen,” he stated, as cited by National Review.
“Ladies and gentlemen, the Bible says that there is a time for peace and a time for war. This is a time for war,” Netanyahu argued.
He validated Israel’s defensive actions by drawing parallels with the United States’ engagement in World War II after Pearl Harbor and the launch of the War on Terror after the September 11, 2001, attacks.
The Israeli leader noted the absence of significant demands for an immediate ceasefire by the US following those events.
“This is a turning point — for leaders and for nations,” he further stated, vowing victory in a conflict Israel did not initiate.
“It is time for all of us to decide if we are willing to fight for a future of hope and promise or surrender to tyranny and terror,” Netanyahu concluded.
These declarations occurred shortly after 120 UN member states advocated for a “sustained humanitarian truce” in Gaza amidst an escalating casualty count.
Israeli military strategies now include intensified airstrikes on Gaza and the expansion of land operations aimed at dismantling Hamas infrastructure and securing hostages’ release.
Earlier this month, Israel officially declared war on Hamas following the group’s perpetration of the October 7 attack from the Gaza Strip, which also resulted in the abduction of over 200 people.
Hamas has released a video of three Israeli women hostages, blaming their government for failing in both negotiation efforts for their release and in averting the October 7 onslaught.
Netanyahu denounced this video as “cruel psychological propaganda” orchestrated by Hamas, expressing solidarity with the hostages and reiterating efforts to repatriate all captives.
NOW – Netanyahu says there will be no ceasefire: "The Bible says that there is a time for peace and a time for war. This is a time for war." pic.twitter.com/MXE9dxLm2C
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) October 30, 2023